Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 15

Story Info
Catching-up after mid-terms, it was crazy hot and non-stop.
5.3k words
4.63
11.7k
11

Part 15 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a wild night and were just waking up, but Megan was way more awake than I was. Her lips were working up and down my dick, but I gripped her head and pumped deeper. "Oh...god, Megan...fuck...fuck...yeah, that's good...yeah...fuck, that's good."

I groaned, watching her pouty lips slide over the shaft. She lustfully sucked it down, taking as much as she could handle, even grabbing my ass, to push it all the way...she wanted exactly what I wanted and surrendered her throat.

Bobbing hard and fucking her face, my dick felt steely hard and ached for release. Her throat was loud and gurgling through girthy cock, "Mmmm...ga, ga, ga...uhhhh...uhhhh...ga, ga, ga, ga!"

"Fuck...Megan...Meg...an...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...that's so good...that's it...take that dick...take it all...take it deep...jeezus...fuck...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

She pulled off to admire it, rock-hard, spit-soaked and swaying proudly; she looked up with sexy smile, "Don't you just love a girlfriend that gives amazing blowjobs...first thing in the morning?"

"Yes, I do...there's no better way to start the day...but you forgot the adjectives, associated with said girlfriend...like hot, bright, gifted, sexy, intelligent...and talented...very talented."

She giggled, "Oh yes, I'm all of those things...and horny. Sweetie, let me finish you off? Thorough...I'm thorough too!"

I nodded, "Mmmm...yeah, I love thorough." She went back to work, pumping the shaft and wrapping her lips tight. I ran my fingers through her soft, brown hair and watched my cock, repeatedly go all the way, deep into her throat.

Megan was 100% cock slut...through and through. On our second date, we got to the bedroom, and I remember she called it gorgeous, and we had a discussion (a very quick discussion) about size. She said she had never seen one like it...and I thought she met circumcised, but she went on to tell me she'd just never seen a big one, in person. She was obviously turned on by size and got the sexiest damned grin, exploring every inch and shoving it through her lips. I'll never forget that sexy grin, but then I still see it all the time...ever since we started dating. My sexy, little librarian was a talented cocksucker, and insatiable...we both felt lucky to have found each other.

I was horny as shit, and ready to fuck her silly, but reluctant to change course...she loved to suck me, and I certainly wasn't going to say no to a blowjob. Driven by cock lust, she wildly threw her head up and down the shaft. I wanted to savor the surprise blowjob, but I was too far gone, and moaning, "Megan...fuck, that's good...mmmm...mmmm...so...so fucking good!"

The mounting pleasure took me, and I exploded in her mouth. It was fast, but she's good...good in every way. My pleasured moans continued, as she milked every drop out of me. She swallowed down the load but seemed to keep some, holding her lips tight.

Letting my spent cock fall from her mouth, she spread cum around in her mouth. She gulped, looking up at me with a big smile, "I know you need coffee...let me get us some."

I reached down to pull her up, resting her head on my shoulder, and softly spoke, "Baby girl, I'm making you coffee...just sit tight and I'll be back."

That was how my morning started, but then my roommate was headed out to a TA meeting. I was headed for the kitchen, and he asked, "You two here for dinner?"

"Yeah, we can grill."

"Good, because I want to know all about the underwear in the garage."

I grinned, "I'll let Megan explain...she won't mind being thrown under the bus."

He turned, "Dude, that sounds entertaining."

"Oh, it will be."

************************************************

The mid-term week was wrapping up and we barely had time to breath, let alone spend time together. The night before, we went out to happy hour with a few friends to celebrate...and couldn't wait to have some alone time. It was hard keeping our hands off each other in the bar and she snuggled up next to me in the car.

Once I parked the car, the making-out got heated. I punched the remote to close the door, figuring we didn't need spectators. The streetlight was still casting a soft glow over much of the garage.

I smiled, "This's sort of like make-up sex...we didn't have a fight, but we have to make-up for lost time...you know?"

When we finally made it out of the car, she was topless, and I had her backed her up against the rear of the car. I worked my hands up her skirt, groping her ass and pushing her panties down. She tossed them aside and hiked up her skirt, "She looks wet and ready, but I do have lube...in my backpack, there on the backseat."

She'd been going muff-less for a couple months, and I trailed kisses over the soft shaven skin...it was crazy hot. I started to paw and grabbed a big handful...my hand was full and savoring the weight of her breast. Her tits were perfect...rounded, firm and full...her nipples stood erect, above the puffy areola, "Fuck! You are gorgeous...these perky tits...and these puffies are callin' my name!"

