Hot Pocket Money

Story Info
Hailee needs money.
2.8k words
4.45
20k
27
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Pocket Money

Hailee stomped into the kitchen, her phone clutched in her hand like a lifeline. "Mom, this is so unfair!" she declared, tossing her bag onto the counter with a dramatic thud.

Her mother, Susan, looked up from chopping vegetables, a crease appearing between her brows. "What's wrong now, honey?"

"Taylor! He gets twenty-five bucks a week and I don't get anything!" Hailee pouted, tapping her phone screen to show a picture of her perfectly manicured nails holding a trendy iced coffee.

Susan sighed. "Hailee, we talked about this. Taylor earns his allowance. He washes the dishes every night and helps out in the yard on weekends."

Hailee scoffed. "Dishes? Seriously? That takes like five minutes."

"It takes longer than five minutes," Susan corrected, "when you leave half the pots crusted with food."

Hailee crossed her arms. "And yard work? It ruins my nails! I can't exactly be pulling weeds in these." She gestured at the phone screen again, zooming in on the glossy pink polish.

Susan raised an eyebrow. "Honey, you manage to take perfectly good pictures of yourself holding coffee cups and ice cream sundaes. I'm sure you could handle a pair of gloves."

Hailee opened her mouth to protest, then closed it again. She knew her mother had a point. While her Instagram feed overflowed with meticulously curated photos showcasing her flawless 19 year old beauty and trendy outfits, her contribution to household chores was, well, lacking.

"Look," Susan said, softening her tone, "I appreciate how much effort you put into your appearance. But responsibility is important too. Taylor takes pride in doing his chores well. That's why he gets an allowance."

Hailee slumped into a chair. "So what? Am I just stuck here, phone zombie supreme?"

Susan smiled faintly. "Of course not. You could always ask Taylor if he'd be willing to share his chores, or maybe even train you on how to wash dishes properly."

Hailee's face brightened. "Hey, that's actually not a bad idea. Maybe I could take over some of the yard work too, if I wear those ugly gloves."

Susan chuckled. "Progress! And who knows, maybe Taylor will offer you a cut of his allowance if you do a good job."

"Thanks a lot Mom!"

Hailee wasted no time making her way towards her brother's bedroom, all the while wondering how he might react to her chore sharing proposal. Taylor was eighteen, a goodie too-shoes and always making fun of her, and this would just give him more ammunition. But to be fair she never stopped teasing him about him being her unpopular younger brother so perhaps it was only fair that he constantly sought to extract his own revenge.

Nevertheless, the whole situation was really annoying her. "Ugh, why did I have to post that picture from the beach?" thought Hailee as she made her way down the corridor to Taylor's room, "It was the perfect sunset, great lighting, my hair looked amazing... But of course, Sarah had to zoom in and comment, 'Didn't you wear that same shirt last week? #recyclequeen.'"

Hailee's face burned just thinking about it. Recycle queen?

Every time Hailee has scrolled through her feed after that she had been acutely aware of the repetition. Same jeans, different pose. Similar top, different day. Her 'aesthetic' suddenly felt less trendy and more... predictable. That stupid comment from Sarah was driving her crazy and she was determined to remedy the situation no matter how many dishes she'd have to scrub.

Taking a deep breath, Hailee stood outside her brother Taylor's room, her soft fingers hovering hesitantly over the worn wood of the door. This was definitely not her comfort zone, but the lure of pocket money outweighed her pride. Knocking twice, she waited.

The door swung open to reveal a grumpy looking Taylor. "What do you want?"

Hailee tried her best to project a casual facade. "Uh, hey. Can I come in?"

Taylor stepped aside, his bedroom a stark contrast to her meticulously organized space and the supposedly good job he did around the house. It seemed cleaning the rest of the house left him with no energy for his own bedroom. Clothes were strewn across his desk and a half-eaten bag of chips sat precariously on the edge of his bed. He gestured for her to sit, a flicker of curiosity in his solemn grey eyes.

Taking a seat cautiously, Hailee plunged straight into her plea. "So, about your allowance..."

Taylor raised an eyebrow. "What about it?"

"Mom told me you earn it because you do chores and stuff," Hailee mumbled, her cheeks warming.

"Yeah," Taylor chuckled, leaning back in his chair. "Dishes, yard work, the usual."

"Right," Hailee swallowed. "Well, I was wondering..." She paused, formulating the next part in her head. "Look, I know this sounds crazy, but would you be willing to... maybe let me do your chores for the next month?"

Taylor's jaw dropped. "Do my chores? You? Seriously?"

Hailee nodded fervently. "Yes! I mean, I'm serious. I'll do everything perfectly, you won't even have to lift a finger."

