Hot of Darkness

Story Info
A sexy social media teen embarks on a journey with two men.
2.6k words
4
13.7k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this story in about an hour, so I apologize if there are some mistakes or it's difficult to comprehend at moments. This is also my first erotic work, so cheers--maties!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

"My GOLLY, t'is true!" Capt. Cumin Side said in glee! The muscular English man in his mid-50s sat at his desk reveling in the request of a lifetime. His jaw was hanging as he stroked his marvelously kempt imperial mustache. He stood from his outdoor desk in the jungle and climbed up the ladder of his jungle fortress.

"Imbio!" Captain Cumin said. "Did you see the request we received?!"

"The what?"

Imbio removed himself from the binoculars and turned his head high. He was dark-skinned man of short stature. He stood straight at 4-feet-tall. His disproportionate head sat on his scrawny small body. This may seem like an unusual characteristic for a person surviving in the jungle, but it comes with unique uses.

Captain Cumin drew his eyes down to meet Imbio's.

"Why, I say, Imbio. This is the request of a lifetime! It's from Vanness Alcatraz!"

"Vanness Alcatraz? REALLY???"

"Yes, indeed!"

Vanness Alcatraz was a popular online personality that was famous for her interesting assets. She was an 18-year-old blonde bombshell that paid for college through social media. She uploaded content on wilderness survival, lost tribes. and mythical treasures.

While this was her main goal of entertainment, her physical features are what truly garnered attention. She was a blonde icon with green piercing eyes and a wavy set of hair. She had small lips with a sharp nose.

No matter what attire she wore during her expeditions, they were erotically matched with her curvy figure. She had athletic creamy white legs that went up to a great ass that would make heads turn. The goods didn't stop there, however, she had a nice set of abs on her flat tummy which traveled up to these voluptuous tits that were as big as her head. They were basically magical orbs of lust that could heed any man to her will. Her best pictures, of course, included her in a white tank top that hugged those massive watermelons. It was an object of fascination. Many Redditors spent tireless nights estimating her bust to be around F cups.

Sadly, once she caught on to the fact that no one cared about her ideas, she decided to remove all pictures of herself yet kept her more dull posts online. Luckily, men of culture saved these photos and kept her well aware in public. Either way, Captain Cumin Side was excited as any man would be. News of Vanness Alcatraz hasn't surfaced for about 8 months.

Imbio asked his Captain, "when is she coming?"

"Tomorrow! So I need you to get this place cleaned up! We haven't had a woman here in years, so we best not make her scurry at the sight of this drek!"

It seems that she was calling out to Captain Cumin Side for a trip into the enigmatic amazon. Her deal with Captain Cumin entailed an escort throughout the jungle into the heart of the unknown. So not only did Captain Cumin expect a lot of money for this trek, but the presence of a beautiful woman to embellish it.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

About 24 hours later, a jeep arrived at Captain Cumin's outpost. He heard a knocking on the door and sprinted down in excitement. He wore his finest outfit. Shorts that showed off the veiny muscular trunks of his legs and an unbuttoned vest to expose his impressive physique.

The door opened and he took his hat off as he bowed.

"Welcome Miss Alcatraz! It's a pleasure to have you he-"

He froze the moment he looked up. She was even more stunning in person. The captain's quick perusal of the 5'7 teen was in slow motion. Her green eyes illuminated in sunlight, and her bust looked bigger in person. Those knockers really hugged her jungle attire to point that buttons looked like they were ready to pop out. She sadly hid her cleavage with a tight black inner-shirt, but the shape was still impressive.

Vanness noticed him gawking in shock.

*snap* *snap* Miss Alcatraz snapped her fingers.

"Hello, my eyes are up here, sir."

Captain Cumin cleared his throat and recoiled his eyes back to her youthful face.

"Hm. Oh yes! Welcome Miss Alcatraz. We have a room ready for you upstairs, but we need to discuss something that was lacking in your messages yesterday."

"And what would that be?" She furrowed her eyebrows condescendingly.

"Well, you have not mentioned your means of payment."

She scoffed "I can pay you with publicity. More people will come here if there's a celebrity, such as myself, using your services."

Captain Cumin was no fool, alongside his hundreds of hours jerking off to her, he read about her and did research too.

