Hot Nights at the Spur Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was reading one citation for him being awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross when I felt him behind me.

"Damn Chase, I didn't know you were a war hero," I said as he handed me a beer.

"Oh, I'm no hero Gunner," he said quietly. "The real heroes are the guys who didn't make it back from that operation."

He put his arm on my shoulder and hugged me slightly.

"C'mon. What do you say we take our beers outside before dinner?" he said as he headed for his back deck.

The sun had disappeared behind the mountains by now and the air was starting to cool down as it often did around here on summer evenings. His deck was beautiful and offered an amazing view of the front range. Even though there were other homes nearby, he had almost total privacy from potential prying eyes. The pièce de résistance was a sunken hot tub situated at the edge of his deck.

"Very nice. I'll bet you get a lot of use out of that," I remarked as I nodded my head in the direction of the spa.

"Oh yeah. We'll be in there a little bit later."

Dinner was a bit of a blur for me. Chase is quite the Renaissance man as it turns out. He not only knows his way around a kitchen, but he's also a wine connoisseur as well and was able to discuss the finer points of the vintage he served with the meal. When he spoke words in multiple languages I could only wonder if there was anything this guy couldn't do. It made me want him even more.

After we cleaned up dinner, Chase grabbed another bottle of wine and suggested it was time we hit the hot tub.

"There's a robe in the guest bathroom for you. There's also a swimsuit in there if you want one but I usually just go in naked. I have towels outside," he said as he disappeared into his bedroom.

It felt good to free my hard prick as I slipped my jeans down my legs and stepped out of them. My erect cock jutted straight out in front of me, the omnipresent precum dripping since the episode at the Spur that afternoon. I was slightly embarrassed as I put the robe on then just decided to leave it open since my boner probably wasn't going down anytime soon.

I came out of the bathroom at the same time as Chase emerged from his bedroom. His eyes dropped to my erect and penis and he gave me an appraising smile as I followed him outside into the gathering twilight. We both dropped our robes and stepped down into the spa, its welcoming warmth embracing our bodies as we sank into the water.

Chase immediately moved over toward me and handed me my newly charged wine glass. He put his arm around my shoulder and leaned in and kissed me gently on the lips.

"Cheers again," he said, raising his glass. "I'm really glad you're here Gunner."

"Thanks Chase. So am I."

"You are so sexy," he sighed as he kissed me again, this time pausing to nibble on my lower lip.

"You sure know how to seduce a guy. I want you so bad right now," I replied as I melted into him.

Chase placed his wine glass on the side of the tub and came back in for a deep kiss, his tongue finding its way into my wanting mouth. His hand moved up my leg and grasped my throbbing shaft as he pumped it under the water a few times. I moaned into his mouth as our tongues met in a deep passionate dance.

After a few minutes of doing the tongue tango, Chase stood up in front of me, his own stiff cock now hovering above the surface of the water. Taking this as a signal, I moved toward him to take him in my mouth before he stopped me.

"No, it's my turn. Sit up here on the edge."

Surprised, I stepped up and sat at the edge of the spa, the evening air suddenly feeling cool on my throbbing penis. Chase wrapped one of the robes around my upper body then gently pushed me so I was laying on my back, my lower legs dangling over the side into the water. He moved between my legs and spread them apart, then leaned down and took my cock in his hand again and wrapped his hot lips around my cockhead.

"Ooohhh," I moaned as he engulfed the length of my shaft deep into his mouth.

He made long, slow swipes up and down my rod with his mouth, my cock nearly sliding all the way out of his mouth until only the glans touched the very tip of his hot tongue. The sensation of the cool air met the heat of his saliva on my prick causing it to throb only for it to be encased in his warm mouth again as he took me all the way in to the base.

Chase stopped long enough to reach underneath my legs and with his palms on the backs of my knees, he pushed them out of the water and held them back towards my chest, exposing my balls and anus to the cool night air. As the water dripped off my aching balls, Chase took them in his mouth and gently sucked on them, coating them with his spit.

