Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips met briefly, but aggressively, and we both knew what needed to happen; we made our way to an empty study room. Kissing and tearing each other's clothes off as soon as the door locked, Megan kicked off her flip flops and I pushed her jeans (and panties) to the floor. With my help, she lifted her tee-shirt and slipped the bra off. There was nothing but sex in the air...we were both hungry, and she reciprocated, working my pants (and underwear) down. Stroking my hard cock, she pumped and panted with anxious heart-pounding lust, as my fingers probed deep into her arousal.

She dragged her tongue, from the base to the very tip, carefully tracing the big vein. I let out deep, deep moans, "Ahhhh...baby girl...ahhhh...ahhhh, that's good...soooo gooood!"

She ran her hands down over my waist and slid her lips down the shaft, again. "Oh, Rob...Rob...I'm so wet," she groaned, "I'm...so fucking wet!" She pushed me back onto one of the heavy, oak chairs and kneeled between my legs. Gripping, with both hands, she started pumping it again, while licking and sucking the head.

I had my fingers digging into silky, brown hair, cradling her head, and watching her take it deep...deep into her throat. Despite our history, I always marveled at her ability to deepthroat. My hot, little librarian had no gag reflex anymore, and I loved how she could work it with her throat. I watched as my dick pumped through her lips, and deep into her throat. I could see it swell in her neck, with each thrust visibly bulging...you could even feel it with your hand.

Randomly, she'd pause a bit to lick the head, before going back at it. I was pretty much in the clouds and moaning, but more than ready to bury my tongue between her legs. I loved going down on her...especially when she was cumming or riding my face...or both. It was crazy, fucking hot...you know?

After one last lick she stood up, grinning, "I think your tongue would feel really, really good...remember...screaming with ecstasy."

I wasn't really surprised, answering, "Baby girl, I think you're reading my mind...and uh...I don't think I'll ever forget that."

I sat her up on the table and ran my lips over her breasts, nibbling and tugging her nipples. Dropping down between her slender legs, I spread her them and buried my face. Tracing her lips, I probed with my tongue, pushing deep into the wetness. Savoring the hot arousal, I worked up and down the slit, circling her labia and fucking with my tongue.

I gently teased her clit, and her moaning grew louder, "Oh my god, Rob! That...that...oh god...that's perfect...perfect...yeah...yeah...yeah like that...just like that!" But then I caught some concern on her face, "Baby, you don't have any lube, do you? It'll be tight...you know?"

I shook my head, "I don't, and you don't have that backpack." We both considered options, while her hand instinctively wrapped around my cock, and I shrugged with a big grin, "Baby girl, damn it...looks like I'll just have to eat you out."

She kissed me gently, and giggled, "This`s the biggest challenge in our relationship...but it's one of the best, too...mmmm...one of the biggest and best."

Still stroking and unable to take her eyes off it, I smiled, "I've got another solution...you do it at your own pace...if it won't go in, just use it on your clit."

I helped her to sit over top, and she spread spit over her pussy, "This might just work, sweetie."

I layered some over the head, "There you go...it's all yours, and uh...I like having you on top."

"I know you like it this way."

She spread her legs, anxiously wrapping her hand around the achingly hard shaft. Slowly lowering herself down, to drag head through her lips, she carefully wedged the head into the tiny gap. She added more spit, spread herself open more, and found the perfect angle, before easing it inside.

With the head stretching her wider yet, it slowly pushed inside. She gave herself a minute, before rocking slow, and gently taking it deeper. Moaning, as it stretched and filled her tiny pussy, she gradually came to rest in my lap, "Ohhhh godddd, yeah...yeah...yeah...ahhhh...that's the best!"

She sat perfectly still again, while her pussy molded to its girth. Still challenging without lube, she felt the fullness that she loved and began rocking back and forth. "Oh yeah...yeah...yeah...mmmm, that's...that's sooooo goooood!"

I kissed her, whispering, "Mmmm...baby girl, go slow...and fuck yourself. Yeah, that's it...fuck yourself slow...ahhhh, go easy."

The way it pushed, tugged, and stretched, defied her tight lips, and sent pussy-pleasuring fullness through her entire body...it always did. She let out loud moans, the kind you get from screaming hot sex. Gradually, she built some momentum with long, satisfying strokes, raising herself up to the very tip, and sliding back down the whole shaft.

Once I felt more arousal, I knew she was good. She was definitely winded, but despite that she increased the pace, savoring each deep penetration of her man's cock.

She rode for a good while, before I decided to change things up, lifting her to lie back on the table. She spread her legs wide, and I pushed back inside, with little or no effort. She breathed deep and went to work on her clit, while I took over.

Her legs wrapped tight around my ass, as I drilled her deep. She moaned, "Ohhhh god...yes...yes...yes...ohhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck...fuck me!" Her pleasured moans, quickly turned into begging gasps, "Rob...Rob...Rob...fuck me...Rob, fuck me...fuck me hard...fuck me...oh god fuck me!"

I was pounding her, and she groaned, "Oh my god...yes...yes, cumming...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...cumming...cumming...ohhhh yeah...I'm cummmmming...cummmmmming...cummmmming...fuccccccck!" She thrashed in my tight embrace, while her throbbing pussy coated my dick.

She's still quivering beneath me, and I was on the brink, too. There was no edging or slowing down now...I needed release. I pushed her legs to my shoulders and impaled her with hard thrusts, grinding and fucking my way to the same delirious pleasure. I gripped her body and pumped hard, almost shoving her off the table.

