Hot Sex In the Big Freeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I felt it all over too," I said, wiping some rapidly cooling sweat from my brow.

Janet giggled. "Your sitting room smells like pussy, I wonder why that could be?"

I grinned. "I can't possibly imagine."

"Yeah, sure you can't," Janet teased me. She looked to where her overnight bag was. "Actually, talking about my pussy, could you please pass me my bag?"

"Sure Janet." I took Janet's bag and handed it to her, and watched wide-eyed as she took out a clean floral handkerchief and squatted on the couch, her knees wide open showing off her snatch and with her legs spread so wide, I again could see her anus through all of her pubic hair.

I watched in amazement as Janet put the square of cloth between her legs and used it to clean my sperm and her female orgasm from her vagina, wiping her fanny flaps before pushing it up her pussy hole to clean her vulva more thoroughly. She then moved the cloth to her anus, dabbing away any stray pussy juice that had run from her fanny to her bum.

"No girl wants to sit around with a wet and sticky fanny and bum," Janet declared as she cast the cloth aside, and sat her naked arse back down on the settee. Janet sat with her legs slightly open, me unable to keep looking at her lush triangle of pubic hair.

Still naked, Janet shivered a little. "I'm getting cold now, could I please borrow your jumper Derek?"

"Sure Janet." I handed it to her, and watched as she put on, although on her bottom half she remained knicker-less with her legs and feet still bare, which somehow looked hotter than when she was completely nude.

"Thanks Derek," she said, watching as I began to feel the cold too, and grabbed my overcoat, Janet giggling as I put it on.

I also laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Derek, don't go outside like that. People might think you're a flasher, and you'd get arrested."

"As if I'd go outside like this," I said, continuing to laugh as I sat down beside her. "It's way too bloody cold out there in the Big Freeze, even for seasoned flashers."

Janet nodded in agreement. "Yeah, even if a flasher was out and about these last few weeks, I don't think any girls he exposed himself to would see anything, if you catch my meaning."

We both laughed and I watched as Janet moved around and I caught a glance of her pretty pink vagina through her pubic hair, and she said, "Derek, when a guy and girl have really hot sex, it's kind of the gentlemanly thing to offer her a cigarette either."

I stopped, feeling awkward. "Actually Janet, I haven't got any at the moment, I've been trying to cut back, my New Year's resolution."

"How's that going for you?" Janet looked at me.

"Not as well as I hoped for." Some days I never smoked at all, other days I had two or three, whereas on the weekend I tended to smoke more.

Janet reached into her bag and took out her cigarettes and matches. "I was going to try and cut back too for my 1963 New Years' resolution, but then we get the Big Freeze and I sort of lose the willpower. Plus having my period earlier this week completely killed my willpower, I was just craving cigarettes like crazy."

Taking a cigarette for herself, Janet handed one to me and struck a match, both of us lighting up and sitting enjoying our post coitus cigarettes. Janet, seemingly unable to keep still, moved so she was sitting with her legs open, shamelessly showing off her snatch to me as she deeply inhaled the smoke. She took deep puffs on her cigarette, sucking it on seductively before inhaling and blowing it out, sometimes as smoke rings.

Seeing Janet smoking like this, naked apart from my jumper which covered her top half, her hairy feminine mound and vagina on display, her legs exposed and her bare feet caused my groin to expand again, luckily I was covered by my overcoat although I had nothing to hide from Janet now.

Janet and I finished our smokes and ground out the butts in the ashtray that sat on the coffee table. "Now what also feels good for a girl after sex?" Janet mused. "I know, a nice warm bath and shower with the handsome guy who fucked her up her fanny."

Since the Big Freeze arrived for Christmas, taking a bath or shower had been a major ordeal in the frigid weather conditions. Being a mechanic, I obviously had to do it, getting covered in grease and oil at work all day but it didn't make it any more pleasant.

Bathing and showering however with a nubile and sexy 18-year-old brunette, who was at this moment making her way up the stairs in front of me on her bare feet still wearing only my jumper and giving me a great view of her bare bottom in the process, was a different matter.

Janet and I had collected our nightwear and things we would need before bed, before Janet led the way into the bathroom, turning on the light and closing the door. The frosted glass of the windows was covered in snow outside as we ran a nice warm bath, filling it with plenty of bubble-bath.

