Hot Pocket Money Ch. 02

Story Info
Hailee Needs More Money.
2.4k words
4.62
9.4k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/08/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailee pushed open the front door, a bright smile plastered across her face. Today was different. Today, she wasn't just Hailee, the pretty girl with the perfectly curated life online but no money for new clothes. Today, she was fabulous Hailee, the girl with a hundred and twenty five dollars. Sure, doing 'chores' for her brother was not ideal, but she could finally buy all the new clothes she needed to stay fashionable. It seemed like a worthwhile compromise.

"Hey, Mom! Look what I got," she announced, twirling around to showcase her new outfit. She had planned on keeping her newfound fortune a secret, but she was so pleased with her new outfit that she couldn't help spilling the beans as soon as she waltzed through the door.

Susan's eyes widened. "Hailee, those are lovely! Where did you get the money?"

Hailee's smile faltered for a second. "Uh, well," she stammered, her mind racing for a believable lie. "I, uh, did Taylor's housework like you suggested" Technically, it wasn't a lie, it was just... creatively phrased.

Susan beamed. "That's fantastic, honey! It's nice to see your hard work paying off." Hailee winced internally. If her mother only knew...

"So, what chores did Taylor make you do to earn all that?" Susan inquired, her curiosity piqued.

Hailee's stomach lurched. How could she possibly explain that Taylor had made her bend over so he could stare at her ass, expose her breasts, and worst of all, jerk him off till he came?

"Uh, well," Hailee started, her voice barely a whisper, "he had me, uh, clean the..." She cast a desperate glance around the room, searching for inspiration. "...the pool filter!"

Susan raised an eyebrow. "The pool filter. Really? Isn't that usually your dad's job?"

"Well, it was really bad this time," Hailee continued, desperately weaving a web of lies. "Full of, uh, slimy leaves and stuff. It was absolutely disgusting!"

Susan's face contorted in sympathy. "Oh honey, that sounds awful! Did Taylor help you?"

Hailee shook her head vigorously. "No way! He just pointed me in the direction of the hose and said, 'Good luck, sis!'"

Susan frowned. "That doesn't sound very fair, Hailee."

"It wasn't!" Hailee exclaimed, emboldened by her own lie. "And then he made me clean the gutters too! They were overflowing with slugs, Mom, it was a nightmare!"

Susan's expression softened. "Oh, sweetie, I'm so sorry. I had no idea Taylor would make you do all that."

Hailee seized the opportunity. "Exactly! Which is why I never want to do chores for him again!" she declared, hoping to end the conversation there.

However, Susan didn't seem to get the hint. "Well, honey," she said gently, "if you want to earn your own allowance, you'll have to find chores to do. Maybe you can talk to Taylor and see if he's willing to swap some of his duties for something you'd be more comfortable with, like washing the dishes or folding laundry."

Hailee groaned internally. The last thing she wanted was to negotiate more 'chores' with her mischievous brother. But the thought of facing her mother empty-handed the next time she wanted new clothes was even worse.

"Fine," Hailee mumbled, defeated.

Susan smiled warmly. "I'm glad you're learning the value of hard work."

Hailee trudged up the stairs, the weight of her lie and the burden of future 'chores' settling heavily on her shoulders. Maybe, just maybe, there was such a thing as working too hard for a perfect online life.

Guilt gnawed at Hailee's insides. Her brother's leering expression, his throbbing cock, and his sticky cum spewing everywhere, danced in her mind like a grotesque slideshow. She wondered then if she might prefer a life devoid of new clothes and the online validation they provided. But then, like a beacon in the fog of self-righteousness, a vision of the sparkly earrings she'd seen at the mall flashed in her memory.

Reaching her brother's door, Hailee paused. Did she really want to subject herself to another round of Taylor's 'chores'? Before she could make up her mind, her hand found the worn wood, and a hesitant knock sounded.

The door swung open, revealing Taylor, a devilish glint in his eyes. Where yesterday he had been uninterested in his sister's arrival at his door, he now looked delighted and satisfied that she had returned. Hailee wondered what he had been plotting overnight.

"Hails, back already? Did you miss me that much?"

