Hot Payback Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, the other night on the bed, you know, when I was sucking you and getting fucked in my ass and pussy? Well, I saw you were really aroused when we were talking about the 'cocks' fucking me instead of dildos. That did turn you on didn't it baby?" Ann then went back down on Brad's cock.

The drinks from the golf course and the few sips of whiskey had kicked in on Brad, removing his inhibitions and surfacing his fantasies...Just as Ann had hoped would happen.

"Yes. I loved you calling them 'cocks' baby. It made the whole scene more..." Brad stopped, not sure he should be so bold and not sure how Ann would take his fantasy.

"More what baby?" Ann asked innocently. "More...real maybe?" She added.

"Yes, I suppose so." Brad added.

"Well then." Ann continued, now stroking his shaft with her right hand. "Why don't we make it even more 'real'?"

"Wha...What do you mean?" Brad stumbled, not knowing where the conversation was going.

"Well, I just named your cock right? Why don't we name those other 'cocks'?" Ann was pushing him hard now to uncover his fantasy and she decided that she would make him tell her what she wanted to hear. "That would be even nastier wouldn't it?"

Brad was nervous now for some reason but decided to let her run with her fantasy.

"Sure baby. I like that idea. So, what should we name them?" He asked.

"Well, it depends I guess." Ann started. "It might be weird if we name them with names that we're familiar with, or it might be hotter. What do you think?"

"Yeah, it might be weird or hot." Brad echoed Ann's sentiment.

"OK, well, your two best friends are John and Mark." Ann said cautiously as she continued to stroke Brad's cock. She could see him focusing on her hand jacking him off...Another fantasy he had. "Would that be weird to you?" She continued, knowing that John and Mark often looked at her as if they'd fuck the daylights out of her given the chance and green light from Brad.

"N...No, not at all, if you like it?" Brad replied, always thinking of him and his buddies having their way with Ann.

"Mmmmm...Good." Ann said, now slowing her cock stroking and rising back up to deeply kiss her husband. "So, which one should be which 'cock'?" She said after breaking away from their kiss.

"John is the big cock and Mark is the smaller cock." Brad replied without hesitation.

"Hmmm, that was a fast response honey. Seen those cocks have you?" She pressed.

"In the locker room at the club." Brad replied.

"Oh, I see." Ann continued, now back on her knees, taking Brad's cock in and out of her lips, jacking him off with her expert mouth now. It was time to make him confess his fantasies and she was going to time it perfectly.

"Fuck!" Was all Brad could say as Ann came off his cock and looked him in the eyes.

"So is John the same size as that dildo or bigger?" She asked, going back down on Brad.

"Bigger...A little bigger, I think. I've never seen him hard, but even soft, it's almost as long as the dildo." Brad loved this conversation and was getting very close to cumming now.

"Bigger?" Ann replied surprised. "Well then, maybe I should get a bigger dildo?" She went back to slowly stroking Brad now, knowing he was close.

"Yes, get a bigger one!" He moaned.

"I will baby, I'll get a bigger one and let you watch it stretch out my pussy. Is that what you want to see?" She egged him on.

"Fuck yes!" Moaning again.

"And what about Mark? About the same size as the cock fucking my ass the other night?" She asked.

"I think so. Again, I've never seen them hard, but I think so." Mark responded.

Now Ann was going in for the kill.

"You've never seen them hard. But you'd love to see them hard, wouldn't you baby? You know they think I'm hot don't you baby?" She pressed.

"Yes." Brad replied. All reservation gone. He wanted to tell her everything now and wanted to spill what felt like quarts of cum in her, on her, all over her. He couldn't take it any longer.

"Yes, to which question?" She now demanded.

"Yes, to both you bitch!" Brad growled.

"Ahhhh." Ann replied, now going for the 'kill'. "So, seeing them hard by yourself would be awkward. Maybe you want to see them hard because I'm there? Maybe you want me to do to them what I've been doing to you these last few days? Yes?"

"Fuck! Yes!" Brad growled again.

"You want to watch me rub hand lotion on their cocks and give them each a hand-job baby...Letting them coat my little hands with their hot gooey cum?" She wasn't going to give him a chance to respond now. "And do you want me to suck their cocks just like I've been sucking yours and let them cum all over your hot little wife...On my face, my tits, in my fucking mouth?"

She began stroking Brad faster now, knowing it wouldn't be long.