I had previously heard Janet running the bath and shower through the wall that separated our houses and fantasized about having X-ray vision so I could see what she was doing, and I could not believe that not only was I going to see her naked and bathing and showering, but I was going to be with her.

With the water at an adequate level and temperature, Janet and I removed the limited clothes we wore and stepped in. Initially we sat facing each other as we bathed, me unable to resist putting one of my toes into Janet's crotch and touching her fanny.

"Derek, stop doing that," Janet giggled, as she herself playfully used one of her own bare feet to stroke my cock and balls under the bubbles and soap suds, getting an obvious reaction from my penis.

We then changed position, Janet standing up with me seeing her pubic hair saturated with suds and bubbles, which looked super-sexy. She instead came and on my lap, and laughed as she did so.

"I'd better be careful where I sit, I don't think this going up my bum would be a very good thing to happen unless I want to be sitting on a cushion and be in agony when I'm on the loo for the next two weeks," Janet said.

"Yeah, best not," I agreed, although the thought of pushing my cock up Janet's arse and into the hot and tight confines of her rectum wasn't exactly a turn-off.

In our new position, Janet rubbed her hairy pussy against my erection, while I caressed her, playing with her long hair, kissing the nape of her neck and fondling her bare boobs. It was so hot bathing with Janet I could have spent all night like this, but in the cold confines of the bathroom the laws of physics dictated and the bathwater started to cool.

Janet and I stood up, pulled out the plug so the bath started to drain, and then turned on the shower attachment, rinsing off the soap and water from our naked bodies. It was so hot watching Janet rinsing the soap out of her twat and her pubic hair, and I fondled the cheeks of her bum as we French-kissed under the warm droplets.

We dried off, and I wished I was Janet's towel as she dried herself front to back between her legs front to back to maintain proper feminine hygiene, starting with her muff and her mound, then her vagina and finally her arsehole then Janet and I put on our nightwear.

I dressed in long pajamas, a light sweater over the top and clean boxer shorts underneath, then put on my dressing gown and a pair of thick socks. I watched Janet put her bare feet into clean knickers -- white with pink flowers -- then pull them up and adjust them around her bum and box. She then put on a long-sleeved cotton top and a heavy, ankle-length flannel nightdress, her dressing gown over the top. While I was wearing socks, Janet herself remained barefoot.

After brushing our teeth, Janet and I turned off all the lights, went back to the sitting room and lay together on the settee, listening to the winds and driving snow in the blizzard outside, warm under layers of nightclothes and blankets and in each other's arms, before falling asleep.

*

It was still dark and still snowing outside when we awoke early on Saturday morning, Janet feeling my morning erection against her thigh. "What do we have here?" she asked playfully as we kissed and I turned on the nearby light to illuminate the sitting room.

I played ignorant. "I'm sure I don't know what you mean, Janet."

"Oh bullshit, you know what I mean." Janet smiled her naughty smile. "Let me take care of that for you ..."

With that, Janet vanished under the bedclothes and I could see her form moving around under the blankets. I felt her hands on my groin, pulling down my pajamas and underpants and playing with my erection.

Then the girl-next-door took me to new levels of heaven as she went down on me, taking my now-throbbing erection in her mouth and sucking my cock. I moaned in delight as Janet gave me a head-job, moving her mouth up and down my shaft and using her tongue on my penis head to increase my pleasure. As one of her hands massaged my balls, I felt I was floating on a cloud, before I lost control, my orgasm causing me to ejaculate a tidal wave of sperm into Janet's mouth.

I didn't think that semen was a particularly pleasant substance and I worried that Janet might be cross with me, but my fears proved unfounded as Janet emerged from under the blankets, a smile on her pretty face.

She opened her mouth to show me the sticky white cum over her teeth and tongue, before she swallowed my ejaculate with a big gulp. "Did you like me doing that, Derek?" she asked.

"I sure did!" I said, still feeling I was floating from Janet giving me fellatio.

"I loved doing it," said Janet. "And you know the best thing about oral? Two can play at that game."

Janet emerged from under the blankets, and I watched as she reached under her nightclothes and pulled her knickers down, stepping her bare feet out of them after she dropped her drawers. Leaving her panties on the carpet, Janet got back onto the settee, and spread her legs wide, showing me her pussy up her dressing gown and nightdress.

