Hot Sand: Empty Harbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a friendly hug with Cailee, Michelle came back with a happy look on her face, partly I'm sure, from the thrill of wandering around topless in the morning. "She's so nice," Michelle said. "She said next week will be different, if we...decide to come back." Michelle's face changed to embarrassment, complete with a lovely pink blush. "I don't mean...that I think we should or anything..."

I smiled at her quiet fluster. "Yeah, we'll talk about it," I said. "So what's going to be different?"

"Oh. It's Fourth of July weekend, so most of the others will be off doing other things. It may be a small group, but more likely just Matt and Cailee on their own. I told her we didn't have any holiday plans, and she said they'd love it if we'd come to keep them company." Michelle's blush re-energized, even more noticeable this time.

"Wow," I said. "Just...the four of us, huh? That'd be...different. That's like...real swinging."

Michelle nodded, her face as pink as I've ever seen it. She knew, and I knew, that it wouldn't be just a little oral sex and then a swim. It would be the big plunge into the other side, a truly open marriage, fucking others just for the thrilling pleasure of it.

Just then a fisherman's bass boat came zipping around the bend, into Empty Harbor, so Michelle and I dashed into the cuddy to pull on some clothes. We didn't talk anymore that day about the upcoming holiday weekend. We let it percolate in our minds for a while. For me, it was visions of Matt fucking Michelle, and me fucking Cailee. Michelle was in my arms, too, kissing me in that newly passionate way. It was all dreamlike. It was all wonderful. I wondered if Michelle's visions were as beautiful.

A Fourth of July weekend Saturday at a big lake marina is, not surprisingly, a bit hectic. Vehicles everywhere, trucks pulling boat trailers every which-way, blood pressures rising and tempers flaring. One guy's boat nearly sank at the dock when his lower unit cracked. Another boat had to be retrieved after it floated away. Michelle and I were glad to get out of there, away from the chaos.

We cruised across the lake at thirty miles an hour, with wind in our hair and a building sense of excitement in our bodies and our minds. As you can probably guess, we'd made the big decision a few days before, the one all beginning swingers have to make. We'd decided to fuck our new swinger friends.

It wasn't an easy decision, and yet it could be thought of as completely easy, because the situation seemed so perfect. Our marriage was long, and firmly secure; our life was simple, with few complications; our sex life was pleasant, but up until two weeks ago it had grown decidedly stale. It seemed as though Cailee and Matt, and the others, had entered our life at the perfect time, as if it was meant to be. The more Michelle and I thought about the swinging lifestyle, the easier it all seemed. After two weeks of thought and two weekends of exposure to it, we decided to give it a go. The worst that could happen, we decided, was not all that bad. It wasn't anything like adulterous cheating. We'd both be there, together, experiencing it as a couple. If one of us felt uncomfortable we'd say so, and the experiment would end, right there, right then. If both of us liked it, we'd enter a new phase in our marriage, one that very well might be wonderful.

So we cruised across the lake, with wind in our hair, dodging more boats than I've ever seen in my life. "The lake's a zoo today," I said to Michelle, steering clear of small sailboats, jet skis, kayaks, and anything else that floats. It was all out there, everyone enjoying the warm but overcast holiday weekend Saturday.

When we rounded the point into Empty Harbor, it was anything but empty. "Oh my God!" Michelle said. There must have been a hundred boats there, rafted in three groups, with a few stragglers anchored off on their own. Smoke, rising from numerous barbecue grills, scented the air with chicken, steaks and burgers. I motored around at our slowest speed, just a couple of miles per hour, keeping a close watch for swimmers and folks on floats. "There they are," Michelle said, pointing. "Do you see them?"

I nodded. Matt and Cailee's boat was on the far side of a mid-sized raft-up, in a spot where we could easily tie up to the side of them.

"We just got here a little while ago," Cailee said, catching the dock-line Michelle tossed to her. "It's crazy today."

Matt held our other line, but before he tied it off he said, "I think maybe we should move off on our own. If any other boats come and tie up to us we'll be stuck here."

It seemed like a sensible idea, but it also gave me a case of the nervous jitters. We were there for the first time with just one other couple, and we were about to be alone with them. Reality was starting to merge with my fantasies.

The harbor was so full we could only manage about thirty feet of separation from the rowdy rafted boaters, but it was enough. Matt and I both threw out our anchors, and he tied our boat securely to the side of his.