With my cock in his fist pointing straight up at the heavens, he licked my sac until I felt his warm saliva dripping down the sides of my scrotum to my perineum and encroach around my puckered butthole. When I felt his tongue move towards my rosebud, I pulled my knees back towards my chest to give him all access to my anal opening.

I had never felt a tongue in my ass before and it was both exhilarating and electrifying as he kissed and sucked at my hungry hole. Yes, Chase was now cleared hot to do anything he desired to me.

He held my cheeks farther apart as his tongue tip darted around my sensitive opening causing me to moan at the pleasure he was delivering. Chase took long licks with his wet tongue around the entire area, his hot saliva prepping the battlefield although I didn't plan to offer any resistance. When he deemed my entrance greasy enough, he easily slid his finger in where his tongue had just vacated as his mouth went back to my hard cock.

It was an amazing feeling as Chase began sucking the length of my prick as he finger-fucked me, first with just his index finger, then sliding in his middle finger to stretch me wider. I gasped when I felt his fingers go deeper into my ass and the pace of his deep throating pick up. His hand wrapped around my cock and underneath my scrotum as he furiously sucked my pole into his mouth.

The sensation of his fingertips pushing in and out of my ass and massaging my prostate was too much as I finally lost it and erupted into my long-awaited orgasm. My curled body tensed and froze as I felt my muscles in my rectum clamp down on his fingers as I exploded into his hot mouth. As the first jet hit the back of his mouth, he jammed his digits deeper as I unloaded streams of semen into his throat.

I came in buckets but Chase was up to the challenge as he kept me in his mouth and swallowed every last drop of my ejaculate. Spent, I fell back and my feet dropped to the deck as my body unclenched. He licked the last dew drops from my cockhead and kissed it as I felt his fingers slide out of my ass hole.

Chase moved up between my legs and rose up out of the water until his body lay on mine, the hardness of his massive cock against my sticky half-hard shaft. My mouth instinctively opened as he bent down to put his lips on mine. When our lips met, a sizable glob of my load slid from his mouth into mine and our tongues began sharing my warm salty semen.

We snowball kissed for a few minutes and then he sank back into the tub as I followed him. Taking a sip of the wine, its velvety finish briefly clashed with the tanginess of my juice but it was all good.

"You taste good," Chase finally said. "In fact, every bit of you tastes good."

"Thank you," I replied. "But I have to ask, who are you?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, when I first brought up the three-way you said okay, but that you wouldn't take me in your mouth or in my ass. What changed?"

"Oh, that was just Mustang talking back then," he replied, as if that somehow explained everything.

"I guess I don't understand."

"You see, most people only get to know Mustang, the macho hard-charging fighter pilot who lives life on the edge. It's the tough outer façade I maintain to keep people at arm's length."

"What's the point in that?" I wanted to know.

"Well, as you can imagine my profession has its occupational hazards and I've lost a couple of close friends over the years, so I've learned to compartmentalize and not to let people get too close to me. It's just easier to keep relationships casual and insulate myself from the pain.

"So, then who are you tonight?" I asked quietly.

"Tonight, you got to meet the real Chase Hoffman in the flesh," he responded with that big infectious smile.

I was really confused. "And is the real Chase Hoffman gay, bi or what?"

"Here's the deal, I've loved both men and women in my life so technically that probably makes me bisexual if you have to put a label on me. But very few people know of my versatile gay side and I prefer to keep it that way," he said, not really answering my question.

I smiled at his use of the word "versatile."

"Ah, so Mustang likes to chase pussy and Chase likes to top and bottom?"

He paused for a moment. "When you put it like that, well yeah, I guess so."

Chase brought his head close to mine and whispered in my ear, "So I guess that means we have a lot in common." Then he pressed his lips to mine and kissed me again.

