Hot Sand: Bear Foot Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, it was Mindy who made me cum, just ten minutes later, right in her remarkable, sucking, swirling mouth. It felt like a sex toy, the kind that, if it existed and was patented, would make millions. To this very day, I've never had a more skilled blowjob than that one that Mindy gave me, right there with Linda watching. I'm still not quite sure how it happened. It's not like me to just whip it out, not in front of Linda, even with her being topless. No, it was a margarita high, with a quick, nervous downing of beer, mixed with Mindy's strange allure and her forthright way with life. That, and the people fucking just feet away, and the wild, over-the-top noises coming from the big tent. It was a hormonal, pheromonal stew that took over my brain, and suddenly my cock was free of its uncomfortable constriction, and my glancing eyes watched my good friend Linda watching me cum. It was pretty wild, especially considering the fact that Linda and I were first-timers in such a situation.

Next thing I knew, Linda was on her knees giving handsome David a hummer, and oh my God did she ever look good doing it. I mean seriously, the girl is sexy. Topless, on her knees, her untied boots cast off, her nice ass sitting on her feet with just her little pink panties on. With a big cock in her mouth. Damn, damn, damn! How is this gonna to go, I wondered? Are things going to happen? Is he going to fuck her? Am I?

It was a wow situation, unlike any I'd ever felt. David's wife Annie made her way to the fire, her beautiful naked body dripping with lake water, with the guy named Ronnie close behind her. He was the oldest one, I think, probably in his sixties, with gray hair and a gray beard, but not too bad looking, not like an old man.

"You guys decided to join us," Annie said, with a sly glance at her hard-cocked husband and Linda on her knees. "Welcome. We were worried we were going to totally fuck up your weekend."

Linda had stopped the blowjob, and then she stood, looking a little uncomfortable with the situation.

"Jeff's got a nice cock, Annie," Mindy said. "Maybe you can get him all the way out of his pants."

"I saw," Annie said. "Leave it to you, Mindy, to get a guys dick in your mouth in a hurry."

I felt oddly exposed. I'd never been watched before, and now, after I'd lost it in Mindy's mouth, my pants were up but still open, fully unzipped, my undershorts bunched below, with my dark pubic hair and the top of my cock showing. I didn't know whether to straighten things out and zip up, or let it be, or just take the confounded clothes off and be naked like the rest of them. If I had been alone, without Linda, I'm pretty sure I would have chosen naked at that moment, but instead I just stood there with my cock balled up and hardening again, aroused by the nearness of Annie in all her dripping, naked glory.

"You can keep going with him if you want," Annie said to Linda. "It's all good. He's a good kisser, too."

Linda gave Annie a sweet, almost innocent looking smile, and then she turned her bashful eyes on David, and they were kissing, just like that. Linda's hand went to work stroking his half-wilted cock back to hardness. I could hear her moan into his mouth, and I wanted to be him.

Annie's voice snapped me out of my dream. "Wanna dry me, Jeff? It's only fair, right, since your girl's having fun."

She stood in the glow of the flickering fire, holding a towel out for me to take. She had a sexy, hopeful look on her face, big of eyes and smiling a little at the mouth, nipples hard on tits gently heaving. Big ones that made my mouth water. My cock was painful, folded and mashed into a wad. I went to her, feeling the pinching pain. She handed me the towel and tipped her head back for me to kiss her mouth, so I did. Her friendly hand pushed into my pants, turning my discomfort to pleasure.

Ronnie sat down by the fire with Mindy. I briefly wondered what he and Annie had been doing out in the water. Fucking maybe, wet, down there under the black surface of the lake. It wasn't completely black — a few wispy moonlit clouds reflected on it, along with what seemed like a million stars. But my mind didn't think about it for more than a few seconds, because I was kissing Annie, a sexy, naked, beautifully mature woman, and my cock was fiercely hard in her hand.

"Fuck me from behind, baby," she cooed near my ear. "Right here. Right now."

They were words I'd never heard before, not put together in that way. My heart pounded as I scrambled to take off my boots. "Just fuck me," Annie said, with a powerfully desirous look in her eyes. She went to hands and knees on the sand, with her ass and pussy toward me. There was no time for fumbling with boot laces, so I pushed my jeans down around my ankles, got on my knees and fucked her, with my cock at its hardest and my mind happily lost.

"Damn!" Mindy said. "Young guys are energetic!"