"Some on Derek, don't be shy, my pussy won't bite you," she said, laughing as she pointed at her hairy fanny.

"I think I'm going to enjoy this," I said, emerging from under the blankets keen to experience what Janet was offering. The wonderful sight of her exposed pussy was accentuated by Janet's bare feet.

"I know I will," Janet said, as I eagerly put my head under her nightdress and up between her legs. I could smell Janet's fanny, and the musty female scent drove me insane until I reached her crotch. Janet's pubes tickled my nose, and not wasting any time, I plunged my tongue into Janet's pussy, feeling Janet twitch as I went down on her.

I eagerly licked Janet's pussy, and it was like I was making out with her vagina. Every smell, taste and sensation as I ate her out was a delight, and one of the best things about young Janet being such a hairy girl down there was that her dense forest of pubic hair trapped the teenager's girly smells between her legs.

Janet's pussy juice flowed in abundance as my tongue went all over her vulva, traversing her twat, lingering on her fanny flaps and circling her clitoris, sometimes going up her pussy-hole. Kinky Janet made it even better by closing her thighs, trapping my head between her legs, until with a squeal of pleasure and a squirming body, her bare toes clenching Janet came in my face, me licking away her feminine wetness that flowed from her fanny.

"So, did you like that Derek?" Janet asked as she put her white floral full-brief knickers back on.

"Yeah, that was so hot," I said.

"Well next time, I'll take my knickers off, lower my fanny down into your face and give you a blow job," Janet promised. "I think you like the sound of that, don't you Derek? Me sitting on your face while I suck your dick nice and hard until you blow your load in my mouth."

I did indeed like this idea, but unfortunately we didn't have time to put it into practice. First light was approaching, and Dad and Mr. Hutchings would be finishing their shifts soon after dawn handover. Janet and I did the mundane things like feeding the impatient cats their breakfast, stoking the fire with plenty of coal and tidying up after our shenanigans on the settee last night and this morning so we wouldn't be busted by our fathers when they got home.

"I don't think that my Dad or your Dad would be swell with any of the things we did together last night or this morning," Janet laughed as she rinsed the smell of pussy and semen out of the handkerchief she had used to wash her fanny last night.

I also laughed. "What's the opposite of swell? I think our Dads would be that."

Dressed in our warmest clothes -- Janet again wearing her red hooded parka, jeans and boots that made her look dead sexy -- we went outside into the front garden to brave the icy dawn to see what conditions were like in the street.

Icy was an understatement. The asphalt and pavements were covered in snow-drifts, and icicles had formed on the eaves of the houses and the streetlights. Snow covered every rooftop, every tree and filled every garden of the ordinary suburban Essex street, and steam-like condensation belched from the storm-water drains. Along the street, cars parked there did not look like automobiles, they looked like giant iced lollies, covered in snow drifts, a fate shared by the post box and a red telephone box along the way.

There seemed no relief from the cold weather either, the early morning skies were dark and ominous dark grey with not a patch of blue, snow continuing to fall everywhere and the icy winds howling. Along the street, many of our neighbors were trying to clear the snow as best as they could from their gardens and pavements, so Janet and I grabbed the shovels and rakes to do our best at our houses.

"I don't think that those Soviet and American satellites will be able to see anything that we're up to in England this morning," I commented, looking up at the dark skies as they dumped more snow on top of us, thinking about my Granny and Grandpa, Mum's parents.

Granny fretted that the new satellites could see everything she was doing especially the Soviet ones, while Grandpa insisted that the whole space program was just nothing but political propaganda, filmed somewhere in a Hollywood studio for the US and some place outside of Leningrad for the Soviet Union. Nobody had ever been to space, and nobody ever would, according to Grandpa, who also insisted that dinosaurs never existed either.

"I think they would have had plenty of interesting things to see if they could look into your sitting room last night and this morning," Janet laughed, before she playfully tossed a snowball at me, me tossing one back at her, both of us laughing.

We cleared more snow from our front gardens, before helping push-start a disabled car of a family up the road, the engine finally catching in the frigid air, the exhaust prominent in the cold air, adding to the smoke from the coal fires that belched from the chimneys of all the houses except Janet's.

