Hot Night, Cold Winter Storm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers

"It looks good too, do you think I can be next?" Evi asked.

Irene looked over her shoulder at Evi as if she had forgotten about her.

"Hey you back there, enjoyed the show? I didn't kick you by accident did I?

"No, all good. I've never seen another girl orgasm actually, apart from porn of course," Evi said.

Irene got up and sat down with a sigh. She looked at the two dicks beside her. Then she looked at Evi, still chained to the bed frame.

"Shall we unlock this little vixen? I can't guarantee your safety though, she might be dangerous."

"Dangerously horny. If you don't get me out of these cuffs I think my pussy will melt."

Nick was too horny to tease her and got the keys to unlock her. When he was bent over her his cock brushed against her. It left a small drop of precum on the side of her tit. Evi looked at it and licked her lips. The cuffs came off with a satisfying click.

Evi didn't even touch her wrists, she practically jumped on Brian. Straddled over him she bombarded him with kisses. Brian must be in heaven. His hands were all over her body. From her face, her hair, her small tits to her ass, his hands were going wild.

Nick sat down beside Irene and they both just admired the look of those two horny freaks. Pure lust was unfolding between them. Evi pulled herself away from Brian's face to look him deep in his eyes.

"Do you want to have sex with me? Because I just can't wait any longer," she said.

With one hand Brian pulled her back to his face to kiss again, with the other hand he guided himself inside her. When he entered her Evi gasped loudly with her eyes wide open. They wasted no time. Brian laid on his back but still found room to move his hips up and down. And Evi, wow. She was like a machine, grinding on his dick like crazy.

Irene snuggled up against Nick. Her hot body pressing against his skin felt intensely intimate. Together they sat on the bed enjoying the spectacle in front of them.

"Can you imagine Fleur and Steve coming down and seeing this," Irene fantasized.

"What would you think they would do? What would you want them to do?" Nick asked.

"I imagine Steve walking in here with his massive cock swinging between his legs. I would get up and walk up to him. He would turn around to Fleur to ask for permission to touch me. But instead Fleur would guide him to Evi, and allow Steve to fuck Evi in the ass."

"And where would we fit in this fantasy?" Nick asked.

Irene tore her eyes away from Brian's dick sliding in and out of Evi. She slipped out of her fantasy and looked at Nick.

"Is it wrong if I fantasize about you making love to me? It is just a fantasy, I don't know if I really want us to have sex."

"Irene, don't worry about it. We all have fantasies. Fleur and Steve walking in is just a fantasy. I think I heard Steve snoring a while ago, so that won't be happening.

"Don't ruin that story about Steve! Damn it Nick, I was almost there," Evi said.

Brian lifted his head to whisper something into Evi's ear. Whatever it was, it definitely worked to get Evi going. When Brian whispered again to her she came. Evi had a much different orgasm than Irene. Evi tensed up for a second and then burst out into a flurry of high pitched screams.

Irene crawled over to Evi's box with sex toys, and Nick got behind Evi. Nick softly twisted her nipple, careful not to cause much actual pain. Either Evi came again, or it extended her orgasm. When the climax of Evi ebbed away Nick let her go and turned back to Irene.

Irene had picked up a big pink tarzan style vibrator, much bigger than her little purple bullet vibrator. Irene was admiring the large collection that Evi had in that box.

"I knew that you had some vibrators, but I had no idea you had this much," Irene said.

"I have some more. There should be two under my pillow on my bed, and Steve knocked on my door earlier to borrow another set of handcuffs. Oh, and I have a set of butt plugs."

Everybody looked at Evi.

"You lent handcuffs to Steve to use with Fleur?" Irene said with astonishment.

"I have talked with Fleur about that some time ago. And I thought it would be a fun way to surprise both Fleur and Steve with that today. So I told Steve earlier today to come pick it up before he went upstairs with Fleur," Evi said.

She had a proud grin on her face when she admitted it.

Irene laid back and pushed the big pink vibrator inside her.

"You little slut," Irene muttered while she turned on the vibrator.

"A good kind of slut right?" Evi said. She bent over and took the pink vibrator out of Irene's hands. Evi pushed it even deeper into Irene.

