Hot Sand: It's Hotter Indoors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charlene watched her husband Gunner's eyes as she blew him, her wildly stirred up emotions happy when he looked at her, and not unhappy when he looked at the others. It was new, this group thing, this voyeurism, this exhibitionism, and Charlene was surprised at how thrilling it all was. The jealousy she would have expected was nowhere. Not even a shred of it flirted with her mind. There was nothing but thrill.

The stakes rose again, and it was Kendra doing the gambling. Her own mind was spinning with such a fever, any thought of consequences was blurred to a misty smudge. She pulled Calvin's swimsuit right down his legs and off of him, and she was up, mounting him, right there on the loveseat, fully visible to the others, pulling the damp gusset of her bikini bottom aside so his big cock could enter her pussy. She moaned as she lowered herself on his cock, then she and Calvin were nearly silent but for the whisper of breathing.

Calvin's sitting position on the loveseat had become slouched way down, so Kendra threw caution to the wind and rode him cowgirl style, the way she does when they're on a bed, her back arched, her face aglow with wild eyes and a sexy smile. Calvin's hands claimed the naked flesh of her beautiful tits. His hips found Kendra's rhythm, and they were fucking.

This was too much for Vanessa. With her horny hormones spiking, the same type of blurry mist that was in Kendra's head took her over; she stood and stripped herself naked, her bikini dropping to the floor. Zeke, staying seated, took the opportunity to do the same, making himself naked, his swimsuit tossed away. With Vanessa on her feet and out of the way for those moments, Charlene had a clear view of Zeke's unveiling. She watched, still blowing Gunner, and Gunner watched, too, as Vanessa mounted Zeke, also in the cowgirl way, sinking herself down slowly, moaning with her warm breath as his cock filled her with its throbbing hardness.

This, it turned out, was too much for Charlene. With fingers behind her, snap went the elastic of her bikini top, her big breasts propelling it open, staking their claim to some of that oppressively warm, humid, fan-swirled air. Gunner smiled. More than ready, he hoped the third time was the charm, that he'd soon be fucking, too.

Even though he hoped it, it still felt like a little bit of a miracle when Charlene went full monty, her plump body naked, her surprised smile looking at his as she mounted him.

The old x-rated movie, still the loudest thing in the room, became a mere backdrop. There was live sex to watch, and everyone did. Sly glances gave way to full on voyeurism, with the blood-tingling exhibitionism that accompanies it.

Charlene, getting it on with her husband in what she thought was the most thrilling of possible ways, witnessed what up until then would have been unspeakably unthinkable: naked Vanessa and naked Kendra, working separately but possibly connected by telepathy, luring their naked husbands to the plush rug-covered floor for some more serious sex. Some close together sex. And then...

"Oh my god!" Charlene huffed. Gunner, thinking she was close to an orgasm, smiled at his cowgirl-riding wife. But it wasn't an orgasm, even though she was indeed close to having one. No, her breathless exclamation was caused by the sight of a fourway taking quick and decisive shape, right there on the rug, right there just six feet away: Calvin, fucking his wife Kendra doggy style, while Kendra sucked Zeke's cock and Vanessa rode Zeke's face, her energetically writhing hips squishing her wet pussy across his hungry mouth, over and over again. Vanessa clutched her own tits in her hands, her eyes happy and a little wild, looking into Charlene's.

Gunner saw the goings on, too, easily sensing his wife's surprise — and her thrill — at the forbidden that was clearly happening. He could read it all over her — her wide eyes looking at her friends on the floor, her excited fucking, her orgasm rising. It hit her powerfully, her cumming even louder and prouder than usual, her giggles more surprised, with a hint of the devilish. Vanessa, her pussy alive and electrified on her husband's hungry mouth, smiled an odd smile, acknowledging Charlene's lovely, fun-sounding orgasm. But she wasn't ready to speak about it. No one was. The wild goings-on were too new, possibly too fragile, and maybe too embarrassing. No one in the room was, after all, a real swinger. It was all just a lark, a fluke, and one false move might send it all crashing into awkward jealousy. The moment felt like it was floating, on the breeze from the fan maybe, and no one wanted it to crash to the ground.

