Hot Sex In the Big Freeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was dark early, and Dad and Mr. Hutchings were ready for their Saturday night shifts, donning their uniforms and leaving for work. Most Saturday night's Janet and I would be out too at the local dance, enjoying ourselves with other teenagers. We and our friends had braved the cold conditions since Christmas to go out dancing, but with the weather so atrocious today and with the dance hall having experienced a blackout, the dance was cancelled for this evening, one of Janet's friends from work and one of my mates calling to let us know.

It was a bit disappointing, not getting to see our friends and have fun and for me not getting to see Janet all dressed up and dancing to the Twist, the Bossa Nova and a relatively new dance craze from America the Watusi out on the floor with her pretty friends, but it was up to us to make the best of a bad situation.

So how did Janet and I spend our Saturday evenings given our fathers were both at work and that our mothers were away staying with sick relatives? I should have been a square and studied for my mechanic's qualification while Janet could have listened to the radio and read a book at her house.

Did this happen? Not a chance. Although the damage to the Hutchings house was fixed, Janet was not at her house but rather at ours, barefoot with her knickers down and sitting on my face while I licked her super-hairy pussy and she sucked my cock. Then with her knickers and jeans still down, Janet leaned over the couch with her bum thrust high in the air, showing off her vagina and anus to me, me inserting my dick up her fanny and fucking her hard.

At the urging of Janet, as she came slightly before me I withdrew from her and instead blew my load all over the firm white cheeks of her bum. Watching Janet clean the sticky white semen off her bare bottom with a cloth, then pulling up her knickers and her jeans, I pulled up my own underpants and trousers and listened to the howling winds dumping torrents of snow outside and thought about things.

While the Big Freeze was at best inconvenient and at times downright dangerous and it seemed like the British Winter of 1962-1963 might never end, it had had one unexpected benefit, turning my secret crush Janet from my friend and into a lover.

There was plenty of love-making to go around of course as the bitter cold weather continued for many weeks, before finally starting to thaw in March and giving way to spring. While Janet and I kept our relationship secret at first, eventually of course we were open with our parents and told them we had started dating. While during the early times of our relationship Janet and I did not disclose what we actually did with each other and that we did nothing more than hold hands or exchange a kiss on the cheeks, there was no need for me to be so apprehensive around Janet's protective father when we got married a few years later, after all what do married couples do?

And when Janet fell pregnant three times and had two daughters and a son in the following years, Janet's parents and my parents obviously knew how their grandchildren came into being, and it wasn't through wishful thinking or a stork. The Big Freeze of '63 remained an unpleasant memory for many people in Britain, but Janet and I would always have some fond memories, given it set off events that led to us getting married and having a family together.

THE END -- PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT.