Treat for Hubby

Story Info
Wife watches husband take his first cock.
4k words
4.68
79.7k
105

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litty700
litty700
145 Followers

For as long as I can remember my husband Eric had fantasised about other men and I often treated him to some cock playing dirty talk whilst we were fucking or I was wanking him off. He always said he had never touched another man's cock and wouldn't know what to do with one anyway, but having caught him watching gay porn on numerous occasions I'm sure he would know exactly what to do. That said I did believe him and was more than happy to indulge his fantasies, as unbeknown to him, the thought of him with another man turned me on as well, but I kept that to myself.

So where is this story going? Well last year we went on holiday to the island of Gran Canaria, ten days just the two of us, for a well deserved break. We had booked into an adult only complex and had an apartment in a block along with three others, that had it's own small private pool area. It was bliss, no having to get up early to secure a lounger and there was a bar area just around the corner, with staff that would regularly come round with drinks and snacks.

Everything about the holiday was perfect, including the usual first night fuck, a tradition I imagine played out by most holidaying couples. We normally kept to ourselves when we went away, and the people in the other apartments seemed to prefer the bigger communal pool, so we had plenty of privacy in the first two days. This meant I could also get the customary fucking in the pool that I so enjoyed, albeit we were nearly caught in the act when Eric was thrusting into me from behind and one of the waiters walked around the corner. Eric managed to hold very still, although I could feel his cock throbbing inside of me, until the waiter had taken our drinks order and gone.

It was in day three that one of our neighbours decided to take up residence at our small pool. it appeared that he was on his own and not wanting to seem overly unfriendly we decided to introduce ourselves. The man was called Leo and was from Germany. He told us that his wife had died around two years earlier and he was on holiday for the first time since then. I would say Leo was probably in his late fifties, so around ten years or so older than myself and Eric. We actually found him very pleasant company and happily agreed to go to evening dinner with him, although we normally kept to ourselves it was quite nice to have someone else to talk to.

Leo was out on his lounger again the next morning as I setup the loungers for myself and Eric. Having had few to drink the night before I was happy to get on with sunbathing whilst Eric went off for a morning walk, with the promise of bringing back breakfast for myself and Leo. I think Leo must also have been feeling the affects of the night before as it wasn't long before I noticed that he was fast asleep. That wasn't the only thing I noticed either, he must have been having a very nice dream as he was clearly sporting an erection in his swimming shorts, making that nice little tent effect.

Of course it occured to me that he might not be asleep and was taking a sneaky peek at me sunbathing topless, although I had been lying face down. Thinking it might be slightly embarrassing for him to be spotted by one of the bar staff in that state I decided to wake him up. Nudging him gently on the shoulder it didn't take long for him to come round.

"What's going on?" he asked.

"You were asleep," I replied, "and I couldn't leave you lying there like that," I grinned nodding towards his groin.

Leo bolted up to a sitting position and quickly covered himself with a towel.

"I'm so sorry," he blurted out.

"Don't worry," I laughed, "I've seen plenty."

Leo visbily relaxed and started to laugh as well as his erection started to subside. Now I don't know whether it was the sun or I felt sorry for him being widowed, but I surprised myself when I said, "Perhaps I could give you a helping hand with it?"

Leo went a bit red again and the surprised me in return when he replied, "That would be nice, but your husband would be more my type."

I must have looked bemused when he explained that his wfie hadn't actually been a lady but was another man and that he was gay. Even in this day and age he wasn't sure how people would react so found it easier to say he'd had a wife. He felt though now that Eric and me wouldn't judge him so was happy to come clean. I told him that I couldn't care less that he was gay or otherwise, he was a lovely man and nice to spend time with. Then, and again it may have been the sun and too much booze, but I thought back to the countless fantasies my husband had and started to hatch a plan.

"Leo?"

"Yes?" he replied.

"How open minded are you? What I mean is, were you serious when you say my husband would be more your type?" I asked him.

"Well technically seeing as he's a man and you're not, but I assume you're more his type."

I then went on to explain to Leo my husbands fascination with other men, or their cocks at least.

"I suppose it does sound like he might be curious to say the least," Leo told me. "Only one way to find out I guess."

"You mean yo..."

