Hot Sand: Empty Harbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We untied, I started the engine, and we let the motor idle in gear, pushing us as quietly as possible into the misty morning, farther and farther from the scene of a very memorable night.

And so began an interesting week. My beloved wife, who had never once in our twenty-one years together ever mentioned or discussed alternative marital conventions, began to do just that. At first it was just the expected angle on it — surprise that Nicole and Drew did what they did and do what they do. A nice married couple, seemingly unencumbered by jealousy and all its baggage.

"I wouldn't be surprised if Becka and Aaron are married, too," I said. "I'm pretty sure she had a ring on, and they had a married vibe."

"Yeah, they did," Michelle said. "At least until..."

"I know," I said, nodding at the oddity of the tilted way of life we'd witnessed.

Swinging, the way it existed in my mind up until that point in time, always seemed odd and mysterious, maybe an invention of Hollywood, filtering into the general consciousness by way of comedian's jokes. I can almost hear an echo in my head of David Letterman making fun of it. But, according to google, which I consulted that very Sunday evening, with the boat drying out in our driveway and Michelle making muffins in the kitchen, swinging is a surprisingly robust lifestyle these days. It didn't fade away after the 60s and 70s and 80s, the way I thought it might have done. No, it's alive and well, fueled, no doubt, by the internet, and maybe by the younger generation's less 'churchy' ways. That last bit is just a guess.

Or maybe swinging is just a marital loophole of some sort, one that us mere mortals don't know about, similar to tax law that only a few understand well enough to take advantage of. Which brings up the question — is swinging an advantage? Is it a little known positive, or is it a slow spiraling death plunge? What kind of marriage makes it work, and what kind doesn't? I thought a lot about it that week, and, as I slowly found out, Michelle did, too.

Quite a few times that week, Michelle and I discussed what happened that Saturday night. The talks always seemed to end up on a positive note; more and more we felt like we were starting to understand what might be a swinger's point of view. It was all speculation, of course, but it was seductive and surprisingly easy to make a case for it, just a little at a time. It was as if both of us were, without saying it out loud or admitting it, trying to chip away at conventional thinking. By the end of the week we were making subtle suggestions about taking overnight provisions with us on our Saturday boat ride, and we were batting around a friendly debate about the pluses and minuses of an open marriage, smirking and not at all unhappy as we were doing it. Maybe not an open marriage in the wider sense, but more open in terms of the fun we might allow ourselves to have while still in each others company. As I said, it was entirely seductive and surprisingly easy to make a case for it.

It was Friday evening, a quiet dinner at home, when the end game of our week of sexy little conversations played out. We were relaxed, talking while sipping on some nice wine, and I remember a feeling of electricity all through my body, the way I used to feel when I was a boy paging through a fresh, illegally acquired Penthouse magazine. Michelle and I decided we would in fact go back to Empty Harbor the next day, Saturday. We would arrive in the evening, and anchor off to the side, on our own, away from the noisy, reveling partiers. We'd sit quietly at anchor for a while, eating our picnic dinner, just to see if Cailee and Matt were there again. If it looked anything like last week — the rafted partiers quieting down and thinning out — we might stay until after dark, at which time we'd be 'stuck', I guess you could say. Of course if I wasn't drinking too much we could always leave and make our way to the marina in the darkness, but we didn't seem to be looking at it that way. Michelle and I both wanted to be stuck, and we both knew it.

Cailee was the key to it all. Michelle felt a spark of friendship with her that was the necessary bit of cosmic magnetism needed to draw us in. If we hadn't seen her there again I think our desires would have waned and 'swinging' would have become a comedian's joke again, maybe one we ourselves would have told at a dinner party. But we did see her, Cailee, looking radiant in a white bikini, a luminescent sort of white that seemed almost lit from within as the sky darkened to moonlight. Did I mention that she's a first grade teacher at a local elementary school? My goodness.

We'd been there for hours already when Michelle asked, with a hint of nervous excitement in her voice, "Should we go over and raft up with them?"

I smiled. "You're asking should we? I was hoping you'd say let's go over. This is your call, babe."

"Well," she said, "since you were hoping, then...let's go over and raft up with them."

