"Yes, Daddy. I Want More."

Story Info
Daisy invites her friend over for hot sex.
7.3k words
4.36
20.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHORS NOTE: So after a long hiatus, I am back! I definitely have more longer stories planned, stories about some of my many characters.

But for now, I decided to tell another part of my sexual encounters with a sexy young lady. There is no subtlety or nuance in this story, just a lot of hot sex.

This story contains: Big tits, big asses, big cock, squirting, oral sex, anal sex, rough sex. Group sex.

Please rate and comment, thank you. Much more to come...

WAITING FOR HER LOVER

DAISY

I look at myself in the mirror, and think about how much my life has changed in recent months. My thick, red lips bear my favorite lipstick. I combed my reddish-brown afro and admired my new manicure. It turned out perfectly, and I wanted to look perfect for him.

I am laying here, unable to sleep. All I can think about is him, and how much power he has over me.

We both knew I could never say no to him, that I had surrendered to him from our very first, deeply passionate kiss in that deli parking lot. But the more I surrendered, the more free I actually had become. Because he had created a setting in which I could reveal my inner-slut, the hot little bitch I had always wanted to truly be.

I'm such a naughty little slut, and that makes me feel good, it makes me feel complete. I miss him so much, he's been gone for two days, but it feels like two weeks. So I put on my new outfit, I think I'll tell you about it.

It's white and pastel pink, made of latex to hug my supple curves so tight. The cute little bows decorate the long gloves and the stockings, and they match my slave collar. The matching top left my fat tits exposed for his sexy mouth.

The moment I put it on, I could feel this amazing warmth once again. It spread from my thick, puffy nipples and sent this delicious heat down into my clit. So slowly I let it build up inside me as I started teasing my skin. My long nails, circling on my smooth flesh to send shivers up my spine. Running my hands slowly up and down over my breasts, letting it grow inside me. I let the tension drag out, those sensations intensifying little by little as the heat spreads.

The agonizing thirst for him was only fueling my heat in the moment I laid there. I teased my lips, caressing them with my fingers, the tingling adding to the fires that were lit inside me.

"Mmmm...mmmm...mmm...mmm...mmm.." Moaning like a desperate whore, sucking on my fingers to coat them in saliva. Then wetting my nipples, which caused my cunt to produce a thick flow of juices.

That heat burning into my body, just like his sensual words searing my soul. And I adored him for that, being put in my place. Surrendering, giving myself over to him completely. How I needed his touch, I panted from the recent memory of him. It's like he was there, I could feel his presence right next to me. He drove me mad with desire,because I'd never been fucked so good before. I was his to command, and he saturated all of me, through and through. When he kissed me, touched me, fucked me, commanded me: it made my entire being tremble in his presence as I felt totally electrified.

I ran my fingers over my hairy pussy mound, enjoying the softness as I relished the memories of his cum. Feeling that hair soaked from my squirting cunt and his hot load, I love his cum on me, in me and all over me. I wanted to be doused in it, to feel it on my face and in my hair. How many times had I swallowed his sweet jizz? It could never be enough, he was like my favorite drug that permeated my entire body.

I wanted more, I 'd swallow gallons of his cum if I could. I relished that thought as I pushed my fingers between my slick pussy lips, sliding them into my hot goodness. I gasped and moaned through my lips. Then I began to pump so slowly, teasing myself while stretching my cunt.

First two fingers, then three went faster and faster as my body went tight. The furious tension built inside me, my whole being a vessel of lustful purpose. I breathed deeply, and soon pushed my whole hand in. I could feel my wetness increasing until it reached an explosive, fever pitch.

Stars splashed across my vision with a heaving, loud screech and my pussy squirted all over my legs. I slapped, rubbed and spanked my cunt into a sloppy mess like the filthy whore that I am. Soaking the towel I laid on, I shivered with pulsating aftershocks as my jaw trembled.

After a few minutes, I rubbed my fingers all over my mouth to taste myself. The thick, salty nectar filled my senses with a certain dirty gratification. I sighed deeply again as I thought of his cock, filling my tight, sexy body. Fucking me so hard, going deep inside my gripping holes. That warm cum flooding my mouth, or my ass until it slowly overflowed and ran down my supple thighs.

