Hot Sand: Bear Foot Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was enough time left before sunset to hike out, to go back to her place, or mine, or maybe even one of those old-fashioned Adirondack motels along the way. It seemed only right to talk to her about it.

"Oh. Yeah, I guess...maybe we could," she said. I was easy to see there was more going on behind those pretty eyes of hers. "It's kind of a long hike this late, though, isn't it?"

"We could do it," I said. "We'd have to hustle to get everything broken down and packed up."

She thought for a second, with that unusual look on her face. "Yeah, that's...too much. I'll be easier tomorrow."

"Yup," I said. I glanced down at a couple on the beach, fucking doggy style, slow and relaxed. It was Mitch and sweet, grandmotherly Faith. Linda had seen them, too. Voices rang out from the end of the main trail — three cases of beer had arrived, and bottles of booze were held high. "Paaaartyyyy!", one of the guys yelled.

"Your new friends are pretty wild," I said. "David would have been bummed if you'd left him."

"Hey!" she scolded, with a smile.

We didn't say much after that. The quiet of the surrounding forest seemed to hold us in its spell. Like the night before, we made dinner and sat and ate it, the difference being my nudity, Linda's sexy bikini, and the knowing smiles we shared as we ate. The thoughts in my head plumped and lengthened my cock two or three times. Linda noticed it, smiled, and even got goosebumpy more than once. Quiet anticipation smoldered in a remarkably thrilling way. Our campfire was burning but I didn't pay much attention to building it up. We both knew we wouldn't be needing it much longer. Smoke rose in a column toward the quickly darkening sky. The smoke from the fire down on the beach did the same. Our world felt primitive and pure, perfectly cut off from the civilized.

After we cleaned up our dinner mess, Linda said, "Wanna go get a beer?"

I smiled and wanted to laugh. It sounded so innocent, like there was a bar down the block, but she and I both knew this was very, very different.

"You think I'm a slut, don't you," she said, but her expression wasn't one of worry. Her eyes were sparkling, happy. Her mouth was the faintest smile.

"Never," I said. "Never have, never will. What I think, is that you're awesome. Are we going like this? You dressed and me...not?"

She looked down at her cutely sexy bikini. "Should I take it off?"

"Nope," I said. "It feels kind of strange for me to be this way, but...no, let's just go."

The excitement of saying it made me shiver even though the evening was warmer than it should be, and strangely bug free.

Our new friends greeted us with happy smiles and hugs. Linda's bikini prompted lots of nice comments and a discussion about the sexiness of the right kind of clothing. Swimsuits, lingerie and cocktail dresses were all discussed. A couple of the guys mentioned topless as being the ideal — a woman with a sexy something on the bottom with nothing on top. Linda, bless her shy, quiet heart, gave all us men a thrill when she bashfully, blushingly, took of her top. It wasn't incidental, done off to the side or turned away from us. It was a true unveiling, with reverent silence and all eyes on her. It was clearly a powerful moment for her, and even though it was a simple thing, it made more than one cock hard, mine included.

I never asked her about that that turning point, that milestone, but I'm sure it thrilled her that her own beautiful nippley breasts were the catalyst for so much horny desire. The energy was different that night, lower but smoldering. There were more one-on-ones, in the tents, and quieter threeways. Not that it was all indoors. When we were all still outside by the fire, under a million newly appeared stars in the sky, Linda took my hand and completely surprised me. The night before and the stripping of her bikini top had apparently opened the door to her exhibitionist desires. She started by giving me a blowjob, with everyone casually drinking and watching, and then, before I came, she pulled me down and offered her beautiful ass and pussy to me, doggie style, with her back arched low like a perfect pornstar. I can only assume that she'd wanted me that way, earlier in my tent, but the lack of headroom made her wait. Of course I fucked her, with the drinking quieting and all eyes watching. It may be the wildest thing I've ever done in my life, fucking beautiful Linda that way, in such an exhibition. Her stunning orgasm, right there in front of all those men's eyes, was one to remember. It was Mindy who started the whooping applause, and Linda took a bow, so blushing and shakey she looked as if the ovation was giving her another orgasm.

She and I didn't exactly stick together all evening, but we ended the night together, in the big tent with four others. Either Linda already knew how to pleasure another woman's pussy or she learned it right then and there. I remember fucking her mind-melting tightness while she ate Annie's beautiful pussy, the three of us orgasming in noisy harmony. That one took it all out of me, I thought, but thank God for Viagra, and thank God for Mindy's supernatural blowjobs. She hardened me up for more, more than once.

-

I dated Linda for a year after that weekend, the best year, sexually, of my life. We got together with our swinger friends three more times that year, once at David and Annie's house, once at Mindy and Mitch's house, and once at a cheap motel the club had taken over for a 'Hedonism Weekend'.

Linda and I gradually realized we wanted different things out of life, kids/no kids, city/country, so we went our separate ways but remain friends. After she got her degree she moved to Chicago, met a man, married him and had three children. She and I still email each other once in a while. "I've pushed aside my sluttish tendencies," she once wrote, "and I'm not sure I'm happy about it."

One of my favorite memories of Linda is from that Saturday afternoon at Bear Foot Lake, the two of us naked in my claustrophobic little tent, with our clearing minds leaving our hangovers behind after our wild first night with our new friends. It was the hour when Linda and I discovered each others bodies, every inch of them, as brand new lovers. I was on my back, on top of my sleeping bag, with the sweet taste of her pussy lingering in my mouth. The bright light of the day filtered in through the tent's thin fabric, its door unzipped and open. We occasionally heard laughter drifting up from the beach down below, and a noisy red squirrel chirped incessantly in the towering trees above us. Linda was scrunched up between my legs, with my powerfully hard cock in her loving mouth. My fingers were in her silken hair, and I breathed the scent of the pines.

The End