We'd already decided, in bed the night before, that our first encounter would only happen if the situation unfolded the way it did the week before —women on the big floating mattress with legs hanging in the water. Michelle will join them and I'll join the men at the cunnilingus smorgasbord. If and when things escalate, we'll tell them "that's all for us tonight," or some such thing, and we'll swim away to our boarding ladder.

That was the plan; baby steps, I guess you'd call it, but I made sure to let Michelle know she was the one at the controls of our actions —if she was uncomfortable with any of it, at any time, we would both immediately cease. I also let her know, as subtly as possible, that she could guide us in deeper if she so desired. We had amazingly wonderful sex at home, by the way, after discussing our plan.

When three boats filled with daytime partiers untied from the raft-up and left, we made our move, idling in at our lowest speed, just a couple of miles-per-hour. We felt a bit like interlopers again because there were a few people we didn't know there, but Cailee, seeing us tying up, waved and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. It was suddenly me who was nervously excited, wondering if I'd somehow be lucky enough to actually have a sexual encounter with such a young, beautiful woman. It seemed beyond belief.

We walked across a few boats to get to her, and she said, "I was hoping you guys would come over. It's starting to look like it'll be just us friends. Can you stay with us? Want some drinks?"

"That's up to my better half," I said.

"Oh, good," Cailee said to Michelle. "You'll stay then, right?"

Michelle smiled and nodded, looking more embarrassed than confident.

We made our way across a few more boats to get to Matt's, and the guys all gave me handshake bro-hugs. It was a nice moment that helped calm my nerves. I brought beer with me this time, to share, so we added it to the stock in the big cooler and I cracked one open to sip on. Michelle was already talking to the girls, fitting right in in a way that made her look ten years younger. I'd heard somewhere that young friends are good for your soul as you get older. I think maybe it's true.

About ten minutes later, when Michelle and I had rejoined, holding hands, away from the others, she said, "So I guess I'm sort of desirable or something. You are, too, I probably shouldn't tell you."

"What? What do you mean?"

"I guess they...talked about us last week," she said. "They were polite and didn't directly say it to me, but, I think they're into the idea of...older friends. I guess the guys think I'm 'sexy' or some ridiculous thing like that, and the girls think you are, too. I'm guessing there's some daddy thoughts there."

"I'm not that old," I said.

"Close enough, from the vibe I'm getting," Michelle said, smirking. "I suppose that makes me the mommy."

"Wow. You got all that in ten minutes?"

"Yeah, maybe not," Michelle said. "I don't know about you, but my brain is doing flip-flops. I've got so many crazy thoughts in my head. Do they all look younger to you this week?"

"Have a drink," I said. "Lets just relax. We can always do just what we did last week. You and me, in the cuddy. That was fun, remember?"

Michelle nodded. Her eyes sparkled with remembrance. My own eyes, I'm sure, were sparkling at the thought of the 'girls' thinking I'm sexy. Even though I knew it was a bit ridiculous, the idea of it was good for my ego, especially since I was standing there bare chested, wearing just a bathing suit, as Michelle was. She was in the bikini I've always told her is my favorite, a pale green one with little black polka-dots. It shows off her nice breasts better than any of her others, giving them a nice boost. A bit of 'oomph', I once kidded her.

It wasn't much later in the evening when she gave up that chestal oomph, opting instead for au naturel. I must admit my own chest was thumping and I felt almost gleefully excited when it happened. The last of the daytime partiers had pulled away, heading out onto the main body of the lake; moments later, with no fanfare, Cailee, Nicole, Becca and Rachel all rendered themselves topless, and my Michelle did, too, looking at me with the cutest shyness as she did it. In the moonlight, at a bit of a distance, I could tell she was blushing.

The situation, as you men will understand, gave me a problem — an erection under my loose-fitting bathing suit. It's not the preferred look for a forty-six year old man who's trying to act casually cool. I noticed Nicole and Becca both glancing at it. The simple fact that they didn't disapprove and still showed some sort of happiness on their faces just made my problem worse. There was nothing to do but act natural, and of course the only topic my befuddled brain could think to talk about was the weather.