"The best kind of slut, but a bad, bad girl," Irene teased.

Evi dropped between Irene's thighs and began licking her labia while sliding the vibrator in and out. Brian moved behind Evi and grabbed her hips. Evi gasped again when he pushed in, but she did not lift her head away from Irene's pussy. However, Irene grabbed her hair and pulled her away.

"That looks too good. I want it too. Nick go grab a condom, I want you to fuck me."

Nick could not be happier than to be asked that. He picked a condom out of his nightstand and quickly put it on. When he looked back at Irene she was on all fours next to Evi. Nick stepped behind her and slowly pushed himself into her vagina. Irene was tight and warm, and very wet. She was tight, but he slipped inside with a smooth motion.

Brian was fucking Evi at a fast pace, but Nick decided to start slow. Irene was more delicate and Nick didn't want her to change her mind.

But when Evi came to another orgasm Irene started moving with Nick, slamming her ass back into him. Together they built up speed until both Brian and Nick were drilling the girls at full speed. With every thrust Evi's small tits bounced, but Irene's bigger tits were really dancing around. Evi had noticed that too and used one hand to grope her friend. Nick was almost ready to announce he was about to come when Evi spoke up.

"Do you mind if we switch for a while? I kind of want to feel Nick inside me as well," Evi said.

"Wait one second," Irene said.

She grabbed the pink vibrator, turned it on, and pressed it against her clit. She immediately came. Her hips buckled and deep, heavy moans accompanied Irene's climax. Nick kept thrusting into her, but before he could finish too, she fell forwards. Her pussy had clamped down as hard as it could on his dick, but it slid out anyway. Irene's body was shaking all over, even her moans had become small grunts.

Nick tried to hold Irene while he orgasm subsided, but she flicked away his hands with a motion as if any touch would be too much now. Even Brian and Evi slowed down to see if she was alright.

Irene looked at their worried faces while a couple of shockwaves rushed through her body. She smiled and tried to give them a thumbs up, but her hands barely functioned.

"Okay... all good... AHHH... just... too sensitive," she managed to say.

The look on Evi's face rapidly turned back to her cheeky smile. She looked at Nick and the. stared at his pulsating cock. Irene seemed to have seen that as well.

"You go ahead... AHHH... and take both of them."

Evi let herself fall forward as well. Her gaze switched quickly between Nick and Brian. Her already pink blushing cheeks now turned to a more deep red color.

"Do you both want to do that? Fuck me at the same time?"

Brian didn't look away from Evi when he said, "If Nick is alright with it..."

"Can I fuck you in your butt, or how do you want to do this?" Nick asked.

"You can fuck my ass, if that is okay, I don't know if that will fit, but I desperately want to try," Evi blurted out.

Nick nodded. "I will be careful not to hurt you."

Evi pushed Brian down to lay on his back. She straddled over him and sat down on his cock in one smooth motion. Evi looked over her shoulder at Nick.

"If you want, you can take off the condom. It would be awesome if you both came inside me," Evi mumbled.

Upon hearing that Irene moaned some more.

Nick found a way to get behind Evi and pulled off the condom. Evi closed her eyes and laid down on Brian's chest. Meanwhile Brian grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them apart. Her little ass was moving slightly as if it knew it was about to get violated.

Nick put the head of his cock against her opening and slightly pushed. Her little hole did not want to let him in right away. So Nick pulled back and tried again. This time Evi relaxed her butt and Nick could feel her ass slowly giving way, but it still wasn't quite enough.

Then suddenly came the hand from Irene. She licked her fingers and spread them on Evi's butt. Irene grabbed Nick and guided him against her hole again. Now her ass opened just enough to let Nick in. With just the tip inside he waited for a while until Evi's muscles stopped trying to push him out.

When Evi relaxed again he pushed deeper, and deeper.

When Brian began moving his hips Evi moaned just as deep and heavy as Irene had. Nick started moving as well. He could feel Brian moving inside Evi. She was incredibly tight, but it did fit.

"Are you alright Evi?" Nick asked.

"It's a bit painful, but I think it works."

"Hold on," Brian said.

