Hot Sand: Lilibeth's Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's pretty."

"Then why keep it covered up all the time?"

Autumn smiled, took off her shirt in one fluid move, her face reddening as she glanced at Marty.

Autumn and Tracy's friend Kylie hadn't said much up till now, feeling a bit uncomfortable ever since arriving back at the campsite, what with two folks her parents' age hanging about. Now, though, she was beautifully high and feeling more relaxed, and she demonstrated her comfort level by whisking off not only her shirt but her shorts as well, returning to her cross-legged sitting position on the sand in the sun, saying, "I like showin' it, too," with a happy smile.

"Sweet," said Justin. "Purple panties. How come your bra doesn't match?"

"Got a problem with it? Take it off of me."

Justin smiled. "Why didn't you do it at the bar? Next time, maybe?"

Kylie shrugged, looking like the answer was probably a no. "This is different. You're not a bunch of redneck bikers. Beth, is that part of the thing you like? Doing...all that in front of those kind of guys?"

"Oh, wow, I don't know," said Beth, clearly enjoying being part of this youthful conclave. "Yeah, I mean, those contests are always in front of those kind of bad boys. It's fun though because there's always some regular guys, too. I like to single out the shy cute ones and give 'em some eye."

Kylie smiled, nodding. "Yeah, that sounds fun. But I mean, you, like, take everything off."

Beth's super high mind felt the blush that hit her face like it was a blast of heat from a big bonfire. "Just twice. The first time I didn't. Two other girls did that time, but yeah, that was a step for me."

"Marty," asked Kylie, "did you kinda freak when she went all the way the first time? I mean, totally nude like that?"

"I don't think so," Marty chuckled. "We'd had quite a few drinks that day and night, so...."

"Nice" Jordan said. "The drunk nakeds. We sorta did that last night."

"Really?" said Beth.

"It was dark, we were skinny dipping, so we just all sorta sat around that way, after."

Beth smiled. "Wow. Budding nudists. You better not do that in your backyards back at home, you might get in trouble."

Tracy, without any words, stood and wigged out of her shorts, the tiny thong panties she'd kept on during the contest still feeling damp, needing a bit of fresh air on them to dry them. They didn't match her bikini top but looked plenty cute. The pipe, newly packed full of the powerful weed and already lit, was passed to her as she sat down. Taking a deep drag on it, she held the smoke in her lungs.

Beth smiled again, feeling like a college girl, feeling so very hot and sticky as the late day sun beat down on her. "My bra's not as little and cute as Autumn's, but..." she said, whisking her drying t-shirt off in one two-armed motion.

"Nice," said Tyler, smiling. "You got crazy nice tits, Beth. I think you shoulda done better than third place."

"Oh, jeeze," Beth said. "I can't seem to stop blushing around you guys. Let me smoke some more, I'm not driving."

Sean passed her the pipe, handing her the lighter so she'd get a righteous hit.

Tyler watched her, his eyes on the way her arms squeezed her breasts together as she worked to light the pipe and get a big hit from it. "Seriously," he said, "you and Mrs. Chandler got the best ones. Why can't all mom's have tits that nice?"

Marty laughed. "I've often thought the same thing!"

Beth laughed, coughing out the hot smoke, burning her throat. "Shut up you guys!" she whined, sounding like a happy teenager, laughing as she tried to light up the weed again. "There, I got it," she said, holding the smoke deep in her lungs, having lost just a little of it with her words. She handed Marty the pipe but he didn't smoke it, his eyes watching her as she held her breath, and held her breath, finally blowing out a huge cloud of smoke. "Fuck yeah," she said. "Best head-rush ever! "

Standing up, rather woozily, she announced, "Tyler, I wanna show you my tits again."

"Fuck yeah," he said, watching her hands waste no time, her bra unclasped, its straps sliding down her arms as it dropped to the sand.

"Fuck yeah is right. Fffuck! " she said, standing with her arms fully out at her sides, her fingers spread wide. "I think I like this."

"Maybe you'd better go easy on the reefer, Beth," Marty said, smirking at her, surprised but not surprised that her exhibitionism was blossoming again.

She giggled as she sat down. "They don't call it reefer anymore, do they? Do you?"

The question was directed to Tyler, so he answered. "Yeah, it's whatever you want to call it. It's all good."

"You like my tits better now, honey? It feels so good having 'em all bare like this."

"I fuckin' love 'em," said Tyler. "I mean, seriously, you're like, the most fun."

Beth smiled, picked up the beer that she'd neglected, guzzled some of it. "Beer tastes so good on the beach, don't you think?"