Hailee forced a smile. "Actually, there's something I wanted to talk about..."

As the words tumbled out, shame burned her cheeks. She confessed her lie to her mother and the disgust she felt at what he had made her do. Taylor wasn't buying it. If she felt so bad about it she could always give him back his money. When he told Hailee that she lost her temper and he had to remind her to close the door, so their mom didn't hear them arguing.

"I earned that money, you asshole. No other girls would touch you!"

"Ouch, Sis, bit harsh there. So you saying you don't want to make any more money? You're days of being a shopaholic are behind you now I suppose?"

Hailee admitted then that she has seen some things she wanted at the mall and that that she still feared online judgment if she wore the same outfits in multiple posts. Taylor wondered if these was just excuses and if Hailee might have actually enjoyed their exchange. But reflecting on it, she seemed genuinely concerned about her appearance, so he came to the conclusion that his sister was just a shallow person, desperate to do anything for money, including offering sexual favours to her own brother. He wasn't complaining.

"So, you're saying you'd be willing to do stuff with me again?"

Hailee squirmed under his gaze. "Maybe..."

"But you'd do anything, right?" Taylor cut in, his smile widening.

Hailee hesitated. The image of the sparkly earrings was too tempting. "Yeah," she mumbled, defeated. "Anything."

Taylor's smirk morphed into a full-blown grin. "Anything, huh? Even a blowjob?"

Hailee's jaw nearly hit the floor. "A blowjob? No way! That's going way to far!"

Taylor shrugged, his grin widening. "Seems like we have different definitions of 'anything'. I don't get it. You sucked my dick yesterday. What makes it such a big now?"

Hailee shuddered as she remembered taken her brother's cock in her mouth. What had she been thinking? It had been a compulsive action, instinctive. She hadn't been in her right mind. Actually sucking her brother's dick until he came in her mouth was not an option.

"That was for like five seconds!"

"So what are you suggesting?"

"I could show you my breasts and ass again. For longer this time..."

"I've already seen them. It was great. But why would I pay for the same thing twice?"

Hailee slumped against the doorframe, defeated. Sucking her younger brother's massive cock was looking more and more like the only option. A fleeting image of the sparkly earrings dancing in her head saying: 'buy me, buy me' floated across her mind.

Sensing her resignation, Taylor leaned closer, his voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper. "Look, giving me a blowjob is a pretty big deal, but how about this? I'll pay you 250 dollars?"

Hailee's eyes widened. Double the money meant double the sparkly earrings, maybe even a cute bracelet to match. With a sigh, she straightened her shoulders and forced a smile. "Fine," she conceded, "but I'm holding you to that double pay."

Taylor clapped his hands, his grin triumphant. "Deal!"

Hailee grimaced. Following her brother towards the bed where he quickly stripped off his pants to reveal his semi-erect penis, was a journey that held the promise of both financial gain and a potentially horrifying experience. Could she really bring herself to suck her brother's cock?

As Taylor removed his underwear, a smug satisfaction bloomed in his chest. This was too easy. A few strategically chosen words, a financial enticement, and voilà - his sister, the social media queen, was reduced to his personal whore. It was a power trip he savoured, watching her initial resistance melt away in the face of his demands and the lure of new clothes and jewellery.

He glanced at Hailee, her shoulders slumped with a mixture of resignation and disgust, and it fuelled his sense of power even more. She was usually so confident online, radiating a flawless persona, but here, in the face of his requests, she was vulnerable, easily manipulated. Taylor couldn't help but smirk. He held the cards, and Hailee, it seemed, was willing to play his game.

Meanwhile, Hailee felt a pit forming in her stomach. As she lowered her head towards her little brother's penis she felt an overwhelming sense of shame. The lie she'd told her mother about cleaning the pool filter and gutters felt like a boulder in her chest, growing heavier with every demand her brother made. She was supposed to be learning the value of hard work, her mother had said, but all she felt was a growing resentment towards Taylor and a sickening emptiness within herself for the slut she was becoming.

The carefully curated image she presented online felt more like a prison now, its bars forged from her own shallow desires and fuelled by her brother's perverted cunning. She yearned for a life where self-worth wasn't measured in likes and comments, but in genuine connections and honest effort. A life where she didn't have to suck cock to buy gold-plated earrings.