It was the sight of Linda once again sucking David's big cock that spurred me on; that and the woman near me, Cindy, now sitting up riding Mindy's husband cowgirl style, with her hands holding her pudding-soft tits and her voice going free with ecstatic chirps and giggles. It felt like I was in the middle of something extraordinary, and I was.

Much to my delight, Annie, who was diddling her own clit with her fingers while I fucked her, soon went orgasmic in a stunningly beautiful way. I felt like superman as I fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her, making her vibrate and roar out hoarse growls. They were the noises of real sex — I'd never heard them up close and I'd certainly never caused them. It was stunningly thrilling.

And then, as Annie's amazing cacophony quieted, I heard Linda. She was there, in the flickering light, as Annie was, down on the sand doggie style. Linda's back arched low, as I always dreamed it would, and her ass was a perfect orb of sex, as I always knew it would be. David's hands were there, on it, and his big cock was fucking her, in and out of a pussy that was so pink it seemed to luminesce in the firelight. In the days since, I've never asked Linda if she was a vocal lover before that night, or if it was the other women that inspired her, but oh my goodness were her noises special. Soft and delicate at first, floating on the night air like puffs of happy smoke, and then louder and gloriously intensified, but still perfect and womanly. Perfectly Linda. My cock was still rock hard from it all, from Linda, I'm sure, so I kept fucking Annie slowly, and I kept watching Linda.

After many long moments of intensity, David had Linda way out there, so close to an orgasm I'm sure she could taste it. That's when her head turned and her eyes found mine. It was electrifying. I'm surprised there wasn't a crack of lightning, and thunder. David fucked her so deeply and perfectly, her orgasm took her like a blitzkrieg, her eyes and mouth wide open, her lungs locked into gasping silence. Her hand slapped at the sand and she looked for all the world like she was in the throws of death, but it was life, the highest form of it, right there in her eyes, eyes that were watching mine. It was as if we were connected, for those moments, me fucking another woman but fucking Linda, her being fucked by another man but fucking me. My body tensed and I came, deep inside Annie. She may have cum again, too, moaning beautifully as she does. I made joyful noises, too, noises I'd never made before. With my seed store already emptied by Mindy's mouth, this was a different feeling, warmth into heat, mind into melting, with my eyes still on Linda. I watched her collapse onto the sand, with David on hands and knees at her side, kissing her, with a caressing hand on the softness of her breasts. Theirs was a powerful coming together, I could tell. So was mine with Annie. Holy God. Holy God.

I hadn't noticed the other people. Three of the six from the big tent, out mingling. Big breasts and small, fat stomach and thin. A hairy man with balls that hung lower than his cock. Perhaps they'd come out to see what all the ruckus was.

Linda and I, back on our feet but still dazed, were introduced around. She and I were both naked now, she with the bashful look back on her face, a face reddened from a wildly powerful orgasm. She seemed a bit bewildered, and maybe I did, too. Everything had happened so fast — show up for a beer with some new acquaintances and wham, the best sex of our lives. Just like that. Just like it was normal.

The wham part was over, the shock of the new, and the rest just seemed to flow like there was no reason for it not to. Easy. Sex as a fun, party-time recreation. Oh, my cock's hard again. Your lickable pussy looks delicious. Oh, you want me to fuck you after I nibble on it? Okay, don't mind if I do. The freedom of it all was intoxicating, and I watched Linda fall under its spell, too. All the men were delighted with her — no surprise there — and she took to the hedonistic freedom like a duck to water, sometimes even in the water, where she was spit-roasted by two cocks, her guttural moans sounding vaguely like the lake's bullfrogs.

Thinking back on all this, I find it fascinating that Linda and I never touched each other that first night. We smiled at each other in bashfully sexy ways, and we watched each other plenty, gleaning the beauty of each other's sexuality. Watching her suck a cock, and watching a big cock fuck her doggy style, made me crazy, in a good way, and I turned those delicious desires on whichever woman I was with at the moment, thrilling the both of us. It went on that way all night, thanks to a little blue pill given to me by one of the men. Viagra, he said it was, something I'd never heard of before. I thought maybe it was speed, a barbiturate, so I recklessly took it, hoping to make the magical night go on forever.

It almost did.

