Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 08

Story Info
Role-playing leads to hot, steamy sex in a classroom.
2.5k words
4.67
14.5k
12
0

Part 8 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The library was closing down, and I was following her up to the third floor. We screwed in the library many, many times, but this was in a classroom...and Megan looked the part. She was wearing a hot, little skirt and looked like a hot, college coed from some porn flick...but she always did...she was a hot college coed. We all know the tired plot, but this time it wasn't a movie...it was real.

She looked amazing with her hair pulled back in a ponytail, and a well-fitted, tank top. You wanted to reach out and grab one. When I grabbed her ass under the skirt, she giggled, "We're almost there...you can have all you want, sweetie!"

I quickly realized that the fantasy was becoming reality, because it was exactly what Megan had planned, "Maybe you could be my hunky, professor and I'm your sexy student, working hard for a better grade?"

When we got to the classroom, I paused with a random memory, long forgotten till that moment. There was a big wooden desk centered in the room, a common arrangement, and the desk wasn't anything special...no Resolute Desk...it was just old. When I was maybe 20, I had a hot, history TA, that I wanted to bend over a desk just like this one. I remember she was the sexiest socialist you ever saw; her name was Margaret and she had a British accent. Her last name was "Hatcher" and she had this little joke, comparing herself to Margaret Thatcher. I just shook my head and smiled, thinking our fantasy-driven classroom rendezvous had my dick ready to go through my pants.

I tried to calm down, locking the door and putting my arms around Megan. We kissed and my body meshed with hers; my erection was obvious through my jeans, and that made her smile, "Um...I think your hot, young and sexy...very young and very sexy student will do anything to get that "A." She finds you very handsome and will do anything you want."

I felt her tongue pushing deep and stroking mine. Maintaining the passionate embrace, she sat on the big desk while we made-out. I laid her back over the desk and slipped her panties off, "If you want that "A", you won't need these."

Feeling a nipple pressing against my palm, my fingers dug into her breast. Squeezing into the firm flesh, made my cock twitch. When I shucked her top off, she pulled off the bra. Her breasts were nothing short of breathtaking...especially the boob drop. They have that perfect bounce, and size that forms a sexy crease without a bra...and her puffy nipples were like candy.

The flesh spilled over my hands and I felt her deep moans rumbling through the nipple in my mouth. I kissed her more and trailed my lips up over her neck, whispering, "Young lady, if you want that grade, I think you need to wrap your lips around my dick.

With a sexy Megan grin, she pulled my pants open and pushed them to the floor. When she saw the head poking out the underwear, she squealed and her hand caressed the dick print, rubbing her fingertips over the exposed tip.

"Switch me places, professor...and I'll show you why I deserve it."

She totally played the part, while I moved to sit on the edge of the desk, "Oh my god professor, your cock is awesome...it's big and thick! I hope it fits in my mouth!" When she dropped to her knees, she pulled it back to stand proudly. Leaning forward and grinning, "That's my hunky professor...mmmm...that, professor, is hot!" She looked into my eyes, as she wrapped her lips around me, stretching her lips tight.

Never breaking the sexy gaze, as she slowly pushed more into her mouth, she took it deeper, until the tip met her throat. She tightened her lips and moved them over the shaft, feeling its girth and savoring the sensation of being filled with hard cock flesh.

I groaned, "Fuck...Megan...Megan...mmmm...work that professor dick...work it for that "A"...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!" I grabbed her head, and thumped at her throat, not pushing it all the way...just giving it a pounding.

Pulling off she said," Mmmm, I love your cock, professor! Am I doing good?"

"You, young lady, are gifted...a gifted student."

With that, she giggled and grabbed a handful of my ass, to push me back into her mouth. Deep moans of arousal escaped her lips; she really loved asses and always loved to grope mine, but she was ready for more.

She pushed her fingers into her pussy, slowly pumping in and out. With her breathing a little ragged, she grinned, "Professor, I want to show you what I can do for extra credit."

She grabbed lube from the backpack and worked it over the hard flesh and then some inside her pussy. Holding my dick upright, she used her oiled pussy lips to massage the shaft. She worked the pussy over its meaty girth; sliding up and down, I felt her heat on my cock. She shifted her stance to drag it over the head, rubbing back and forth, to give her clit some attention. Then I felt her pussy, again, riding over the surface. It felt good, pressed into me like that, but now I wanted more. Crazy with lust, my eyes locked with her beautiful blue eyes, "Mmmm...yeah, ride me with that pussy...sweetie, get up here and really ride it!"

