Hot Payback Ch. 02

Story Info
Brad comes home to a changed woman.
5.2k words
20.6k
29
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/31/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, based on some comments I've received on some of my stories I wanted to place this disclaimer. There is no disease in the World of Brad and Ann. They have an open marriage in which they Love to discover new erotica with each other and share erotica with others. Ann is not leaving Brad. Brad is not leaving Ann. They are happy with their lives.

If you don't like reading about a husband and wife having fun, exploring new experiences with other, partners, etc..., then PLEASE STOP HERE. Because quite honestly, no one wants to hear your troll comments about the sanctity of marriage, blah, blah, blah. If you believe in that so much, then don't read a "Loving Wife" story. Whew, now that that is off my chest...ENJOY!

=========

The next day couldn't come soon enough for both Ann and Brad. Brad's flight was on time and he landed in Houston around 5:00 PM. He called home but got no answer. Minutes later he received a short text from Ann that stated simply "I'll be in the bedroom when you get home."

Arriving home, Brad found the house dark and dropped his bags inside the garage door, hurrying to the bedroom. He had anticipated Ann laying on the bed, either naked or in one of her spicy outfits. What he saw as he entered the bedroom was something he would not have imagined his beautiful, cute wife doing in a million years.

Ann was on the bed alright, on her hands and knees, moving her ass back and forth against the headboard.

Brad froze. Ann looked up at him, continuing to move back and forth against the headboard.

"Hi honey." Ann stated. "I seem to have an opening for a cock here in my mouth and was wondering if you'd wash up and come fill it for me?"

Ann had two of her dildos suction-cupped to the headboard; a medium sized life like dildo in her pussy and a smaller, ribbed dildo in her ass. Every time she eased back against the headboard; the dildos disappeared into their respective orifices. Her wonderful tits swayed forward and backward with each thrust and Brad could see that her nipples were rock hard.

Brad kept his composure, even though we wanted to jump onto the bed and fuck Ann like she'd never been fucked before.

"Sure babe." Brad said casually. "I'll be right there"

With that, Brad went into the bathroom, stripped in record time, and sat on the side of the tub to wash his cock, balls and ass. When he finished, he sprayed on a small amount of Ann's favorite cologne and opened the bathroom door to join his wife.

Ann was close to an orgasm. She had her eyes closed and was licking her lips.

Brad mounted the bed, which made Ann open her eyes. There was pure lust in those eyes, a lust that Brad had never seen before. He bent down and kissed Ann deeply, their tongues darting in and out of each other's mouth. Then, he raised up on his knees and positioned his now hard, and throbbing cock in front of Ann's face.

In an almost primal fashion, Ann engulfed Brad's cock. In no time, she was in a rhythm that had his cock deep in her mouth as she came off the two dildos behind her, and vice versa as she thrusted down onto the dildos. They didn't speak for a few minutes, both just taking in the pure sexy, nastiness of the situation.

"Oh my fucking God!" Brad finally exclaimed. "This is the nastiest, sexiest thing you've ever done, and I won't last much longer!"

"What?" Ann asked innocently, coming off Brad's cock. "Oh, you mean seeing your wife penetrated in all her holes?"

"Yes." Brad hissed.

"Well." Ann continued. "I could tell that my little scene over the phone really excited you, so I thought I take it to the next level...And you like it don't you?

"Yes." Brad hissed again.

Ann got back into her rhythm of fucking the dildos and sucking her husband for another minute, then came off of Brad and looked up into his eyes.

"So, tell me what turns you on about this honey?" Ann asked innocently.

"Everything!" Brad responded.

"Oh no." Ann replied. "You don't get off that easy. You have to tell me what you like about what you're seeing right now...Tell me!" Then she went back down on his cock.

"You fucking slut." Brad replied, throwing caution to the wind. "OK, I like how nasty you were the other night when you were fucking yourself with that cock over the phone."

"You mean dildo right?" Ann was pushing his buttons now and was intent on making him say what he really liked seeing. She went back down on him.

"Yes, I mean dildo." Brad corrected himself.

"It's OK honey, if you want to call them 'cocks' go ahead. Calling them cocks makes it a little nastier, doesn't it honey?" Ann twisted Brad into sexual knot with that statement. She knew he wanted to tell her that one of his fantasies was to share her with other men, and she was edging him into saying it out loud. After Brad admitted that to Ann, the fun could really begin she thought to herself.

