Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but it would feel weird...I'm good with the three of us, but not without you."

"No worries, sweetie, I did it, too...I jerked off a couple times. Baby, I really missed eating you out!"

She smiled, "I know you like it...and that's another thing I love about you."

"I always the love moaning...and the way you beg for more. I love the way you hump my face, slow, and your body shudders. When you get close, you roll your hips, and you fuck yourself on my tongue or grind your clit. I love the way you grip tighter, right before orgasm...and then I share the pussy, on my lips."

She grinned, "I think you got work to do then," and spread her legs.

I trailed my fingers over her velvety, smooth skin...so creamy soft and sexy; I loved the waxing...her pussy looked so fucking hot. Using my fingers, I dribbled coffee over her pussy, and watched it trickle down through the lips.

She giggled, "Mmmm...the best part of wakin' up..."

I finished the jingle, with a big cheesy grin, "The best part of wakin' up...is having pussy in your cup!" I dripped some more over her and buried my face between her legs, forcing my tongue deep and licking her out. I pulled off and looked up, "Mmmm, coffee shots...pussy-brewed coffee!"

"You think you're so funny," she grinned. "I might be hot enough in there to brew some, but I think you need to lick me some more."

With my tongue exploring and teasing, I tried keep the focus off her clit, just lightly flicking the hood, and around the edges. I wanted to pleasure her and make it last...but it soon escalated.

Cupping her ass, I pulled her tight against my face and felt her squeeze my tongue. She started writhing with pleasure and moaning, when I went after her clit, "Mmmm...lick it...lick that clit...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's...that's sooooo gooooood!" "Oh god...lick it...oh...oh, that's it...that's it...lick it...lick it, until I cum," she groaned.

Dragging my tongue over it, with long, gentle strokes, I paused to swirl and flick the swollen bud. When I focused, sucking it between my lips and flicking harder, her petite body quivered, and she moaned. "Rob...oh Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, work it...work it...work...work...my clit!"

I just kept up the oral assault, ramping things up, till she started rolling her hips. Desperately humping my face, she fucked herself on my tongue. With pleasured moans and soft screams filling the room, I knew she was close, but then her hands gripped my head tight, forcing my face into her pussy. "Yeah...yeah...yeah...Rob...Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...uhhhh...yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...Rob...Rob!"

Then I felt her thighs stiffen around me, paired with the sexiest pleasured moans you can imagine. Her body shuddered with orgasm...and it was breathtaking. "Oh...oh...oh...god...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...yessssssssss!"

I could feel her shudder against my face, and I plunged my tongue deep into the steamy, hot pleasure. I savored the heat...the taste...and the ecstasy we shared.

Sharing the taste of her pussy, I kissed her, working my tongue deep and tracing her plump, sugary lips...something else I missed.

She smiled, "One last refill, before we head to breakfast."

"I'll bring it to you in the shower.

"That sounds good..."

*****************************

Walking behind her, while she was pushing the cart, I grabbed and squeezed her ass. She smiled and l shrugged, "It just can't be helped...but it's totally your fault."

"Right...my fault?"

"Well, I think it is."

Egging me on, she pulled hoagie buns off the shelf and cover her ass, "You like these buns?"

We both laughed and I tossed them into the cart. I answered, "Yes, I do...I have the perfect wiener for those."

We went about our shopping and headed home...even in the grocery store, and running errands, Megan was all smiles...we both were. We just enjoyed being together...it was a great feeling to be back home and with her. We got back home with all the bags inside, and I grinned, "Screw the groceries, we can put the rest of them away later."

She had just finished putting stuff into the freezer, and turned, with a big smile, cupping her breasts, "I put the chicken breasts in the freezer...but not my girls." She must have slipped off her bra, because it was on the island; her tits jiggled from the flirtatious display.

I locked the door, and grinned, "Mmmm...fuck, I couldn't wait to get you home!" When I pulled her lips to mine, it lit a fire, deep inside Megan, and she pulled me towards the couch, grinning, "I'm horny, too!"

She kneeled on the cushions and hung over the back of the couch, looking back, "Doggy me, right here!"

My pants were around my knees and I was rubbing the growing mound in my briefs. I pushed her skirt up over her back and pulled her panties aside. Exposing her tight, shaven pussy, I pushed a finger inside. As I started pumping her, she groaned and wiggled her hot, little ass.

