Hot Sand: Lilibeth's Wild Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As this surprising fucking of his dear wife continued, he realized just how high he'd gotten, the slow rising of his impending orgasm welling up in his psyche like a molten, heavenly kind of euphoria, one that felt endless and ever growing. Beth's own happy noises and writhing ecstasy added to it in an exponential way, the thrill of this sudden group sex rising even farther toward rhapsody when she made the delirious decision to take Tyler's nice young cock into her mouth.

Soon Tyler was up on his knees and Beth was a spit-roast, his hands gently in her hair as she took on two men for the first time in her life. Tyler knew it was a bold thing he was doing, fucking Beth's mouth in this brazen way, but Marty's obvious pleasure let him know everything was all right.

Tracy, Autumn and Kylie were ready to take the next step into this exhibitionist realm, Tracy the first to take the plunge, sitting slowly down on Jordan's upright cock. Autumn did the same on Sean, and Kylie took on Justin, her preference the same as Beth's — a ruttish explosion of hard doggy-style on hands and knees on the hot sand. All three of the girls had stripped themselves fully nude, and the boys were all bare, too, the strong afternoon sun already making skin glisten.

Because of the placement of everyone, Beth could easily see what was happening. The happy noises coming from her were mostly from the pleasure Marty and Tyler were giving her, but some of her moans came from deeply guttural reactions to the pleasureful sights she was seeing, Justin's gorgeous tight-muscled ass as he fucked Kylie being a particularly moan-worthy sight.

It sometimes takes Beth a good long while to reach orgasm—she often wonders if the moon and the stars have to be in the correct positions in the heavens—but she had a good feeling today would be different. She felt the stirring in her loins as Marty's surprisingly good hard fucking continued, an electric tingle that started to reach her toes and her fingertips. Oh my God I'm gonna get there, she now prayed, and how amazing if it happens in a group! Out in the daylight! With Tyler Redmond's sweet young cock in my mouth!

She swallowed his hard flesh more voraciously, as deep as she could take him, her gagging, moaning mouth giving him everything she had as the swell of orgasmic electricity expanded inside her.

She thought she heard Marty—still fucking her hard and fast—say "Holy wow!" when her orgasm ripped through her, and she knew she heard Tyler make wonderful noises somewhere between yelps and bellows as his cum gushed into her mouth. As her orgasm hit the uncontrollable spasms phase, her lips lost their tenuous grip on his thrusting, spurting cock, his hand grabbing it and aiming it, the youthful force of his spurting cum splashing onto her face. Marty came hard, deep inside her, his own masculine bellow a glorious noise the three girls wouldn't soon forget.

Beth's brain shut down for a few seconds. Nothing but the faint whine of silence. But no, she began to hear again, to comprehend, the sweet sounds of three other couples fucking, a youthful harmony that sounded like nothing but raunchy fun.

"Oh my God, Marty," she breathlessly said, feeling his cock fucking her more slowly as it began to soften. Tyler's cock was still there, too, still hard, seemingly waiting for her to do something with it, so she sucked it into her cum-slippery mouth again, making Tyler moan.

Jordan came just then, Tracy suddenly off of him, stroking the full length of his upright cock, her wide eyes watching the cum fly high. When it was fully expelled, just some oozing down the tip of it, she took him into her mouth, and his head tipped back, and he groaned happily at the summer-blue sky.

"You made a mess of me," Beth dreamily said, her happy, horny eyes on Tyler's. "Nobody's ever cum on my face before."

"Oh wow," Tyler said, his eyes shifting to Marty. "Dude, is it all right? You don't...do that for her?"

Marty chuckled, still mighty high. "It's cool, dude. I mean, we've got a whole lake to wash up in, right?"

Beth, still down in a porny doggy-style pose, looked over her shoulder at him. "You're done? What if I don't want you to be?"

Marty smiled. "Hey, I'll do you with my mouth if you want, but my pecker needs a rest."

Beth had a strong, strong desire to ask him if he'd mind if Tyler took over, the boy's cock still plenty hard enough to fuck for a while, she reasoned. But no, she knew it was too much, and anyway the spit-roasted orgasm she'd just had was better than anything, ever. There was no need for more; this day was more complete than anything she'd ever dreamed. She'd even got to try the new legal weed, and now knew it's all good, and plenty fun.

Autumn, Sean, Kylie and Justin were still quietly fucking, Kylie the one looking their way, her pure, beautiful smile maybe the sexiest thing Beth had ever seen. "Lookin' good, girl," Beth said. "Feel nice?"

