Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I humped into her sated body. Unable to hold it back any longer; I yanked out and pumped a fist over my rock-hard dick. It didn't take long, before cum was spraying over her muff; the tail-end trickled through my fingers...and onto her pussy. I shoved back in and pumped a few times, before pulling out and breathing deep.

She smeared it over her belly, "Did that make it up to you? You forgive me?"

"Baby girl, I think I owe you," I leaned in to kiss her lips and then her forehead.

"Good, that's the way I like it."

I smiled, "But if that was your way of making-up, please talk about my penis, as much as you want."

************************

When we got home, Darin asked, "What've you kids been up to?"

"Well, we went to Jimmy's for lunch, then we checked out a site for a class and we walked a couple miles on that new trail extension," I grinned, "and we had make-up sex in the woods."

"Make-up sex! Why would you two have make-up sex...you're perfect...you agree on everything."

"Oh, I'll tell him."

"I got drunk and talked too much with Janie...and now she's checking him out."

"What the hell did you say?"

"It was girl talk; I talked about his penis...and she wanted to talk about his butt. She likes his tush and, of course, I had to comment. You know how it is?"

"I understand...he does have a cute ass."

"See you understand...I can only take so much, before I have to join in...you know. It boils down to liking chardonnay...thinking my boyfriend's cute."

He laughed, "Well, I understand that...hot guys are my favorite topic, but I feel like I need make-up sex."

"Maybe after dinner, horndog! I'm going to need a shower first, though...I feel like I have moss or bugs in my butt."

"Moss and bugs?"

"Think about it, dude...sex in the woods...we did it on a mossy log."

"I gotta hear more about sex in the woods and this mossy log!"

We went out for dinner and went our separate ways when we got home. I was putting the leftovers in the fridge and Darin came out with his pajama bottoms.

Megan yelled, "You boys need to get in here."

I asked, "You want a beer or something," and walked into the living room, to find her stripping off clothes. Darin came in right behind me, with his beer.

"I don't want a beer, but I do need something," she smiled, "I definitely need something more than a beer."

We stripped off our pants to join her on the couch. With Megan in the middle, she had a dick in each hand, and I started kissing her.

She was stroking both...and we were well on our way to rock-hard. I kissed down over her neck and went for her nips. While I sucked and swirled my tongue over her puffies, Darin moved next to me and his hand replaced hers. He started pumping his fist over my dick and I looked to see his at full mast.

Our eyes met and he grinned, "Guys, thanks for inviting me to make-up sex."

"Honey, this's just plain sex...the make-up sex is past," she giggled.

I pushed my fingers inside her; her pussy felt like it was on fire, but I took my time...we had all night. I pumped her pussy and worked her clit, till she was wet...and begging for cock. While I lubed myself, she was captivated with the scene, (but so was Darin). She moaned, as I spread her legs and eased inside. "Oh god...oh god...yeah...yeah...yeah...push...push it in me...that's it...that's what I need...ahhhh god...Rob...Rob!"

The tiny slit always got wetter and wider, as she relaxed, but I tried to be gentle, until she got there. Stretching herself open, with her fingers, I began a slow, sensuous rhythm. "Oh god...god damn, that's it, baby girl...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...oh yeah...yeah, that's it!"

After a couple minutes, I started pumping harder...and faster. She looked up at me, "Yeah baby! Fuck me...fuck it...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, own that pussy...own it!"

With her pussy stretched tight around my cock, the mutual pleasure was overwhelming. With Megan, it was always a small-girlfriend-big-cock moment...way beyond just fucking; every nerve ending, inside her pussy, was firing at once. Going at it for a while and crazy with need, she was bucking her hips up to meet mine. "Give me every inch...yeah...yeah...yeah, every fucking inch!"

We both felt the pulsing...her pussy...my dick...pushing and pulsing against each other. She needed it deep inside and poking her cervix, while I needed to feel those tight lips rippling over my cock. It felt so good to fuck like this and it only got more intense...more urgent; she rubbed her clit wildly until she exploded.