"And finally, do you want to see the bed scene all over again? But this time with John on his back and me sliding that big, fat cock into my pussy as I slide down his shaft? Then watching Mark lube up his cock and shove it up your wife's tight little ass while she takes your cock down her throat? Is that what you want to see you fucker!? Tell me!" And with that, Ann massaged Brads balls with her left hand, and put her lips around the top third of his cock as she jacked his shaft with her right hand.

"Fuck...Fuck!" Brad exclaimed and then the words just came out. "Yes, you slut! I want to watch you jack them off and cum all over you! I want to watch you suck their cocks and see how much of John your little mouth can take! And I do want to see that big cock of his split your fucking pussy and watch you ride his cock up and down while Mark fucks your ass!"

All inhibitions gone now; they were like two wild animals. Brad grabbed Ann's head and pulled her down his entire shaft. He continued pulling her head off and shoving it back down.

"Is that what you want bitch!?" Brad asked. "You want to be treated like a whore?" Now it was Brad who took control.

"Yes! If that's what YOU want baby!" Ann screamed, coming up off his cock to speak.

"That's what I want you little slut! That's what I want!" Brad confirmed, all inhibitions gone.

"I just have one question?" Ann asked.

"What?" Brad growled.

"Where do you want your fucking load? My mouth? My tits? Where?" Going back down on Brad for the final strokes.

He could feel the cum bubbling up from his balls. He was so fucking turned on and Ann had put him in such a nasty fucking mood, he flashed back to his porn videos.

"Every fucking where!" Brad said as he stood up with Ann still sucking his cock. He pulled out and aimed the head at her cute little face that was looking up at him so innocently.

"Everywhere baby?" She said in a little girl's voice.

And with that, Brad shot his first stream of thick cum right on Ann's face, just above her top lip. It hit with such force that it startled her for a moment and fractured like a large raindrop, oozing down her lip and either side of her mouth.

"Aww yes baby." Ann said, licking her lips. "So warm and gooey!"

He aimed his next two shots squarely at Ann's tits and covered each with its own stream of cum.

"Mmmm, my baby likes to see my tits covered in cum don't you?Just think what two more big gooey loads would look like covering my tits and dripping down between my legs? I could then do this with that sticky cum" She added as she dropped her left hand to her pussy and began to rub.

She was already a mess, but the shower, her mouth and stroking had done the job of building up an excessive amount of cum. Three big steams into his orgasm and he was nowhere near finished.

Another stream to her face, and now her lips were completely covered. He had a place for the rest of his huge load, and grabbed Ann's head again, forcing his still hard cock between her lips. She greedily accepted his thrust and could feel at least five more huge streams of warm, salty cum flow over her tongue and down her throat. Her left hand brought her to her own orgasm and she shuddered uncontrollably. As Brad's orgasm subsided, Ann kept the final dribbles of cum in her mouth.

"Fuck me!" Was all Brad could say now, totally exhausted.

"Kiss me, you nasty boy...Kiss me now!" Ann demanded, wanting to expose one last fantasy of her husband's.

Brad felt like he was in a porn video especially made for him and all his fantasies. Leaning down, he kissed his wife and tasted his own seed on her lips. She pulled him to her, swapping the cum in her mouth back to him in a totally sensual fashion. She wanted to pull his mouth to her breasts and make him clean her up but decided to hold that fantasy for another day.

"Holly shit!" Was all Brad could say.

"Holly shit!" Was Ann's reply.

12
  • COMMENTS
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
KEEP IT FANTASY

Do not cross the line, these two chapters have been very hot ROLE PLAYING, reality will ruin their marriage.

JJ

SilverstallionSilverstallionabout 4 years ago
Great story!

Don't let the prudes get you down, this was a great story and similar to ours. Cheers!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Hot Payback Series Info

Similar Stories

Wife Needs More Pt. 01 Lustful revelations ignite and transform a couple's sex life.in Loving Wives
Gang Banged by Older Men Inexperienced young wife takes on a group of older men.in Loving Wives
Husband Encourages Wife Husband encourages wife to be flirty leading to sharing.in Loving Wives
Wife Grudge Fucked in Courtyard Wife is grudge fucked in courtyard while neighbors watch.in Loving Wives
Virgin Bride to Hotwife Slut First time my husband shared me with another man.in Loving Wives
More Stories