"Why, Miss Alcatraz! I'm sorry, but we are a professional business. You must have some form of payment to utilize my expertise, and it is not cheap. You managed to pay for a plane ticket and driver here, so I must insist you pay now or I shall dismiss you!"

"Did you not hear me, old man?" "You will receive more business because of me." Miss Alcatraz was showing a demeanor in direct opposition to her physically angelic features.

"Preposterous! You do not have as much engagement on your social media accounts as before. I would lose money having a barely memorable celebrity use my services, so you must pay with currency at this instant."

Miss Alcatraz's tough-girl attitude was fading. She looked teary in her eyes.

"Please.... I need this so badly. I don't have any money left so I'm taking a risk coming here. All my life, I have been a piece of meat. My looks overshadow any achievement I have had. I need to do something big and I know I can find it with your help. Please, let me pay you in other ways."

Captain Cumin stroked his mustache. "Other ways? How exactly?"

"Show me to your room then I'll explain..."

Captain Cumin held the little lady's hand and guided her to his quarters. Their fortress was made of unpainted wood. It would creak with every step and privacy was hard to protect. The walls were poorly nailed and tied together, which allowed light to pierce the apertures between each jointed plank of lumber.

It was perfect for Imbio though. Imbio was now peaking through the walls to watch what was happening next. He was in silence as his jaw was dropped at the sight of the blonde teen.

Captain Cumin led her to his room where they both stood in front of his bed. He sat on it as he rested his powerful arms on each knee while looking up at the standing temptress.

"Well, how do you exact payment for my services."

Her eyes withdrew in the displeasure of the predicament.

"How would you like to be paid?"

"I'm a man of simple taste. It isn't uncommon to know what I expect."

"I will not have sex with you..."

"Oh?" He stroked his mustache.

"But this is because I have never done so. I will satisfy your urges another way, however."

"You mean to tell me, you have little experience with men?"

"I have been married to my studies. I have only one experience and it was during a drunken stupor. I know what men like nonetheless."

Vanness Alcatraz tied her blonde wavy hair behind her head into a ponytail. She followed suit by slowly unbuttoning her outfit. Each button released tension on her chest as more of the black fabric holding her tits in place became visible. She removed her shirt and was left in her shorts and a black tank top.

Captain Cumin was mesmerized by the show. A beautiful teen was undressing in front of him. He brought his rough hand up to caress her upper thigh. It was smooth and shaven.

"Entertain me with the sight of your bosom, Miss Alcatraz."

"She grabbed the bottom of her tight black shirt and pulled it up. Her abs were revealed as she peeled the thin layer off of her. She now stood bare to him with a massive black bra over her body. She pushed her chest forward and worked both hands behind her back to undo the bra.

*click* As the bra was unsnapped from behind, she allowed her hands to fall to her side as Captain Cumin drank in the sight of her. She had massive tits with cute pink nipples accompanied by a soft pebbling on her areolas.

Captain Cumin's trouser snake was fully awake and ready to attack. He was rock solid from the sight. Vanness took note of the tent being pitched in his pants and went down on her knees.

Vanness Alcatraz placed her soft hand on his cock. She then unbuttoned his shorts and unzipped his pants while staring at his still-clothed cock. She slowly pulled down his trousers and was met with a musky scent and a seven-inch thick beast. It was already moist at the top with precum.

"I'm going to suck your penis now," Vanness said with a hint of surrender.

Captain Cumin, still stunned, could only nod his head rapidly like a lost kid in a candy shop.

Miss Alcatraz puckered her lips until she met the head of his cock. She gave it a kiss, then parted her lips to feel his member in her mouth. She sucked harder until her cheeks caved. She slowly drew her head back and forth while sucking. Her eyes were closed as she wrinkled her nose in disgust at her act. Miss Alcatraz recalls the first, which was also the last time, she had done this. It was during a night out with friends, in which she was intoxicated enough to give head and a titty fuck to her colleague. Luckily for Vanness, her professor didn't remember the moment, but she never forgave herself.

Captain Cumin was breathing heavily in pleasure at the sight and feeling of her. Vanness's warm mouth hugged most of Capt. Cumin's tool. Her tongue massaged against the bottom of his cock each time she moved up and down. Getting blown by a modelesque and inexperienced teen is quite a dream.

Vanness pulled her head back to breathe.

