Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 16

Story Info
Spring break in Cabo…crazy, hot, non-stop sex.
9k words
4.65
10.4k
5

Part 16 of the 19 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 11/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Downstairs in a basement classroom, probably isn't the best way to spend a Saturday night, but it's a night the building is usually deserted, and you can get a lot done. Rushing to finish everything before mid-terms and spring break, I was running through the week's lectures. Everything had to be wrapped up because Megan and I were taking a vacation over the break.

Anyway, it worked out because Megan had to do research for a paper, and she was planning to meet here, when she finished. It was around 8 or 9 when I heard a door, then the stairway door and her voice, "Anybody home down there?"

"Come on down, sweetie...I'm almost done, and we can go out for a drink...and salvage what's left of our evening."

"Sounds great, I think we've earned that."

She sat and listened while I finished running through slides (yes, it's before PowerPoint). "OK that's it ready to go?"

Walking up to me, our lips met, and she grinned, "You know it is Saturday night and...um I made sure to lock that door upstairs...what do you say?" Before I could say much, she dropped to her knees behind the lectern.

I smiled, "I say we make the most of our Saturday night, as she slipped my pants (and underwear) down. It wasn't hard yet, but it was getting there fast, when she took it between her lips.

"Oh God you're good at that...fuckkkkkkk!"

As I pumped through her lips and her tongue worked the shaft, I gripped her head and pushed deeper. I watched my hot, little girlfriend grind her face into my pubes and pleasure my cock...the whole cock. She didn't let up and it was perfect on every level, watching her head bob...I just wanted to savor it all.

Breaking my trance, the jiggle of her breast caught my eye. I felt the warm, fleshy mound fill my hand...her nipple was erect, and the puffy areola stood proud of her breasts. I teased my fingers over the nipple, savoring the exquisite erection.

I groaned, "Mmmm...god damn those nipples...that throat...ahhhh...ahhhh...you're the best...yeah...yeah that's it!" It went on for a long while before I realized she deserved some, too. "It's your turn, baby...let me set you on the desk."

"Oh, I think I know where this is going...let me get rid of clothes...especially my panties." She grabbed her backpack and rifled through it for a bottle of lube, grinning, "And look at this, I'm prepared!"

I scooped her up and sat her on the desk, layering kisses over her inner thighs. When my lips covered her pussy, I felt wetness and smelled sweet arousal. I traced her pussy lips, and focused my attention on the tiny slit, pumping my tongue inside.

"Ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...and you're really...really good at that!"

I worked up and down the tiny gap, tongue-fucking as deep as I could, with slow, savoring penetrations. She was hot and wet inside, and it teased my dick to a steely hardness...I was crazy horny, and I knew she was right there with me.

She was riding my tongue and moaning, "Rob...Rob...this...this's so perfect...ahhhh...ahhhh...oh god...oh god!"

I thought, perfect...just wait till I get my tongue on that little bud. I'll show her some perfect...and that's where I went.

Teasing, and flicking with the very tip, I worked my tongue over her clit, and she started humping into my face. Sucking it between my lips, caused her to buck even harder, but then I focused solely on clit, causing pleasured waves to course through her body.

She moaned as my tongue teased her, "Oh Fuck! Keep that up...just like that!" I held it tight within my lips and sucked, while working it with my tongue.

While I ran my tongue back and forth, over the tiny nub, she started grinding into my face. "That's it...that's...that's perfect, Rob...Rob...I...I need that...need that...that tongue...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuckkk!" She ran her fingers through my hair and moaned again, "Fuck Rob...Rob...work it...work my clit...ahhhh...ahhhh...work that...work that clit!"

When orgasm took hold, she arched her back, and moaned, almost breathless. "Oh...oh...oh god...oh god, don't stop...mmmm...mmmm...don't stop...don't stop!"

I licked her through orgasm and when she descended from the clouds, she rolled off to lay on the bed next to me. I watched her chest heave, with her tits going up and down, as she struggled to catch a breath.

I pushed her legs way back, to where I could scoot her up to the edge. Still breathing hard, she grinned, "Mmmm...that tongue...that precious tongue...fuckkkkk!" She pointed at my crotch, "You really need to put that in me...it's his turn."

I stroked my dick with lube and slapped it over her pussy. She eagerly nudged the tiny hood back and moaned, when I dragged it over her...inch after inch, I pumped it over that swollen bud.

Then I teased her pussy, running the head through the tiny crack and poking. She smiled, "Honey, you're such a tease...mmmm...stop teasing me...and put it in...put it in and fuck me!"