The last woman I remember being with that night was Faith, a sweet, quiet, grandmotherly sort, with hair dyed light brown, and a pussy adorned with gray that I remember as being quite beautiful. It tasted like woman, not old. Her mouth, on my cock, felt like woman, not old. Her aging skin—crepey, I've heard it called—felt warm like a woman, not old. Her calm, smiling spirit made my cock harder than hard, an amazing thing after five other women had done their best to wear it out. Alone in one of the smaller tents, away from her gray-bearded husband Ronnie, she gave herself to me doggy style, moaning and cumming loud enough for everyone to hear. Then she asked for missionary style and I fucked her that way, slow and relaxed, with her mouth next to my ear, quietly saying, with deep, quivering emotion, "You're such a good boy."

-

I woke, in a tent that wasn't mine, to bright light and the smell of bacon, with my head numb, aching. Linda, behind me, with her arm around me and her legs snuggled in like a spoon, moaned softly when she felt me stir. It was the moan of a headache, like mine. I remembered drinking tequila, and lots and lots of Utica Club beer.

"Morning, wildman," she said, her voice soft, deep, and dry.

As I lay there, I remembered that we hadn't had sex, hadn't kissed, hadn't even touched. Having her against me, naked and warm, was a wonderful thrill. I reached for the hand that was lazily draped on me and pulled it into more of an embrace. "Can we just stay here all day like this?" I said, my voice barely working.

"Yup," she murmured, and then my tired brain lit up with sparkling magic when her hand made it's way to my cock. I didn't have a full erection, but I was thick and solid with morning wood. "God, you are...somethin'," she said when she felt that it was already big and weighty. "I wanna wait, though, till we're alone. I want it to be perfect."

I rolled onto my back so I could see her, and I nodded. Alone sounded perfect indeed. Our first kiss came then, as we lay there, a kiss that was unforced and sublime. The warmth of the summer sun had heated the tent, and I felt as if I was back in the sweet comfort of my mother's womb. Linda's hand started to stroke my hardness as we kissed, but she pulled away and stopped. "Are we waiting?" she softly asked, her eyes piercingly horny.

I heard the murmur outside, our swinger friends conversing, and I new it wasn't the perfect place, not for my first time with Linda. "Yeah," I said. "We're waiting. But not long." I kissed her again and I knew I was crazy about her. I felt those amazing, wonderful pangs of love that one doesn't experience too often in life.

When we sat up we realized that naked was our only choice. There were no clothes, no towels. I unzipped the door and peeked out, glad to see that most of the hung-over revelers were naked or mostly so. And so Linda and I went boldly where we'd never gone before, to a world of daytime nudity, walking out amongst our new friends, me with a half-hard cock that was bigger, at the moment, than any of the other men. The women seemed to enjoy seeing it, their eyes lighting up as we spoke our morning pleasantries. The men enjoyed seeing Linda, too, their eyes delighting in her youth and her beautifully aroused nipples.

Pancakes and bacon were on the menu, and fresh coffee. We stood and sat around the smoldering embers of last night's fire, eating and sipping, gazing at the filigree of ripples on the lake's surface, talking about everything but sex. I couldn't help but think about it. The experience of having sex with six women in one night, all of them older, ranging in approximate age from thirty to sixty-five, with bodies of all shapes and sizes, was nothing short of life-changing for me. In my early twenties, as I was at the time, I had been conditioned, like all boys and young men, to think of only a certain type of girl as desirable. The 'Playboy aesthetic,' I call it; the young slender woman with phenomenal tits and a perfect ass, long of leg or maybe proportionally petite. Big eyes with smokey makeup, and smooth skin. But what I found there on Bear Foot Lake's beach was something different. I found women who loved sex. Women who weren't beautiful but loved themselves, or at least liked themselves, and loved that they made my cock hard, and loved that my face went all goofy when they made me cum. I learned from those women that sexuality and excitement isn't about beauty. It's about spirit, and desire, and touch. The touch of a desirous woman is so powerful. The warm softness of a woman's breast, whether firm or sagging, is magic. The whimpering moans from a woman's mouth when she cums, it's transcendent. Her beauty is herself. Her beauty isn't her looks, it's her sexuality, her desire, her spirit of life. It was a powerful lesson to learn, and I learned it effortlessly, with the greatest of pleasure, thanks to those six remarkable women. Six shapes, six sizes, none of them with the Playboy aesthetic except maybe Annie. She'd fit into a Playboy 'Moms Next Door' issue, quite nicely. Of course they'd do their best to ruin her with makeup and photoshop. I like her in her natural state, slightly disheveled, camping in the primitive woods.