My hand went for his hard dick and I started stroking his massive shaft beneath the surface. He moaned his approval into my mouth as we explored one another. I was more than ready to take things to the next level when he interrupted our kiss.

"I think it's time to move things inside," he said, taking me by the hand as he stepped out of the tub.

He handed me a towel as I quickly dried off, watching him as he bent down to run his towel up his chiseled legs to dry off his monster meat and then his beautifully dimpled ass cheeks. We walked back into his house naked and he led me to his bedroom, the massive bed softly illuminated by the candles he had lit before going to the hot tub. He slid in under the sheets, pulling me in with him.

He snuggled in tight with me and started spooning me, his hot, hard prick pressed into the crack of my ass. As he nuzzled me, I felt his soft lips caress and lightly kiss the back of my neck sending shivers up and down my spine. Chase's fingers found my hard nipples and he gently tweaked and rubbed them as he cuddled.

His hand moved down to my butt cheeks and he slightly spread them apart so that his warm shaft was pressed up against my anus. I never felt readier for him to take my virgin hole than I was at that moment as he found my hardening cock and gently stroked it in his palm. His kisses started moving lower down my back as his meat moved away from my opening.

The stubble of his whiskers tickled me as his warmth lips moved past the small of my back and he began planting kisses on my butt cheeks. The kisses turned to licking as he gently pushed me onto my stomach and his hot tongue made its way to the crack of my ass. Chase threw the covers off the bed and positioned himself behind my on his knees as my legs automatically spread to give him access.

His strong hands pried my cheeks apart and his tongue tip quickly found my waiting hole again and he dove in to rim my bud. I felt the tip of his tongue force its way just inside the opening, still loose from his early finger fucking of my tunnel. As he licked the top of my hole, he slipped his fingers back inside me, easily pushing past the sphincter and into my rectum.

This time he moved them in a manner as if to loosen me up instead of just pushing them deep. Either way, the feeling was indescribable as I felt the muscles in my ass begin to relax and welcome the intrusion. Pulling his tongue out of my recesses, he gently blew into my hole, the cool air meeting the warmth of his saliva causing me to pucker slightly.

Chase pulled me up by the hips enough to tuck one of his pillows underneath me to give him better access. With my chest and face still buried in his pillows, the next sensation I felt was of a cool gel being pushed into my opening as he lubed me up with his fingers.

"Be gentle please," I whimpered, as I felt his enormous head lightly graze my anal opening in a warning that it was show-time.

"I will. Just relax Gunner, I promise you you're gonna enjoy this."

Chase pressed into me, his huge cockhead pushing on my straining outer sphincter muscles until they finally surrendered and he eased the first couple of inches of his shaft inside me. Thankfully he paused to let me get used to the feeling of his cock in my ass. I took a couple of deep breaths and managed to relax slightly.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I grunted through clenched teeth, "keep going but just go slow."

I felt my hole stretch wider as I felt more of his thick shaft slide into my rectum. He pulled back slightly and I thought he was going to pull out of me but he stopped with just the head inside, then pushed back in as I felt him go deeper.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice Chase," I cooed as he started to gently slide his meat in and out of me.

My sphincter muscles gripped the girth of his cock as he glided in and out of my hole, the nerve endings sensing every pulse in the veins of his thick shaft. Just when I was getting the hang of things he pushed more of his pole into my rectum. I could feel his huge glans massaging my prostate each time it made a pass.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Chase groaned, his movements shifting to more of a cadence as his hands tightly gripped my hips as he fucked my man pussy.

Each time he went deep, I felt my eyes bulge against their closed lids. The feeling of having his big sausage fill my hole is beyond words and I found having his hot throbbing meat inside me was way more satisfying than Ashley and her strap-on dildo.

My hands pressed against his headboard as he continued to smoothly feed his pipe into my ass. His touch was tender, like he was making love to me instead of just trying to get his rocks off. Each time he grunted, I heard myself respond with an "Oomph," as I felt myself push back into him so I could feel him deeper inside me.