"What I mean is that if your husband wants to try cock, I'd be only too happy to oblige. I've always been quite open, as was Lukas, my husband, and a bit of fun on holiday wouldn't go amiss."

I chatted with Leo for a while about this and found myself getting very damp in my bikini bottoms as I thought of my husbands fantasies coming true.

"Are you sure you'd be okay with this?" Leo asked, wanting reassurance.

"Definitely, call it my little treat for him."

We agreed that after lunch, providing nobody else came to our little area to sunbathe, which seemed unlikely, I would pretend to have had too much heat and go inside where I could keep an eye on the bar to make sure Leo and Eric had the place to themselves for a while and watch the fun unfold.

Eric came back from his walk with breakfast for all of us, and later, after lunch I made my excuses and went for a lie down in the apartment. I had the lights off and left the blinds open enough so I had a good side on view of the two of them out on their loungers, knowing they couldn't see me well enough to tell if I was asleep or not.

They sat on their loungers for a while drinking a beer and chatting and then gradually chilled out and both lay down to have an afternoon nap, although I knew that wasn't the case with Leo. Leo waited until Eric appeared to have dozed off and then put his hand inside his shorts and started to play with himself until he was hard. He looked over to the apartment, gave a little wink in my direction, and then pretended to go to sleep.

After a few minutes, and making sure his cock was standing proud in his swimshorts, he let out a loud cough which seemed to wake Eric up. Leo stayed still with his eyes closed as Eric came to. He looked around to see what had woken him up and then clearly noticed the bulge in Leo's shorts. He was trying not to be obvious, but he couldn't keep his eyes off it. Leo, presumably trying to sneak a look at what Eric was doing, reached over and took Eric's hand. Waiting to see if there was any resistance, which there wasn't, he moved Eric's hand to onto his belly and let go.

I saw him turn his head towards Eric, who was on the lounger further away from me, and I guessed gave him the go ahead to decide whether or not he wanted to take the plunge. Eric did not move his hand at first and I could tell he was torn. I saw him look towards our apartment, did he know I was in on this, or was he just making sure I was asleep.

Maybe Leo had told him our plan, but I didn't think he was likely to, well not yet anyway. I was nervous with anticipation as I waited to see what Eric would do. He'd fantasised about this so many times, but would he take the bait now it was offered up to him? Well as he started to move his hand down Leo's belly and push it inside the waistband of his shorts, the answer to that question was a big yes.

I could see Eric's face as he checked to make sure nobody was around, and he seemed to be surprised as he put his hand right inside and took hold of the cock that had been offered up to him. I wonder what had surprised him, must have been the size I thought to myself.

He didn't seem to do anything at first, just held his hand there relishing the feel of his first cock, unless he hadn't been truthful all these years, but I think he had been. Having checked the surroundings again he began to slowly move his hand up and down in Leo's shorts, occasionally stopping, before building up a steady rhythm.

As Leo had his shorts on I guess I wasn't going to be treated to seeing Eric making him come. Eric looked at Leo for reassurance that he was doing okay and I saw a small nod in return. Leo stretched out taking the pleasure that this first timer was giving him. I'm sure Eric was doing just fine, he must know what a man enjoyed, he played with his own cock enough, which I loved watching.

By now Eric was also sporting an erection in his shorts, although Leo made no attempt to take hold of it, perhaps didn't want to be too presumptious. I'm sure my husband would have been fine with it, but this was his first time so Leo must have been letting him savour it. All of a sudden Eric whipped his hand out of Leo's shorts and they both sat up grabbing their towels. Shit! I was meant to have been keeping a watch out the front as well in case any of the bar staff were doing their rounds, but was so engrossed I'd completely forgotten.

An attractive blonde haired waitress, who I think was the head of the bar and probably in her late thirties, had just walked around the corner and must have seen what was happening as she approached their loungers. All I saw, other than the two men looking flustered, was her giving them a smile, and without saying a word, turning around and heading back to the bar.

Once she had gone and they put their towels down, I could see that Leo's erection had subsided, although Eric was completely soft and looked very embarrassed. Oh well, that would be for that for now, but at least Eric had got a little taster if nothing else.

