Hot, Sexy Librarian Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned, "Oh fuck, gonna cum...uhhhh...uhhhh...fuck...gonna fuckin' cum...your...your little pussy's gonna make me cum...make me cum!"

She bucked her hips, desperate to feel it deep inside, rewarding her with a fertile load...she wanted it coating her insides. There was no way I was going to hold it back, while she moaned, "Cum for me...cum inside me...fill me...breed your baby girl...breed your baby girl!"

I shoved it as deep as I could and filled her pussy, groaning as my cock erupted; and I swear the first of it was the breeding load. I shot strand after strand, and she moaned with me as I emptied my balls with deep, powerful thrusts.

Finally, my butt clenched tight, and I squeezed out the last of it...I was completely drained. As the orgasm receded, she shuddered under me, but I stayed inside for a good long time, gently pumping the creamy warmth.

When I pulled out, her pussy was puffy, swollen and dripping, but she was wide-eyed and smiling, "I want to...um...clean him off."

Nodding, I grinned, "Go ahead...clean him up...lick all that pussy off."

She swirled her tongue around the base, and licked her way up the shaft, gathering everything she could. While she covered every inch, I moaned, "Yeah...yeah, baby girl...get it all clean...yeah, that's it...get it clean."

She kissed the very tip, with a big grin, "Mmmm...I love to feel it roughing-up my insides...but I know he likes it rough, too."

"Baby, he definitely loves it rough," pulling her up to lock my lips over hers...immediately, our tongues were entwined, and thrusting over one another.

When our lips parted, my dick was still proudly bobbing, with each powerful pulse of my heartbeat. I looked at my sexy librarian, thinking...god damn, she was beautiful...just so damn beautiful!

Again, she went down on me, nose buried in my pubes, and cock buried in her throat. Her eyes rolled back, totally satisfied with her man's cock, probing her throat. She started slamming her face hard into my pubes, face fucking and trying to go even deeper.

I smiled, thinking my Roberto could definitely hold its own, any day, against that glass dildo.

*********************************************************************

We were approaching the end of our vacation, unfortunately, but we were walking on the beach. Megan was looking super-hot in her tiny, little swimsuit; just watching her walk on the beach, in that suit, was spank bank material. She wasn't a big girl, barely 5"7' and 110 pounds, soaking wet, but most of that was spilling out of her bikini top. Even though she was petite, she had breasts that looked much bigger on her tiny frame.

We were out away from the crowd, and kissing on the beach, but she pulled away. She turned in my arms and looked out over the ocean...catching the warm breeze.

Still wrapped in my arms, she turned her head so we could kiss again, "It's really beautiful here, isn't it? I've never gone on a vacation like this before...my parents never took us when they went on big, exotic vacations...and I've never been on a romantic, out-of-the-country trip with anyone before. The time we stayed at that cabin was super romantic...but that's about it."

I answered, "It is beautiful...but...you know it's my first, too. My parents never took us either, and that cabin was it for me, too."

She gazed back over the water, and clearly wanted more, grabbing for my hand and pushing it between her legs. She moaned softly, when I pushed the suit aside.

She was wet and I smiled, "How did this happen?"

Gently fucking her, I brushed the hair aside with the other hand and kissed her neck.

"Well, it's sort of your fault. You just looked too hot, walking up the beach after that swim...it might be the way you fill out those swim shorts."

She laughed, "They just seem to stretch in the right places...and it's been nearly twelve hours since we made love. Why don't you take me behind those rocks over there?"

"Well then, we should do something about that...I can't have you unsatisfied."

We were hidden by the big outcropping, but we could still look out over the ocean. Kissing her neck again, I added another finger, and listened to the moans. She leaned back into me, pressing her ass against my rock...my rock-hard arousal.

I watched her untie the knot, holding her top in place. Setting her breasts free, they dropped a bit, forming that sexy crease...they were unsupported, but still upright and glowing in the sun. I couldn't resist, digging into the firm flesh, and she responded, by pressing her hand over mine.

I loved holding her breasts; they were full, firm breasts, that overflowed your hands. I ran my fingers along the warm underside, through the crease, before going for a nipple. It was already stiff, from the wind...or the arousal I felt between her legs. I rubbed it between my fingers, and she let out more moans, melding with the gentle tide, splashing over the beach.