I felt it course through her body; she tensed every muscle and screamed, "Ohhhhh god...fuck...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...please, fuck me...please, fuck meeeee...yeah...yeah...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah, cumming...cumming!"

I looked at Darin while she was still catching her breath, "You wanna take a turn?"

"Yeah, but dude I want what she's getting...I want that dick."

He looked at Megan, "Sorry Meg, I want your boyfriends dick."

"Sweetie, he's your boyfriend, too...you know I'm okay with sharing."

As soon as my cock left her pussy, Darin lubed me and positioned himself over top. Guiding the head to his tiny pucker, he lowered himself, to sink it inside, slowly.

Once he had it all, he sat in my lap and smiled, "Yeah...yeah...mmmm, that's some good make-up dick!"

Initially he went super slow, working his ass up and down the thick shaft. "Oh my god...ahhhh...ahhhh fuck...oh fuck...yeah...mmmm...yeah...yeah!" As the pace increased, his cock started to bob wildly, and Megan took it in her hand.

Spreading her lips wide, she took the head in her mouth. After a few minutes, she pulled off, licked the bulbous crown and then down the shaft. She admired it for a moment, before taking it back in her mouth. Her cheeks hollowed and I could see the head's outline, pumping against her cheek.

Again, she pulled off, licked around the ridge, and slowly down the shaft, all the way to his balls.

Through his groaning, he said, "Shit, I'm gonna cum...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...gonna...gonna cum!"

She stroked him and he grunted louder, as his fingers dug into my shoulders, desperately trying to hold on.

I wanted to feel it...feel it on my skin...feel the heat on my body. "Yeah...yeah, that's it...shoot for us...ride it...ride that dick!"

His pleasured groans grew, as Megan jacked his big dick and I fucked with increasing fervor. His orgasm wasn't far off, and Meg whispered, "Cum for us, sweetie...cum for us...yeah, cum on Robby!" He exploded over my chest and down over her hand...the hot, musky spray felt incredible.

I kept fucking, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so fuckin deep...take it deep...take it fuckin deep...gimme that load...cum...cum on me...cum on me...cum all over me...cover me with it!"

"Yeah baby, make that cock feel good...make it feel good...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck him...fuck him fuck that ass...good...fuck it good...yeah, cum for us," she smeared his cum over my chest, "yeah fuck him!"

"Oh fuck! Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah, oh fuck...cum...cumming...cumming...cumming!" My body tightened and I pumped deep into his ass; unleashing the pent-up pleasure, I just kept fucking...stretching it out...trying to make it last.

With my cock exploding deep inside, he felt the hot sex coating his insides and groaned, "Yeah, Rob...Rob, gimme that load...gimme that load...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

We were coming down from the euphoria and, for several minutes, I stayed inside. He squirmed around to push me as deep as he could, and his body shook; I could feel warmth dripping down my shaft. I helped him off and he went to pick up his underwear; he tried to soak up the cum trickling out. Megan went to clean off my chest with her panties and I stopped her, "Sweetie, just lick it off."

She leaned over me and Darin helped, while I stretched my arms and closed my eyes, feeling sated.

"You got me clean but, I should probably shower...you know," I laughed.

"Same here, dude."

She smiled, "Honey, will you soap my back for me?"

"Sweetie, you don't really have to ask, but yeah...I'll soap your back."

"Let me check...I don't think I have clean underwear."

"Well if you go without, I can go without, too."

She smiled and got a sexy grin, "Mmmm, I like it when you leave him out like that."

Darin answered, "So do I...let's go commando...no underwear the rest of the weekend!"

I grinned, "Goin' commando and maybe more make-up sex? Remember I owe you."

"Honey, we all need to shower, before make-up sex is back on the table!"

"Well, that sounds fun, too...especially the three of us...maybe?"

"Maybe next time, but I'll need some help from you, sweetie," she turned to head into the bathroom. I watched her ass sway with a tiny bounce and I just shook my head.

Darin grinned, "Dude, it's cool, but I'd follow that ass, if I were you!"


12