Hot Nights at the Spur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chase got up and I followed him as he headed inside towards the men's room.

The men's bathroom at the Spur is basically just a small closet-size room with not much more than a horse trough to urinate in and a constant trickle of water running from one side to wash it all down the drain. Chase took the position to the right side of the urinal and I moved in on the left of him since I had to go as well.

As I unzipped my pants, I was a little startled to find my prick was half-hard as I fished it out. Chase was already unleashing a torrent of piss right next to me and I glanced down and saw that he wasn't exactly flaccid either. He looked over and saw my penis.

"See, you're doing it again. You bi or something?" he said as he finished peeing and shook the last drops from the end of his prick.

"C'mon Chase, just because you suck one dick, it doesn't make you a cocksucker." I responded with a nervous laugh, trying to make a joke but utterly failing.

"I think you butchered that one but whatever. You gonna take the picture or what?"

"Um, do you think you can make it harder so Ashley can see what she'll be getting?"

Chase glowered at me for a second then he started stroking his big hunk of meat. I watched entranced as he started to become more erect, mine growing along with it as a reaction.

"Here, help me out," he said as if it were a perfectly normal thing, pointing his hardening prick towards me.

Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, I took his impressive veined shaft in my right hand and started slowly jerking his cock, feeling it grow harder in my hand. He leaned back slightly, slowly thrusting his pelvis forward in my response to my movement.

My own dick responded in kind and I was soon hard as a rock. He looked over at me as I stroked it in my left hand.

"You know, you have nothing to be ashamed of in the dick category my friend," he said reassuringly.

"And now I know why they call you Mustang," I said in response as I felt his fully engorged prick pulse in my hand.

"Okay, take the pic now, before Annie walks in with that bat of hers," he said with a chuckle.

I let go of his cock, and it just hung there, jutting straight out from his body with droplets of precum appearing at the tip. I pulled my phone out and snapped a few shots of his big tool, sure that Ashley will approve.

Suddenly Chase turned and moved in close to me so our pricks were pointing at each other. I looked down at our dicks and his was definitely longer and thicker, its big mushroom head maybe twice the size of mine.

"Now get one of both of them together so she can get some context on size."

I had to stoop a little because I'm so much taller than him, and now our cocks were side-by-side, touching. The warmth from his hard dick touching mine sent an electric current surging through my body and now my own dick was leaking precum and inadvertently lubricating his.

Chase reached down and held them up together in his palm since there was no way he was going to get his hand around both our tools. I took another pic.

"I think your girlfriend is gonna enjoy our little three-way," he avowed. "And you probably will too," he added with a knowing smirk.

Then he let go of my dick and put his own back in his jeans. We both had to wait a couple of minutes for our erections to subside enough before leaving.

Walking out of the bathroom, Chase said, "Hey Gunner, if you don't mind I'm going to hang around and try and catch up with Annie."

Then he gave me a wink and we started heading towards the bar signaling that he and I were done for the day. That was fine with me since I had accomplished my mission.

I slapped him on the back and replied, "No problem Mustang, you're cleared hot! See you at the gym next week and we'll figure out next steps."

He stopped, turned and pointed at me. "And don't forget that intro to her friends," he said laughing, but with total seriousness.

As soon as I got outside I texted Ashley one of the solo pictures of Chase's massive cock.

What do you think?

OMG! Is that real?

Every inch

Is it bigger than yours?

I texted her the pic of Chase holding our dicks side-by-side.

Nice but awkward? lol

I had impulsively sent the pic, not really thinking about the optics of him holding our two cocks up together.

Just want to show you what you're in for!

Wet just thinking about it. Where r u now?

Just leaving the Spur

Then get your ass over here -- I have a surprise for you

K cya soon

Front door is open

***

Chase was all amped up and figured he would take a shot at shagging Annie so he sat down on one of the stools at the long bar as a young blond bartender he hadn't seen before came out from the store room in back.

"Hey there," she said to him, flashing a cute welcoming smile. "What can I get you?"

"I'll have another one of these," he said, smiling back at her as he slid his empty beer bottle across the bar.

"Sure thing."

As she turned around his eyes went to her nice little ass, accentuated in her Daisy Dukes, the bottom part of her butt cheeks visible when she purposely bent over to grab the beer.