"Oh, I know, it's been perfect lately, hasn't it," Cailee said, her topless, nearly naked self suddenly close to me and Michelle. I tried not to stare, but those tits of Cailee's were like powerful magnets, drawing my glancing eyes to them every moment I thought I could get away with an unseen look. She caught me, twice, and I felt the heat of a blush on my face, but still I couldn't stop glancing. The adolescent boy inside me is, apparently, still very much alive.

Some time passed in cocktail party mode, eating cold shrimp and crudités with spicy sauce. Gradually the topless nudity normalized in my brain and my erection waned. Seeing Michelle get used to the situation was fascinating and exciting. I never in a million years thought I'd see her, wearing nothing but a bikini bottom, chatting with handsome young men about her job in the ER. It was surreal at first, but then, after some time passed, not only did I feel the relaxation, I could tell that Michelle felt it, too.

And so, on a sliding scale that went from normal to wildly unusual, stripping nude for another skinny dip with our new friends felt a little less wildly unusual. Another warm night, this time with a bit of humidity, made dipping into the warmish lake water feel extra nice.

When we were all in there, standing shoulder deep in the lake, there was some kissing in the dark; two pairings that I saw, but the overall play of things felt different, a bit less ordered than the week before. After what appeared to be a passionate kiss, I heard Rachel say, "get up," to Matt, and the next thing I knew he'd lurched out of the water up onto the big air-filled float, his cock already hard, impressively erect and upright. Rachel stayed with him, pulling herself partially out of the water to give him a blowjob. Aaron bounded out of the water, up onto the float like a wet seal, his cock just as hard as Matt's.

"Oh, fun," Cailee said. "Michelle, want to help us blow these bad boys?"

Drew sprung out of the water, and then Jon. I was close to Michelle, standing on the hard sand lake bottom. "Are we...?" I asked her. She looked at me with girlish wonder in her eyes, nodding, so I did as the other guys had done, no sooner getting my self situated on the float when Cailee was between my legs, pulling herself up with her arms on my wet thighs, her mouth engulfing my rapidly stiffening cock. My body, my cock, and her mouth, felt electric. I looked over and saw all the girls' heads between all the guys' legs, Michelle the last one in place, with Jon, her mouth already working on him, without a glance toward me.

Cailee, I'll happily tell you, blew me the way I imagine a high-dollar call girl would do. She told me later she loves "sucking cock," so that's the terminology I'll use. She sucks cock like it's the best thing in the world, and the lucky man she's using her skills on—me, in this case—is a lucky man indeed. She took me fully—the mythical 'deep throat'—over and over again, and not surprisingly I came, all the way in her throat, and I'll tell you, it was an astonishingly amazing feeling. I'm afraid I may have whimpered like a little boy.

"Sorry girls," she said, as she cleaned up the last of the oozing cum that she milked out of me with her squeezing hand. "You'll have to harden him up again. I really wanted to make him cum."

"And we're supposed to be surprised?" Becca kidded, already moving toward me. "I bet if I sixty-nine him he'll get hard. Michelle, can I? That's Aaron's favorite position, by the way."

I saw Aaron hold his hand out toward Michelle, silently inviting her, and then Becca pushed me flat on my back and mounted me, the backwards way around, sixty-nining me with her stunning ass and pussy right there in my face. I guess Michelle had given her the go-ahead, but I can't be sure of that.

This is where I mention that Aaron and Becca are in fact married, have been for four years. So two of the four couples are hitched, and seem very, very happy. I, too, was very, very happy, even as I wondered what Michelle was up to. I couldn't see her anymore, my vision blocked by the sexiest ass I'd ever seen. Becca's pussy was gently humping my mouth, working its warm, soft, juicy wetness all across my lips and tongue. It was just what the doctor ordered as far as getting me hard again, and her hand and mouth worked my new erection in wonderful ways.

No, I couldn't see my Michelle anymore, but I could hear her. I'd know her rapturous noises anywhere, and they reached my ears clearly, cutting through all the other happy moans and sighs. The sound of her made me even harder, even hornier if that's possible, and Becca seemed happy with my hungrily enthusiastic oral skills. She was worked up in a fine way when I heard the stunning sound of my wife orgasming with another man. It's a sound—and a time and a place—I'll never forget. A thrilling new experience, with the wet, nearly dripping taste of Becca in my mouth, on my tongue, in my throat and in my blood. It's probably too strong of a thing to say I felt transformed, but it was a profound moment in my life. And, I'm sure, in my wife Michelle's.