She pulled the head of my cock up to her pussy and moaned, when she felt my fingers dig into her fleshy cheeks. Kneading and groping her beautifully toned, rounded bottom, she had a perfect college coed ass; it clearly deserved an A+, but our kinky game was only just starting.

I gave it a quick swat, "You're going to work hard for that "A" young lady."

With just a grin, she lowered herself sensuously slow, inch by inch. When it was all the way, she stopped and wiggled her hips a little. Then she started to ride slowly, pulling her body up to where only the head remained and sinking back down, pushing it deep into her belly.

With her hands firmly planted on my chest, she started riding as hard as she could. Her tits were jumping, and the dance of her nipples was mesmerizing.

"Yeah, push yourself back on it...do it...fuck it...fuck yourself on my cock...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck yourself...fuck yourself on it...yeah...yeah...yeah, that's it!"

I watched her pussy swallow my dick over and over; she's so small, it looked like her parted pubes would split wide open. It was so fucking hot, I had to have some. "Baby girl, scoot up here and let me taste that pussy."

"Oh professor, I love it when my boyfriend goes down on me!"

I got back into character, "I bet your boyfriend loves it, too."

When I spread her open, the puffy lips begged for attention; she moaned as my tongue plunged inside. Pumping deeper into her moistness, I inhaled the musky sex and probed her tight, little pussy. Thinking back, I remember how much easier it got, when she was gapped from some fucking. Megan was so petite, and she had the tightest pussy, I've ever had...I fucking loved it.

She gyrated her hips, grinding herself into my face. Once I started flicking over her clit, she was struggled to keep herself from screaming...she didn't want to risk being found by security (neither of us wanted that).

She quietly groaned, shuddering over my tongue, "Fuck, Rob...um professor...prof...fessor...oh god...oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuckkkkk!"

"Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...uh professor, that's...that's so good...fuck me...you gotta fuck me!" Finally, she pulled her pussy off my face; I know she was getting close. She looked down, "Baby, you gotta fuck me," she grinned, "fuck me till I can't walk out of here!"

"Lay back, here on my desk and spread your legs, young lady...I'll give you the fucking that will determine your grade."

I held my cock in one hand and used the other to spread her pussy, nudging the head through the tiny gap. God damn, she was tight, but begging for a fucking; the feeling of my cock pushing against her pussy made her crazy. I stroked up and down over her slit, and pushed the head back inside, splitting open the moist lips.

I held myself there until I felt her relax, and moan, "Mmmm...yeah...make love to me with that big, hard cock, Rob...um professor," she grinned, "I want that A." I slowly pushed deeper and her whole body quivered around it, "Oh god, it is so good...oh professor...ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...so big."

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...young lady, you have to have tightest pussy ever...mmmm, so tight...so fucking tight!" Savoring its embrace, I humped deep and pulled out slowly, flexing my cock against her grip. With only the head resting inside, I pushed back in all the way and started fucking. My long, greedy strokes quickly took us both, closer and closer to satisfaction.

"Professor...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...your cock...your cock feels soooooo good...so good!" She couldn't resist her needs and started working her clit, frantically rubbing the swollen bud. She loved to feel cock stretching her, but she wanted more, "Professor...pro...uhhhh...professor, fuck me harder...uhhhh...harder, yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck...fuck me, professor...fuck me!"

My thrusts were crazy hard and bounced her body forward over the desk; my dick molded her insides with its girth, and our slapping flesh filled the classroom with sounds of coed-fucking...music to a professor's ears.

Her breaths got shorter, but the quiet moans grew louder to become squeals, each time she felt me driving deep into her belly...each time the weight of my balls pummeled her. On the corner of the desk, her tiny green panties caught my attention...problem solved! I bunched them and pushed them into her mouth, muffling the pleasured screams.

I felt her legs squeeze tighter and ramped up my pace, just plain slamming her. Impaling her tiny body, orgasm started to shudder through her. With her bucking and shaking, she tightened around my cock; I felt her walls pulsing and couldn't help but smile...my hot, sexy librarian was getting satisfaction.

I fucked her through it and started hard-fucking, pushing her legs back and taking long, savoring strokes, we both loved. She pulled the panties from her mouth and moaned, "Oh god, professor...oh god...fuck me...fuck me...take my pussy...take my pussy...make it yours...make it your...fuck me...fuck me!"

I could feel the slow rumble in my balls and knew I was getting closer and closer too. "Ahhhh, professor...cum for me...cum for me...gimme that load...that big load...shoot for me...shoot in my mouth...shoot in my mouth!"