Quietly, with no fanfare, Kylie took off her bra, leaving her in just her purple panties. Tracy went topless, too, removing her cute bikini top, showing off her stunning, big, prize-winning young tits again, and Autumn followed suit, baring her milky white breasts, not wanting to be left behind and thought of as a prude.

"Damn, Marty, you're gettin' it today, huh?" said Beth. "Eye candy out the wazoo. He secretly loves those wet t-shirt contests," she told the others. "I caught him, a long time ago, watchin' them on his internet."

"Oh, wow. Is that why you did it that first time, Beth?" asked Tyler. "Because you knew he liked it?"

"That's right! You're good. You should be a detective."

"Oh, wow, that's so nice, Beth," Tracy said. "That'd be so fun to do for your husband. I'll do that someday."

"Yeah, and you'll win and he'll be so fuckin' proud of you," Beth said.

"Hey, I'm pretty proud of you getting third place!" chuckled Marty.

"Fuck yeah, me too," said Tyler. "My favorite neighbor."

"Aww, sweetie! How come you're so nice to me?"

Marty laughed. "Cause you're sittin' there like that! I keep tryin' to tell you how men think, babe."

Beth smiled. "Yeah, I think I'm figurin' it out." If I want all their eyes on me I gotta take these off, too," she said, standing again, bending at the waist, sliding her shorts down her legs and off of her.

"Super nice tits, Beth," Tyler said, the good weed fueling his mesmerization as he watched how gravity affected them. "Totally fuckable."

"My...tits are?" she said, surprised and delighted that such a porny thing was said about her. Her head swiveled toward Marty. "We gotta try that sometime."

Marty chuckled. "Yeah, I'm game."

She sat down with a thud, not graceful like a younger girl would do. "I'm so high! I'm so glad this is legal now. Marty, we gotta get some."

"Yeah, it's fun."

"Light it up, dude," Sean said, cluing Marty in that he'd been sitting there holding it.

"Oh, shit," Marty said, suddenly feeling the warm pipe in his hand. "I gotta drive. Maybe I'll take ...just one more hit."

"I'm giving Marty a blowjob on the drive home," Beth said, proudly. "I already told him."

"Nice," Tyler said, eyes twinkling. "You're fucking awesome, Beth. Do you think other mothers in the neighborhood are like you?"

The sudden remembrance of home jolted Beth's nice high a little. "I'm doubting they'd do the contest part. But maybe blowjobs. Maybe not in a car, though. I don't know. Tracy's mother Janet might, but I really shouldn't say that."

Tracy's face showed her bemusement. "My Mom? Really? Does she...talk about that stuff?"

"She's in the wine club with me, and some other fun girls. Sometimes we talk about...you know...fun things," Beth said, saying no more. Taking another big gulp of her beer, she finished what was left in the bottle. Jordan opened a fresh one, handing it to her, then he passed full bottles around to everyone.

"I never partied much in college," Beth announced. "I kinda wish I did more."

"Where'd you go?" asked Kylie.

"Syracuse. It's supposed to be a really good party school. I guess it sorta was, I got high a bunch of times, drank a lot, but...my roommate got most of the sex."

"Yeah, but, did you get to watch?" asked Tyler, smirking.

Beth smiled at his handsome, mischievous eyes. "Sort of. I saw them fucking once, just from a distance in the dark. And I let her boyfriend see me naked...maybe more than once. Yeah, I guess it was a few times," she said, the remembrance of her naughtiness making her smile in a shy way.

"Oh, wow," Marty said, his voice happily stoned. "This is the first I'm hearing of this."

"You just flashed him, or what?" asked Tyler. "How'd it happen?"

"It was a weird little apartment," said Beth. "The bathroom was right there in the living room, just a door there, you know? I always thought it was strange, everybody hearing you flush the toilet and stuff. Anyway, I was in there and I heard him come to the apartment one day, and I heard my roommate go to her bedroom to change her clothes, so I took off all mine except my panties and I walked out real casual, not looking at him in the little kitchenette at all, pretending that I didn't know he was there. It happened kind of perfect, him not moving, not saying anything, so I just sorta walked around a little, looking out the window, picking up a book off the living room coffee table. I knew he was watching me. My tits were even nicer back then."

"Jesus, Beth," said Marty, mesmerized by the fun little story. "You're turning me on."

"I'm turning myself on," Beth chuckled. "Do you girls...like doin' stuff like that?"

"I do now," said Tracy, with a coy smile. "You're inspiring."

"I did it more than once, different ways. Fully nude a couple times. He was really cute. My roommate got really pissed at me the last time. She knew what I was doing. I guess that sorta stopped me."