*

My alarm sounded at 4:30pm, and I let out a big yawn with a prolonged stretch. I had fallen asleep in my own sticky fluids, and my pussy hairs were a real mess. Feeling rested after my nap, I looked at my phone.

'Babe, I'll be home around 5:30. Be ready for me, my pet.' I read his text and I smiled, my heart started racing with anticipation with the thoughts of all that he'd be doing to me. I removed my new fetish outfit, and then I headed to the shower and turned on the water. I ran my hands over my puffy, highly sensitive nipples and let out a little moan.

I let the water and my sweetly fragranced body wash cleanse my smooth skin, I inhaled the aroma and I thought of him. I could smell, feel and taste him saturating my memories of all our wild, erotic encounters together. My hands roamed over my soft breasts and over my firm stomach, caressing my fuzzy pubic hairs until I rubbed my hard clit.

Quickly getting myself off with a shuddering orgasm, I rubbed my fingers over my lips and inhaled the heady scent of my freshly fucked pussy. Sucking and licking them off like a shameless, dirty whore I let my heated lust consume me again.

I pointed the shower head at my sensitive nipples before I detached it and aimed it between my legs, allowing the tingling sensations it produced overpower me once again. I was quickly in the throes of another orgasm, and I stood there for a few long moments feeling the satisfaction of my afterglow. Then I remembered the time and turned the water off while grabbing a towel.

Reaching for my phone, I checked my messages again. 'Wear that sexy, black outfit I gifted you not long ago. And wear your collar too, see you soon.' His text made me smile and tingle all over. I dried off and found the outfit in my lingerie drawer. Putting on the long, silky gloves I pulled the satin stockings up over my long legs. I found my black collar with it's big, sparkly letters that read 'FUCK ME' and I secured it around my neck.

Putting on my knee high boots, I donned my robe on and sat down to do my makeup while I patiently awaited him.

*

The door opened at last. "Baby, I'm home!" He said, but I was already on my feet rushing to meet him.

"Daddy!" I greeted him with the world's biggest hug. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too." He held me tight and kissed me so passionately. "You look so beautiful as always."

"Thank you, daddy." I looked at him and smiled. "And I did as you asked."

"Then let me see what's under that robe."

"Yes, of course." I stepped back a few feet and dropped my robe, my hardening nipples were exposed to the cool air in the room. I let him take in the sight of me as he smiled at me with his handsome face.

"Do you approve?"

"Yes, my beloved little slut. I do approve, and you will be rewarded now for your obedience." He removed his boots and his leather jacket. "Your place is on your knees."

"I await your commands, good sir." I closed my eyes for a moment, allowing myself a moment to bask in the feeling of my own submission to him. Because it turned me on like nothing else, and I wanted to savor that moment. I was playing my role, and I knew he was about to play his too, and take what was rightfully his.

"Yes, your king is now home." He smiled at me with an irresistible glimmer in his eyes. "And what is your offering my good little slut?"

"My body, my devotion, my heart." I loved it when he asked me such questions, when I could feel myself trembling in his presence. My cunt was already warming up for him with a wetness that spread between my thick thighs.

But only the right man could call to the deepest parts of me, it couldn't be forced. I had to freely give it all up for that 'someone special', and I'd found him. So I bowed low before I looked up at him, with both lust and absolute adoration. My heart pounded like a drum, and my eyes were full of love for him, my body ached in his presence. Aching for him to completely feel consumed by him again, to feel him pumping my wet holes full of his sacred seed.

"I am pleased with your answer." His voice was a smooth, soothing whisper that always triggered my darkest desires. He bent over and gently grabbed me under the chin, looking deep into my eyes. He made me pant like a desperately cock-hungry whore. His firm kiss sent a pulsing surge from my sensitive lips, down into my core to pass through my pussy and down into my curling toes.

"Good girl, crawl to the bed for your reward, my faithful slut." He turned and pointed to the bedroom. 'You first." I started to crawl, with my ass exposed to him. I know that's why he was following me, just so he could look at my sexy ass. I made sure to crawl slowly, to accentuate my big ass and hips with my movements.

"Now crawl up on the bed," he told me, "do it slowly before you turn over and show me your pussy."

I crawled up over the soft comforter, wiggling my ass before laying back and spreading my legs to expose my pubic mound. My soft hairs were showing around my skimpy thong that was becoming increasingly wet.