"Yours is so much bigger than mine," I said to Matt, joking about the size of his boat, a sleek, long, Fountain 47, more than twice the length of our modest Sea Ray 21.

Cailee, smiling, said, "It's not the size that matter's, Paul, it's how you use it."

That's an old, completely worn out joke, of course, but coming from Cailee, looking ridiculously sexy in a thin, nipple-arousing bikini, it struck me as the most amazingly wonderful thing I'd ever heard in my life.

When we stepped aboard their boat, Cailee said, "We're so glad you guys came. We were thinking we'd leave after a while if you didn't show up, but now we can settle in. Are you staying all night with us?"

Michelle nodded. I could tell she was excited, nervous, and shyer than usual. "We want to," she said, rather timidly.

"You guys are so cool," Cailee said. "Matt and I are talking about getting married. I hope we turn out as happy and open minded as you guys."

Cailee's nice remark seemed to calm Michelle's nerves a bit. I'm not sure I'd ever thought of Michelle and I as being "cool" before, but hey, I'll take it, especially when coming from a gorgeous young blonde in a bikini.

Michelle had a freshly opened can of hard lemonade in her hand, put there by Matt. "Thanks for moving," she said. "This is way too rowdy here today. Do you think they'll...stay late?"

"Probably," Matt said. "Last year was pretty crazy. Fireworks until really late."

"Yeah, we won't be getting naked out here with all these yokels around," Cailee said. "We'll bring the cooler inside whenever you guys want to."

As firecrackers banged and bottle rockets flew into the dusky sky, I could see the bewilderment on Michelle's face as she considered the ramifications. There'd be no skinny-dipping in the dark to ease into things; instead it would be much more intimate, stripping off clothes in the white, chrome and mirrored cabin of Matt's boat, a cabin that was much bigger than ours but still cozy, with a big 'U' shaped white vinyl couch and a 'V' shaped white bed, both of them open and adjacent to the other, with no doors or partitions. There was no pussyfooting around it — what we'd gotten ourselves into was real, serious swinging. Strip naked with the lights on and fuck someone new. Wham, bang, and thank you Ma'am. As if to punctuate Michelle's and my telepathic thoughts, someone lit off an M80 that sounded like a bomb.

Settling into comfortable seats in the big boat's smallish cockpit, a conversation started that was very everyday — Matt asking me about lawn-mowing equipment while Michelle and Cailee discussed the mutual chaos of a hospital ER and a First Grade classroom. The harbor and its revelers were slowly being cloaked in darkness. More and more fireworks were being lit, blasting off into the sky, some of them remarkably big and professional looking. Along with all the explosions was the constant noise of the partying masses — whooping, hollering, laughing, splashing into the water, buzzing around on jet skis. It was a party on the lake unlike any I'd seen, with alcohol flowing like water.

Around the time it became completely dark, around 10pm I think, Matt and I sat watching fireworks while Michelle and Cailee were in the cabin, Cailee showing Michelle how to use the marine toilet. We'd all had two or three drinks by that time, enough to mellow us and burnish the edges of the partier's whoops and hollers. I'd almost forgotten our main reason for being there when I heard Cailee call to us. "You guys want to come in? It's nice in here. Bring us a couple drinks."

Matt smiled at me, grabbed two hard lemonades for the ladies, and I followed him through the companionway door, down three steps to the plush gray carpeting, and there, when I got a look around the side of him, was Cailee and my Michelle, both nude, both reclining languidly on the white U-shaped couch, one across from the other. Cailee was smiling; Michelle was trying to, but her nervousness was evident, at least to me.

Matt, a much smoother operator than me, took a seat on Michelle's side of the U- shaped couch, so I took a seat on Cailee's side. The reason why we were there was suddenly front and center in my head, and nothing else seemed to exist.

"Ooo, I like this," Cailee said, taking her drink from Matt. "All that noise coming in through the open door. I'm always trying to think of sexy situations, but...it's funny how they just happen on their own."

"Thank you," Michelle said to Matt, taking a quick sip of the drink he'd just handed her. Her voice sounded smaller, almost teenaged, and her eyes sparkled at him.

"Michelle, you look good in a big sexy boat," I said, looking across at her, at the way her nude body lounged.

"Doesn't she?" Cailee said. "I tried to tell her that, but she didn't believe me."

"One of the guys said the interiors on these high performance boats look like porn sets," Matt said. "I think it totally looks its best when there's naked women in here."

