Hot Night In

Story Info
A quiet night watching TV gets suddenly steamy.
1.4k words
4.29
7.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers

So, I'm watching TV with my boyfriend.

The program we were actually watching has ended and some crappy cop film comes on. Neither of us really wants to watch it but we can't quite be bothered to move, so end up watching it anyway.

Its clearly not very good. The acting is bad, the dialogue is bad, the plot nonsensical. For some reason, we just keep watching anyway.

But then this character comes on the screen. And she's super hot. Like really stupidly hot, if in the most obvious way possible.

Big hair. Big eyes. Big tits. And a really tiny little bikini. Pure sex appeal, if not much else. Not a great actress, admittedly, but, undeniably, a great pair of tits.

I'm no lesbian. But this girl is sexy. Even I can see that. Maybe I'm even a little bit turned on by her myself. Just the tiniest bit.

I look over at Mark. He's my boyfriend. He's staring intently at the screen, completely expressionless. Pretending he can't see me staring at him.

If I'm a bit turned on, there's no way he can't be.

I look down at his crotch. The shape of his hard erect penis is very clearly visible bulging through he jeans.

I'm shocked, although I shouldn't be. If I'm turned on, he's got no chance. I'm a bit jealous, even though this is only a TV show but, mostly I'm even more turned on than before.

The scene changes. The girl disappears. Mark's erection slowly disappears as well. Neither of us say anything.

I'm more turned on than ever though. My pussy is wet and aching to be touched.

I've known Mark a long time and we are usually really comfortable with each other. We even joke sometimes about other people we fancy.

But this feels kind of awkward. I know he was really turned on. I don't know if he knows I know. But he's not saying anything. I don't think he knows how turned on I am, but I'm not quite sure of that either.

Its awkward, but in a weird sexy way. I love his dick. I love it when he gets hard. It's sexy knowing he was sitting next to me all hard and sexy and turned on.

I imagine him pulling it out and stroking it over that actress, while I watch.

It makes me wetter than ever.

We sit there in silence. My pussy wet and my mind full of thoughts of his hard cock.

I've no idea what he is thinking.

So we just sit there and watch the show.

Now the main character is in a nightclub. And the girl in the bikini is back. She's dressed up to go out but she's showing off just as much cleavage as before.

She really does have exceptional tits. They are big but firm and round and shapely. The word "juicy" suddenly comes to mind.

I don't even look over at Mark but he has to be hard again. No way can he not be turned on with those big, juicy tits on screen.

What's he thinking? Is he imagining sliding his cock between them and cumming all over them. I know he loves to do that with me, so how could he resist big, juicy tits like that?

I'm so wet thinking about it now, I can feel my panties are soaking.

The girl on screen is dancing with the main character now. Writhing would be a better word.

This is bad tv, it makes no sense plotwise and the main character is nothing to look at, but she is sexy as hell. She writhes so good.

I have to stop myself saying, "Oh God" out loud.

I sneak a glimpse at Mark's lap. The bulge is unmistakable and so very pleasing.

The scene cuts. A bedroom.

Oh God indeed.

They are kissing.

She gets her tits out. They are even better than I imagined.

Mark moans softly to himself.

I don't even say anything. I just reach over and rub his crotch, feeling his hardness.

For a moment or two he doesn't react but then he reaches down to unzip his fly. I reach into his pants and free his achingly hard cock, feeling its pleasing and familiar hardness.

I don't even look at him. We both keep our eyes fixed on the scene. The man is kissing and licking those big beautiful tits now.

I want to stroke Mark harder. This scene surely can't last long. But it seems to go on and on. We've clearly stumbled onto one of those erotic thrillers they used to make in the '90s by mistake.

Now, he's going down on her. You can't see the action but she's lying back on the bed with her legs spread and his head between them. Her big, juicy tits clearly on display.

Fuck, I'm turned on.

I can't help but hitch up my skirt to stroke my own wet pussy.

So I'm sat there, watching this super hot girl getting licked out (or pretending to be), with one hand stroking my clit and the other wrapped round my boyfriend's cock.

Now, the couple on screen are fucking.

Its surprisingly soft and romantic. Whoever made this film was better at sex scenes than anything else. Or maybe it was just the feel of my boyfriend's hard cock in my hand that made it feel that way.

The actress was riding the cop. Those big juicy tits bouncing as she bounced up and down on top of him. Her tits look even better moving up and down like that. Definitely real but really firm and pert, despite being so big.

Juicy as fuck.

But then they both came (or pretended to). Fuck, I wasn't expecting that so soon. It felt like the scene would go on forever but suddenly we're in the police station with a suspect and wanking off my boyfriend feels really weird.

I make a snap decision and reach for the remote.

I flick the TV off and turn over to straddle him, easing his rock hard cock in my aching wet pussy.

God, that feels good.

I buck my hips and start to ride him, feeling him thrusting up inside me.

I look down at him now.

He has his eyes closed.

Motherfucker. He's thinking about her. Normally when I ride him, he can't take his eyes off my tits.

But, now, he's thinking about her.

My tits are pretty big, DDs, and I think they bounce pretty nicely for him. But I suppose they aren't as juicily, lusciously bouncy as hers.

Well, two can play at that game. I close my eyes and thinking about them too.

God, this is sexy.

I'm so fucking close now.

I'm just on the edge of orgasm, thinking about those big, luscious, juicy tits, using my boyfriend's cock to get myself off hard.

But then he puts his hands on my hips and stops me moving.

I open my eyes and look down at him.

He looks back at me and just smiles.

And then he fucks me. Fucks me so damn hard, drills me deep in my aching wet pussy.

And I forget everything except how good this feels. How big and hard his cock feels in my pussy, how hard and deep he fucks me. How sexy the expression on his face is now.

I come almost at once, my wetness gushing over his cock but he doesn't let up at all and he's fucking me like a rag doll now, until he's good and ready to blow his load inside me, filling me with his sweet, hot cum.

"Fuck, baby," is all I say as I eventually slide off him and collapse on the sofa next to him.

Neither of us speak for a while.

Then he turns over and kisses me on my forehead and offers me my evening cup of camomile tea, which I gratefully accept.

We don't speak, we just go through our bedtime routines like any other night. Totally ignoring that I stroked him off over another woman before he gave me one of the best seeings-to of my life.

We didn't speak but we cuddled up extra close that night.

In fact, we never spoke of it again.

I've always kept my eyes out for any more late night erotic thrillers but somehow, it's never come up against.

But I still think about. About Mark of course. But also about those big juicy tits up on the screen.

KayPS
KayPS
103 Followers