I held them in my hands, running my fingers over her nips, and exploring the pillowy, swollen flesh. They were enticingly defined from her tasty D-cups and the more I teased them, the more she moaned. With my lips stretched, to get as much as I could in my mouth, I felt them under my tongue.

While I savored the raised, puffy flesh, she moaned, "Mmmm...yeah...yeah, that's it...suck those titties...they're yours...all yours! Mmmm...lick'm...suck'm...yeah, that feels good...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

Once my fingers ran through the heat between her legs, I couldn't resist, kissing my way down over her pubes.

"Mmmm...yeah...yeah...god damn, that...that feels good."

I spread her open, gently teasing her clit and licking through the tight inner lips. She moaned when I pushed inside, "Oh god...oh god...that'll do it, Rob...Rob...Rob...Rob, eat my pussy...yeah...eat my pussy!" "Aaaah...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, love having you between my legs...yes...yes...that's so good...so good!"

She groaned as I pumped her with my tongue, "Oh, yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhhhhhh yeah...that's it...right there...yeah!" I guess I could tell it was good, because she was throwing back her head and pumping her hips into my face.

I sat her up on the car and grabbed her knees to spread her more; her pussy lips were swollen and moist, and I gently massaged the slit, spreading her open. The lips even felt puffy as I pumped a finger inside; using my thumb I gently teased her bud...it was swollen too.

I sampled the sex from my fingers and slid my hands up over her tits. My fingers dipped back into her hot pussy, savoring its tight grip...she was more than ready to fuck. I whispered, "Megan...sweetie, you're...so...so fucking hot!"

I started rubbing her clit, "Oh god, Rob...oh god...mmmm...you keep that up and you can have all you want...do me all night...yeah...yeah...all...all fucking night...yeah, keep that up."

My cock was pulsing, almost twitching from that thought. I felt up to the challenge...and really wanted to fuck her brains out. I shook my head and smiled, "Let me get the lube...maybe we can go all night?"

I dropped my pants and kicked them aside, with the underwear. My cock, yearning to be free, was erect and weaving proudly, while I jacked lube over every inch.

"Mmmm...it looks so hot when it's all lubed up like that...god I missed you, this week!" She ran her hands over my chest and, anxious for more, pushed my hand aside to trail her fingers over the shaft. She started stroking, "It feels hot and yummy, too!"

Pumping it through her fingers, had us both moaning, and needing more; I leaned her over the back of the car and flipped her skirt up. I ran my hands all over her ass and spread her legs wide, opening her up for the lube.

Finally, I slapped my dick over her pussy, dragging the head through it, and nudging forward. Just splitting the lips, I grinned, "You mean you missed this...don't you?"

"Yeah, I missed it, but I missed you. Mmmm...put it in me...I want you to fuck me." She reached back to caress the shaft, pushing it deeper, "Sweetie, put it in...I want it all inside me!"

I thrust forward and started pumping eeper. She was still tight, but not too bad, and I gradually got it all in, soothing her aching needs. She moaned when I pressed up against her ass, "Oh god...oh...mmmm...mmmm, that's it!"

Before I started going at it, I savored the tight, gripping heat, and ran my hands over her ass. I fucked slow, caressing and groping her amazing ass; it was beautifully rounded, with just enough cheek to bounce when she walked...you know what I mean.

Pumping slow and sensuously, with long, greedy strokes, my hands found her hips and I started to go harder. During the past week, I'd fantasized about this moment, but I never thought it would happen in the garage...but here she was bent over the car and moaning...life is fucking great.

She slipped a hand down between her legs and moan louder. She wanted to cum, and I could feel her whole-body shudder from the desperate...urgent rubbing. Owning her pussy, I wildly banged my hips against hers, eliciting sexy, sensuous moans...and squeals. I reached under to grab a breast, and when I felt the nipple pressing into my palm, I think my cock got harder.

Buried deep inside, I started thinking that I'd better pull out, or it was going to end too soon. Cumming inside would have felt amazing, but I wanted to make it last...I always wanted to make things last. My mind wandered from blowing a load down her throat, to shooting all over that hot, little ass. Finally, I concluded that moving inside to the bedroom might be best...this was hot, torrid sex, but it was still the garage...and I had the poor girl bent over the car.