Dripping with the lube, her lips savored penetration, as the head pushed inside. She moaned, "Yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...it doesn't get any better...mmmm...yeah!"

I leaned into her body and gradually pumped deeper, "You doin' okay?"

"Oh yeah...mmmm...god yeah...ahhhh...ahhhh...fuck me!"

Whetting her appetite for the pleasure to come, I went as deep as I could but took it slow. Each time I pulled back, she desperately wanted me back inside...eager for a good, hard fucking.

When a woman craves cock that much, the sensuous pleasures her pussy can give are beyond description. It enveloped my cock with all its steamy heat and caressed every inch of the shaft. She knew how to please, and I groaned, "Sweetie...uhhhh...uhhhh...you've got the skills...fuck...work that dick...work it...yeah, work that dick!"

Leaning down to kiss her, I parted her lips with my tongue. I laid her ankles atop my shoulders and gently pumped faster. Holding her tight, I drew my cock way back before driving it deep inside, again and again. She moaned as I fucked harder, each time poking her cervix...each time straining her pussy's grip.

She wanted it harder, "Rob...Rob...fuck me...fuck me hard...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...mmmm...yeah, fuck me hard...harder...harder! Love yer big fucking dick...big, thick yummy dick...mmmm...yeah...yeah, fuck me harder!" Rolling her head back, she moaned, "Ohhhh...ohhhh...Rob...Rob, fucking love yer dick...big...fucking...dick! Fuck me...fuck me...yeah...yeah...yeah, fuck me...mmmm...god, fuck me...you...you own that pussy...use it...use that pussy...fuck me...own it...fuck me!"

I focused on the sensuous pleasure of watching it plow her tight, little body, making those breasts dance. "That's it, take that dick...take it...uhhhh...uhhhh...spread wide for me...spread that pussy...let me take it...own that pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah...take that dick!"

I grabbed for her tits, savoring the fuck-bounce, and pressing the raised puffies against my palms. Digging into firm flesh, I moaned, "Fuckkkk...you've got amazing tits...mmmm...love how they feel in my hands."

She just grinned, "I know that...you love to watch'm bounce...fuck me hard and make'm bounce!

Again, we fucked till she shuddered, and ecstasy swept over her body. It was smaller and her moans were quieter, but no less urgent, "Fuck me, Rob...fuck me hard...fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...fuck me!"

As she recovered, she looked into my eyes, and begged, "Cum for me...cum for me...yeah...yeah...yeah, give me cum...I want it...give me that cum...yeah...yeah...yeah...give...give me cum!" Her pussy flexed wildly around my cock, gripping the rippled shaft, as it pumped into her.

I could feel the load boiling in my balls and held her waist tighter. Fucking desperately, she rolled her body to slam against mine...she knew I needed relief...she wanted me to cum.

I moaned, "Ohhhh fuck...fuck...Megan...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming...uhhhh...cumming...I'm cumming...fuckin' cumming...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...cumming!"

I kept fucking into the warmth, until finally pulling out, and watching it trickle out like a thick, frothy milkshake. I stood there, collecting myself, but gazing at my sexy librarian, legs spread and lying on a desk.

The moment was hot as fuck, but a sense of responsibility took over and I grinned, "I got the lube...but make sure you get those panties...and please...please don't tell Janie (my TA and her roommate). You're not my student or employee, but the University will frown on a sexual encounter in my classroom." I smiled, "Promise, you won't talk...even drunk?"

She giggled, "I promise I won't talk...and I see the panties...it's just between us."

**************************************************************

She got super excited about spring break in Mexico, and during her sister's recent visit, they did some shopping for the trip. One night, during that visit, I had beer with her sister, and she was convinced that our relationship had fostered some changes or growth in her baby sister. It was all positive, and I guess I didn't notice things, but she thought Megan displayed a newfound strength, confidence, or pride with her sexuality.

What she said did ring true, but I think simple maturity and finding oneself in college played a big role. I thought Megan's always had a good body image, from the first time we met...you know? That said, I wasn't about to say a word to her sister about her self-taught deepthroat skill, clearly a flourish of sexuality. Whatever the reason, I couldn't help but enjoy the changes in my hot, sexy librarian.

To make this long story short, Meg wanted to show off the new clothes, and decided that she really wanted to model things for us...she's free-spirited but...yeah, that's probably showing some confidence or pride. Anyway, my roommates were all in that night, we had finished dinner, and Megan was changing into her first outfit.