I helped her scramble to the floor and pumped over her face. "Oh fuck, Megan...Megan, I'm gonna cum...take it...take my cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...take it!"

I was so close to release and she knew it, "Cum for me, professor...fill my belly...I want you to fill my belly...I want that cum!"

In the bright classroom light, my cock was deep red and veiny, glistening with our sex. When pleasure took over, I moaned and shoved into her mouth; with that final thrust, my dick pulsed, shooting thick strands over her tongue. When the steamy cum pelted her throat, she eagerly swallowed every precious bit.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...jeez...that's good...yeah...yeah...mmmm...so fucking good...yeahhhhhhh!"

Darting her tongue back and forth, she made the pleasure last till I pulled out. I let the heavy, softening shaft drop from my hand. She watched it bob off to the side; a droplet filled the slit and she grabbed the shaft to circle her tongue over the reward. I thrust forward and, again, pulled her face onto my cock.

She bobbed slowly, thoroughly savoring our sex...her pussy and my cum. She gently cupped the balls and stroked the shaft with other hand. "Mmmm...I think I need more, sweetie...just let me suck this guy, while I finish."

I smacked it over her face before pumping through her lips, "That's it, girl...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...work that dick...work that dick!" I kept her mouth full, "Yeah, work that big professor cock...make yourself cum...cum with my dick stuffed...uhhhh...uhhhh...stuffed in your mouth."

I enjoyed her mouth for only minutes before her hips started bucking. She rubbed her swollen clit, till her whole, yearning body stiffened and she threw her head back. Resting motionless for a few seconds, as the pleasure took over, she moaned, "Yes...yessss...yes...yes...ahhhhhhhhhhh!" Every muscle in her body had tensed, but she moaned, "Ohhhhh...yeahhhhhh...god yesssssss!"

"Oh baby, that...that was so good," she exhaled and leaned back against the desk, her body almost limp.

I stroked her hair and sensuously caressed her breast. Running my fingers over the puffy rise of her nipple. "You're so amazing, sweetie...or young lady...so amazing!"

"I think I forgot the role-playing," I laughed and pulled her up to kiss me. "I forgot a couple times."

She seemed to melt in my arms; she gave me a look, with her beautiful eyes and sexy smile, "Well, did I get my grade?"

"Baby, you got your A+...but you may need further tutoring to keep it there."

"I really enjoy this class, professor...and I'm going to learn so much...from your tutoring," she grinned. "I can't wait for the next class!"

**********************************************

We went to a pub and got there just before the kitchen closed...we were both hungry. I shared the TA fantasy, while sipping my beer...we're always chatty

She started teasing, "Well, don't get any wild ideas about hooking up with that woman...that old, old TA, Margaret Hatcher. You have a hot, sexy TA already...a hot, sexy Library Sciences TA...that can deep throat that cock of yours...I bet Margaret can't do that."

treated me to a boob drop that will be etched in my mind forever. They were perfect. Full, firm D's, lots of sass and bounce...long stiff nipples jutting proudly, twinkling under the light of the full moon...

I grinned, "That, sweetie, is a major selling point...and Margaret certainly didn't have flawless tits like yours.

"Yeah, remember that...puffy nipples and mind-blowing boob drops, too!"

*****************************************

A week later, she had spent the night and was just waking up. I was sitting her coffee on the nightstand and she reached out to rub the outline; I was soft, but she smiled, "Baby, you're so nice to me."

"We're good together, sweetie...I love my Megan."

It had been a couple days, and I already had a semi when she pulled it out and started licking. She never took her eyes off mine, as she explored the head and took it in her mouth.

I savored her lips and bobbing head; running my fingers through her hair, I thought it was a perfect way to start the morning. Gradually taking it deeper and deeper, she relaxed her jaw and I felt her throat. Then she paused and grinned up at me, "Let me hang my head over the edge."

I lined my cock up with her widespread lips and slowly pushed it deeper, till I hit her throat. From there, I let her set the pace, pulling it deeper when she was ready.

Once she relaxed and it was all in, her neck bulged, where the head landed in her throat. I watched it move when I rolled my hips and started slowly pumping.

Each time, I pulled way out and gently pushed it back in her throat. Gradually fucking faster, Megan took it like a pornstar. I was going balls-deep and savoring my girlfriend's throat.

My balls slapped over her face and I thought...yeah, my history TA couldn't do this...no way. My sexy librarian is a keeper...Megan is a keeper.