"Yeah...yeah Rob...this's so romantic...it feels sooooo good, with the warm sun and the ocean breeze."

I could feel her pussy squeezing my fingers, and she groaned, "Ohhhh...yeah...please...please don't stop...ahhhh...ahhhh...it feels good." Still trailing kisses over her neck, I nibbled her ear and whispered, "Cum for me...cum for me, baby girl...feel that soft breeze on your body...touching your clit...teasing that clit! Yeah...cum for me...cum for me...cum all over my fingers."

"Mmmm...come on, baby girl...I wanna feel you cum...wanna feel you shudder and moan, here on the beach...cum for me!"

Her pussy squeezed tight, and she moaned louder, "Yeah...yeah...don't stop...Robbbb...Rob...cumming...cumming!" She shuddered just like I knew she would, Cumming...oh...oh...cumming for you...yeahhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhh!"

Holding her body tight against me, I savored the pleasured shudders; I loved feeling her body experience orgasm...it never gets old. When she finally relaxed, I pulled my fingers from her and felt the breeze cool the wet release. I licked musk from them, nodding my head back, and enjoying the reward on my tongue.

Still a little short of breath, "Oh my god...that was...that was crazy hot. Thank you, baby...that was perfect!"

I kissed her neck some more, but then she turned to mash her lips against mine, making out, again. "You are amazing...but I think we're not done, and we should head back to our place."

I looked into those beautiful blue eyes, "Yeah...we need to get more privacy...and maybe finish what we started. I guess it would be a little awkward, getting caught with my dick between your legs out here."

"That's exactly what I was hoping for." She giggled, "I mean the between my legs part...not the part about getting caught."

I grinned, before leaning in for a lingering kiss, "We need to go then...um...I really need to mind your gap, some."

I tried to adjust myself, while she got her suit back in order; I took her hand and she laughed, because I was trying to walk behind her to conceal the hardon, till I got back to my towel.

We barely made it back, before the swimsuits came off. Almost burying my tongue in her throat, I pressed her up against the door. Once we made it to the bedroom, I straddled her, pressing my erection against her pussy.

She moaned, "Mmmm...I can't wait to have you filling me," and grinned, "and making my pussy gap the way you do."

I thumped it over her belly, "Yeah, I need that...need that, too...need to mind that gap!"

She started stroking it with both hands, grinding it against her body. With my cock throbbing in her hands, I grabbed her tits and started teasing her puffy nips...they were sensitive, and she was moaning.

She struggled to reach the lube, but I put it in her hand, and she looked up, "Mmmm...I love to lube you...you get so big...hard...and shiny." She smiled, "But when I get it done, it means I'm gonna get my man's cock...you know?" Knowing she needed to be thorough, she went on to rub some over her pussy, working it inside. More than once she had been sore; she liked that ache, but there was a limit.

She sank back into the pillows and pulled her legs back, while I thumped her belly with my cock; her eyes rolled back, as she savored the heavy slaps...and manly strength of her man's cock. Looking into my eyes, she moaned, "Oh fuck...I'm all lubed and I wanna be worked...stretch me...stretch me, good."

I started pumping, deeper and deeper, and she moaned, "Yes...yes...yes...take me...give it to me...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah, give it to me...give me that cock...that big cock!" Her eyes rolled back again, "Oh my god," and she moaned, "Give it to me!"

Once I was all in, and feeling her clench tight, I pumped deep...and her pussy caressed every inch, every vein, and every ridge I could put inside her.

Gripping her legs and spreading them wider, I kept it greedy, pulling out everything but the head, before pushing back inside. "I'm giving it...givin' it to you...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...you say you wanna be worked...I'll work that pussy...yeah...yeah...yeah, I'll work it hard!"

Going balls deep, I leaned back, to force an outline in her belly...she noticed the bulge, "Oh yeah...there it is...there's Roberto!"

She rubbed it, pushing to where I could feel the pressure. We both moaned, with me groaning, "Fuck, baby girl...that's hot...fucking hot!"

Savoring the tight grip, I fucked hard and groaned, watching her tits bounce, "Fuck yeah...yeah...yeah...yeah, that pussy feels amazing...fucking amazing!"

She started rubbing her clit, but responded, "So does that big dick...mmmm...your big, fucking dick!"

A few minutes went by, and orgasm started to take her; she shuddered and wailed, desperately working her clit to a finish. Watching her body tremble, and her tits bounce, I kept fucking, taking her through the ecstasy of being fucked hard.