She yelled from the hallway, "Give me some runway music...crank up the tunes!"

Of course, we teased her, but Benji turned got it set up. She came out with a snug t-shirt emblazoned with "Got Big Girls!" It was stretched tight over the "Big Girls" and a bikini top, and she smiled, "I thought this would be a fun t-shirt with shorts or on the beach. What do you think?"

I grinned, "Well, it's hot...and it definitely draws attention to your breasts...I love that!"

We all nodded, as she slipped it off to show off the first bikini; it was a light blue...and I was speechless, but Benji grinned, "I have a weird urge for warm milk."

She looked at him, "I know it shows them off, but you're a weirdo."

The tiny pieces of fabric covered nipples, and small portions of breast...lots of visible side boob...top boob...and cleavage. Begging to be fondled, and you could see the puffy, mounded nipples poking through. I forced myself not to stare and nodded, with a big grin, "Baby, you look like a centerfold...that's hot, too!" I looked over at Benji, "Dude, I feel that same urge."

Darin came back into the room, "Jeezus, that's swimsuit-edition hot!"

Then she did a runway twirl, "What d'ya think?"

Like the one in front, there was an equally small triangle over her ass. It covered some ass crack and almost no butt cheek, and I just grinned, "Baby, that suit's gonna turn heads! You're gonna outshine every woman on that beach!"

Darin laughed, "Dude, you're gonna have to tape it down...that boner's never goin down."

"I thought it was a bit revealing, but that's what I was looking for; I'm glad you think it's hot."

She came out with a light-pink bikini and a veil-like coverup/sarong thing. It was a little less revealing but not much. Darin joked about it scoring a 9 on the erection meter. Then she showed off a floral dress, a skimpy halter top with shorts....and different tops with shorts. She had assembled quite a wardrobe for just a week stay, but the eyes were not going to be on me...and Darin was right.

*****************************************************

We got some breakfast at O'Hare and the flight was smooth. We immediately hit the beach after unpacking. We had a couple beers and talked about what our plans were...a lot of eating, drinking, reading and relaxing...not whole lot of activity.

I tipped-up a bottle and drained my second beer, looking over at Megan...god damn she was hot. I think the swimsuit she modeled, at home, looks even better on the beach. She was reading articles for a paper she was working on, and I said, "Let's take another walk on the beach."

"That really sounds good...I've been sitting here too long. I need to get this paper behind me, but we're on vacation!"

I walked down the beach cupping her butt cheek, in that tiny bikini. I knew every inch of her body; I'd savored...and probably licked every inch of it, but there was something especially arousing about barely covered breasts...or the warmth of perfect, rounded ass in my hand.

She looked so hot, and my lips were drawn to hers; we made out, there on the beach; luckily most of the attention was on her, because I was rock-hard and barely contained. Of course, she was grinding...it was subtle, but I was quickly getting out of control. I imagined her pussy lips hugging the shaft, hungering for penetration.

She was just as turned on as I was, and once we got back to the little bungalow, she was down to fuck, yearning to have it straining her throat...or stretching her pussy. We had a little enclosed courtyard, connecting the bedroom, with a small living room...and it was very private...a good thing.

I reached for my cock to shift things, but she grabbed my hand and guided it up to her breast. I dug into the flesh, exactly what I wanted to do on the beach, but I didn't want to make the scene. I cupped the heavy firmness of the smooth mound and felt the stiff, puffy nipple brush my fingers. I still needed to shift myself, but I felt her hand pushing the suit down...working the problem down to my knees.

Taking it in her hand, she sensuously pumped with slow, lingering strokes, pausing to tease the head, before jacking the shaft through her fist.

Her tight body was perfect, and I could hardly take my eyes off her tits; her puffy areola, visible through the bikini, were crowned with equally prominent nipples.

She grinned, "Mmmm, that looks yummy," and kneeled to work it with her tongue.

"It's all yours, sweetie, but let me lay down and you can straddle me...so I can lick you, too."

I grabbed her thighs and planted them on each side of my face, putting her pussy within reach. I ran my hand over pert, rounded ass, before spreading her pussy lips...damn, she had a beautiful ass. She was shaved smooth for the bikinis, and I moaned, "Mmmm...now that looks tasty...and yummy."

I spread her open and licked the slit from top to bottom, before muscling my tongue inside, "That's fucking perfect...your pussy is perfect."

She moaned, "Oh my god...oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, don't...don't stop that!"