As he rode me, it caused my hard cock to thrust into the pillow underneath me like I was fucking it, the feeling of him rubbing my prostate edging me closer to orgasm. If it was possible, I think I felt his cock swell as he finally found the bottom of my ass.

As I drooled into his bed sheets, I felt the cum start to boil in my balls as my body tensed and I started ejaculating.

"Aaaagggghhhh!" I cried out as the thick hot semen shot out of my cock.

When my body tensed, the muscles in my ass clamped tight around his dick as he erupted in a near-simultaneous orgasm. As the first squirts of his warm man-mucus coated the walls of my rectum, I felt him begin to withdraw his spasming cock out of my hole. His dick free from my ass, he leaned forward so his cockhead was pressed upward in my crack toward my back.

"Unnnnngggghhhh!" he groaned, his next few jets of hot jizz spewing onto my lower back and ass.

Cum was still shooting from my own cock and I could feel it gather into an ever-increasing puddle on the pillow underneath my abdomen. I reached back and spread my ass cheeks apart for Chase and I could feel his juice dribble down into my gaped hole as he aimed his dick into my opening as he continued shooting.

When his ejaculating tapered off, he rubbed his cockhead around my leaking hole, collecting the pooled semen before pushing it back inside with the tip of his cock. He slowly slid his cock in and out of my well-bred anus, his cum pasting my insides as he moved.

Finally, he collapsed on top of me, his prick still buried inside me as his chest heaved against my cum-splattered back. When Chase rolled off of me, his washboard abs glistened with his seed as I leaned over to suck one of his nipples into my mouth.

I rubbed the remnants of the cum into his chest as we lay there, his hand lightly stroking my hair as I teased his erect nipples with my tongue tip. My hand moved down to his massive dick, still half-hard and gooey with our juices.

"That was an incredible, feeling this inside me," I said as I gently stroked it in my hand.

"You were so tight Gunner. I can't believe that was your first time."

I looked into his eyes and said, "Well I hope it's not my last time."

Chase winked at me and smiled. "Oh, I promise you we're going to do a lot of this."

We both lay quietly basking in the afterglow for a time when I finally broke the silence.

"I have a question for you if you don't mind," I said softly.

"Go for it Gunner, ask away."

"I'm curious, why do you have to keep your sexuality on the down-low? I thought the military did away with their don't ask, don't tell policy a long time ago?"

Chase thought it about for a long minute before responding.

"Well, it's kind of complicated."

"How so?" I persisted.

"There're still some officers around that try to maintain the old school fighter pilot culture, that we're all supposed to be bad-ass, manly men that fly hard and play even harder. I've seen how gays in our ranks get treated and they all seem to get run off in one way or another.

"Well that's bullshit if you ask me."

"I know it but the thing is, I love what I do and some of these guys stand in between me and my next assignment or promotion. I have to play along, at least for now, if that makes any sense."

"Hmm, I guess so," I said as I nuzzled him closer. "But it still sounds like B.S."

I decided to change the subject.

"You know, you're quite the lover Chase. I've had a wonderful evening."

"But...?"

"But what?" I replied.

"That sounds a little like you're planning on going somewhere?"

"Well, I just thought maybe you might want your space or something..."

"Now who's talking bullshit? You don't get to come in here and give me the best night of my life and then waltz out the door thinking I need my space. Nooo, that's not the way ol' Mustang operates," he said, almost indignantly.

"I think I like that about you," I said as I hugged Chase tighter.

A smile came over my face. Just what I wanted to hear, I thought to myself as I closed my eyes, my head laying on his chest as I drifted off to his soft heartbeat.

***

To Be Continued?

Thank you for taking the time to read my story. So, has this storyline run its course or should I keep going? I'm open to your suggestions and as always, I look forward to your comments!

Cam

12