When she stood up straight and turned back around, Chase looked her up and down, admiring her tanned and toned body. She was rightfully proud of her taut abs since she had them on display by tying her shirt up in a knot in front with enough buttons undone to show off her modest perky breasts. He also knew she caught him ogling her and that was his exact intention.

Popping the top, she put the beer in front of him. "That'll be three bucks please."

"Hey is Annie around?" he asked as he put a five-dollar bill on the bar.

"No, she just left a while ago. Had to run into town for a few things and won't be back for a couple of hours. Anything I can help you with?"

"Naw, we're friends and I was just hoping to catch up with her is all."

"Ah, then you must be Mustang?"

"That's right. But how...?" he started to ask but she cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"How did I know your name? Annie told me about you," she replied with a wink.

"And you are...?"

"My name's Ruthie," she said, wiping off her hand with a towel before reaching out to shake hands.

Chase took her hand and shook it, smiling that infectious smile of his.

"Pleasure to meet you and my real name is Chase. So, how come I haven't seen you around here before?"

"I've been here awhile so maybe you need to come around a bit more often," she said smiling back at him, then adding, "I actually live in Texas...I'm just up here helping my aunt out around here for the summer until I head back to college."

"Annie's your aunt?"

"Yepper."

Then Chase decided to launch his charm offensive.

"Well, I can see that beauty definitely runs deep in your family's gene pool," he said eyeing her as he took a long drink of his beer.

"Yeah right Chase." Ruthie smiled, rolling her eyes.

"I mean it! You're incredibly gorgeous."

She stopped what she was doing and looked at him and cocked her head. "Seriously, do you say that stuff to all the girls you're trying to get into bed?" she asked, only half-joking.

Chase tried to appear hurt and indignant. "Geez, a guy can't even compliment a girl anymore without it being taken the wrong way."

"C'mon now Chase, don't try to act all insulted and all. Like I said, Annie's told me all about you."

That comment caught him by surprise. "Oh yeah? And what exactly did she tell you?"

"Well, for starters she said you're a cocky and arrogant fighter jock."

"Cocky maybe, but I take exception with the arrogant label. What else?" he asked, taking another pull.

"She said that every time you're in here you're always hitting on the women, doesn't matter if they're single or married."

"I can neither confirm nor deny that. That all you got?"

Ruthie leaned down and rested her arms on the bar then drew in closer to Chase and lowered her voice.

"She said you pack a mean punch between your legs and you know how to please a woman."

"Oh yeah? Well I guess I got that going for me."

"She also said she's been with a lot of men in her life," she said pausing

"And?"

"And...just that you might be the best she's ever had," Ruthie abruptly replied, turning away to wash some bar glasses.

After a long silence, Chase spoke again. "So, aren't you just a little intrigued?"

"About what?"

"Well, maybe you want to take ol' Mustang for a check-ride and see if my punch is as mean as she says," he suggested with a wry smile, taking another swig from his bottle.

Ruthie stopped what she was doing and shot Chase a look of incredulity.

"Well Mus-tang," she drawled, "I gotta say you lay it on thick and you're one helluva bullshit artist. Next time you better bring more than a big dick and a phony smile if you're gonna try and get into these," she said, pointing down at her frayed shorts with her two index fingers like they were pistols.

With that, she spun around and walked to the other end of the bar.

"Good job Mustang," Chase muttered to himself as he looked down at his bottle. "Way to charm the locals and get shot down in flames."

Then he downed the last of his beer, stood up and walked towards the door. Ruthie eyed him appraisingly as she watched him head towards the exit. "Nice butt," she thought to herself.

"See ya Mus-tang. Oh, and don't be a stranger!" she hollered after him with a grin on her face.

Chase smiled and just nodded his head in reply as he disappeared through the door into the bright sunshine outside.

***

I was still sitting there in my Jeep sporting an erection after texting Annie and was about ready to head over to see her when I saw Chase come out of the bar. He didn't see me until I spoke up and shouted at him over the noise coming from the engine.

"Yo Chase! No Annie?"