Taylor narrowed his eyes, a mischievous glint appearing in them. "So, what's the catch? You wouldn't be doing this out of the kindness of your heart, would you?"

Hailee fidgeted with her phone strap. "Well, you see," she began hesitantly, "it's just that... keeping up my online presence is, uh, expensive. New clothes, manicures, you know the drill. You wouldn't want me to be seen wearing the same outfit twice on my feed, would you?"

Taylor's grin widened. "I'm not interested," he said, delighted to be disappointing his vain older sister. "That's my only source of income," he explained.

Hailee's heart sank. "Please, Taylor! I'll do anything. Literally anything."

Taylor leaned forward, his smile turning into a sly smirk. "Anything?" he drawled, his eyes twinkling with a hint of mischief.

Hailee gulped. "Yeah, anything!" she blurted, clueless about the potentially nightmarish chores her desperate plea might have just unleashed.

"Okay," said Taylor grinning with a malevolent smile, "Bend over..."

"What the fuck?" gasped Hailee, shocked by her brother's command.

Taylor reached into his jean pockets and pulled out a fiver, waving it provocatively in the air in front of his clearly flustered older sister. "I'm not letting you do my house chores, I need money too. I like going out with my friends and watching movies just as much as you do. If you want to make money then you're going to have to do something for me."

Hailee was determined to make money but not like this.

"No ways! You must be kidding!"

"I'm completely serious," said Taylor, the smile disappearing from his fence, "every guy on the internet gets to see photos of your peachy ass, so what's the big deal about doing a private show for your little brother."

"Oh my god, you're such a pervert!" screeched Hailee, remembering just in time to keep her voice down. She closed the door then stepped deeper into her brother's room. She didn't know why she felt the way she did but something about his inappropriate suggestion excited her. She felt a familiar tingling sensation between her thighs, and she found herself mesmerised by the five dollar note he waved through the air in front of her.

"Okay," she said, "tell me what to do."

Taylor smiled again.

"Just bend over and let me check out your ass."

Really, he made a good point. There were tons of photos of her ass all over the internet. What difference did it make if her brother checked her out in real life. She wondered then if he had ever looked at her photos while he masturbated, and the idea repulsed and intrigued her in equal measure. Guys were guys after all. She shouldn't be surprised that her brother found her just as attractive as all the other men who flooded her DMs with their hopeless attempts at getting into her tight fitting yoga pants.

Hailee slowly turned around and bent over, sticking out her ass as much a possible and wiggling it from side to side just in front of her brother's face. She could only imagine his excitement. Taylor's penis responded accordingly, and he found himself growing harder as he watched his sister stretch out like a cat in heat in front of him. Hailee stepped things up a notch by grabbing hold of his desk and arching her back and she kept wiggling her hips from side to side, using her ass to hypnotise her brother into handing over the money.

Just as Taylor was lulled into submission by his older sister's gorgeous ass, Hailee spun around and snatched the money from his hand in one swift motion.

"That's enough," she said, "now let me wash the dishes for you."

"No ways!" exclaimed Taylor, still upset that the show was over so soon.

"You make like 100 dollar a month doing chores. I'm not going to come to your room and let you drool over my ass every day to make that kind of money. This was a once off thing."

As soon as Hailee said that she knew it was a lie. She was focussed on her appearance, but she wasn't stupid. Bending over for five minutes a day would earn her 150 dollars a month and it was way easier than mowing the lawn or scrubbing grime from the roasting tray. Nevertheless, it was still creepy doing it for her brother and she wondered if there might be a better way of increasing her earning potential.

Taylor was playing hardball.

"I don't need anything else from you," he said, "good luck making any more money."

Hailee unfolded her arms and softened her expression.

"What if I showed you my breasts? How much would you pay to see that?"

Taylor's eyes lit up and his jaw literally dropped, leaving his mouth hanging open.

"Twenty," he said.

"Deal."

Hailee slowly lifted her shirt up to reveal her bra.

"Like what you see little brother?" she cooed seductively.

But Taylor had regained his composure.

"Take it off."

"What?"

"Take your bra off."

"No."

"We had a deal. Twenty bucks to see your breasts. I'm not paying to look at women's lingerie. They have photos of women in their underwear in the department store. I want to see your naked breasts. Nipples and everything"

Hailee hesitated for a moment as she struggled to make up her mind. She had come this far, and she really needed the money. What harm would it do? She reached round her back and undid the clip, releasing her tits with their swelling nipples from captivity.

The dumb expression instantly returned to Taylor's face. He looked like a dog watching cars.

"Happy?"

Her perverted younger brother just nodded.