He moved out his legs, allowing Evi to sit more comfortably on him. Nick felt her butt releasing a lot of tension.

"Oh yes, that is better," Evi gasped.

Brian and Nick both started moving again, now faster and deeper. Nick was quite amazed he could slide the full length of his cock inside her tiny ass. He could feel her internal muscles tense up and release rhythmically.

"Fuck me rough now, I am going to come," Evi moaned.

Nick increased the speed of his thrusts, he kept speeding up until he was going at the same pace as when he had fucked Irene.

"Oh god! AHHH..." Evi moaned. "Don't stop until you come."

Nick let go and let his animal instinct take over. He violently slammed in and out of her ass, not holding back for anything. Evi clawed at the covers, but they only fucked her harder. Evi's nails dug into his skin, but he didn't stop.

Then he felt Brian make one final big thrust. Evi's insides tensed up, sending Nick over the edge as well. Three last thrusts and then he pushed as deep into her as he could. His cum squirted deep into her. All the pressure that had built up that evening was released all at once. Every bit of energy Nick still had was put into it. He gave her small tits one last squeeze, and then pulled out. A small drop of cum followed him out, but everything else was nested deep inside.

Evi didn't have the energy anymore to get up from Brian. He had to lift her and carefully lay her down next to Nick and Irene. Brian himself was panting for air as well. For the next five minutes none of them had much energy left to say another word and enjoyed the moment.

Irene was the first to say something.

"I really should try anal soon, that looks amazing."

"It was," Evi moaned.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Irene asked.

"When you go slow it doesn't, but right now my ass is aching like crazy. But I like a bit of pain in my ass after a good session," Evi admitted.

"I would love to do this again, you guys are amazing," Brian said. "And Irene, do you think I can fuck you too at another time?"

"Well... you see guys, before I was kind of thinking of keeping this as a one-time thing," Irene said.

"But doing this together is so intense! Maybe there will come another time when we can do something like this again, and sure Brian, you can have me as well then. But I also want to go back to dating and just be with one guy at a time. What about you Evi?"

"Oh I want more of this, no doubt," Evi said immediately.

"Yeah, alright. But maybe we need to set some boundaries. When my window gets fixed I need some privacy as well. When I am masturbating I don't mind if you listen, but don't just come barging in every time."

Maybe we can set up some rules?" Evi suggested.

"Let's say we keep our doors closed if we want privacy. But if we are open to play we hang a piece of black underwear on the door handle, or just keep the door wide open."

"We should talk to Fleur and Steve about that before we keep our doors open when we masturbate or have sex in the open like that," Nick said.

"And let's agree to not do that when we have guests in the house. We don't want there to be some awkward situations."

"Yeah, best if we act normal when family or friends come over. But black underwear on the door handle when you are open to play? That sounds like a good plan," Brian said.

"Oh I hope Fleur will agree to that as well when we tell her," Evi said.

"I'll definitely always have something hanging on my door when they agree to join in."

"Let's talk about this more tomorrow shall we? Right now I think we should all just go to sleep, it's late, and I am exhausted," Irene said.

"Alright, house meeting tomorrow! Brian, can I sleep with you?" Evi said.

"I am going back to my bed, you can join me, but I am going to sleep in my bed right now," Brian answered.

They got up and were going to head for Brian's room. But when Evi got up she was dripping cum from both holes. A small puddle was forming on the floor.

"Oops, I think I should clean up first. I'll be with you in a bit Brian."

Evi headed for the bathroom while cupping herself to try and stop more cum from dripping out. She wasn't very successful and left a trail of drops on the floor.

"Where do you want to sleep? Your room is out of the question, you said the couch was uncomfortable, and my bed is a hot mess," Nick asked Irene.

"I'll sleep here with you if you don't mind. If you are alright with it I'll sleep with you every night until my window gets fixed and I can go home to my parents for Christmas. What we do after that I don't know, but until then we can sleep together and have sex every night."

Nick agreed and hugged her. They fell asleep before Evi came back to clean up the mess she had made.

- - -

This story will be submitted for the Winter Holidays Story Contest 2023.

Please vote and give me your feedback in the comments.

BBlaketbv
BBlaketbv
48 Followers