They sat there for a few minutes, Eric perhaps waiting for guidance from the more experienced man, and just as I was about to grab my towel and go and join them, Leo took Eric's hand and motioned towards his apartment. Eric nodded and they both got up and quickly walked up the short path toward's Leo's door. I couldn't see any further. What was going on? Was Eric going in there to finish him off? I guessed so and I didn't want to miss it. I waited for a minute or so and then headed back out to my lounger and took a peek.

I couldn't see into the room from where I was, but Leo had shut the blinds leaving just enough of a gap, so I could see in. I would have to go up close though, so making sure it was clear I snuck around behind some bushes, up the path and hid by the side of a tree near the door where I could see into the room. Leo had kindly put a lamp on so there was enough light in the shaded room for me to be able to see. Not quite sure what I was expecting to see, I looked to the bed where both men were now stark naked and playing with each others cocks.

I noticed that Leo was completely hairless, apart from the greying hair on his head. Eric occasionally trimmed his pubic hair, but I had to admit the site of a hairless pubic area was very impressive. Neither man was fully hard at this point and they were both slowly taking the time to bring the other to full arousal, enjoying the touch and feel of the other man's cock and balls. I imagined Leo had not been with anyone for quite sometime so was also enjoying the experience, especially with a novice.

Leo's cock was slightly shorter than Eric's, but definitely thicker, although without any hair it did give the impression of being longer. Eric was certainly enjoying the experience and was really taking the time to explore Leo's cock as he slid his hand up and down the length of the now rigid member. I realised at that point that Leo had also opened a window in the room so I could just about hear their groans of sexual pleasure.

They continued to stroke and rub each other for a short while and then Eric leant over and started to suck on one of Leo's large exposed nipples. I wasn't quite expecting that, I thought they would probably wank each other to orgasm and that would be it. it was very arousing and, checking there was still nobody around, I put my hand inside my bikini bottoms and slipped a finger inside my dripping wet vagina. Having sucked on one nipple, Eric then gave attention to the other one.

They both stopped playing with each others cocks and Leo started to tug on his own as Eric sucked and licked at his hardened nipple. Leo was groaning and writhing on the bed and I wondered if he was ready to cum yet. Eric stopped sucking on Leo's nipple and then started to kiss and lick downwards across Eric's stomach and towards his pubic area. He wasn't going to go down on him was he? Leo let go of his cock and put his arms behind his head as he let Eric continue to kiss very gently just above where his pubic hair would have been.

A couple of times Leo's cock brushed Eric's face and I could tell by now that he was definitly going to take it in his mouth sooner rather than later. Eric looked up at Leo, but Leo had his eyes shut taking in the sensations, quietly moaning to himself. Eric stopped kissing just beneath his cock and then looked at Leo's glistening helmet with what appeared to be years of longing.

The whole of this time I had continuted to finger myself without realising I was so close to cumming, and as I watched my husband open his mouth and take a penis in it for the first time it tipped me over the edge and I sunk down the wall as I bit my lip and brought myself to the most earth shattering orgasm in a long long time. Jesus if I had any doubts as to what I would think if my husband actually acted out his fantasies I sure as hell knew now. The pyhsical vision of him with another man's cock in his mouth was hotter than I could have thought it would be.

As I now sat on the floor and came down from that explosive orgasm, I looked back into the room where Eric was now licking around Leo's helmet, savouring the taste and feel. He flicked his tongue lightly on the bit of skin just below the head of Leo's cock and the older man tensed and groaned loudly. Eric was clearly doing a good job, hopefully he had learnt from me. He continued licking around that area before moving further down the shaft, gently licking and kissing every inch of it as he went. I could see that he was now playing with the hairless balls that were right by his face and he gave each of them a suck as he reached the bottom of the cock. Again Leo tensed with pleasure.

Eric licked back up the rigid shaft and then again took it into his mouth. He tried to get as much in as he could as moved his head up and down, sucking and gorging on Leo's member. He began to work his hand on Leo's shaft and I could tell he was about to get his first mouthful of spunk, it was so hot. Sadly it wasn't to be and Leo beckoned for him to stop. Eric, looking disappointed, took his mouth from Leo's cock but continued to wank it slowly, before finally letting go.