"Oh, you bitch you!" Brad exclaimed as Ann began so suck him in earnest now.

The closer Brad came to an orgasm, the more honest he was becoming.

"Fuck...Fuck." Brad semi-screamed. "Yes. Cocks. Yes, I love seeing you taking those 'cocks' in your pussy and ass as you suck MY cock! Is that what you wanted to hear you fucking slut!?"

"Yes!" Ann confirmed, and then she threw in the truth. "And THAT'S what you wanted to say you nasty bastard, wasn't it!?

"Mmmm..." Brad moaned. "Keep fucking those cocks baby." He'd lost it now and was going to open the flood gates of honesty. "Fuck those cocks as you suck mine my little whore. I love watching them disappear into your pussy and ass! Are they filling you up baby?"

Ann had him now and was close to cumming herself. Brad had cracked and she intended to take advantage of it. Time to put him over the edge with her.

"Yes baby." Ann continued. "The big one is 'penetrating' so deep, and the smaller one is running right up my ass. I can feel them both against each other each time they thrust into me." Choosing her words carefully to make it seem like SHE was getting fucked, not that she was fucking the headboard.

"I'm close baby!" Ann stated. "Jack that cock of yours for me as these two cocks finish me off!"

Brad started jacking his cock, aiming it down, away from Ann's face. Ann wasn't much of a cum eater or into facials, but Brad was about to get another surprise from his seemingly innocent wife. Ann watching all those porn movies was about to pay off for Brad.

"No baby." Ann looked up at Brad. "Jack off all over your little slut's face as those two cocks fuck your wife from behind." The looks she gave him was one of innocent lust!

With that, Brad thrust his cock into Ann's mouth one last time as he continued to stroke it. Her warm mouth and darting tongue was too much and he pulled out just before the first shot.

Ann was in the beginning throws of her own orgasm.

"Cum on me!" Ann screamed. "They're fucking your wife! They're fucking your wife! That's it, jack off on my fucking face!"

They both lost it in unison. Ann, made one last thrust back against the headboard and held the two dildos deep in her ass and pussy as the waves of the orgasm made her whole body spasm in the biggest, hardest cum she had ever encountered.

"Fucking take it you slut!" Brad screamed as he shot at least eight large streams of cum across his innocent wife's face.

Her eyes closed, her mouth slightly open from needing air because of her orgasm, Ann felt like she'd never felt before. Feeling stream after stream of warm, slick, cum hitting her forehead, nose, cheeks, and mouth sent yet another orgasmic spasm through her body. Now she DID imagine that there were two cocks, no, two men's' cocks buried deep in her and that eventually, they'd be either filling her pussy and ass, or cuming all over her as her husband watched.

Continuing the nastiness, Ann opened her eyes, looked up at Brad, who was looking down at her in disbelief, and took his cock, which was still spurting small rivulets of cum, into her mouth.

Brad couldn't believe what he had seen and what he was seeing now. Ann rarely swallowed, and here she was, with cum all over her face, emptying his cock into her mouth.

Ann finally let Brad's cock fall from her mouth and, still looking up at him, began extending her tongue to get any cum within its reach.

Brad couldn't take it any longer and didn't care what Ann knew about him or not. Bending down, he kissed Ann deeply and tasted his own cum on her tongue and in her mouth. Ann was shocked, but quickly composed herself. Without missing a beat, she came off the dildos so that she and Brad were both on their knees but upright.

Still kissing, Ann began to scoop the cum on her face towards her mouth with her index finger and they continued kissing until most of the large load had been "kissed away" by them both and they both fell back onto the bed, exhausted.

"Wow." Was all Brad could manage.

"Yeah, wow." Ann repeated. "I don't think I've come that hard in my life! And you! That was the biggest load I've ever seen, or should I say worn, from you mister!"

They cleaned up, had a glass of wine, and fell asleep spooning.

The next morning was Saturday, and Ann made sure she got up before Brad. She had more surprises in store for him and while she had begun last night with his wildest fantasy, a three or foursome, she wanted to work his other nasty little secrets into the next two days.

She waited until he got in the shower, then went into the bathroom to join him. Stepping into the large walk in shower, she startled Brad who had just finished washing his hair.

"Hey you!" Brad said.

"Hey you." Ann replied, extending upward to give him a deep, passionate kiss. "I still have last night on my mind, and by the looks of your cock, so do you."

Brad's cock was half-hard and he was thinking of jacking off before Ann entered.