She was puffy and maybe a little swollen from last night and this morning but begging for more. Even after having her brains fucked out, she was longing for more, "Mmmm...I need you...ahhhh...ahhhh...I need you inside me...I have lube in my purse...ahhhh...over on the counter...by the cereal...ahhhh...yeah, I need you to fuck me!"

Lube in the purse...she always had some with her; it said a lot about her needs...and mine. I guess, it's not much different than carrying condoms around. I was lucky she was on the pill; putting a condom between me and that hot, little pussy could just be disappointing. Rubbing my cock over her slit and feeling it's heat, I grinned, "Sweetie, you are always ready for me."

I quickly spread some over my cock and pushed some inside. Again, rubbing the head against her lips, I pushed inside, gently pumping with the first couple inches. It gave her time to relax and adjust to the penetration.

I pushed the skirt out of the way, to grip her hips; holding tight, I slowly pushed all the way in, sinking every throbbing inch. She squealed, as it plunged deep, straining and stretching her insides. "Yes...yes...yes...fuck me...hard...fuck me hard...take it...take my little pussy...my tight little pussy!"

I pulled her back, driving my aching dick deep, into her body. Pumping hard, my groin slapped her ass, and my balls teased her clit; she melted around the deep probing masculinity. The hard fucking, elicited moans from both of us, but she groaned loud, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck me...fuck my little pussy...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck it...fuck it...fuck me...fuck me good!"

I swatted her ass a few times, each time, sending submissive pleasure through her body. She loved cock...loved to be taken...and really loved to be dominated; she started grinding her hips against me, and rubbing her clit, prompting another swat...I knew she was close.

Another thirty seconds of hard pounding and I had her quivering and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah, take me...fuck me...fuck me...fuck...fuck...fuck me!" Her body tensed-up, shuddering with orgasm, and she almost collapsed over the couch.

As she caught her breath, I slowed to a steady rhythm, but her pussy was caressing it and begging for more. "Mmmm, loved that...that...ahhhh...ahhhh...that was good...so good...you make my pussy feel soooo good! Keep fuckin' me...yeah, keep fuckin' me...baby, I want you to finish!"

I groaned, "You want my load...want this load?"

"Yeah, gimme...gimme all of it...put it in me!"

"I got a better idea...turn around and take it in your mouth."

She squealed and flipped around, where I urgently shoved it through her lips. Gripping the back of her head, I thrust forward, driving pussy-soaked dick right up to her throat, and started pumping.

My head nodded back, and I moaned, "That's it...suck it...suck it, baby girl...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...suck it good, baby!" She could tell I was close, and each time I felt her throat, I inched, closer and closer. Bucking into her face, my cock pumped wildly through her lips and spit trailed over her chin.

She worked the shaft hard, stroking with her lips, and my balls were starting to churn. Despite my pleasured moans, she looked up, as if to gauge her performance. With my fingers entwined in her hair, I watched my dick drive deep into her mouth. "Baby...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...baby, that's good...you suck cock so good...yeah, so good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...you make that cock feel...so...feel so good!"

When I felt it throbbing harder against her tight lips, I knew I was there. My whole body stiffened, and I froze to watch my cock jerk, with each musky, pulse, coating her tongue. Holding the head tight in her lips, she stroked the base with her hand to milk out every last drop. The sensory explosion in her mouth, surely made her pussy yearn for the same hot, frothy reward.

She smiled up at me, "Baby, I want some more sugar." Before I could answer, she locked lips with mine and her tongue nestled into mine, sharing the salty, musky pleasure.

I held her tight, feeling her breasts against my chest, and my erection pressing against her belly. She felt so warm, and it felt good to hold her. When we came up for air, I said, "Sweetie, give me a half hour or so...my balls are drained."

She laughed, "Well, I want that, too, but I was talking about your lips...a kiss...goofy!" I nodded my head and kissed her; she smiled, "That kiss tasted like you enjoy being home."

Nestling her in my arms, "Yeah, you could say that" I grinned, "And you look pretty happy to have me home."

She got a cute Megan smile, "We're both happy you're home...me...and her." She spread her legs and pulled herself open, "Look, she's even smiling!"

I was still grinning, when she took my hand, "C'mon sweetie, we need to get these groceries put away, before Darin and Benji get back." She grinned, as she pulled me into the kitchen, watching my dick bob, with each footstep.

I was doing the same, though, watching her boobs bounce; I grinned, "We aren't going to get anything done, unless I put pants on, and you do something about those tits...they're pull'n me in!" I grinned, "I missed those puffies, too!"


12