With her legs on my shoulders, I kept pounding, till she coated me with glistening pleasure, "Rob...Rob...don't...don't stop...make me cum...make me cum...fuck...fuck me...fuck meeeeee!" We kissed passionately and she moaned into my lips, shuddering with orgasm

The orgasm subsided, and she was a bit more relaxed, but still moaning, "Oh god...fuck me...fuck me...yes...yes...yes, love it...love your cock!"

I could bottom out and stretch her like no other guy had, and she never wanted it to end...she loved every minute...and every inch. Making sure all of it was inside, she started grinding and moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...I really love big...how big it is...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh, fuck me!"

Answering with a cocky response, "Yeah, I know...I know you do...uhhhh...uhhhh."

She moaned, "I'm yours...I'll do anything you want!"

"I know that, too."

"Anything...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah!"

"Well, I do have one request, baby girl...keep workin' that cock...milk it dry!"

She grinned, spreading her legs and pulling them back, "Ahhhh...yeah...yeah, that's my specialty...milking you dry."

I watched her pussy swallow it, over and over, and I slapped her ass a couple times, eliciting more moaning, "Yeah...yeah...do it rough...fuck your sexy little slut...your sexy librarian...slut...fuck me rough...fuck me...fuck your little slut!"

I could feel her pussy, still tight and squeezing my dick, working up and down the shaft. Ready to finish, I pounded her so hard that my balls were slapping her ass...hard and loud...slapping loudly over that ass.

"Oh yeah...fuck yeah...yeah...yeah, make me cum...baby girl, make me cum!"

"Yes, gimme that cum...yeah...yeah...yeah, gimme all that cum!"

As she bucked and moaned below me, I grunted, "Oh god...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...close...close...I'm cumming...cumming!" I yanked it out, "Stroke it, baby...stroke it...stroke that dick!"

She grabbed the big shaft and squealed, stroking with both hands, "Yes...yes...yesssssss!"

I grunted, "Uhhhh...uhhhh...yeah...yeah...yeah...fuck," and showered her with warm release...once...twice, and then it trickled over her hands.

It bobbed free when she released it, but my Roberto had left quite an impression...on her tits...and on her face.

**********************************************

On the way back, we got through customs at O'Hare and made our way to the car. Of course, it started sprinkling as we were getting off the tram, in the remote parking. We could see the car, but it was a mad dash with the roller bags. We threw them into the back seat and broke into laughter once we were in the car.

It was a warm spring rain, but we were still wet. I kissed her, "We made it...I'll get us home from here. Put the seat back and we'll be back in Champaign, before you know it."

It was a few hours south on 57, but I felt good...everything was perfect. She stripped off her wet jacket while I cranked the heat...and the radio, merging with the traffic.

We both had to work that next day, but I was feeling good about it...rested...and invigorated. However, the spring break did take a toll on some of my students...a couple still looked hung over.

When I got back after my last class that day, Megan was already there and greeting me at the door. She was grinning, "Close your eyes."

I balked and she responded, "Just humor me...close your eyes, and keep them closed."

I heard her footsteps and the sound of the ocean (yes, ocean waves in Champaign/Urbana), and when I opened my eyes, she was wearing one of her bikinis and handing me a cerveza. With one of those big Megan smiles, she yelled, "Surprise!"

I caught on, smiling, "You brought Cabo to Urbana!"

"I did...I just wanted our vacation to last...I thought we could have it continue here at home. I knew you wouldn't mind seeing me in a bikini...and I borrowed Janie's white noise radio. What do you think?"

"I think it's amazing...you are amazing...and I want it to last, too...we had such a great time!"

She took a little sip from her beer, grinning, "Well, I thought maybe you could help me out of this suit." She turned so I could pull the strings, holding up her top, "And maybe you could help me with a few things in the bedroom."

"I hear the ocean in there...maybe we could do it on the beach?"

She got a big grin, "Yes...yes, that's what I was hoping for!"

I untied her bottoms and rubbed my hand over her butt cheek, noticing the tan lines. Before I could respond, she was scooping up the bikini and heading to the bedroom.

I watched that firm, bubbled ass sway and jiggle and I smiled, "Baby, I'm right behind ya...try to find a palapa! We don't want to get sunburned in the wrong places...you know."