Down in a low doggy-style position, with Justin fucking her so slowly and smoothly now, Kylie nodded, her smile bigger and brighter. "So good."

Beth smiled, wondering if these girls know how to orgasm, a skill that she herself didn't grasp until she was older than they are.

Tracy and Jordan, out for a splash in the lake with an inflatable beachball, giggled like children. Beth, so messy, almost didn't want to wash the cum from her face, but she knew a clean-up in the lake was needed. Taking one last lick of Tyler's perpetually hard cock, she roused herself, standing on her knees at first, then up on her feet, kicking off the panties that had been down around her thighs. "Oh my God," she said, smiling brightly. "Naked on the beach. I think I love this."

Marty chuckled, decided to strip himself one-hundred percent bare, his high, freshly orgasmed mind not even thinking about the girls watching him. He took Beth's hand, walking with her into the surprisingly warm waters of this shallow bit of Lake Ontario.

They each wanted to say something to the other, but didn't, the sound of Tracy and Jordan's splashing giggles and the drone of a distant powerboat all sounding like a summertime dream. Beth bent at the waist, splashing water up onto her face, washing away the cum. Looking up again, she saw Jordan approaching from deeper water, and Tyler was wandering toward her off the beach.

"Marty, wanna play with me?" yelled Tracy, holding the ball over her head with both arms, her spectacular tits lifted a bit, the lustrous flesh of them glowing milky white in the bright sunlight.

Beth looked into Marty's eyes, her face alive with thought. "Are we...on our own? Is that...something we can do? You know me, when I get in a mood...I'm not really a 'no' kind of girl."

Marty shrugged, feeling mellow and entirely happy. He glanced out at Tracy and wondered if she'd even be interested in the kind of thing Beth was almost talking about. "I wouldn't mind a feel," he said.

"Ha!" Beth said, smiling, knowing Marty deserved one after how wild she'd just gone with Tyler. "I wouldn't mind one either," she added, her stoned, horny gaze having already shifted to Jordan. His nakedness was emerging from the sparkling water, his smooth young body and his darkly hairy crotch drawing her eyes right to his cock.

"Looks like I'm playing ball," Marty said, red-eyed stoned and smiling. "I'm here, if you need me."

Beth felt a rush of adrenaline, goosebumps making her arms tingle as Marty, moving unhesitatingly, splashed toward deeper water and his sexy red-haired mermaid.

"Are you boys here for a swim, or are we gonna stand here and play with each other's bodies?" asked Beth when Jordan and Tyler converged on her. She answered the question for them when she bent at the waist and took Jordan's balls into her tonguing mouth, giving her upturned ass to Tyler, hoping he'd fuck her, right away, quick and hard. Tyler dropped to his knees and buried his mouth there, tight between her ass cheeks.

"Oh, wait a minute, Honey," Beth said. "Let me clean first."

She squatted in the shallow water, using one hand in front of her and one behind, cleaning her pussy and her asshole, more than once until everything felt tingly and good. Standing again, she bent and everything resumed, Jordan's tight balls feeling particularly interesting in her mouth, Tyler's adventurous tongue going right to her asshole. "Oh God! " she moaned, feeling his hand on her pussy, too.

Yes, this was it, she knew. This was a full-on fuck fest in the making, because she really, truly wasn't a 'no' girl when her mind was full-horny like this. Not that she didn't love marriage, she did, but it had been forever since she was 'free', and she was damn well going to take advantage of this one-of-a-kind afternoon. "Fuck me, baby," she cooed at Tyler. "I want both of you to fuck me. I want all of you to fuck me. Make me cum like a motherfucker."

And with that, Tyler was in, his long, curving cock slipping in easily, so wet and cum-filled was her pussy. Beth squealed, struggling to keep her mouth in control on Jordan's balls. His cock was fully hard, so Beth sucked that, too.

Marty heard her, knew the squeal was the big moment; another guy's cock fucking his wife, the first since he'd know her. It struck him as odd that he was okay with it. Standing so close in front of the mind-boggling perfection of Tracy's tits, her beautiful but curious smile drew his eyes up where polite society wants them.

"Maybe I shouldn't have asked you," Tracy said, glancing back at Beth being double-teamed. "Is that...okay?"

"Yeah, I mean, this is a big day for her. We've never done this before."

Tracy nodded, liking the kind honesty she was seeing in Marty's mature eyes. "But the contest, she's done that before."

"Yeah, a few times," Marty said. "There'll be more, I'm sure."

Tracy smiled. "She did so good. Do you think...I did, too?"