"Caress your body." He said while dropping his pants. I rubbed my tits and stomach all up and down before I sucked on my fingers and caressed my nipples with them. I gasped as he dropped his underwear and his hard, thick cock came into view. I wanted to worship his cock so fucking bad, rubbing it on my face and sucking it all day and night if I could.

"First, come closer." He commanded from the foot of the bed, so I complied and crawled to him. "On your back again."

I laid back and he hooked me under the arms to roughly pull me towards him a little. My head was hanging off the bed, and his hairy balls were so close to my face. He bent forward to rest his hands on either side of me, which gave me access to his cock.

I hungrily grabbed it by the base and sucked on his balls, slurping noisily on them as I reveled in pleasing him.

"Did you miss your daddy's cock, my slut?" He asked while shivering with a deep groan of revelry.

"Yes daddy, you know I did." I opened wide for him and wiggled my tongue. "Please fuck my face."

He plunged in fast, pushing the first six inches deep to press into the inviting softness of my throat. I sucked hard to maximize his pleasure, forming a 'lip lock' around his manhood. I relaxed and let him take what he wanted, thrusting his impressive length into my dirty mouth. He let out a long sigh and slowly pumped me, letting me feel his cock grind in my throat.

His pre-cum leaked into my mouth and that made me even hotter, so I reached up and pushed on his thighs to coax him deeper. My eyes started to water as he went faster, his pubes tickled my nose until his balls pressed against my nose. Pushing in to grind for a few moments before he pulled back so I could take a breath. My saliva dripped off his beautiful, throbbing cock as he rubbed his fat shaft all over my face. My pussy was soaking my ass crack by then, and I wanted more.

"Please my good sir," I pleaded, "fuck my mouth, just plunder it so hard and deep." I wanted him to test my limits, to fuck me until I gagged just like last time. I'm a freaky girl, and things like that just get me off.

"Good girl." He smiled and gave my left tit a playful slap that made me jump and giggle. "I'm going to fuck you really hard now." He started pounding me like a fuck toy that was only a vessel for his pleasure, fucking my face so hard that my tits jiggled with each mighty thrust. My head was pushed against the bed and he fucked my mouth, the spit leaked out and ran down my face in an obscene trail.

He squeezed my tits and pushed all eight-inches with force, making my mouth tingle with a heat that sent sparks deep into my wet pussy. The onslaught continued but I refused to slap his thighs to make him stop. I was willing to endure for his pleasure, and my own. I choked as my mascara ran down from my tears mingling with the spit that dripped uncontrollably from my fuck-hole of a mouth.

I let myself cough and gag some more, my throat constricting around his engorged tip. I allowed my mouth to stimulate every little nerve ending, letting him glide back and forth. I shuddered with hot intensity, causing me to let out a heaving cough.

"You need more slut training I think." He growled before grabbing my head and pushing harder again, pressing deep until his cock was pressed into my throat. He pushed hard and with shorter strokes to fuck me hard until I choked again,

He finally pulled back enough to let me breathe, and let my spit run out and down my cheeks. Saliva dripped off his fat dick in long strands and all over my face in a sloppy mess. He slapped his cock all over my lips and cheeks to further degrade me, that only made me want more. I would do this all night if he wanted me to.

But only a brief respite, harder and faster he thrusted in with demanding, wild abandon. I think he was getting so close, and I wanted it all in my greedy mouth. The heat between us brewed inside me, stirring the fires of explosive pleasure that made me also edge towards an explosive climax.

"I'm gonna shoot my hot load down your dirty mouth, you slut!" Soon I felt him clench up with a final, sensual groan to flood my mouth with his sweet cum. It filled my wanting mouth and ran down my throat until I couldn't hold anymore. It was always a copious amount, and so it ran out my nose to drip down over my eyes. He patted my head and helped me sit up, I took a deep breath of relief.

"Good girl." He said with a soft tone, then he caressed my thigh. I rubbed the remaining cum off my sloppy face and sucked it off my fingers. I loved doing such filthy acts of affection for him.

*

The next morning I woke up late right next to him, feeling my soft skin next to his. John was still sleeping peacefully, so I let him rest. I slowly stood up, and was aware of his fluids still sticking to my pussy hairs. It actually made me smile: because he'd fucked me all night long until I passed out in a haze of orgasmic bliss.