I realized she was close...her breathing (or panting) gave it away. Before we could make the move, she let out a loud, extended moan, and her whole body shook. Her pussy grabbed tight, squeezing hard, and I fucked her through it, humping into the tight grip, until she exhaled. "Baby, that was...wow...that was the best!"

I was going slower, but sensed that I was about to cum, and pulled out. Horny as fuck and rock-hard, I helped her stand straight, "Baby girl, let's take this to the bedroom...I feel like I'm gonna bruise you on this damned car."

She grinned, "Race ya!"

Rushing into the bedroom, I watched her jump onto the bed, still every bit as horny as I was. She was well-fucked, and gaped, but I lubed again, knowing she'd be sore after another round. She got the sexiest smile, brought her ankles up to my shoulders, and whispered with some afterglow, "Sweetie, that was hot! I love the garage, but this is better."

I rubbed the head up and down through the tiny gap, spreading her lips more. "Oh god...oh...oh yeah, that's it...put it back in...put it back in...she needs more attention!"

Once a few inches were inside, she moaned, and I pulled back...only to plunge forward, all the way. I felt her quivering from the pleasure, of being filled and stretched again...the way she liked it. She smiled, "Mmmm, I think you're all the way in my belly...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god, you feel so good...so good."

With every inch deep inside, pulsing against her pussy's tight embrace, she exhaled and breathed, when I started pumping, pushing, and pulling at her insides.

"Oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, nice and deep...nice and deep!" Not without effort (and lube), but Megan always loved how it all fit inside...the wrist-thick shaft stretched her wider than anybody else and she loved it.

With her arousal topping the lube, my rock-hard shaft pleasured her feminine core. She smiled, knowing it wouldn't be long before I'd grunt, and satisfy her hunger for a hot, fertile load.

"Oh, fuck yeah...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuckkkkk," I groaned, as I caught my breath. Our lips met with a steamy, hot exchange, and we started humping with greater urgency. She moaned louder and louder, "Oh...oh...oh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...oh Rob...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me!"

"Fuck me baby," she begged, "fuck me hard...yeah...yeah hard!"

As her ecstasy filled the room, the intensity of my thrusts grew. When she started rubbing...there was no turning back...she was going to explode again. She squealed in gasping outbursts and her whole body shuddered, with a long, intense orgasm. While slowly pumping deep into the pleasured screams, I mauled her tits and trailed kisses over her neck.

Feeling a long-overdue orgasm building, she almost pushed me over the edge, but I wanted to go longer...I had to buy some time. I pulled out, slapping, and squeezing the shaft hard.

As I manhandled my dick, she panted, "Damn baby, that was just as hot as the garage...ahhhh, so incredible!"

I leaned down to kiss her, "Mmmm...you got that right...but we're not done."

She blushed and pushed me back, diving between my legs for another round. I watched, "Yeah, you go girl...clean that cock...mmmm...yeah, get all that pussy...clean it good."

She licked herself off, before grinning, "Mmmm, I love to taste myself...but I want it deeper." She flipped around to hang her head off the edge, grinning, "Now, do it...fuck my mouth!"

I barely let her finish, before I was pushing through her lips. I always treasured the fact that she had trained-away her gag reflex, and once she had it in her throat, I eagerly started fucking. I felt her groaning into my cock, as I held her head and pounded her throat. With her lips stretched tight around the base...and balls tumbling over her face, it was hot as fuck.

She was working it with her throat, but I had to pull out to push another one back. I looked down at her, squeezing it hard in my fist, and she giggled, "Too much for ya?"

I smiled and nodded, "Yeah...what can I say...but amazing...you're amazing!"

"Sweetie, you can keep that up...I love to be amazing."

She splayed her legs out, thinking I would try to take her pussy, again, but I knew I couldn't. I was ready to explode, and if I was going to keep going, I knew I had to let it cool off.

Tracing her lips, I probed with my tongue, pushing deep into the wetness. Savoring her pussy, I worked up and down her slit, circling her labia and fucking with my tongue. I gently teased her clit, just grazing it, while she moaned, "Oh my god, Rob! That...oh god...that's perfect...yer amazing...yeah...yeah...yeah like that...just like that!"

"Yeah...yeah...yeah...work my pussy...work it! Love that pussy...you love to eat that pussy!" She giggled, "Mmmm...and baby, nobody eats pussy like you."

I thought to myself, fuck, that's the truth...I love everything about eating pussy. I love the way she whimpers...and the way she grinds my face...or the tightening grip right before orgasm. I love that warm sex, on my tongue...but I really love feeling her body shudder...that's the best.