"Oh my God yes," Marty said.

Tracy's smile changed, more seductive, with a hint of bashful. "I didn't know if...you nice older guys would like me. I know the younger guys do."

She stood in chest-deep water, her stunning big tits just above the small lapping waves. Marty's eyes went to them, more awe-struck than lascivious, then his happy eyes took in hers again. "Tracy, you're stunning. Guys my age, we...we've learned a lot about beautiful things, and beautiful people. You're the most......I mean, I've never seen anyone as beautiful as you. Your smile just knocks me out."

Tracy's smile softened to perfection, her eyes still curious. "Do you know my dad?"

"No, I've never met him."

"Good. I really want to have fun with you, but...I'd feel funny doing it if you knew him."

Marty smiled. "Yeah, that's a good rule. But...yeah, I already told you I know your Mom. Not well, but..."

"Do you think I look like her? It always seems to be men that say that."

"You're both gorgeous, yeah. I think you're sexier."

Tracy's smile widened and brightened. Moving even closer, up on tip toes, her hand went behind Marty's neck, pulling him down for a nice, soft, heat-filled kiss. "I've never done anything with an...older man," she said. "I want to." Reaching for Marty's cock under the water, her eyes sparkled when she found it hard.

Marty bent and kissed her tits, just loving kisses for now, including one on each aroused, perfect nipple. Tracy let out a lovely little sigh. "Are we playing with the ball?" he asked. "It's gonna float away."

Tracy giggled, ignoring it. She took Marty's hand and led him to shallower water, passing within about ten feet of Beth. Jordan was now solidly fucking her pussy from behind, Tyler's cock once again in her mouth. Marty wondered if she was even noticing him and Tracy passing by.

"Want to lie down?" asked Tracy, her eyes pure seduction. "I want to ride you."

Marty nodded, this moment feeling very unreal. He sensed that Tracy wanted him right there on the wet sand at the water's edge, so he lay himself down there and she mounted him without wasting a second.

"Oh, God Tracy," he said, as his cock penetrated deep into the hot velvety heaven of her ultra tightness. "Jesus!"

"Shit!" she softly exclaimed. "Oh, shit!"

Marty smiled, seeing her fresh-faced ecstasy. Her eyes were all over him, taking in every detail, especially her hands and fingers on his hairy chest. It made him proud to be her older man, her first, this moment seeming to be a fantasy of sorts that she clearly desired.

Marty knew he wouldn't let her down. Having cum already in Beth, he knew stamina was on his side, though a young pussy this tight was going to make things wonderfully interesting.

He listened as Beth had her first orgasm with the boys, a louder one than he'd ever heard her have, her rising noisiness a product, he figured, of the lost on a desert island feel of this crazy afternoon. He looked at her and saw her go to her knees, taking Jordan's cock and then Tyler's between her wet, squeezed together tits.

Marty could sense that Tracy was already working toward orgasm, her smoothly writhing riding using every inch of his tremendous hardness, her sighing ecstasy seeming to rise even easier when his hands were on her tits.

Her tits! Oh my God!, he was thinking, his hands and eyes taking in the glory of them, this feminine perfection that he knew might be his for just this one fleeting moment in his lifetime. And the red hair! Just like her gorgeous mother's! Jesus Christ, it's as if I'm fucking Janet!

Yes, Marty's mind was blowing, and Tracy was cumming, this otherworldly teenaged beauty cumming so beautifully right on top of him.

"Shit!......Fuck!," she yelped, and she threw her head back and arched her spine as she rode more wildly, making her big, bouncing tits even more supernaturally awesome. Marty almost passed out from the magnificence of it all.

During these moments—Beth loudly cumming, Tracy wildly riding—the rest of the group had moved to the water's edge, suddenly joining in. Marty was stunned when Autumn's pussy was lowering to his face, Tracy still riding her way through the lingering effects of her nice orgasm on his cock. Suddenly he was a sexy stud, with young hotties all over him. Kylie was there, too, trading places with Tracy, her pussy just as teenaged-tight but beguilingly different. Marty's mouth devoured Autumn's pussy, wondering if she and Kylie were kissing.

Marty didn't know it just yet, but Justin and Sean had joined Tyler and Jordan with Beth, the five of them out of the water, on the lake's wet-sand edge. The slutty corner of Beth's brain had fully taken over, her body energetically riding Sean as he lay on his back, with Justin in her mouth and Tyler's and Jordan's cocks in her squeezing, stroking hands. Tracy joined them and Tyler began fucking the daylights out of her, doggy style, the coming-true of a dream he'd had for as long as he could remember.

