Hot Nights at the Spur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers

Finally, Ashley took his dripping dick out of her mouth and still holding it firmly at its slimy base, pointed it slightly in my direction and smiled.

"Would you like to join me?" she asked, panting slightly.

I stopped playing with my own cock and looked up at Chase. He just shrugged and said, "Go for it Gunner. I know you want to."

I didn't need a gilded invitation so I scooted over to them and now it became a real three-way.

Ashley was still holding him in her hand as I bent down and wrapped my lips around the shiny head, tasting a cock for the first time since I was in college. I'm in no way accomplished at giving head but I know what feels good so I tried to emulate what others have done to me. Ash began to slowly pump him, trying to feed his fat shaft into my mouth as I worked it with my tongue.

"That's it babe. Take it slow."

I looked up at Chase as I sucked his large tool and he was watching intently and looked to be enjoying the sensation as I ran my tongue around his huge helmet. As I did this, Ashley took one of his large balls into her mouth, gently sucking on it and slathering it with her drool. She bathed it for a minute until letting it slip out of her mouth so she could go after the other testicle, her hand continuing to stroke his dick up and down.

"Oh, you guys are good," Chase said as his breathing picked up.

My hand joined hers in jerking his huge hunk of meat. While Ashley had been able to take his entire length into her throat, I could barely get half of it in my mouth without gagging. We were basically jerking him off in my mouth when his hand went to my head and he abruptly pushed me off his dick.

"Ungh...I'm gonna cum!" he groaned.

We were still pumping his cock, our faces just inches away from it, when Chase grunted loudly and emitted a long guttural sound as he began to erupt in orgasm.

"Unnnnngggghhhh!"

The first gobs of Chase's cum didn't shoot out immediately, it merely bubbled up and pushed out of the tip of his dick, spilling rapidly off the head and down the sides of his cock and coating our fingers, much like a melting ice cream cone might drip onto a hand on a hot summer day. But that was merely the prelude for what was to come.

The next spurts went straight upward, now free from whatever was obstructing it before. The streams were thick, opaque and voluminous as they shot several inches into the air at first, then higher before landing indiscriminately on all of us. One rope landed in Ashley's hair, then others hit us both in our faces and still more ended up puddling between the ridges of Chase's rock-hard abs.

He was a geyser now, spewing massive amounts of semen as we continued pumping him, our hands now completely coated with his warm man yogurt. Finally, the volume decreased as his balls became depleted and we forced the last drops from his penis. We both stared wide-eyed in wonderment at what we had just experienced and then at the complete mess on all of us.

"Wow!" Ashley finally said in astonishment. "I've never seen a guy cum that much before!"

I released his wet sticky cock from my equally gluey hand and spread my fingers apart, his ejaculate making my hand look like it was webbed.

"Dude, that was amazing," was all I could muster as I felt his warm jizz drip down my cheek.

Ashely leaned in and took the glistening head of his dick in her mouth and licked the remaining seed from it. She ran her tongue along the still-bulging veins of his shaft collecting what she could before lapping up the sperm that had pooled around the base.

I instinctively dropped down and joined her, our cum-soaked lips briefly overlapping and tongues intertwining as we shared Chase's warm liquid. Ashley returned to slurping up the cum that was pooled on his stomach and abs as she made long passes with her tongue, trying to hoover up as much of his semen as she could.

Since she was crouched down between Chase's spread legs, Ashley's beautiful ass was in the air making for an inviting target so I slid off the bed to take full advantage of the situation. My dick was painfully hard and I needed release quickly.

The butt plug was still firmly embedded in her tight little hole and I thought back to her comment calling it "sacred territory." Was I now one of the "special people" for bringing Chase and his monster cock into her life or was it a sign that this particular entryway was closed for business?

My lips went to her drenched slit and I dragged my tongue through her sodden trough. I tongue-fucked her steamy hole for a couple of minutes before launching my assault. Chase might own the high ground as a lofty fighter pilot, but I was now a ground pounder and about to engage in some trench warfare.

I pulled her by the hips to the end of the bed where my own throbbing member could line up with her moist cunt hole. She went back to sucking on Chase's prick as I rubbed mine up and down her slit a few times to make sure it was properly lubed. I pushed forward, the head easily sliding into her loose love tunnel, courtesy of the previous dredging from her dildo.

