Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, you're not gonna take notes...I'll let you have the magazine. You just have to control your gag reflex...but it took me almost a month to do that. I used the handle of my toothbrush and a couple dildos, going from the toothbrush to the thin dildo and then to the thicker one."

"I just kept practicing, holding it in the back of my throat, till I could stop the gagging; then I got to a point where I could hold it there for like ten...or twenty seconds."

"Once it became less sensitive, I took things further, I pushed it into my throat real slow, just holding it there...and gradually I started to fuck my throat...super slow and very gentle."

"Obviously, you need to breathe through your nose and just focus on relaxing your throat. Sometimes it was really difficult, but you have to keep trying; I was practicing 2 or 3 or 4 times a day."

"Dinner and deepthroat?" I grinned.

Her sexy smile said it all, but she replied, "Maybe...well...probably, yes. But you need to take me to dinner first."

12