Through the dim light and increasing snowfall, Janet and I could see two figures approaching from opposite directions, tall middle-aged men wearing hefty clothes to protect them against the cold. One man looked like he was part of Mawson's expedition team at the South Pole, the other like a guard on patrol in Siberia in the far northern Russian state of Siberia. But of course they were neither, they were our fathers returning home from their night shifts at the police station and fire station.

Janet and I greeted our fathers, who were impressed with the amount of snow we had cleared. "You're both such good kids Janet and Derek, coming outside into the cold weather to clear up this snow," said Mr. Hutchings.

"Yes, you're both so responsible," agreed Dad.

Janet and I looked at each other, thinking that neither of our Dads would be as impressed with us had they any idea what we had done with each other last night and this morning, but of course accepted the praise and said nothing more.

We then explained about the storm damage to the Hutchings house, how we had put up a temporary fix to cover the broken windows, and how Janet and the cat had spent the night at our place as the their house became too cold after the storm damage.

"Janet slept on the settee, it's warmer down there than upstairs," I explained. I wanted Mr. Hutchings to think that Janet and I had slept far apart, and also so that he wouldn't think that I hadn't been a gentleman and offered his daughter a bed, when we had Susan's bed in her old room free.

Mr. Hutchings nodded. "Well thank you so much Derek, you sound like a good young man to have around in an emergency. I'll go and check out the damage before we call the insurance company and the glazier, but before that I really need a cup of tea."

"How about you and Janet come and have tea and breakfast with us, Fred?" Dad suggested. "From what Derek and Janet were saying, your house would be pretty cold."

"Thanks Tom, we'd love to," said Mr. Hutchings. He turned to his teenage daughter. "I think we need to get this one inside out of the snow, out here I think the Big Bad Wolf is keeping a close watch on her waiting to pounce."

"Dad," laughed Janet in mock protest, her father unable to resist teasing Janet about her red hooded parka making her look like Little Red Riding Hood.

We all went inside and enjoyed tea and toast in the kitchen, relieved that despite the inclement weather the power had stayed on this morning. While the cats watched us, confused at this change to normal routines and not overly happy about it, we talked about Dad and Mr. Hutching's shifts, which thanks to the Big Freeze were busy as usual.

Mr. Hutchings and his crew had had to attend a serious but fortunately non-fatal accident where an irresponsible car driver had jumped a stop sign and cut off a double-decker bus and a lorry on the icy roads, while Dad and several other officers had to save several foolish lads had tried to walk across a frozen lake, but had fallen through into the icy water.

"I hope the boys were okay?" Janet asked.

Dad nodded. "They were thanks Janet, very cold and sorry for themselves though when they went to the hospital."

"Lots of waterways are frozen at the moment," I observed. "Some stretches of the Thames, and the only reason I heard the river hasn't frozen in London itself is the run-off from Battersea Power Station."

"Remember that letter we got from Billy?" Mr. Hutchings asked Janet. "How he said the sea was frozen for miles out from Kent and Southampton?"

"Yeah that's right," Janet said. "Billy said when he was on watch he felt like he was on the Titanic looking out for icebergs."

"So what did you get up to last night?" Dad asked conversationally as he finished his tea.

Janet and I looked at each other, then back at our fathers. "Oh, nothing much," we said in unison.

"Just watched some television, and then Derek went to bed and I slept on the settee downstairs," said Janet.

Neither of our fathers seemed to suspect anything had happened between us last night, and we seemed to be off the hook. We went next door to show Mr. Hutchings the damage, Janet and her father dialed the numbers on the telephone to call the insurance company and the glaziers, while Dad went home and upstairs to sleep after his night shift.

The Hutchings house was freezing, so Mr. Hutchings also needing to sleep after a busy night for the fire brigade came and slept on our settee, the man obviously not aware of the things I had done with his teenage daughter there.

While our fathers slept, Janet went back home and tried to get the house warmed up, letting me watch as she washed a week's worth of bras and dirty knickers as she did her laundry. The insurance man came and the glaziers fixed the damage to the Hutchings windows to the rear of the property during the day. The cold, snowy, overcast weather continued all afternoon, Janet and I again fighting a losing battle to keep the ice and snow from building up too much.