I put on my robe before I walked into the kitchen and started the coffee maker. Retrieving my phone from the counter, I looked for any new messages. Then I saw something that really surprised me, it was a message from an old friend on Facebook.

It was Velma, and I hadn't heard from her in months. Our long-term friendship had endured a falling out the year before, but we had managed to patch it up over time. And I'd always been attracted to her, she is a beautiful woman.

'Hey Daisy.' her message said, 'I just got back to town from visiting my parents down south. Why don't we get together?"

'Hey there, stranger.' I responded. 'I think we should meet up soon!"

I didn't see a response after a few minutes, so I poured myself some fresh coffee before sitting at the table. Soon I heard a tired groan from the hallway, and John walked into the kitchen with a cute smile.

"Good morning my love." I smiled back at him.

"Hi baby." He leaned in for a kiss. "How'd you sleep?"

"Really good, after you fucked me stupid again, that knocked me out cold." My pussy throbbed as I recalled that recent memory.

"It's your fault," he chuckled and opened the fridge, "your slutty behavior is such a turn on."

"I know how much you like it." I pulled on my robe and flashed him with my buxom chest. "And thanks to you, I am insatiable."

"And that's another reason we get along so well." He poured some creamer into his coffee. "Our chemistry is amazing, and you're such a sweetheart."

"Thank you, daddy." I smiled while feeling a warmth deep in my heart. "I'm glad you're up, now I can make you some food."

"I would never turn down your cooking."

*

After a while, I watched with pride as he hungrily devoured the bacon and eggs I had made him. I enjoyed leaving his balls empty and his stomach full whenever possible. I was very full myself, and I was thinking about Velma again when my phone vibrated.

'Yes, I'd love to meet up with you and your newish boyfriend soon.' Her new message provoked a smile that I could not hide.

"Who's that?" John asked me.

"Oh, it's an old friend of mine." I opened one of her Facebook albums and started looking through it. "I would like to invite her over, if that's okay with you?"

"I don't see why not, but what does she look like? I'm just curious?"

I thought for a few moments about his response, I was considering telling him about my special history with Velma. About our night in college, in her dorm room with a bottle of red wine. The alcohol loosened our inhibitions, and soon enough she was Frenching me. That was the night I discovered I liked pussy too, but it only happened that one time between us for some reason. But it also gave our friendship a stronger bond, and I carried no regrets about that sensual night.

"I'll show you," I turned my phone towards him, "she's really lost a lot of weight since college."

"I see." He started scrolling through her pictures, some of which were more revealing. Especially her newer ones, she seemed eager to display her body a little. "She's kind of a nerd, but a sexy nerd."

"Yeah, she is." I looked at her straight, brown hair with her bangs that stopped at her eyebrows. Her round face and thick lips were very appealing, I remembered how smooth her pale skin always was, and her fat, lovely breasts hanging in my face so I could worship them. One picture showed off the curves of her big ass and thick thighs, she was wearing some very tight shorts. "I miss her company, she was gone for a while visiting family."

"I'd like to meet her." John said with a sexy, wicked grin.

"You like her, don't you?" I asked with an ulterior motive.

"Well, I like what I see. But I think you definitely like her."

"I...umm. Well, yeah I do-I do like her." My voice trailed off as I knew I was busted, he could read me so well after less than a year together with me.

"Wait a minute, I knew it!" He laughed at my futile attempt to hide the dirty thoughts that simmered in my mind. "You want her, don't you?"

"Yeah," I blushed a little, "there's something I never told you. Years ago, we were friends in college."

"This just keeps getting better, please tell me more, baby."

"One night we had a bit too much to drink. I was really nervous, because I wanted to kiss her so bad. My attraction to her only got more intense over time." My body was already hot from the vivid memory as I confessed. "We started making out, then we ended up fucking each other for hours."

"Well, you did tell me that you're bi. And she was your first lesbian encounter?"

"Yes, she was. She was definitely more sexually experienced than I was during college. I thought she only liked girls for years, until she told me otherwise."

"I see, but why don't you tell me what else you're thinking about?"

"I...I would like to see what happens." My mind was racing with the fantasy of him fucking her in front of me, it was making me wet. "I mean, I want her."

"Oh, I see." He said quietly while setting my phone down and looking out the window.

"Are you upset, daddy?"

"No, I just think you're a naughty slut that wants to fuck her friend. Isn't that right?"

12