I grinned and kissed my way over her body, till our lips met, again. Her tongue pushed inside and tangled with mine, savoring the taste of her pleasure...another thing I love.

She looked into my eyes, and grinned, "Up for some horny cowgirl?"

My hot, little librarian was insatiable and determined to finish me off, and I responded, "Ready when you are...saddle up!" I grabbed lube and grinned, "Baby girl, let me get things started." I worked it over my dick, and then put more inside her.

She hiked her leg over me and groaned as she lowered herself. When her lips parted over the head, she paused to relax herself a bit...she was still tight. When she got it all, I took hold of her waist, helping her ride up and down, "Fuckkk yeah! Ride it...ride me...cowgirl me...yeah cowgirl me!"

She loved to be on top, rolling and flexing her whole body to service her man's cock. I enjoyed the sensuous bounce of her breasts, each time we collided. When she picked up the pace, it got quiet, and her moans melded with the sounds of skin slapping over skin.

The incredible sensation of her pussy, stroking my dick, took my breath; she skillfully worked the entire length, pulling up until only the head was inside and driving it back into her core. I started teasing her clit, circling it with my fingers...and gently flicking.

I wasn't alone...she felt the same pleasure, moaning, "Ahhhhh fuck, Rob...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...feels amazing...ahhhh...keep it up...rub me...rub my clit." She closed her eyes and laid her head back, "Perfect...that's perfect...fuck me...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...good...so good."

It wasn't long before she pushed my hand aside and took over, "Oh gawd! Uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck me...fuck...me...fuck me!" When I felt her body shudder, I grabbed her ass with both hands to hold her steady. I thrust deep and she squealed, "Oh fuck! Rob...Rob...Rob...cum... cumming...yesssssss...yessssss...yessssssss!"

Once she regained some composure and looked into my eyes, "Fuck...I can't believe it...you're crazy hard. It's your turn...you have to be close...cum for me, honey...that's it...cum for me!

I grinned and laughed, "Just trying to make it last...I wanna do this all night, too."

She giggled, "Well, I'm here all night...and I'm horny, but I'm gonna make you cum." She rode with renewed energy and purpose, "Cum for me...fill me up...this cowgirl needs creampie...a big creampie!"

"Yeah, ride me, cowgirl...ride it...ride it...ride it hard...ride me till I shoot!"

It wasn't long before I finally felt my balls tighten and a steamy load pushing up the shaft. When cum began to spray, she squealed, "Baby, cum inside...cum inside...cum inside me...I want ya to fuck me with creampie...fuck it deep...push it into my belly...fuck it deep!"

My fingers dug deeper into her hips, and I pumped into her body. As the it pulsed into her belly, she laid her head on my shoulder, "Baby, fuck it deep...fuck it deep...gimme that creampie...fill me up...gimme that creampie...that big creampie!"

"Shit...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...still cumming...cumming...fuck...cumming!"

I was still panting, when our eyes met and she smiled, "Mmmm...that's it...we need to do that again...soon!" She giggled, "I don't want to get off...can I keep you inside all night?"

I smiled, "I don't really want to pull out, either...I missed this...I really missed this." I didn't keep it inside her all night, but we did enjoy the afterglow and some good wine.

When she finally rolled off, there was a pearly bead resting in the tiny gape. She giggled when she flexed, and more trickled out, "There it is...you really missed me...a lot!"

It came out thick and frothy...I pulled her close and smiled, "Absence always makes the heart grow fonder...but I just hope you can walk tomorrow."

Without pause, she grinned, "We'll just have to spend the day in bed, then." She giggled, "A big dose of cock will help ease the pain...it always helps."

Showing a limitless lust for her man's dick, she leaned over to gently caress it with her tongue. She took a deep breath and started up and down the shaft, worshipping her obsession and pumping it through her lips. Taking it deep enough to tease her throat, she had a mouthful when she looked at me; I caressed her ass, giving it a couple little slaps, "Say cowgirl, what about a dry cabernet to go with that cock?"

She let the cock slide from her mouth, and kissed the head, smiling, "You got it, cowboy...you got me all night." She smiled, "For the record, though, I think any wine goes with this cock."

**********************************************

A few days later, I was picking her up at the library, where she had been studying; she was playing catch-up after mid-terms. I guess my staring was obvious, and she got sexy grin. She was wearing a bra, but I could see the enticing rise of her puffed-up nipples; you couldn't help but think about how they felt between your lips...like a sexy speed bump for the tongue.

12