As Taylor watched his sister's tongue edge closer to his swollen cockhead, a flicker of defiance sparked in Hailee's eyes. Maybe, just maybe, this wouldn't be the end of the story. Maybe, she could find a way to break free, not just from her brother's manipulation, but from the web of deceit and manipulation she'd woven herself into. But tonight, faced with a huge throbbing cock that had reached its full size just from the sensation of her hot breath, she had no choice but to take a deep breath and take her brother into her mouth.

As soon as Hailee tasted her brother's cock all her thoughts vanished. She was no longer trying to reconcile her conflicting desires. No longer worried about what anybody thought of her. She wasn't even concerned about her descent into whoredom. The taste of Taylor's cock triggered something much deeper inside her. Something primordial and she felt so at peace and content with his boner disappearing down her throat that she even forgot about the money for a second.

Taylor meanwhile was blacking out from the pleasure. The hand job had been fantastic but receiving a blowjob from his hot older sister was another level of bliss. Her hands were soft from the constant application of moisturiser, but nothing could compare to the softness and warmth of her mouth. Shutting his sister up with his cock and making her his whore was a profound joy to Taylor and he did his best to stay calm and prolong the experience as his sister went to town on his dick with very different motivations and objectives in mind.

Having enjoyed the initial taste of her brother's cock and the thrill of seeing how far she could take him down her throat, Hailee became determined to get the whole experience over and down with as soon as possible. The more her pleasure increased, the greater the wave of guilt and shame which followed, and these two competing emotions threatened to overwhelm her as her eyes welled up with tears and her brother's cockhead pulsated in her saliva filled mouth.

Hailee was soaking wet by then, her pussy flooded with juices, and she couldn't help thinking about how badly she wanted her brother to put his cock inside her. That was not part of the plan. Even the blowjob had been over the limit, but now that she had taken that step she wondered if there was anything she wouldn't do to satisfy his lust and earn more money.

Taylor bravely fought the need to ejaculate which came upon him much quicker than he had expected. Even though his sister had jerked him off the day before and he had masturbated to the memory of that experience several times since, his balls were ready to shoot another load, so inviting was his sister's mouth. Hailee cast every doubt aside and went to work, licking and slurping and sucking and swallowing, hardly coming up for air as she relentlessly stimulated her brother's cock in the hope that he would cum down her throat, and it would all be over soon.

This battle raged between brother and sister for several minutes. Hailee willing his cock to release its seed and Taylor straining to maintain his composure in the face of his sister's extraordinary enthusiasm. Unsurprisingly, Hailee won the battle and Taylor's whole body went tense as he ejaculated in his sister's mouth. Hailee didn't stop, she just kept sucking and licking and swallowing until he didn't have a drop left to spare and no excuses to not pay her the money he now owed her.

"Wow, sis, that was spectacular!"

Hailee wiped the tears from her eyes. Her mascara and lipstick was ruined, and she looked dishevelled with drool and semen leaking from the corners of her mouth, but she wasn't unhappy. If anything, she felt content and satisfied, a feeling which only grew when her brother retrieved the 250 dollars he owed her from its new hiding place behind his murky fish tank and placed the crisp notes in her trembling outstretched hand.

"You better not tell anyone about this, ever!"

"Of course not, Hails, it's our little secret."

Pretty big secret, thought Hailee, as she took one last look at her brother's massive dong before he pulled his pants back up. She still had that tingling sensation between her thighs and her panties were drenched. But she now had enough money to buy plenty of new clothes and new jewellery, so she probably wouldn't have to do any ore sexual favours for her brother for a while.

Taylor seemed to read her mind. Perhaps they were bonding through this experience.

"If you're not enjoying this, you could always clean my fish tank next time?"

Hailee chuckled. She was never going to admit enjoying sucking her brother's dick, but it was pretty sweet that he had offered her a real chore to do. At least he was being a gentleman.

"I think that's actually a worse job. That tank is even filthier than you are."

"Glad you think so," said Taylor, already wondering what would happen next time.