Hot or Cold - A Burning Sensation

Story Info
Queen tests Slave's tolerance for heat on her dinner table.
1.7k words
4.47
5.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I arrived at my Queen's apartment slightly out of breath after climbing 5 floors of Berlin altbau. She opened the door ever so slightly and said: "You will not be speaking tonight. Is there anything you'd like to voice before we commence?" I stuttered: "Maybe I can be back home in 2 hours?" She smiled and replied: "I don't have more time for you anyways. Come in."

I was asked to wash my hands, undress and kneel down on her parquet floor. Anxiously I waited for her return from the other side of the apartment wondering what she had planned for the night. My hard cock clearly indicated that I had not cum in multiple days on her command and was anxious for release tonight.

She returned with a scarf and tied it over my eyes taking my sight for the hours ahead. Next she asked me to hold my hands over my head and tied my wrists with rope. "Hold them!" was her command whilst she started roaming her hands over my body, touching my balls and cock ever so slightly. It felt amazing and I longed for more. Yet after several minutes and very slowly my arms started to tire. She moved away but made it clear I was not to take them down. Deprived of my sight, I could only hear the familiar sounds of taking ice cubes out of the freezer and firing up the gas stove. What would this night have in store for me, I wondered and got very hard again.

She returned and asked a simple question: "Are your arms tiring?". I responded: "Yes, Queen." Within fractions of a second I realized the gravity of my mistake and hoped she would not have noticed. "Did I just hear a Yes?" - clearly she had noticed indeed. I did not reply but my facial expression must have given away my realization.

She asked me to stand up, move backwards and lie back on her kitchen table. She fixated my arms above my head and tied my ankles to the table legs. Naked and vulnerable I lay on my back on her wooden kitchen table. "We will play a game of hot or cold tonight," she whispered into my ear only to move close to my lips with hers, bite into them ever so softly, have her hair trail over my body and blow air onto my hard cock.

I was craving for her to kiss my cock or blow it but at the same time I knew how unlikely that was to happen. But even touching it with her warm hands felt like heaven. I was slowly entering a happy trance state when suddenly a burning pain hit my belly. She was dripping hot wax onto it. Slowly I realized that this might just be the beginning.

My hands had already been tingling from low blood circulation for some time and I wanted to indicate it to her without speaking to not break her golden rule. I waved my hand and she picked up the cue easily: "Oh slave, are your hands tingling? Are they too tight or is it just your poor blood circulation? Open your mouth!" I complied and she put the bottom of a candle inside. Scared, I bit down. In my head I tried to calm myself that clearly the candle had to be off otherwise it would be way too dangerous if I were to drop it. In any case, I felt it would be wise to bite down as hard as I could. She warned: "Careful, don't tilt it." I told myself that she must simply be playing mind games with me when I suddenly felt a drop of wax hit my lip. "Fuuuuck", I thought, "the candle is actually on!?" My jaw muscles started to bite down in earnest.

Thankfully she loosened the rope around my wrists and allowed me to move my hands down to rest next to my cock. Suddenly blood rushed through my veins like I had never experienced before. It felt like a mini orgasm in my hands.

"Touch your cock and edge for me" was her next command and I was only too happy to comply. Maybe I would get to cum after all? I was getting close and I heard her do a zapping sound. Was it a lighter? An electric shocker? My body tightened in anticipation of more pain but was relieved moments later when I heard the familiar buzzing of a vibrator. It must have been the switching between different modes of the vibrator that my disturbed mind had taken to play through my worst fears.

After I reached the edge and stopped, she moved to the kitchen and returned very close to my head. Suddenly I heard the sound of water or tea pouring into a cup super close to my ear. Just from the sound of it and clearly adding layers of angst to my imagination, my mind told me it had to be extremely hot water.

And clearly we were not done here. The candle went back into my mouth, the cup of hot tea was placed on my chest and I was asked to edge again. All the mind games had let my cock go flaccid so I needed quite a bit of work to get it to the edge again but whenever I moved too quickly, the candle tilted and caused drops of wax to fall down. The hot cup also felt dangerously placed. It took me minutes of slow touching to get closer to the edge when I heard her moaning next to my head. She had the vibrator on and was trying to orgasm whilst I was barely allowed to edge. It turned me on massively and just a few touches later I reached the edge whilst she was getting ever closer to orgasm.

I had to stop again and heard her move away. My mind was racing about the ice cubes I had presumably heard her take out of the freezer a good hour ago. And indeed something super cold was touching my balls, cock and moving over my body. But it was too large for an ice cube - maybe a cold stone? And I realized that whilst I was in quite a bit of pain for every wax drop, I was barely feeling the cold. My cock was hard and seemingly immune to the cold sensation trying to persevere and finally earn its orgasm. "Edge again for me!" she commanded and back I was stroking my cock. Would this finally be the time? She was touching my (her) balls and her fingers roamed around my asshole. The vibrator was put on my hard cock. I was stroking it and coming ever closer to orgasm. Right before the edge I stopped but it was seconds too late as a puddle of pre-cum oozed out of my cock.

She laughed but proceeded to enter my ass with her finger. It felt good and scary at the same time. My prostate begged for more touch to finally take me over the edge. She intensified her moves and added the vibrator. I squirmed in my ties becoming more aroused, desperate and overwhelmed at the same time. It felt like I was at 95% but could never quite get there despite the intensity. My facial expressions must have been exquisite as the emotions and physical reactions overpowered any rational thought. I wanted to beg: "please let me cum, I don't care if it's ruined or prostate induced, just do it" but I desperately did not want to break her no-speaking-rule. After minutes of this exquisite torture of lust and irritation, she stopped, crawled over my body and back up to my ear. She whispered: "Maybe you need more heat." I shook my head indicating I felt the heat level was just fine but she responded by putting the candle back in my mouth and moved away.

This time I felt the candle tilting quite quickly and moments later drops of wax entered my open mouth. Thankfully she came back from the kitchen quite quickly to check on me, took the candle out and examined my mouth with her fingers. I was glad she was taking such good care of me. But then it started, a burning sensation in my mouth. Had she put fresh chili powder on her fingers? It certainly felt like it. The burn intensified when I heard the familiar words: "Edge for me."

Grateful for yet another opportunity, I grabbed my cock and tried to get to the edge quickly. She moved to my feet and once again started putting a finger in my ass. My excitement was increasing as I thought that finally she would take me over the edge. But the most intense moments were yet to come. Suddenly my ass felt on fire, a true burning sensation inside, painful, strong, and becoming stronger with every second.

I had been so caught up in my wish for orgasm that I did not make the logical connection that the same finger who had been in my mouths with chili, would have an even more devastating effect when buried in my ass.

It was not fun anymore. I was pulling on my ties, throwing my body from one side to the next and finally my mumbling started to become screaming of no and nein. She had obviously long removed her finger and came over to caress my head. "There is nothing I can do doggy," were her words. "But I know you will be ok." The words were calming my mind but my body was still feeling like being burnt alive and the pain was intensifying rather than calming down. I wanted to scream: "please end this, remove my ties, let me go home." But also I wanted to be a good sub and persevere.

Moments later she heard my inner voice and said the magic words: "I think you've had enough for today." For seconds, I was feeling immensely thankful, proud of her attentiveness and relieved to be free. Only for the burning sensation to return the next second.