"Yeah, you guessed right." Brad admitted. "That's the nastiest thing you've ever done baby, and I can't believe you did it for me."

While Brad was talking, Ann had reached for the hair conditioner and had pumped a handful of the slick stuff into her right hand. She gently moved Brad out of the water spray and got behind him, ready to fulfill another of his sex fantasies.

"You?" Ann retorted. "Remember buddy, I came TWICE in less than one-minute last night. So, while I'm glad you enjoyed it, don't think I didn't."

As she spoke, she rubbed the handful of conditioner all over Brads cock and balls and began moving her hand slowly up and down his now growing shaft.

"Oh, I could tell you enjoyed it baby." Brad continued. "I just don't know where you got the idea from is all...I'm glad you did, but I'm curious."

Ann had a decision to make now. Either tell Brad that she had seen his porn preferences and fantasies, or make something up.

"Well, if I'm being honest, the site that I buy my 'toys' from has a comments section on the toys. I was reading the comments and came across what was almost a story that a girl had posted saying how she used multiple toys to 'spice up' her and her husband's sex life. Not wanting ours to get stale, I thought I'd try it out." She lied.

"Baby, you never have to worry about that with me." Brad assured her. "I'm perfectly happy with our sex life." He lied.

Ann was stroking a fully erect cock now and it felt great in her hand. She began to have thoughts about the night before and the three cocks she 'serviced'. Her mind now turned to her own fantasy. What if this cock in her hand wasn't Brads? What if instead, she was jacking off another man and Brad was sitting on the show bench watching her hand going up and down another man's shaft?

"But what you did last night was something else." Brad continued, bringing Ann back to reality. "You've never been a big fan of cum, but letting me..."

"Cum on my face?" Ann continued Brad's sentence and now she was going to kick it up a notch. "Did you like cuming on my face baby? While I had those two COCKS in my pussy and my ass?" She wanted to make sure again to use 'cocks' instead of 'dildos'.

"Yes." Was all poor Brad could muster, now looking down and watching his wife's small hand move up and down his shaft, just like in the videos.

"And do you like what I'm doing to you now?" Ann asked.

"Yes." Another short answer from Brad.

"Do you like watching? Do you like watching my hand stroking your nice, big cock Brad?" Ann pressed.

"Yes. I love watching you jack me off!" Brad admitted. "I love seeing your little hand holding my cock and stroking it up and down."

"I know you do honey." Ann said as she took her left hand and slid it between Brad's legs to cup his full balls. "Now...Cum for me baby! Cum all over my hand as it jacks you off!"

Brad needed no more prodding from Ann and her hand caressing his balls sent him over the edge.

"What's...Gotten...Into you!!" Brad exclaimed as the first, thick glob of cum ejected from his cock and rose a foot into the air. He continued to grunt and groan as rope after thick rope of cum spurted from his cock and landed on Ann's small hand, still pumping his shaft up and down slowly.

"You've gotten into me honey!" Ann said as she watched her small hand get covered in Brad's seed.

Normally, Ann would put her hand in the shower spray and wash all the cum off. But this morning, she moved in front of brad, looked up at him, and smeared his large, white load all over her 35D tits, pinching her nipples as she played with his cum.

"Kiss me." She said and reached up to meet Brad's lips. Her right hand remained on her tits, moving from one nipple to the other pinching them firmly. Her left hand moved to her pussy, where she began frantically frigging herself to an orgasm of her own.

Brad was stunned by the whole shower scene. Ann had given him hand jobs before, but nothing like the one she had just given him. And he had never seen her run his cum all over her tits. He had to find out what turned her into this sex goddess...Not that he didn't like it, but he wanted to understand how his little, innocent wife could change in a matter of days to the sexy, hot, nasty woman now shaking from an orgasm she gave herself in the shower.

As they dried off, Ann mentally checked off the 'hand job' fantasy and hoped that her little show after Brad had come raised the bar a bit against the videos he'd been watching on the subject. Just one more fantasy this weekend, but that would come tomorrow night, after Brad had time to build up another good load.

The rest of the weekend was fantastic. Brad and Ann had lunch at one of their favorite little café's and Sunday morning, Ann made Brad a breakfast fit for a King. Brad played golf that day and since it was a late tee time, he wouldn't be home until late afternoon. Ann decided to order in from their favorite Chinese place and had everything timed for her next fantasy come true episode.