Having her mouth constantly full of the boys' cocks as they all took turns, Beth was less boisterously loud, but occasionally she let out some happy cries and huffing words of approval and encouragement, not that these horny, testosterone-drenched boys needed any. She was soon down on hands and knees, the doggy style segment of this seemingly inevitable gang-bang getting started.

With Tyler busy, she encouraged a round-robin with the three boys she had, but Tyler soon joined in, lured by the excitement of being a part of gang-banging one of the neighborhood's big-titted mothers. Yes, this was hardcore, the way things had blossomed on this hot afternoon, and Beth had been turning him on ever since he watched her walk up on stage at the bar, wearing plain white panties on her bottom, her CAPE COD t-shirt covering wobbling braless breasts.

But now she was naked, and his super hard cock was fucking her sweet-feeling pussy from behind once again, and when she emptied her drooling mouth of Sean's cock she screamed "Harder Tyler!...Fuckin' fuck me harder!"

Tracy had wandered out to waist deep water, her hand already finished with washing up her well-fucked pussy. She stood there watching Marty at first, fascinated by his fatherishness. She'd never seen a naked father but had often fantasized about several she knows. Marty isn't one of them, she'd never seen him before today, but that was good, she knew, and now, as she stood there wondering, she wished she could have him all to herself again, even if just for ten minutes or so.

She watched the surprising gang-bang, the frenzied sexuality of it evolving, Beth getting quickly sixty-nined now, Sean on top with his spearing hardness fucking downward into her gagging mouth, his mouth and tongue on her happy clit. Then the thorough gang-banging of her wide-spread pussy resumed, Beth on her back now with her legs in the air, all four boys taking spirited turns. Beth's loud, animalistic groans of encouragement grunting out through her open mouth.

Tracy watched a different type of threeway taking shape not far from them, Marty up on his knees now, fucking Autumn in doggy style position. Kylie was down on the wet sand, on her back, small waves lapping at her shoulder, her legs spread wide as Autumn's mouth licked her pussy.

Tracy's horniness at these sights made her entire body tingle. This was not normal, all of this that was happening, not in any of these friends' worlds. She'd heard of an orgy or two, but they were stories—maybe just rumors—from different groups of friends than these. This, though, this amazing day when she'd felt the thrill of being a 'stripper' on stage for the second time in her young life, feeling the eyes of all those real men on her, and now with the fresh memory of what it's like to fuck a real man, she wanted more. The tingly horniness within her felt positively feverish now, a powerful force that walked her legs toward Marty's nice threeway, her hand reaching for his. "He's mine now, you guys. Just for a little while."

Kylie and Autumn both smiled knowingly at her, Kylie nodding.

For Marty, slipping his cock out of Autumn's tight young pussy so he could walk away hand-in-hand with Tracy felt even more dreamlike than the wild dream he was already in the middle of. Then his mind focused and he saw Beth.

"She's fine," said Tracy, watching for a moment with Marty. "She wants it that way."

Marty was hit with the full astonishment of the moment. Beth, and Beth alone, was noisily taking on all four of them, these neighborhood boys from back home, boys that she knew, she on her back with legs spread so welcomingly. Her hands grabbed at cocks, pulling them to her mouth with gluttonous hunger, her pussy being deeply pummeled by hard-pounding cock after hard-pounding cock.

"Is it okay?" asked Tracy. "Do you...still want me?"

Marty's high had momentarily crashed, the sight of Beth's unhinged depravity sobering him, but Tracy's eyes, so big and blue, made him swoon. Or maybe he was about to faint. He felt her hand still holding his, saw the tits so worthy of a thousand fantasies, and he walked with her, not far, her hand pulling him down with her onto a sleeping bag. The kiss, and everything else, made his head spin like a double-vision drunk.

The easiest way for a man to forget his wife's sudden perversion? Tits like these. Marty fell into them, with his face, his ears, his mouth, as if falling into a swallow-you-up cloud. And he was high again, so beautifully, dreamily high, not stoned but gliding...sliding...roving and flowing, and Tracy was moaning, and with his tongue he felt every molecule of the glorious nipple that seemed so excited to be in his mouth.

Tracy lifted her legs, pulling them to her with her hands behind her knees, her pussy so open, so beautiful. Marty's mouth, roving and gliding there, sliding, her pussy so warm, so flavorful and consoling.

With time slipping past him like vapor, and with Beth's banshee cries in his ears, Marty almost couldn't believe it when Tracy was cumming, his mouth having lifted her there, her legs trembling.