Leo got up from the bed, his cock standing fully to attention and asked Eric to lie down on the bed, which he did, his cock also fully rock hard and standing to attention. What a sight. I wanted to burst in the room and lower my pussy straight onto it, but I knew that would ruin the moment, so settled for putting my hand back into my bikini once again and rubbing my clit.

It was now Leo's turn to go down on my husband, which he did. I couldn't imagine Eric was going to last very long, but Leo took it very slowly, sucking the whole length of my husbands cock into his mouth like a pro, but making sure he didn't ejaculate. Leo then stopped and grabbed something out of a drawer. As he squeezed the contents over Eric's cock and rubbed it around his balls, I could tell it was lube. He then grabbed a pillow and placed it under Eric's lower back raising his arse up, and I had fairly good idea of what was coming next.

"Are you okay?" I heard Leo ask him.

Eric just closed his eyes and nodded with nervous anticipation once more. He'd wanked and sucked his first cock, had the same done to him by a man for the first time, and now it looked like his anal virginity was about to be taken. Was I okay with this, really? I was very horny again, so I guess that would have to be the answer to my thoughts on the subject.

Leo had opened Eric's legs and placed himself between them. He massaged the lube into Eric's cock and also very carefully did the same to each of Eric's balls, which I imagined by now were ready to explode. How on earth had he managed to last this long? I knew he had good self control, but this was a whole new experience and level for him, I was impressed. Leo lifted Eric slightly has he now began to move his hand from his balls and towards his rear opening. Eric visibily responded when Leo pushed a finger into him, or was it two? I couldn't quite see clearly. Again Leo asked him if he was okay.

"Oh God yes! Please carry on," he begged.

Leo didn't need begging twice and began to move his finger, or fingers, in and out of Eric's arsehole with a nice pace and at the same time wanked his cock.

"I can't hold on, I'm cumming!" Eric suddenly called out.

"Not yet!" replied Leo and grabbed hold of Eric's cock very tightly to stop him from shooting his load.

Eric let out a long groan and Leo held both hands very still as he waited for Eric to come down. Gradually I could see Eric relax and his cock soften ever so slightly.

"I need to come," he begged once again, "Please..."

"Would you let me fuck you for a bit first?" Leo asked.

"Yes, anything, please!" Eric begged once again.

Leo leant over Eric, their cocks now pushing together and kissed him on the lips. I didn't think Eric would like that, but he willingly opened his mouth and they shared a very long loving kiss, tongues entwined, spit dripping from both their mouths. As they broke apart I could see Eric's cock was once again rigid and there was a dribble of cum leaking down the shaft.

"Are you ready?" Leo asked.

"Yes," Eric moaned in reply, with more than a hint of carnal lust in his tone.

Leo slipped down a bit and positioned his bulging cockhead at the entrance of Eric's anus. Ever so slowly he pushed forward and held it whilst Eric got used to the sensation. He'd had a few dildo's in there so I'm sure he'd be fine, but this was the real deal. I saw Eric wince in pain, or it could have been pleasure, probably a mix of both, as Leo held his cock in position.

"Is this okay?" Leo asked.

"Mmmm, it's good," Eric grunted in response.

Slowly, and inch by inch, Leo slid the whole of his member into Eric's arse. He held still again and then leant back down on Eric, squashing his cock in the process so he could kiss him once more. Eric responded feverishly. They broke apart again and Leo, holding his cock in place repositioned Eric slightly lifting his legs apart and up for better access.

He then began a steady rhythm of thrusting in and out of Eric's arse, stretching it wide as he fucked him. By now I was pretty much ready to cum myself again, but wanted to time it so I at least came with Eric. There was no way he could hold on much longer and was now starting to wank himself gripping his cock as tightly as he could. Both of them were groaning in unison, close to the point of no return. Leo's cock was moving faster and faster, in and out of Eric's tight virgin arsehole and Eric was now speeding up his hand movemnts. Both of them were dripping with sweat and panting furiously. That was it for Eric.

"I'm cumming!!" he suddenly cried out as jet after long jet of thick creamy spunk shot out of his cock and onto his stomach. He hadn't cum that much in years!

litty700
litty700
145 Followers
12