Marty nodded, smiling because he now knew more of a backstory to Beth's exhibitionist tendencies, these occasional flare-ups of public nudity that only happen once in a while. He understood better now that it was needed, she had a need that was long-standing, a decades old piece of her psychology that wanted to be fed and rejuvenated now and then. These deep-thinking revelations nearly made his head explode. "My sweet honey. I fuckin' love you," he blurted, so mightily stoned.

Beth giggled, Marty laughed, and most of the others laughed, too.

"Beth, if we're all being honest and stuff," said Tyler, "you're givin' us all boners."

"I am not!" said Beth, still laughing, her tits jiggling nicely.

"Fuck yeah. Your story made me hard as fuck," Tyler said, feeling the thrill of having this moment with a neighborhood mom.

"Maybe you should fuck my tits, then!" Beth said, laughing at the hilarity of it. "Maybe Tracy's are yours, though. Are any of you couples?"

"Not really. Some of us sort of hook up a little."

Beth tried to focus her mind just a bit, noticing that Tyler looked more bashful than he had just moments ago. The 'fuck my tits' comment was too far, she knew, enough to embarrass any boy when coming from a woman his mother's age. She noticed the three girls looking suddenly bashful, too, the sudden outing of their 'hook up' nature possibly embarrassing them. "Well I think it's fucking awesome," she said, taking the pipe as it was passed to her. "I wish we had hook-ups when I was young. Sounds really fun. Marty, do you wish that?"

He watched her light the pipe, knew she was now stupefyingly high. "Yeah, for sure," he said. "Mainly I just wish I was young."

"You're not old old," said Tracy, eyeing him. She felt him looking back at her, sensing her own bare breasts keenly, her nipples hardening as Marty politely kept his eyes up on hers.

"Thanks, Tracy," he said. "That's actually a pretty nice compliment."

"Show 'em your chest, Marty," Beth said, gulping a slug of beer from her bottle. "I think it's really nice." Turning her eyes on Tracy, she added, "He's all hairy there."

Tracy smiled, her embarrassment still showing but different and cuter now.

Beth smiled when Tyler beat Marty to bare-chestedness, the boy's shirt off in a flash, tossed away like litter. Justin and Sean were already bare chested. When Jordan and Marty showed their upper bodies, a hush overtook the little party, all the bare tits and masculine skin suddenly feeling very real. Everyone started to wonder what was happening here, this kind of mixed-age, mixed-gender group toplessness being far from normal, especially in the afternoon daylight.

"My hairy man," Beth said, smiling, her hand reaching, her fingers finding and feeling Marty's warm chest.

The three girls watched her, watched her hand, her fingers, the hairiness of a fully mature man. The boys had a little of it, especially Sean, but his was younger chest hair, almost groomed looking. Marty's had a salt and pepper look to it, thicker and not the least bit unpleasant. Tracy, in particular, was wishing it was her own hand there on him, feeling the feel of a nice older man's hairy chest.

"I'm fucking ripped," said Jordan, a big cloud of smoke following the words out of his lungs. "This is the best weed in a while."

Beth smiled, loving how ripped she herself felt. Knowing it was a mutually massive high made her somehow even higher, and it nearly surprised her to find her hand not on Marty's chest anymore, but down on the warm, hard lump of the crotch of his shorts. She looked at him, her hand gentle but unrelenting, massaging his hardness. Her eyes showed the wonder of it, the quiet naughtiness, the almost bashful thrill of doing this sexy thing with the others watching.

Kylie, Autumn and Tracy felt the inner glow, too, the same softly thrilling head rush of horniness that Beth felt. Each of them silently reached for a boy, Kylie's hand landing right on a crotch, Tracy and Autumn both feeling a masculine inner thigh first, then sliding to the more exciting part of the boys, the girls all delighted to feel hardening arousal through the boys' shorts.

Beth, thrilled by all this, wondered if Marty would like his 'riding home' blowjob right now instead of waiting until later, the thought of giving it to him with the others watching exciting her beyond belief. It was almost like that fantasy that she'd conjured, of him fucking her doggy style on stage at the bar, but this was different. This was real, and this was doable. Totally, easily doable, she knew, because the others—in her stoned and horny mind, at least—seemed to be all onboard this sexy crazy train.

"You told me earlier that guys never say no to this," she said to Marty, unfastening his pants. Her voice had risen out of silence, everyone rapt, watching.

"Holy shit," Marty quietly said, stunned, his surprised mind so very high and so strangely happy.

The girls' hands massaged their boys' hard lumps as they all watched Marty's cock go into Beth's quietly moaning mouth, she on her knees now, bent over him as he sat on the warm sand. Kylie massaged two boys' arousal, one on each side of her.

"Holy shhhittt," Marty said again, his mind spinning happily, his cock as hard as a boy's.

"Your tits look sweet like that, Beth," Tyler said.

"Wanna play with them?" she asked, her horniness now fully risen. "You'll have to ask my husband's permission."

Marty chuckled, this whole massively stoned situation making him stupidly happy. "Go for it, my man. My sweet wife's got this all under control. Ohhhh! " he moaned, as Beth's smiling mouth sucked his cock tightly deep.

Tyler nearly jumped up, making Kylie smile with surprise at his blatant interest in this fun but mom-aged woman. But Kylie guessed she understood, because she herself was fascinated by Marty, his hairiness so masculine and alluring, his cock so surprisingly nice, its wild hardness so impressive and downright breathtaking as she watched Beth mouth it so nicely.

"Oh my God, horny much, you guys?" she said, her distracted mind realizing that Tracy and Autumn were already giving blowjobs to Jordan and Sean. The newly minted moans all hit her ears, and her eyes landed on Justin's. Her hand was already there, feeling the nice hardness of his cock through his shorts, so she kissed him, and his hand went to her soft breast.

Tyler, too, knew a few things about soft breasts, but these womanly ones he now had his hands on, these Beth breasts, nearly stunned him with their bigness, their weighty feel and their warmth. "Oh my God!" he whispered, his smoke-and beer scented voice not far from Beth's ear.

"You like 'em?" she mumbled, her soft lips still on Marty's wet cock. "I like your hands on them. Fffffuck." Her mouth plunged downward, engulfing the hard cock again, making Marty moan.

Tyler, so rippin' high, softly moaned as he quietly lost himself in the warm, womanly feel of Beth's body. This was a whole new thing for him, an older woman, his first and he now hoped not his last. He desperately wanted better access to these big tits that hung under her as she knelt over Marty, so he boldly lay on his back on the sand, close up against the side of Marty's leg, and it was heaven down there, tit heaven, Beth moaning so deeply as she fed Tyler's hunger with them, tea-bagging her wildly aroused nipples into his moaning mouth.

Beth, so mightily horny, as turned-on as she'd ever been in her life, reached for the crotch of Tyler's shorts, groaning onto her mouthful of Marty's cock when she felt how rock-hard aroused Tyler was.

Knowing this was all blowing up into something awesome, Tyler's hands were suddenly there by Beth's hand, and she whimpered a little, in disbelieving delight, when she realized he was unfastening his shorts. With his young, hard-as-fuck cock suddenly there, Beth's sweaty hand claimed it, firmly stroking it, this surprising daylight tryst so wild and new she couldn't actually believe it. It all felt like fantasy, a dream, maybe she was still sitting with the others, maybe the weed had hit her so hard she was hallucinating, maybe she was passed-out and it was time for Marty to drive her stoned ass home.

But no, this was real, she knew. She'd gone full slut and it was awesome—her turned-on husband and the boy from down the block being her very willing sex toys. She lifted her tingling tit from Tyler's mouth, smiled devilishly with Marty's cock still in her mouth, and dropped her other electrified nipple down, Tyler's mouth taking this new one, Tyler's hot cock feeling stunningly hard and curvingly lengthy in her hand.

"Ffffuck yeah," she said, her head lifting, her unmistakably horny eyes hitting Marty's. "I want you to fuck me. Right now."

Marty's expression showed his fully-buzzed surprise. "Seriously?"

"Mmm hmm," Beth nodded, her weighty tit now mashed into Tyler's moaning mouth. "Do you want to?"

"Yeah. I mean...yeah," Marty said, glancing at the others. The blowjobs were fully carnal now, everyone looking dreamily fleshy and openly sexual.

"Do it behind me. Right now," Beth said.

Marty got the drift: Beth didn't want to move and give up the sweet new pleasure she was tied up in with Tyler, and that was all right with him. If he was going to get to fuck his horny wife on the beach, in the middle of a sort of orgy, the first he'd ever seen or been close to, it was all right with him. Damn the embarrassment, it was full speed ahead, and just a dreamy few seconds later he was behind Beth, pulling her white panties down onto her thighs. He thought of kissing her pussy but she wanted to be fucked, so he pressed his cock into her insides and listened as she loudly exclaimed her happiness.

"Oh my God yes!" she blurted, her back arched downward, nearly smothering Tyler with her warm tit flesh.

As Marty fucked her, he watched her hand on Tyler's hard cock, and his eyes glanced at the others, seeing all their eyes watching him; even the blowjob-giving girls were watching him. Seeing the horny looks in all of the girls' eyes, an uncontrollable bellow roared from his lungs.