Hot Sex in the Hot Tub

Story Info
Outdoor passion under the stars.
763 words
4.02
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true memory, from 1994, in the great outdoors, in the giant playground called Southern California... Both of us are adults. Neither were virgins when we met.

"When you love below the stars... Makes no difference who you are... Anyone, your heart desires will cum with you..."

Joanne was my, new, fiancee'. We were both in our early 30's. She was a, cute, divorced mother, of two, (a middle school boy and girl), while I was a life-long, single, man who was anxious to marry and, finally, have a family to enjoy, spoil and love.

Joanne stood about 5-6, a brunette, with shoulder-length hair, beautiful sparkling, magnetic, blue eyes, a great smile, an average build, medium B-cup breasts, a nice butt, with a moderately hairy pussy... A natural, All-American woman, with jeans, t-shirts, Birckenstocks and flip-flops, no make-up, pierced ears and belly-button. No ugly tattoos. She looks innocent, but in bed, she is anything but virginal. My favorite style of a nice woman!

I am 5-feet 10-inches, tall, with brown hair, green eyes, average build, almost 200 pounds, a 6-inch hairy crotch with a circumcised cock, a hairy chest... small butt. No tattoos or piercings.

After months of writing, on AOL, I flew from SoCal to meet Joanne at the Oakland airport.. We spent our first night, together, in a Benicia hotel making love all night. the rest of the weekend was in her bed at her nearby apartment. Each round of passion started with me eating her hairy pussy until she screamed and climaxing together with a huge creampie. The hotel front desk called about complaints from the next room about her screaming at 3:30 A.M. Oh, well. No regrets!

From early in our relationship, Joanne and I enjoyed a frequent and passionate love-making life... When we can visit each other as Joanne lived between Oakland and Napa Valley and I lived in eastern Los Angeles County-near the Pomona Fairplex.

After our, romantic, sunset, dinner, at the landmark Pomona Valley Mining Company, overlooking the beautiful city lights, of Los Angeles County, as we drove away we discussed our, mutual, fantasies of Jacuzzi and ocean sex. (We both love the water.) I knew of a nearby, outdoor-but-secluded spa park with a nice view of a small lake below. Just a few minutes and a couple of miles later, we dropped our polo shirts and shorts, were, blissfully naked, enjoying skinny-dipping and feeling-each-other out, under the bubbles, under the stars, with mutual wonderful orgasms, as the starlight gleamed off her beautiful wet skin. We were animals of sex, and enjoying every second. Like a hungry baby, I sucked Joanne's puffy breast nipples. ""Aaaahhhhh!! My Fuuuuuu!! Keep going!" she exclaimed, half screaming while half inhaling. She loved having her nipples sucked. I also taught Joanne how to place her clit next to a water jet which rocked her world with a massive orgasm! Her screaming, "yes, Yes, YES!! Oh, my, yes!!"! in orgasmic pleasure that could likely be heard across to the opposite side of the lake. (She had me worried about getting thrown out.) I felt Joanne's hands and nails scratching my back. I continued to push into her pussy.

"Harder!" she said.

"Gladly," I replied, and I pushed harder into her. She continued to move with me. "Oooh, oooh, oooh..." I stroked through her love garden. I love making women cum. Watching their expressions of orgasmic pleasure is fun!

We were making, passionate, love, underwater, with my, rock-hard, cock sliding in and out, of her, silky hairy, pussy. Suddenly, Joanne screamed, in passion, "Cum in my pussy!! Pleeeeeeeease, fill me!! I want your cum!! All your cum!!" Then, suddenly, she PASSED OUT! As she sank, underwater, to the bottom, of the hot tub, completely, nude, I freaked out, frantically pulling her, up to the surface, above the bubbling water, into the air, to quickly wake her up, while wondering how I would explain a drowned, naked woman, dripping with my cum, to the police, her ex-husband, and their children.

I am amazed that I didn't have a fatal heart attack from the crazy, life-threatening situation!

Fortunately, Joanne awoke from her earth-moving orgasm, safely, and we both laughed at the almost-tragedy. It gave us something to talk about for years-including during our return trips to the jacuzzi park for, more, passionate, love-making during our marriage!

Unfortunately, Joanne told her ex-husband about the "mind-blowing" orgasm, I provided, he told their daughter, and she, angrily, falsely, accused me of "trying to kill my mother." Oh, the joys of step-parenting!!

I can laugh about it-now.