She gasped heavily with strands of saliva still bridging her mouth to his soaked cock. Miss Alcatraz grabbed his manhood with her slender fingers and began jerking him off gently. Her slender fingers rubbed against his glistening man-meat. She opened her mouth and her tongue danced on the tip of his penis. She could taste his precum as she licked away. With her hand, she pointed his erection up and stuck her tongue out tasting his cock top to bottom. Her sloppy blowjob was drizzling her saliva over her huge tits. There was a nice sheen of her spit pooling over her cleavage now.

She put the tip of his cock inside her mouth and began sucking harder with each thrust. Her hand was jerking him off so quickly that it was just a white blur over his cock. Her hands were so cute from how smooth and small they were. Meanwhile, her nose remained wrinkled as her eyes were closed. She seemed set on making her payment quickly.

Captain Cumin couldn't stand the pleasure. He was about to erupt but needed to relish in his payment.

"Wrap your tits around it, please." He said in exasperation.

Vanness let go of his cock and grabbed the bottom of each tit. They were already slick from her oral pleasuring. She rested each tit onto his thighs and squeezed them together around his cock.

"OOOOH!" Captain Cumin groaned in bliss. His meaty cock trapped between her smooth creamy tits.

She worked her tits as best she could. She pushed them hard around his penis as she moved those pleasure pillows up and down. He couldn't hold on much longer as he edged closer to ejaculate all over this beauty. Her white tits were wrapped around his old tan cock, which was drenched from her oral juices and his precum.

Captain Cumin Side stood up from his bed and grabbed her tits. She looked up at the man standing over her. He began thrusting into them as Vanness's hands rested on her shoulders to squeeze her tits together. He was frantically fucking those tits as his knees bent to match his cock with her chest.

"I'm going to finish on you," Captain Cumin said wheezing and sweating.

"Where?" Vanness asked.

Captain Cumin didn't respond. He picked up Miss Alcatraz and threw her on top of his bed. She squeaked in surprise as she plopped onto his mattress. Because of her youth, those tits were like torpedos still pointing straight up at the ceiling.

He positioned himself on top of her chest and began mounting her tits. She held her arms up and allowed him to do all the work. Miss Alcatraz looked at the man's face. He was clearly too concentrated on fucking those puppies to notice her discomfort.

He dug his fingers around her white globes and smacked his cock on them. He shifted himself higher to her face and gave her a nice cock-slap on her cheek and lips. Miss Alcatraz turned her head in disagreement as she shut her eyes. The captain was smearing his moist cock all over her beautiful face. He rubbed his rod around her cheeks, lips, and nose leaving a shiny thin layer of precum and saliva.

To Miss Alcatraz's relief, he shifted back down and grabbed her tits once more. He squeezed them together into a valley of debauchery and thrust his cock into it. He pounded her sweater-puppies loudly as his breathing picked up the pace. It was too much to handle. This inexperienced teen was fulfilling her payment with her delicious body.

Captain Cumin was relishing at the moment as her smooth tits were being fucked by his large cock. Every thrust made his cock poke through her youthful cleavage. Perhaps next time he'll make her suck his cock as he titty fucks her.

Captain Cumin stopped and Miss Alcatraz opened her eyes in curiosity. He grabbed her hand and wrapped her fingers around his shaft.

"Give me a nice wank!"

The blonde bombshell's hand began working fast. She gritted her teeth and flexed her arms to jerk him off quicker.

"Please cum on me!" Vanness said through her teeth.

"I'm going to smear your tits with my juice! OH OOOOH OOOOOOOH!!!!"

Captain Cumin surprised her with white thick ropes of sperm. They were translucent and came in strengthful bursts. The first four landed on her massive F cup tits and gently sluiced around her curvy breasts. His liquid pearl juice painted her tits and glazed them like syrup on pancakes. The next five loads landed on her face and decorated her cheeks and lips with white liquid. She kept her face winced at the feeling of this man's slime dripping onto her neck and ears. The smell was strong too, so she attempted to suck air through her mouth to avoid smelling it, but this allowed some of his oyster juice to drip into her mouth. It was salty and bitter.

Captain Cumin took advantage of her look and snuck his phone out to take a couple of pictures of her. He had a wonderful shot of her glazed boobs and cute face covered in cum. He thought that maybe this could help pay for her expenses too!

"Well done, Miss Alcatraz. Your payment has been processed!"

To Be Continued,,,,