"I'm with ya there," I said.

"That's a bit one sided, don't you think?" Cailee said. "I mean, its fun being naked when you guys aren't, but...I think it looks best down here when everybody's naked. I love that it looks porny in here, but for us girls hard cocks are needed, am I right, Michelle?"

Matt whisked off his bathing suit like it was no big deal. Quick. Gone. Tossed. His cock hardened with eyes watching; Michelle's and, I'm almost embarrassed to say, mine. My embarrassment numbed me enough to make my own bathing suit removal relatively quick and painless. Even more painless was Cailee's touch, her soft, warm hand taking hold of my growing cock. Then, with no time wasted, her head was there, and I remembered the skill of her blowjob the week before, the one out on the bouncy float, in the moonlight, when we were all dripping wet.

But here, in the light of the porn-worthy cabin, the swinging lifestyle was on full display. With all four of us stripped naked, I watched my wife suck Matt's hard cock, and Matt watched his future wife suck mine. Michelle, I must say, look remarkable — her mouth wet to the point of drooling, lips lovingly caressing Matt's big shaft, her fingers gently cupping and massaging his balls. It was stunning, and sexy. Incredibly hot. To watch it while Cailee's mouth was on me with such skill, deep throating me and then teasing, then deep throating me again, was nothing short of astonishing.

"Michelle and I talked, before you guys came in," Cailee said to me, holding my wet, throat-slippery cock near her lips. "We want to fuck you guys tonight. Is that okay with you?"

I smiled, rather uncontrollably. "She's calling the shots," I said.

Cailee smiled. "Good," she said, and then she was facing me. Mounting me. Fucking me. I was a swinger, all in, and just a moment later Michelle was, too. I watched the back of her as she settled her pussy on Matt's cock, and then she was moving, up and down, fucking him, her stuttering breaths and moans loud in my hyper-listening ears.

Cailee's beautiful noises were in there, too, of course, and the stunning sight of her was right in my face, her tits right there to take, so I took them, their warm softness cupped in my hands, their gloriously aroused nipples firm and warm in my tasting, nibbling mouth. Her fit, trim thighs propelled her on me, fucking me smoothly, all the while her face glowing with happiness, her eyes sparkling, especially when mine looked into hers instead of watching Michelle. Cailee smiled at me, looked over her shoulder at Matt and Michelle, then back at me. "She looks good fucking him, doesn't she."

The words caused Michelle to moan loudly, and they seemed to free her, her slow fucking suddenly faster, and harder, building to thudding drops of her body onto Matt's thrusts. I felt freer because of it, and Cailee and I were soon fucking with beautiful energy, the boat's cabin alive with the wildly carnal sounds of it all.

I saw Matt take control, shifting Michelle to doggy style, and she gave herself freely, her ass up so beautifully for him. With a look of blissful excitement on her face, her shoulders down low, her arms stretched out before her, she gripped the couch's white vinyl. I could easily see Matt's big cock fucking the pussy that I knew so well.

That's when things got bizarre. I thought I heard a knock, but chalked it up to Matt and Michelle's exuberance. Then, less than a minute later, I heard a woman's voice. "Oh my God. Sorry," she said. Wearing a one piece swimsuit, she stood in the companionway that Matt had left open, her body dripping wet from head to toe. She stood still for a few seconds, like a dear caught in headlights. Matt jumped up, either chivalrous or exhibitionist or both, his cock fully hard, wet and shiny from Michelle's pussy. "Can we...help you with something?" he said.

"I, um...one of your towels was smoking," she said. "From sparks from the fireworks. I put it out but...I just wanted to tell you. I knocked, but..."

"Oh, shit. Thanks," Matt said, grabbing his bathing suit, pulling it on. His move opened up the woman's view of us, me sitting next to Cailee in a way that hopefully disguised my shiny, slippery erection, and Michelle sitting alone, her knees pulled up, her pussy showing, more than she probably realized. The woman's eyes settled on her.

"Oh my God. Michelle?" the woman said.

"Hi Anne," Michelle said.

The woman, Anne, one of the nurses Michelle works with at the hospital, smiled in an odd way that seemed to tongue-tie her. But then she spoke. "I wanna come to one of your parties next time," she said, her eyes twinkling, her face looking ready to giggle at any moment. "Is this...your husband?"