As my tongue explored, she started sucking my cock, stretching her lips to encompass the head, and pushing them down the shaft. She went to it, pumping her mouth up and down over the mouthful of cock.

As I pushed inside her pussy, it felt steamy and tight on my tongue...I could hardly wait to replace it with something bigger.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...oh my god, Rob," she moaned. "That tongue...mmmm, that tongue...yeah...yeah...yeah, that feels so good...where...where did you learn how to do that?" She giggled, "Never mind...forget I said that...I know, and it'll probably make me jealous."

Feeling her clit, swollen under my tongue, I sucked it between my lips and flicked it.

Once again, she took as much as possible, taking it just deep enough to tease her throat, without going all the way. She worked the base with her hand, while she sucked the top, hollowing her cheeks around the shaft. She paused as my tongue worked its magic, "Oh shit, Rob...yeah...yeah...just...just like that...fuckkkkk!"

"Mmmm...right there...yeah, your tongue feels so good...tell me what you need...I'll...I'll do anything...anything you want...I'm yours!"

Covering every last inch, she couldn't get enough stroking with both hands, and using her tongue. I was dripping precum, and she was licking it, sucking it...and savoring its warmth.

"Baby girl, you need to slow down or I'm gonna cum way too soon...mmmm...fuck, I want this to last." That was music to her ears; she wanted to slurp one down, but she really wanted things to last, too.

"You want me to make love to you, sexy, beach girl?"

"Oh Rob, stop teasing...you know what I want...I can't wait to feel you in inside me." She rolled off reluctantly, and giggled, "I wanted it out there on the beach, but I think we would've been in trouble."

I came back with lube and a couple cold beers, "Go ahead and lie back...spread those legs!"

Teasing her clit and pushing lube inside, I moaned, "Yeah, just like that...mmmm, that pussy's amazing, sweetie."

She bent her knees further and brought them way back, as I dragged my cock, up and down her slit. Once lubed, I could push the head between her lips, and work it inside, "You ready...you're really tight!"

"Yeah, fuck me...just go slow...fuck me slow."

I gently humped forward, pushing deeper, and she groaned, "Holy fuck...yeah...that's it...stretch me open...stretch me with that big guy!"

She looked down and watched inch after inch disappear. When I was about halfway, I pulled back a little and kissed her, pushing it all the way.

"Mmmm...feels like it's in my belly, and it feels so good...you feel so good...go ahead and fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...love that...love that big cock!"

I felt her smooth thighs against my shoulders, as I pumped deep inside; over and over, I stretch her pussy wide and fill her full, eliciting pleasured moans.

I used long, deep strokes, with her labia clinging to the shaft each time it withdrew. Beyond the pleasure of feeling it deep inside, she loved to watch the primal act of penetration...she loved to watch herself fuck and started meeting my thrusts. She grabbed the chaise with one hand and started rubbing with the other. Her eyes rolled back, and she shuddered, "Fuck meeee...fuck me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, fuck me!"

She was crazy horny and kept up the moaning, "That's...that's it...keep fucking me...keep...keep fucking me!"

The slurpy wetness of her pussy, and our labored breathing, blended with the sound of the ocean. She moaned softly into the breeze and her body started shuddering. "Ohhhh...ohhhh...that's it...that's it...fuck...fuck me...fuck me...fuck me...cum...cumming...fuck me...fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

I felt pleasured waves flowing through my body, with a hot, fertile load coating over her insides. Shuddering as her pussy drained me, I collapsed, buried deep inside and savoring the warm aftermath of release.

I laid there on top, and held her tight, before rolling off and kissing her. When I stood over her, I felt her hand on my cock. Far from erect, it was nearly flaccid, but still a mouthful...and it became obvious that was her plan...she wanted to lick it clean and go another round.

I was 35, but I had a teenager's libido, so she soon found herself with a mouthful of expanding erection. She pulled off to stroke it, and watch it pulse its way to full size. She looked up at me and smiled, rolling back and spreading her legs again...that was after our first day on the beach.

****************************************************

The following day we went kayaking for most of the morning and hung out on the beach after lunch. It was a lazy day that afternoon; I think we both fell asleep a couple times that day. That night we went out to eat...flip flops, shorts, and micro-brews, my kind of place.

Anyway, she wore daisy dukes and a bikini top; her breasts were out-there and breathtaking, and it was obvious when we walked to the table. I grinned with pride, and I spotted a guy getting swatted by his wife; I assumed it was because he was staring...you couldn't blame the guy, but I was less conspicuous.