That's when Kendra orgasmed, in a big way, Calvin fucking her with serious, unrelenting energy from behind. Zeke, on his back with hips thrusting fast, clutched Kendra's head in his hands, her screaming orgasm muffled by his mouth-fucking cock. Vanessa vibrated into a big orgasm of her own, her pussy hard against Zeke's mouth and teeth. Her upper body dropped, sixty-nining him, her mouth and Kendra's both hungry on his cock. Calvin kept fucking, his dark-skinned body the most beautiful thing Charlene had ever seen.

"Go," Gunner said, reading her mind. His eyes sparkled with intrigue when Charlene slithered off of him to the floor. With no hesitation and no looking back, she presented herself doggy style to Calvin, and his big cock disappeared inside her puffy, juicy, extra pink pussy. Vanessa and Kendra, separately but maybe connected by telepathy again, were both astonished that it was Charlene who was the first to go full-swap swinger.

Once it happened, though, it was game on. Vanessa dismounted the nice sixty-nine, leaving her husband Zeke to Kendra, and she climbed the couch like a cat, licking Gunner's pussy-wet cock, licking his flat abs, licking his chest. Her lick went to his open mouth, a tongue kiss that smoldered as she swung a leg over him, grasped his hard cock in her hand and lined it up with her soft wet pussy lips. "Oh-h-h-ho yeah," she said as Gunner went deep.

Charlene was nearly singing, her voice going free as Calvin's fucking shifted from slow-nice to naughty-hard. "Ohh, you look good this way, Char," he said, his voice strained and breathy, his hands on her plump round behind.

"Yeah? You like my ass?" Charlene said, looking over her shoulder like a sparkly-eyed devil child.

With the verbal ice broken, Kendra spoke up, asking Zeke, in no uncertain terms, to "Fuck me from behind, and slap my ass really hard." Suddenly standing, with her hands on the arm of the couch, she arched her back deep and her best-of-the-bodies ass was the picture of fuckable. Zeke stood behind her, his cock wildly hard, pointing at its target. With his hands on her slender waist his stiff shaft sunk into her, gentle for half the way, then a deep plunge that made both he and Kendra holler the thrill of it.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" she huffed through gritted teeth as Zeke slapped her ass and fucked her deeply. "Fuck yeah! "

Charlene came hard on her new lover's cock, Calvin's meat filling her in a thicker, new kind of way that made her eyes roll and her legs shake. "Damn, Char," he said, watching and feeling her deep convulsions. "Damn!"

"Don't you ever cum?" she said, crumbling to the floor, rolling onto her back.

Calvin straddled her, his pussy-wet cock falling naturally into the valley of her cleavage. "I gotta fuck these tits, baby. You tease us with 'em, and now I'm gonna fuck 'em."

"Do it," Charlene said, breathless, her face, and especially her eyes, lost in a wonderful wild dreamworld. She clutched her big tits, squeezing the fleshy softness of them all around Calvin's slippery cock, cocooning it in tit heaven.

"Fuck yeah," Calvin said as he fucked Charlene that way, his head tipped back, his own dreamworld just as wonderful.

Charlene opened her tits just a touch, so she could get her glistening tongue on the forward end of the big cock's thrusts. Then she got her pink lips around the fat black tip each time, and that did it. Calvin came, groaning loud as the bountiful gusher of cum pulsed out of him, half of it in Charlene's moaning mouth and half all over her school-teacher face. His hips slowed but the thrusts were still solid, muscular, his grunts deep and resonant. Charlene was astonished at the amount of cum he was giving her, her primal instincts making her reach for his powerful hips, stopping him so she could suck him properly, guzzling, drinking, milking every last drop from within him.

Watching the super hot, super messy cumming, Vanessa said, "You've been holding out on us, girl," and then Gunner started machine-gun fucking her from below, the way the porn men like to do. Vanessa screamed her happiness, and just a few moments later she had a powerful, stuttering orgasm, her cowgirl fucking suddenly wild and bouncing, her disjointed vocalizations half laugh and half howl.