As I held her hips, my thumbs found the dimples in her back and just as I thought, they provided the perfect spot for holding her in place as I sank the entire length of my cock into her pussy hole, her body shuddering when the tip slammed her uterus. Ashley was plenty wet so I slowly pulled out of her until just the head was still poised at the entry and then I rammed it back in until it hit her spot again.

"Oomph," was all I heard since her mouth was full of Chase's dick as she worked to get him hard again.

I picked up my pace and began thrusting my hips into hers, my cock jack-hammering her pussy, the perspiration gathering around my temples and beginning to drip off my face.

"Oomph, oomph, oomph."

Chase put both his hands on the back of her head and he was thrusting his pelvis upward, fucking Ashley's mouth and throat with his newly formed erection. Now she was getting hit hard from both of us, Chase not pausing to let her get any air and me relentlessly pounding into her doggie style. With her asshole plugged up we effectively had her air-tight now.

"Oomph, oomph, oomph."

The sounds became mechanical now, emanating from deep in her throat and settling into a sort of cadence as we pounded her from both ends. The sweat was pouring off me now, landing on the top of her ass and lower back. In fact, all three of us were perspiring making her room feel like it was a wet sauna.

As I worked Ashley's cunt, her back became slippery and she was now bucking like an out of control mechanical bull making her harder to hold onto. Her pussy was soaked and dripping and I relished delivering a mix of both erotic pleasure and a bit of pain with my cock as the weapon. I was hoping to get her off before my own orgasm but I felt that familiar tingling in my balls and I knew the edge was getting close for me.

I was still slamming into her from behind when I felt my legs start to tremble and my glutes begin to cramp. My balls became painfully tight and my knees buckled slightly as my engorged cock slipped out of her hot confines. I grabbed her leg to keep myself from falling all the way backward allowing me to regain my balance momentarily.

Ashley pulled off of Chase's cock and looked back in time to see me start ejaculating all over her back.

"Oh yeah, come for me baby."

My first cum-shot jetted out, landing as a long rope on the small of her back and travelling up to the place between her shoulder blades. I grabbed my shaft and began pumping, aiming the cum shots into the crack of her ass. I grunted each time a jet of semen exploded from my dick and splattered her from behind.

I pulled the cum-covered plug out of her ass hole and pointed the head of my cock at the now-empty void and sprayed my goo into her pink insides, coating it with my slimy seed. Seeing opportunity, I leaned towards her as my orgasm began to taper off and guided my still-hard cock towards her gaped anal opening. I slid the head of it into her hole while shooting the last of my load and was about to sink my cock all the way in when Ashley suddenly pulled away from me, disengaging her ass from my prick.

"Uh, no Gunner, what did I tell you?" she admonished.

With that, she crawled forward on the bed and slithered up Chase's legs until she was straddling him. She hovered for a second then looked back at me again with a lewd smile on her face.

Poised above his massive prick, Ashley reached down to line up his huge helmet with her hole and she dropped down and fully impaled herself on his long thick pole. A rush of air was expelled from her lungs as she began to rock on his big meat.

I went to my knees at the end of her bed and just watched open-mouthed as she started fucking my friend knowing I had shot enough of my load onto her pussy from behind that he was now fucking a very sloppy cunt. I could see the cum leaching from both her openings as she slid up and down.

The smell of sex permeated the hot, humid room as she rode the length of his penis, his hips thrusting sharply upward in unison to make sure she felt every inch of him. She did, based on her grunts and gulps each time she bottomed out on his fuck stick.

"How do you like my cock?" Chase asked as he pinched her hard nipples.

"Aaaagghhh...," was her only response.

Chase had a couple of inches on me and if I thought I had hit the farthest reaches of her insides, she must be feeling his dick in her throat right now. I decided it was time to rejoin the action.

Picking up the slippery butt plug, I moved up and knelt beside the bed, noticing for the first time the strap-on dildo that lay on the bedside table. I shuddered slightly and my cock throbbed in anticipation. As Ashley continued to ride his thick shaft, it was my turn to rub and pinch her rock-hard nipples.

Her hands were on Chase's sweaty chest for support as she punished her pussy, skewering herself on his twisted blue steel. As she gasped for air, I stuck the slimy plug in her mouth and she greedily took it and started sucking on it, tasting her ass mixed with my sticky cum.

My dick never went completely soft and now it was getting hard again as I watched their sweaty bodies writhe on the bed, her soaked mattress getting a workout. As I tweaked her nipples with one hand, I reached around and felt Chase's balls moving in harmony with the motion of the bed, no doubt replenishing his load for his next orgasm.