I felt my cock shudder, and balls tighten, launching me into ecstasy. She moaned, as I flooded her with fertile heat, "Robbb...yeah...yeah...yeah, cum...cum for me...cum hard for me...yeah...yeah!"

I let out long, grunting moans, as I fucked my way through orgasm. When I looked down, it was still hard and straining her pussy's grip, but it glistened with sex...a cocktail of cum and feminine arousal. While we cooled off, I stayed inside her till it started to soften some...it felt good to savor what just happened.

When I finally pulled out, there was soft, wet slurp and it was entirely coated. She was flushed-and breathless, with a sexy smile, "Looks like we didn't need the lube...but I bet she's gonna be tender."

"I hope she's gonna be okay."

"Mmmm...she'll be fine...she likes a good study break...and the tiny ache makes her happy."

We put ourselves back together and made our way home, arm in arm. We needed some essentials, like beer, food, and more beer, so we had to stop at the store. I wanted to make sure I had something for breakfast that next morning...which was a wise move...keep reading.

***************************************************

Still nestled in the covers, when I headed out to the kitchen, she was sound asleep, and sexy as hell. Fortunately, we had gone to store, and I was able to offer her more than coffee and cold pizza. I remember feeling somewhat sophisticated, because I bought scones at the market; it seemed very high-end for college students, accustomed to ramen and tuna, but I thought things have changed since I was a student.

I returned to the bedroom, "Sleepy head, wake up, I got breakfast here...coffee, and scones with raspberry jam." She squinted, gradually gaining her senses, and rubbing her eyes; I smiled, "Good morning, baby girl, ready for some breakfast?"

"I get breakfast in bed?" She smiled, "What a sweetie!"

Her nipples pressed into the t-shirt and shifted with her movement. They seemed rock-hard and completely impossible to ignore...you know? I remember thinking they'd be tasty with raspberry jam, but that's not what happened.

I handed her a cup...and she held it with both hands, slowly sipping. We talked and snuggled into the pillows, eating our scones; I remember thinking we should still go out for breakfast, because this wasn't enough, but then she sparkled with a sexy smile, "I could use some cream...the Rob-flavored kind...and I know a good way to get some."

I was just past flaccid, but more than ready to provide, "I'm sure you do, and I could sure use your help; what's your plan?" I stroked the shaft and she squealed, "Well, let me get things started with this." There was a big glob of jam left on her plate, and she scooped it up.

Making sure to coat it thoroughly, she smeared jam over the head and watched me stroke the shaft. It didn't take long to harden, and she smiled, "It really looks yummy."

"Go ahead, get that cream baby girl."

She leaned over and swirled her tongue over the head...now raspberry-flavored.

She grinned, "Mmmm, that's good...raspberry cock," and licked long, sexy strokes up the shaft. The jam was all gone, but she loved the feeling of hard, cock on her tongue. I groaned as she wrapped her lips around the head and pushed them down the long, thick shaft.

She worked her way up and down a few times, before pulling off and smiling, "Got any more jam?"

"Raspberry? Or just keep that up, and you'll get some special jam."

Giggling softly, "Well, I want both, but there's some raspberry left there, on your plate."

Spreading it over my cock, she smeared it around and licked it clean, again. Then swallowing the entire length, she took it right into her throat. I moaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...that's it...yeah, that's it...suck it...suck my cock...suck...suck my cock."

I slowly pumped into her mouth and, together, we fucked her throat, "Oh god yes, that's...that's good...mmmm, so good...Meg...Megan...yeah...yeah."

With her throat closing around the head and her lips stretched tight, the feeling was indescribable. She pulled off and purred, "Rob, cum for me...cum for me...let me have that cream."

I was fucking crazy with a need to drain my balls, and she went back at it. I could feel cum rising, so I held her head tight and started to explode. My head nodded back, and every muscle tensed as pleasure surged through my body, and I painted her throat...with a hot, creamy load!

She eagerly drained me, and I watched her hold some on her tongue, till she could dribble it into the mug. She stirred with her finger, sucking it dry, "Mmmm that's good...fresh cream for my coffee." She took a big sip, "It really is good this way. You make the best coffee!"

I laughed, "No, I think we make the best coffee...and you are my favorite, sexy barista!"

"I like that...being a sexy barista, but I'm really just a horny girl with lots of fantasies...and...uh sticky fingers," she giggled. She got serious and trailed her finger over my deflating cock, "But this guy...this guy makes lots of fantasies come true...and he inspires new ones."

I could almost see her thoughts, as her hand closed around the spongy shaft. She looked into my eyes then back down, savoring the pleasures of being taken...spreading her legs wide and begging me to drive my dick into her submissive yearnings.

Our eyes met again, "Thank you, sweetie...and thank you for this cock...thank you!" Mmmm...my hot, sexy librarian...I remember I wanted to fuck her brains out but needed a little more time to recover. What's a guy to do? Plan B...I went down on her, pushing my tongue between her legs. Running it up and down her tight lips, I teased her clit till I had pleasure shooting through her body. I dragged my tongue over top, flicking it, before taking it between my lips.

She was writhing, moaning, and grinding my face, "Ohhhhh...ohhhh god, Rob...Rob...!" Going out for breakfast didn't happen...but we did make it out for lunch......

12