Kendra was right there, too, in orgasm territory, still bent at the waist, still with hands on the couch's arm. Zeke was giving her the kind of fucking she loved — a hard-spanking beginning that left her brown ass cheeks dark-cherry red and raw, followed by steady, deep, endless thrusts to her pink insides, the kind of fucking that triggers orgasms in her that are deep and endless. Her lovely body rocked into Zeke's steady rhythm, and her orgasms came, one after another, then another, thrilling Zeke, keeping him ferociously hard, making him cum, deep inside. Kendra felt it, the new throbbing, just as her third orgasm hit, just as she lost control. With her voice shrieking and her pussy squirting, Zeke fucked her black-lipped pussy, his deep plunges flushing out his cum in a wild wet mess that felt like the purest ecstasy.

The swapping continued. Charlene took Zeke next, sixty-nining him back to hardness, using his cock to smear Calvin's cum, still dripping from her cheeks and chin, into a shining face cream. Kendra sixty-nined Gunner, up on the soft couch, and Vanessa mounted Calvin that way, down on the floor near her husband. On the TV the movie played on, nearly finished, completely ignored. The six friends proved insatiable, fucking and coupling every which-way, without a thought about time or the world outside.

It was Calvin who brought the three girls together in a sexual way, knowing as he did that Kendra had some experience at 'girl stuff', years ago. "Gunner, fuck her from behind while she eats your wife's pussy," Calvin said, with mischief in his eyes and in his smile. It was a Wait, what? moment for Charlene, but after a moment's thought she giggled and spread her legs. It seemed decadent to her, but after fucking three men twelve different ways she was well primed for even more decadence. On her back on the floor, propped up on her elbows, she watched Gunner and she watched Kendra, the threeway chain surreal. But the feel of it was very real, a pussy licking of the first order, decidedly feminine, decidedly wonderful. Charlene relaxed her arms and lay flat, eyes closed, and the orgasm washed through her like bubbling hot blood, tingling every molecule in her body.

Vanessa watched intently, her lifelong curiosity in womanly sex piqued as never before. Even though it wasn't, it felt like a now or never moment to her, so she straddled Charlene's head, facing away from Kendra and Gunner, and on hands and knees she lowered her well-used pussy to Charlene's licking tongue. Calvin went to the front of her, his cock in her mouth making it a five-way chain, and Zeke joined Gunner, tag-team fucking Kendra's sexy dark pussy until she came like the devil. Charlene came like the devil, too, and Vanessa vibrated, mumbling orgasmic noises onto her mouthful of Calvin's balls.

Moving-out day dawned sunny and warm. Well exhausted from their wild night, everyone slept soundly, even in the too-warm heat of their un-airconditioned rooms. The landlord stopped by early to apologize, taking the repairman to the outdoor equipment that needed fixing.

All packed and ready to go, no one spoke of the unbridled, carnal swinger sex that had consumed every fiber of their beings for more than three hours the night before. It wasn't that they were trying to hide from it or forget it — their coy looks and freer touches and hugs said everything was all right — it just wasn't something that was easy to talk about. Not yet anyway. Going full swinger with their husbands was one thing, a very big thing, but it was the fun between the girls — the kissing, yes, the girl/girl kissing had been as profound as anything, and the pussy eating, the ass fingering, the tit play. Girl on girl, ever so new and wonderful. The former 'just friends' were so much more all of a sudden. It was hard for the three of them to get a grip on it, so soon. In one fell swoop Vanessa and Charlene had become bi-sexual, and Kendra had rekindled her own love of it. Their three-person 'clique' in the teacher's lounge would never be the same. In a good way, they all hoped.

"I can't believe how nice this week was, the weather, and the place. We should come back," Vanessa said.

"Maybe we can make it an annual thing," Kendra said.

Charlene's agreement was shyer, more bashful. "Yeah, and...maybe...we could do it more often? Maybe something during spring break? We could...go further south, where it's warmer."

Warmer sounded good to everybody. The hotter the better. Calvin had the last word. "Hell, we got months of warm left, right at home. How about a pool party at our place, next weekend. Zeke, you bring the movie."

12