I held his balls and the base of his shaft as Ashley bounced up and down, slamming onto my hand and soaking it with her pussy juice. Suddenly she lifted her ass up and pulled off of him, his big cock now momentarily free.

With his massive dick in my hand, I felt the swollen urethra on the underside of his shaft and leaned over and took him in my mouth again. My lips went up and down on his slippery knob a few times until I felt Ashley lowering herself to reclaim her prize. I held his dick in place as she plopped down with an "Oomph," her vagina quickly consuming every inch of him as she resumed fucking his greased pole.

I moved my hand up and easily slid my index and middle fingers into her anal opening, past her sphincter and I began finger-banging her ass. This time Ashley had no objections, just moaning as she enjoyed the sensation of being double-penetrated by his cock and my fingers.

It had the right effect and as I pushed them as far as they could go inside of her, she finally succumbed to a long-awaited orgasm. Her body tensed for a second then started shaking, the plug falling out of her mouth onto his chest as she screamed out in ecstasy.

"Aaaaaggghhhhhh!"

Ashley stopped rocking up and down on him and her body shuddered and convulsed as she was overcome with her orgasm. As she collapsed on top of Chase's sweaty chest, he reached back and grabbed her ass to hold her in place as he continued thrusting upward into her inner sanctum.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh..."

Then his body also went rigid and he arched his back as he began to cum for the second time. With my fingers still buried in her ass, I could feel his cock pulse and throb and then let loose as he began filling Ashley's pussy with his semen, the jets blasting her inner walls.

As her body continued to shake, I pressed my fingers against the thin membrane of her anus and could feel his cock discharge as he unloaded inside of her. I knew she could also feel it every time his cock belched and pumped more of his man goo into her cunt.

I marveled at the sight as he continued sliding his in and out of her used gash. Each time he forced his thick meat into her, globs of his semen escaped from the seal around her labia lips and slithered down the sides of his cock and balls.

His thrusting finally slowed indicating he had finished white-washing her insides. His prick softened enough that it slid from her cunt with an audible pop, followed by a gush of his sperm flowing from her now unsealed cave. She rolled off of him onto her back panting, their sweaty chests heaving as they lay side-by-side trying to catch their breath.

Ashley reached her hand down and scooped up some of the cum leaking from her pussy and brought her fingers up to her face. With her mouth now open, she spread her fingers and his sperm dropped in long rivulets onto her waiting tongue.

After tasting the warm semen, she looked over to me and said, "Gunner, baby, I could really use your tongue right now," as she spread her legs apart.

I instinctively knelt between her legs as she rested her head in Chase's arm, her face pressed against his glimmering pectoral muscle, and then she breathed out a big sigh. I got to work cleaning her pussy, licking up a pleasant mixture of all of our orgasms as she lightly stroked my hair.

She looked up at Chase and said in a way that was more of a statement than a question, "You know, I never got your name stud."

Chase chortled and replied, "You can just call me Mustang."

"Ooh, I like that name," she cooed. "Well Mustang, I think we're gonna have a lot of fun together," she said in a low sultry tone as she reached down and gently squeezed his softening dick and balls.

"Mmm, I look forward to it," he said with a smile on his face. "In fact, good ol' Gunner said you would return the favor and introduce me to some of your friends."

"Oh, he said that did he? Hmm, well I'm not so sure I'm willing to share you with those slutty girls."

She reached out with her tongue and began licking and sucking on his nipple.

Pausing, she said, "No, I think I'm going to keep you all to myself for now."

I watched and listened to all this while my head was pressed between her legs cleaning her used box, incredulous they were having this conversation as if I wasn't even there. I had known there was a risk bringing another guy into my fledgling relationship with Ashley but when she said she wanted a guy with a bigger dick than mine, well, I kind of saw the handwriting on the wall.

Glancing over at the clock on her bedside table I saw that it was just after five o'clock and we had only been in her place for a little over an hour. There was plenty of daylight left and then the entire night. I knew this was probably the end of it between me and Ash and also likely my one and only shot at a three-way with her and Chase, so I decided to double-down and go out in a blaze of glory.

I closed my eyes and began grazing on her cunt with vigor. I took long slow swipes up and down her slit, sucking in her sweet nectar from the bottom and lingering on her hard clit at the top. Ashley began moaning as she placed her hand on the back of my head and pulled my tongue deeper into her delectable pussy.

***

To Be Continued...

Thank you for taking the time to read my story and I look forward to your rating and comments!


susynoid
susynoid
111 Followers