After breakfast, things remained remarkably normal, although the nudity remained. There was bathing in the lake, shaking out and drying towels, cleaning cookware, gathering empty beer cans and trash. Three of the men dressed to hike out for a beer run, and the other three went forth into the woods, in search of the elusive dead-and-down tree to cut up for firewood.

Linda and I, clean and wet, made our way up the path to get dry and nap away our hangovers. We knew, as we were drying, that there'd be no clothes, just our warm, freshly cleaned bodies, close together in the cocoon-like little tent. We smiled at each other as we scrubbed the wetness out of our hair with our towels, but we didn't speak. The silence was an aphrodisiac, and my cock started to grow. Linda took hold of it, pulling me to the tent's entrance, to the cozy warmth of the inside. And then we fucked. So beautiful, and so warm, and so perfect. I think we both thought we were in heaven. I know I did. There wasn't enough headroom in the little tent for doggy style, unfortunately, so it was missionary, and low down girl-on-top, and, after a contortionistic turn-around, a glorious, everlasting sixty-nine.

Heaven. Pure heaven.

Snuggled together, with her head on my shoulder, after her third or fourth orgasm, Linda said, "Gordon's not as into sex as you are. How come I never knew? Janine never said anything about how good you are."

"Probably because I never knew," I said. "And Janine is...compared to last night she's, like, super conservative, I guess. And I just sorta was, too."

"Really? Me too," Linda said. "Last night was...all new for me."

I nodded because I knew. Linda was always quietly shy. That was part of her charm. Going wild with six older men, one after the other, sometimes with two or three at once, with me watching—it was totally out of character for her.

There, in the warmth of my tent, I turned my head to get a look at her. I smiled because she looked so peaceful. There was no regret in her softly sparkling eyes. And then I rolled her onto her back and I fucked her missionary style again, slowly, deeply, rapturously, with our kissing mouths fused together with wet heat. The scientists call it copulation. I call it a perfect dream.

-

A little while later, after we'd both drifted off to sleep and awakened to the soft sounds of the woods, we lounged naked in each others arms. Linda laughed, saying that she needn't have bothered to bring her bathing suit, "Not that it's much of one," she winked.

I guess I knew deep in my heart that the two of us were going camping alone together for a reason, even if, with both of us in relationships, I didn't want to admit it. But the thought of Linda bringing skimpy swimwear intrigued me. It clarified things a little, knowing that 'sexy' was on her mind when she picked out what to bring. "Show me," I said. We crawled out of the tent and I watched her rummage through her backpack and pull out the two pieces of a bikini. "Show me," I said again.

"You want...me to put it on?" She looked confused, surprised.

I guess she thought naked, as we were, was as good as it gets, but I was deeply curious to see how things would have played out if the Upstate Swingers of New York hadn't changed our lives in a hurry. Just how would subtle, quiet Linda have tried to seduce me, I wondered?

"It's new," she said. "It sounds kinda funny now, but...I thought maybe it was...too sexy."

"But you brought it anyway."

Linda nodded. And then she put it on, right there in the outdoors, with me watching. She smiled bashfully, blushing. If I hadn't fallen in love with her already I would have right then. She adjusted the two pieces on her, just so, and she looked at me and giggled. A whistle cut through the air, from down on the beach. It was David. He smiled and Linda waved.

"Oh yeah, you're wearing that," I said.

Linda giggled again, her smile wide and bright. "Really? You like it?"

"Yeah, but...mostly I like the way you wear it. It's you."

"It's not. I'm not really a bikini girl. It's the kind of thing my mom would conveniently lose."

"Yeah, well, she's not around, is she."

"God no!" Linda said, glancing down at the men who'd fucked her so thoroughly the night before.

She seemed to get used to wearing the little bikini in a hurry, going about her business around our pine-needle-carpeted campsite quite comfortably. I showed her the bathing suit I brought, and I tried to put it on, but she said no. I guess she liked being in the presence of a naked man, or men, I should say. I saw her glance often at the men down on the beach.

It was when I saw one of those glances that the gravity of the situation hit me. Another night was a few hours away, and she'd made no mention of it. With Linda and I falling for each other, as we most assuredly were, was it right to stay? It would undoubtedly be another night of hedonistic excesses, each of us doing the nasty with more than a few others. If Linda and I were going to have a real, viable, long-term relationship, would that be, on the day of our falling in love, the best way to start it?