There was a certain tension in the room then as she stood there with her top off. Unlike when she was shaking her ass, Hailee didn't move. She really wanted to cover herself up. The cool air was making her already enlarged nipples even harder and she felt shy exposing herself to her own brother in such an intimate way. And yet, at the same time she wasn't uncomfortable. She felt safe in his familiar presence and if she was being honest with herself, she was very excited about what was happening. It was empowering and quite a turn on and thinking about the cash she was earning made the whole experience more than worthwhile.

"Okay, you've seen enough," she said, after a few minutes, placing her hands on her hips.

Taylor had not taken his eyes from her chest the entire time. It were as though he were doing everything in his power to commit the sight of his sister's naked breasts to memory for eternity.

"Oh my god, do you have a boner?"

Hailee had been so wrapped up her own thoughts that she hadn't noticed the tent pole sticking out from her brother's pants. It looked as though he had a steel rod in his jeans, straining against the fabric, hellbent on obtaining its freedom.

Taylor instantly tried to cover himself, but it was too late. Hailee felt in control now and she was ready to press home her advantage.

"Take it out," she said.

"No ways," said Taylor, "I had to pay to see your breasts, I'm not showing you my dick for free."

"Don't be such an idiot. Take your dick out and I'll stroke you off for a hundred dollars."

Taylor froze. A hundred dollars was a lot of money. But he was desperate for some release and all things considered it was a pretty good deal. Having made up his mind, he slowly removed his pants and lay back on his bed against the pillows propped up against his headboard. Lying there with his erection throbbing in the open air gave him a rush of adrenaline as his sister drew near.

Hailee made her way over to the bed and climbed onto it, settling down in front of her younger brother and his massive, aching penis. Her exposed breasts hung beneath her, directly in front of her eighteen year old brother's boyish face and her hands reached forward to grab a hold of his pulsating member with delicate curiosity.

As his sister took a hold of his fully erect dick, Taylor stifled an involuntary moan. Her hands were so soft from the hourly application of moisturiser, it felt like he was being caressed by an angelic cloud. He felt a nervous thrill as she felt him up from the base of his pining balls to the sensitive summit of his cock and he never could he have imagined experiencing such bliss with his very own sister.

Hailee, meanwhile, seemed to be enjoying herself too. She had her brother totally dumb and immobilised. He was under her spell, within her control. Her long hair framed her attractive face which was the picture of concentration as she gave her full attention to stroking his cock. Hailee was getting paid a fixed amount so she might as well get it over and down with. With that in mind she was doing everything within her powers to make her brother come as soon as possible.

It wasn't long before Taylor was no longer able to hold back his cries of pleasure.

"Oh my god Hailee, it feels so good!"

"I'm glad you're enjoy yourself little bro, you gonna cum for your slutty older sister?"

"Yeah, just keep going."

Hailee increased her pace, jerking her brother's cock with profound sisterly affection. She some how managed to move her hand up and down with incredible speed while maintaining just the right amount of pressure and Taylor wondered how many times she must have down this before.

"I want to touch your breasts."

"No!"

"Why not?"

"That wasn't part of the deal."

"Please!"

Taylor's wore a facial expression that was a mixture of desperate frustration and unending bliss. He looked like a person on the verge of ecstasy or a nervous breakdown, Hailee couldn't tell which. He needed to cum so badly and her wrist was started to get sore. She decided then that she might as well let him touch her breasts if it would help him reach his climax.

"Fine. But be gentle."

Receiving permission to caress his older sister's naked breasts was enough to send Taylor over the edge and by the time he had collected the soft mounds in his trembling hands his balls cracked like thunder, releasing a torrential flood of sperm into the air. A strand of cum landed on his sister's chin and another even thicker shot landed in her hair. The rest went flying around the bedroom as Hailee pumped her brother's cock between her gently clenched fists.

"Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Taylor moaned as he came all over himself.

Hailee gradually slowed the pace of her strokes but didn't stop until she had extracted every drop of semen from her younger brother's impressively large cock. His glistening cockhead was sticky with cum and for some reason it looked appetising to her. For some reason, without even realising was she was doing, she bent forward and took the end of his dick in her mouth, tasting the salty freshness of his sperm and savouring the pleasure she was giving her younger brother.

Taylor didn't object. He was in heaven and after cleaning themselves up with some tissues from the nearby bedstand he immediately retrieved the money he owned his sister from the shoebox in his cupboard.

"Now that I know where your keep your money, I suppose we won't have to do that again?" joked Hailee, breaking the awkward silence that had descended between them after their incestuous act had been completed.

"Haha. Very funny. I'll find another hiding place."

Taylor, more than satisfied, handed his sister 125 dollars.

"Pleasure doing business with you," she said.