I heard a splash not long after hearing the haunting sound of Michelle's big orgasm. I knew it was her in the water because she made another happy sound from the feel of the lake on her again. I came again in Becca's fast-stroking hand, and felt her lips, tight and wonderful on the head of my cock. I'm sure there wasn't much for her to taste, but she got a little something. She sat up on my face, wildly humped my mouth, and she came, too, much to my happy surprise. When she rolled off of me I slid off the float into the water, to find my Michelle.

She was there, in the water, wide-eyed, with a new kind of surprised happiness showing in her barely-there smile. I went to her and we stood shoulder deep on the lake bottom, kissing like we did years ago when our love was new. We stayed there, arms around each other's waists under the water, watching as the fucking got underway. Our new friends were all coupled up in random ways with random others, swinger style. It was what we'd expected, of course, but seeing it with my own eyes made it very, very real.

I felt a tug from Michelle, so I tore my eyes from the spectacle and looked at her. "Are we staying?" I asked, wondering if she wanted to retreat to our boat, or if she wanted to take the ultimate plunge with the others.

"I want you," she said, "but...sort of...over here."

I wasn't sure what she meant, but she pulled at my hand. She obviously had something in mind. We made our way to the boarding ladder on the back of Matt's boat, right there where the big orgy float was attached. Michelle climbed the ladder, her naked body dripping, shining in the moonlight. I followed her, and she tossed me a towel. She was remarkably horny and eager, so it was a quick dry off, and then we were kissing again. With her hand on my hard cock, she was breathing hard, moaning into my mouth. The sound of the others fucking, just feet away from us, was loud and getting louder. It was the wildest thing I've ever been in the middle of, and then it got wilder. My dear, sweet wife bent at the waist, with her hands on the boat's rear deck, so we could watch the others. Looking back over her shoulder at me, she said, quietly, "Fuck me." My nicely hardened cock found her pussy, and I fucked her, standing tall and proud in the moonlight, watching the others as they watched us. I fucked my Michelle long and hard, and she had an orgasm more powerful than any I'd seen in the past. I'd already cum twice myself, once with Cailee and once with Becca, so with Michelle I was able to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her. It was superhuman stamina compared to my normal bedroom performance, and her orgasm stayed with her in an amazing way, draining her of more and more energy, until she was limp and woozy. I've never seen anything so sexy in my life. The love I felt for my beautiful wife at that moment seemed infinite.

She gathered herself enough to stand and kiss me, a beautiful kiss that spoke of our deep love. She turned to the others, still in my arms, and said, woozily, "We're going to bed you guys. See you in the morning."

With my arm around her to help her, we made our way from boat to boat to our own. Melting into a loving, tangled heap in our little cuddy cabin, we made sweet, beautiful love to each other, listening to the sounds of the others, this time louder, their orgy noises not quieted for us. We heard Cailee cum, and Nicole, and Becca and Rachel. We heard bodies slapping together furiously, with cries of love rising from the dirty fury. We heard sex so visceral we could see it in our minds and see it in our dreams after we fell asleep.

-

When daylight woke us, Michelle wasn't quite comfortable enough with the situation to have a 'morning after' conversation with Aaron and Jon, or for that matter, with their better halves, so we decided to leave as the sun was rising again. I would have liked to have stayed, to see what the morning would have brought, or just to see all four of those lovely young women in their natural 'bed head' state, but I understood Michelle's bashful reluctance. Becoming a swinger was a mind altering thing, and it was taking us some time to get it a handle on it all.

Of course our bathing suits were MIA again, so Michelle went over to Matt and Cailee's boat to get them. Like last week, Cailee appeared, awake earlier than the rest, her hair beautifully mussed. She was nude, as she'd been the morning of the week before, but this time she stayed that way, not bothering to cover up. Michelle wore her bikini bottom but was topless, a bold and exciting choice on her part. I wished I was in the water again, to better see them and hear the quiet conversation, but instead Cailee smiled and waved at me, and I waved back. I was nude, too, and it felt so very interesting to be that way in the daylight, with a gorgeous young woman waving at me.