Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was close and taking it all the way...deep into her pussy; it felt like her entire body was caressing the throbbing flesh. "Sweetie, fuck yourself good...fuck yourself...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...cumming...cumming in you." She slammed her pussy down a few more times before I cut loose and pumped her full. I love that feeling when my body is tensing up and ready for euphoria...then that incredible warming sensation, deep inside her pussy, bathing my cock.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...ahhhh...yeah, give it to me...give it...give it to me...yeah...yeah...give me all...all that load!"

She collapsed over top, with my dick buried deep in her pussy. After a few minutes, she regained her composure and raised herself up to pull off; we both watched creampie spill down over my dick.

"Yeah baby...show me that creampie...yeah...yeah, push it out...push it all out...gimme me that creampie!" She flexed and dribbled over my dick, until she was empty.

Turning and dropping to her knees, she smiled, "Now, let me clean you up, sweetie."

It was inches from her face, and she wrapped her hand around the base; it was starting to soften...but it still looked thick, shiny and very suck-able. She leaned in to lick a couple times and grin, "We always taste so good...we might taste even better out her in the woods...you know."

"I'm sure we do; things always taste better when you're camping."

"You know we should bring the guys next time...they would love fucking, out here in the woods. It could even be a special guy's weekend."

I laughed, "There is something manly about fucking in the woods. Benji would really love to bend over that railing, too."

With my half-hard cock still throbbing in her face, she opened her mouth to take it. I groaned as her taut lips slipped around the head to nurse it. When she took all that stood proud of her hand and started sucking, I felt her cheeks caress the shaft. She always embraced an opportunity to pleasure her man, but she really loved a hot, pulsing cock filling her mouth.

"Ahhhh, yeah...Meg...Megan! Fuck, that's good...so good!" I groaned louder as she pulled her hand away, to take more. Inch after inch, passed through her lips, as she pumped her head forward.

I thought about Darin and Benji; they were amazing at sucking cock, but they didn't hold a candle to Megan...and she was just cleaning me. After she finished, she flashed that sexy Megan-smile, and gave me a steamy, cum-kiss.

Now, I really had to go...and bad. I almost pissed in her mouth, but I held it. I just didn't want her to stop; it felt too damn good. I jumped up to the railing, "I gotta piss so bad...fuck!"

She abruptly replaced my hand with hers, to hold it. She was gripping it, when I softly groaned with relief and a heavy, golden stream sprayed from the tip.

Dropping eight foot below into the woods, she seemed transfixed with the long arc, spraying over the railing. It generated a soft pattering when it hit the lush foliage. Swaying the stream back and forth, she squealed, "I can feel it...I can feel it going through your penis...that's so cool!"

She took her other hand and ran it through the stream; she squealed a little, when it splashed against her hand and misted both of us, "Holy shit! It's so hot! It comes out hard...you really have to go."

"Yea, I really didn't want you to stop...you know."

When I flexed to push out the last of it, she marveled, "Oh wow! That's so cool...you can feel it surge...I've never helped a guy pee before."

She paused, "Maybe...um...I can help you again? It's really hot!"

She disappeared to get more coffee and a juice, with the pitcher, all for me. She was grinning and knew I'd say something about all the OJ and one glass. She looked at me, "Uh...I want you ready for round two...and was hoping to try a shower...from you...in the shower?"

"Any time, sweetie...any time."

She grinned and settled into the chair, putting her cup on the table and looking into the woods. She looked serious and I asked, "What're you thinking?"

"Mmmm...sorry...I was just thinking about a pee shower...and then you, coming out of the shower." She smiled, "Sometimes when you come out of the shower, and your half-hard, it bounces all over and I have to watch."

She grinned again, "A girls got no choice...you know? You have a yummy build, but that penis screams for attention." She giggled, "It makes me very, very happy!"

Her fingers went to the glistening, between her legs, and she started teasing her clit. "I'm crazy horny...just watch me...watch me think about you and touch myself." She giggled and joked, "But don't you stop drinking...I want my golden shower!"

Even though her breasts jiggled sensuously with her masturbating, I found myself thinking about golden showers, too. I was slow to respond, "Um...yeah, you caught me fantasizing this time...make yourself cum, sweetie." I pondered the golden warmth trickling over those puffy nipples and down over her breasts, "No worries...I'll give them...I mean you a good shower...a really good shower." She knew what I was about to say and grinned.

12