As he walked over to the Jeep, he replied, "Negative, she's not here. I tried talking to the sweet young bartender in there but she wasn't buying what I was selling," he said chuckling and shaking his head.

"That sucks man."

"Yeah, especially since you got me all worked up with all that talk about Ashley," he said, as if blaming me.

I thought for a couple of seconds and then an idea suddenly occurred to me.

"You know, I just sent those pic's to Ash and now she's horny as hell and wants me to come over to her place right now. Wanna join me?"

He thought about it for a second then Chase gave it an enthusiastic, "Oh hell yeah! You gonna tell her I'm coming?"

"Nope. She said she has some sort of a surprise for me. So, how about we just make it a nice surprise for her instead, eh?

"I'm down with that!" he said with a big grin.

"Then c'mon, let's roll."

"Cool. I'll follow you," he said, quickly turning back to his bike and pulling his leather jacket and helmet on.

As I drove towards Ashley's place I could barely stay on the road. It's kind of tough to drive a stick and work the clutch when you have a raging hard-on. I had no idea what surprise she had in store for me but texting her those pictures must have really done the trick.

Pulling up to her apartment, I quickly parked as Chase came to a stop in the space next to mine. I quickly got out and walked over to where he was getting off his bike.

"You ready for this Chase?"

"Definitely. So what's she into?"

"Not sure, maybe a little bit of everything...girls too apparently. I say we just go with the flow and see what happens."

"Sounds good," he said as we walked up the stairs to her 2nd floor flat.

Her door which was unlocked as she'd promised so I slowly opened it up and stuck my head inside and looked around. I didn't want to just barge right in case she was on the couch naked or something but it was dark so I figured she was probably back in her bedroom.

I turned to Chase and put a finger to my lips, gesturing for him to keep quiet as we walked inside. She heard must have heard the door close and was alerted to my arrival.

"Hi babe, is that you?" she asked, her voice coming from down the hallway.

"Hey Ash, I got here as fast as I could."

"I'm back here."

I motioned for Chase to quietly follow me as I followed her voice down the hallway towards her open door. When I came around the corner I stopped dead in my tracks in her doorway, momentarily stunned at the sight before me.

Although the lights were off in her room, there was enough sunlight filtering through the closed blinds for me to see Ashley lying in her bed with her back propped up against the headboard. She was wearing only a lacy black bra and black stockings. Her legs were pulled up and spread apart and she was working a huge fleshy dildo in and out of her cunt.

Her room smelled the sweet musky scent of arousal as she slid the big cock in and out of her soaked pussy. When Ashley saw me, she smiled and pulled the dildo out of her cunt and brought it to her mouth and started to slowly lick her juices off of it, her brown doe eyes fixed on mine. I looked down at her gaping wet gash and saw she also had a butt plug inserted in her anus.

"I couldn't wait so I thought I would get started without you." She said in a seductive tone.

She wasn't yet aware that I had brought company with me as I held up my index finger signaling Chase to wait in the hallway. Then I held up two fingers to indicate I needed a two-minute head start.

I strode into her room and quickly stripped off my tee shirt as I moved towards her bed, unbuttoning my shorts as I went. At the foot of her bed, I pushed my shorts and boxers to the floor and kicked them aside as my hard cock sprang free.

Ashley pulled the dildo from her mouth and smiled at me as I crawled up on her bed and made a beeline for her open legs.

"Did the pictures I texted turn you on?"

"Oh my god...did they ever," she replied as she spread her legs further.

Her hand went to her smooth pussy and spread her labia lips apart, beckoning me to her. I leaned forward and breathed in her fragrance, then I pressed my face into her wet pink folds, tasting her tangy nectar with my lips and tongue.

She moaned as I began lapping at her clitoris, flicking my tongue tip on her hard nub. As I did this, she grabbed my head, pulling my face into her hungry cunt.

"Oh baby, I love the feel of your tongue inside me. Keep doing that," she moaned as I ravaged her hole.

She arched her back, opening herself wider, as I licked at her slimy gash like a man possessed. She was riding my face as she rubbed her clit up and down on my mouth. I heard an audible gasp from her and thought she might be climaxing already but her body didn't tense up like it did with her previous orgasms.