When Brad arrived home, he found Ann doing some gardening in some very skimpy shorts and a tube top, which encased those gorgeous tits, allowing the nipples to just be seen. She was in the back yard, so no one could see her. Brad immediately had a vision of her in the front yard, with all the horny neighborhood men getting an eyeful and dreaming of what they'd do to his wife given the chance.

"Hi honey." Brad said.

"Hi honey!" Ann replied, jumping to her feet and giving him a big hug. "I've scheduled Chinese, but it won't be here until 7:30. I thought we have some drinks by the pool before?"

"Sounds good." Brad agreed. "I'm gonna go jump in the shower."

"Brad?" Ann asked shyly.

"Yes baby?" Brad asked back.

"Do me a big favor? When you shower, I want you to think of how you saw me when you just walked in; on my hands and knees in my skimpy little gardening outfit, OK?"

"Mmmm. I can definitely do that!" Brad replied.

"Honey?" Ann continued in the innocent voice.

"Yes baby?" Brad asked again.

"You can play, but you can't come." Ann said shyly again.

"Well that's not fair! You show me all this." Brad said, moving his hands over Ann's body and smiling. "But tell me not to jack off thinking about it?"

"I want you to play honey. I want you..." Ann reached up and kissed Brad in between each of the next statements. "To jack that cock." Kiss. "And massage those balls to loosen up that load." Kiss. "So, I can finish the job when you come outside." Kiss. "Now, get in there and take that shower!" She finished, pushing him away and dropping back down to her marigolds.

As Brad got to the door to enter the house, he heard Ann yell to him. "Gym shorts will be fine honey!" As he turned, he saw Ann's ass staring at him with her on all fours in front of the flower bed, her head turned around looking over her left shoulder, giving him a sly smile.

Brad did as he was told once in the shower. Placing a handful of hair conditioner in his right hand, he began jacking off. He reached down with his left hand and began massaging his heavy balls as instructed, fantasizing about the bed scene and replacing those dildos with real men.

During this time, Ann snuck into the bathroom and watched her husband stroking himself, knowing that based on his video habits, he was probably thinking of her being taken by multiple men. She instinctively reached down and began rubbing her soaked pussy. Not wanted to cum, she stopped after a minute and retreated to the back yard.

Meanwhile, Brad almost came twice before he stopped stroking himself. He could see precum oozing out of the now swollen head of his cock. He got out of the shower and put on his loose gym shorts and a T-shirt. He was still semi-hard as he went out to the back yard.

Ann was now in a lounge chair, sipping on a blue Hawaiian. She had poured Brad his favorite whiskey and set it on the table next to his chair.

"Well" Ann started. "Look who's all cleaned up. And did you do what you were told my dear?"

"Yes ma'am!" Brad responded, sitting in his chair. "Thanks for fixing my drink honey."

"You're welcome dear." Ann Continued, now moving from her lounge to her knees in front of Brad.

"Someone's being naughty." Brad said in a sly voice.

"Mmm-Hmm." Ann replied, reaching up into Brad's shorts and finding his semi-hard cock.

She began rubbing his cock and as it got harder she was able to wrap her hand around it and begin stroking up and down.

"Be careful baby." Brad continued. "I almost came twice playing in the shower, so that big load you wanted is begging to be released and it won't take much!"

"Well, we wouldn't want that to happen...Yet." Ann said as she released her grip on Brad's cock and moved to remove his shorts.

Brad understood Ann's actions and lifted his butt so she could slide his shorts down and then off.

Taking a sip of her drink, Ann moved up and deeply kissed Brad, a little of her drink spilling into his mouth as they kissed. Brad's hands immediately moved to Ann's hanging breasts and he began rubbing them and a pinching her nipples, which electrified her pussy.

Ann broke the kiss and settled back on her knees in front of Brad.

"I'm hungry." She said as she began licking Brad's now hard cock.

"Well, if you're hungry, then why don't you eat?" Brad retorted.

Ann took the cue and slid Brad's cock into her warm mouth, taking him in one motion down to his balls and then coming back up and off the shaft.

"Awwww!" Brad exclaimed, never understanding how she could do that.

"You know," Ann said looking at Brad's cock. "I think I'll name your cock 'Bradley'. That way I can be naughty in a public environment and say things like 'I wish I could be with Bradley right now'. What do you think?"

"Sounds kinky." Brad said in an agreeing tone.

"Yes, I like that." Ann continued as she went back down on Brad's cock and then back off of it again.

"You know what else I was thinking?"

"No, what else were you thinking?" Brad asked.

12