Thinking quick, Matt said, "Hi, yeah, I'm Paul." His bathing suit already on, he shook her hand. I watched Anne's deeply curious eyes go from Matt, almost twenty years younger than Michelle, to me sitting next to a naked twenty-years younger woman, and back to Matt. "Hi Paul," she said to him, smirking. Nice to meet you. Sorry I barged in, but...we were really worried about your boat."

"Yeah, Thanks. Can you show me?"

He swiftly eased Anne out the door. Michelle and I scrambled for our swim suits. Cailee sat smiling.

"Should I go...talk to her?" Michelle asked, her expression one of shocked confusion.

We heard Anne's voice, calling from outside, louder. "See you at work, Michelle."

"Okay, Anne," Michelle hollered.

We waited in silence until Matt came back. "She dunked the towel in the lake, so...no damage, thankfully. Just a brown spot on one of the seats, but I think it'll scrub out. Wow, that could have been a major bummer."

"Yeah, that was really nice of her," Cailee said. "She swam here?"

"Yeah, she just swam back. So, Michelle, she knows you?"

Michelle, in her bikini and sitting again, blushed. "A nurse. I work with her."

"I've heard you talk about her," I said. "What's she like? Is she going to blab about this all over the hospital?"

"I don't know," Michelle said. "She's really nice. I think maybe she'll be okay about it. We like each other, so...I think it'll be okay."

"What's the odds of something like this happening?" Cailee said.

"Crazy, right?" Matt said.

"How do you think she got here?" I asked Michelle. "Is she a boater?"

"She's single. She told me her brother has a boat that she goes on. I've told her about ours," Michelle said. "Oh, God, I've told her about ours! She knows it's not this big expensive thing! That means she knows Matt's not you!"

"I'm pretty sure she knew that anyway," Cailee said. "If she's nice it won't matter. My mom caught us once, remember, Matt?"

Matt nodded, his eyes twinkling with an almost there smile. "How could I forget," he said.

"We were having an afternoon party at my condo," Cailee said to Michelle, "and I stupidly left the front door unlocked. My mother walked right in. I was upstairs, but Matt and three or four of our friends were all doin' it in the living room. I heard the commotion and came down to see. I had my little robe, sort of barely on. Mom was back outside, on the front steps, so I went out to talk to her. The first words out of her mouth were 'Are you using protection?' I said yes, and she just dropped it, changed the subject completely. She started telling me about my Aunt, and going shopping, and totally normal stuff."

"Wow," Michelle said.

"So my point is," Cailee said, "if your friend is a good person, you've got nothing to worry about."

"I hope so," Michelle said. "She is a good person. Maybe if we go outside and act normal, it'll seem better."

"Oh no!" Cailee said, disappointed. "Really? We were having such a good time. Don't you want to try both the guys at once?"

Michelle blushed. "You're assuming I haven't before?"

"Have you?" Cailee asked.

Michelle shook her head bashfully. "No."

"See that? Paul's all hard just thinking about it. Open wide, beautiful woman. Suck your husband's cock while Matt fucks you."

Michelle, pink with a full-body blush, had horny excitement smoldering in her eyes. "Lock the door," she said.

My wife and I are swingers now. I still feel a goosebumpy shiver when I say or type those words. It's a surprising and wonderful hobby, one that makes both of us very happy. Our marriage is as strong as ever, and so much more exciting. It was there, in the cabin of Matt and Cailee's sexy boat, on that fourth day of July, with fireworks exploding unseen above us, where we consummated our new lifestyle. My cock in my wife's hungry, moaning mouth; Matt's cock fucking her pussy deep and hard; Cailee's hands fondling my balls and my ass as she kissed me. A true fourway, on shiny white vinyl, in lit-up light, with the sonic concussion of an M-80 exploding outside in the darkness. I'll never forget it.

Now that Michelle and I have joined in, our group of swinger friends numbers five couples — three married and two unmarried. Michelle and I are the oldest, but age seems nothing more than an excitement. To the others, having an older couple involved is exciting, and to us, them all being younger is nearly too good to be true — Michelle has four young studs to fuck, and I have four delightful, beautiful young women. It's truly astonishing. We all still love it best when we're at the lake, late at night, our boats all rafted up together. All the other pleasure boaters have gone home, and the ten of us are there in the moonlight, naked, crowded onto the huge floating mattress, fucking our ever-loving brains out. There's no Fourth of July fireworks on a night like that, just an explosively good time.