I peered up at her and I expected to see her head back with eyes closed. Instead I saw her eyes locked straight over my head at the doorway and a big smile came across her face as she continued to hump mine. I knew instantly that Chase had come into the room.

I stopped what I was doing and turned to look towards the door and there stood Chase, bare ass naked with a huge erection pointing towards the bed. I had seen him naked in the shower at the gym and I had seen his hard cock earlier today, but I had never seen him totally naked with a hard-on and it was a sight to behold.

Ashley stared at him for a few seconds and literally pushed my face away from her box as she moved to crawl towards the end of the bed where Chase stood. I watched in awe as he just stood there with his hands on his hips and his big, thick cock hovering menacingly in the air as Ashley slithered to him, her eyes fixed on his nude body.

She slid off the bed and was now on her knees exploring him. She ran her adoring hands from his muscular calves, up his sinewy legs, feeling the bulging hardness of quadriceps with her right hand as her left did the same with his hamstring.

When she got close to Chase's groin area, her left hand ran up his smooth hairless ass cheek in back as her right hand disappeared into the inside of his leg in front. The backside of her hand brushed up against his big balls as she rubbed the top of his leg but she was staying away from his swollen member for now.

I watched, fascinated, as her hands traveled higher and she ran them up across his navel to his V-shaped torso and across the rumble strips of his abs. Ashley started to rise to her feet as she continued rubbing her hands on his body, seemingly mesmerized by his physique. Her fingers lightly brushed across his nipples causing them to harden so she lingered there for a moment, taking them in her mouth one at a time, grazing them with her tongue tip and leaving a glistening saliva trail as she went.

When she stood all the way up, she towered over Chase a good four or five inches. She stood slightly behind him and I watched as she bent her head slightly downward and gently kissed the nape of his neck, causing him to tilt his head to the left.

"Your body is so beautiful," she whispered in between nibbles on his neck. "You're like a god."

She was still running her hands over his hard ass and his abs when he turned suddenly and put his hand on the back of her neck and pulled Ashley in for a kiss. It started tentatively enough and then evolved quickly into a full-on furious deep tongue sucking, their mouths glued to each other's.

It was as if two caged animals had been released from captivity the way they were attacking each other with pent up passion. Their hands began mauling at each other's body -- he grabbed her small breasts, fingers diving underneath the bra to roughly tweak her hard nipples. Both her hands went for his hard tool, grasping it in one hand as she started pumping it, her other going for his large, low-hanging testicles to feel their fullness.

Both were moaning as they attacked each other, oblivious to me laying on the bed, watching as I stroked my meat. Then Ashley broke the sensuous kiss and pushed Chase back on the bed. He scooched backward so he was fully on the bed as she dove between his legs and went for his erect cock. She held it in her hand, pointing it towards the ceiling as she admired the immensity and shape of his endowment.

As she tried to wrap her hand around his fat cock, Ashley discovered that it was actually smallest at the base but got much thicker towards the end of his dick. But even at the base there was no way for her to encircle it with her fist. She started slowly pumping his veiny shaft up and down, her thumb on the prominent urethra that ran the length of the underside, coaxing the clear fluid from his glorious mushroom head.

The glans appeared purple and angry but really it was just poised to do its job as copious amounts of his precum leaked ominously from the tip. She moved towards it, her tongue automatically extending to taste the drops flowing from the slit. She ran her tongue across it several times, tasting his tanginess and lubricating it in the process.

"Mmm," she cooed, before looking over at me. "His cock is perfect. Thank you," she mouthed the last two words.

Then Ashley engulfed him in her mouth and she began sucking him in earnest. She would bob up and down on his knob a few times and then take it out of her mouth and run her tongue the length of it, from the base to the tip, then dive back down on his rigid base taking it into her throat. This went on for a few minutes as Chase grabbed her short hair and arched his hips forcing more of his throbbing meat into her mouth.

"Ahh, that feels so good. You can suck my cock anytime you want you hot slut."

Ashley could only moan into his pubis in response.

She worked his meat into her throat and he allowed her to periodically come up for air, gasping, as her saliva slid down the span of his veined pipe and pooled at its base before gliding onto his balls and disappearing into the crack of his ass. All I could do was watch, transfixed, as I continued to pump my way towards orgasm.