Hot, Sexy Tina Ch. 05

Story Info
A hot morning led to crazy, hot garden sex and past history.
2.8k words
4.28
7.4k
5

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week or so later, we had cappuccino with biscotti to start the morning. I told her I had some work in the greenhouse and she just smiled. At the time, I didn't think anything of it, but things soon changed.

After the last satisfying tryst in the greenhouse, Tina came back for more; she came out, bra-less and wearing a t-shirt. I think the aroused nipples had me, before she opened her mouth.

I easily boosted her up to rest on the bench, and planted a long, sensuous kiss over her lips. She gazed into my eyes and grinned, "Thought you might need a break or help...or...um something like that?"

We were overcome with lust, as I pulled the shirt over her head. Her arms and legs instinctively wrapped around me, as I kissed down over her neck, on the way to her breasts. For a split second, I thought about taking it up to the bedroom, but her pleasured moans made that impossible.

After some prolonged sensuous groping, I stood back to pull my shirt off and told her, "Pull it out...pull out my cock." She anxiously unbuckled and pushed my pants to the floor. The bulge was growing, and she rubbed it with intense lust...and excitement, kneading the skin-tight briefs,

Sliding the underwear to my knees, I watched my dick bob upward and sway; her eyes were fixed on its erotic, slow dance.

I was almost completely erect and standing naked in the greenhouse, with my very horny wife...does life get any better?

Her whole body was yearning for cock, and she jumped down, dropping to her knees. She anxiously stretched her mouth over its head and slid her tight lips down the shaft. Pumping it deeper to fuck her face, she worked it, in and out of her mouth.

With both hands in her curly locks and gripping tight, I ramped things up, and it wasn't long before I was moaning, with considerable pleasure. I looked into her eyes, "I'm gonna bend you over this bench...and work that pussy over. What do you think? You wanna get worked over?"

Her mouth was full, but she nodded. I gave her a few more thrusts, before pulling out and helping her to her feet; she anxiously spun around to lean over the bench.

I slipped the pajama pants down and then her tiny panties, "Baby girl, arch your back and spread those legs a little more!"

Aching to be fucked, she squealed with excitement, and anxiously complied. I got down between her legs and licked her pussy, pushing my tongue deep...as deep as I could, anyway. Teasing her fleshy arousal, I noticed it was already swollen and pink. I traced her pussy and ran my tongue over top several times, just to feel her shudder against my face.

"Rob...oh god, Rob...fuck me...gimme that cock...gimme your cock!"

I used a finger to part her tight pussy lips; then probing the steamy slit with the tip, I lubricated it with arousal. She moaned, when l pumped it up and down, through her lips, "Yeah, that's exactly what I need...ahhhh...ahhhh...I'm...yeah, I'm gonna be tight...so tight for you."

Accompanied by her pleasured groans, I gently pushed the head inside, "Holy shit, Rob! Mmmm...yeah...yeah...sometimes it feels like I'm losing my virginity all over...fuck that's...that's good...stretches so good!"

I smiled, "Yeah...fuck yeah...it is tight...I'll go slow...take it slow. Guess it's been a while...maybe a week?"

That was a long time for us, but I did pay a visit to Jodi & Pete; everybody was left satisfied that evening...but that's another story, for another time.

She rocked her head back and forth and moaned, as I started inching the shaft deeper. I slowly pumped her with the rock-hard flesh, limiting my penetration to just a couple inches. It was taunting her needs but giving her the time to relax.

I was pumping it halfway, grazing her g-spot, and eliciting more moans. Once she started rolling her hips to meet the gentle, measured thrusts, I knew she was ready...ready for it all. I wasted no time, in taking it all the way, going slow and teasing her cervix.

Moaning, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...Rob...yeah Rob...yeah...yeah...fill me up...with that cock...pump me full of cock!"

She was wet, and the thick cock, slamming into her, came out shinier after each thrust. I swatted her ass and grinned, "What was that...what do you need?"

"Full of cock...fill me with cock! Mmmm...yeah...yeah...yeah, fill me...fill me with cock!"

Stretched tight and full, she groaned with ecstasy as the girthy shaft molded her pussy's insides. I rolled my hips and pumped harder, pushing hard, throbbing cock deep into her belly. Slow, steady and deep, I pumped into her, pausing every couple minutes to grind her cervix.

She anxiously took over, slamming her cheeks against me and grinding back into me.

The sound of my pubes slapping her pretty, little ass backdropped our pleasured moans, but then she turned, "Mmmm, I wanna lay back and watch...watch you fuck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...want you to push my knees to my shoulders and pound my little pussy!"

I pulled out, while she spun herself around and guided me back inside her wet, wanton pussy. I hoisted her legs high, and her moans filled the greenhouse, as I thrust forward. I really liked to watch, too...her pussy's super tight and squeezing the shaft, while she's rubbing her clit (my kind of multi-tasking).

Pumping myself deep, I stared down at her, and joked, "You like losing that virginity over and over again...don't you?"

With Her face overcome by lust, her legs bobbed and shuddered over her body, but she replied with a winded whisper, Ohhhh...ohhhh, god yeah...yeah...yeah, take it...you can take my virginity...yeah...yeah, anytime!"

As I mercilessly grunt and grind her intimate core, it sent waves of pleasure through her body. Her tits bounced with each thrust, and I reached out to grab one. The flesh was firm in my grip, and I tugged the nipple...a stiff, erect peak, crowning the areola.

She screamed with ecstasy, as the pounding resonated with her frantic rubbing, and she exploded. "Ahhhh...ahhhh...god...Rob...Rob...Rob, fuck...fuckkkkk meeeeeee...fuckkkkk meeeeeee!"

Her body shuddered with waves of intense release, and I fucked her through it, both grunting with animal need.

She moaned out, "Oh god...oh god...ahhhh...ahhhh fuckkkkk...ahhhh fuckkkkk...cummmmmmming!" Her climax was so intense, I seriously thought she was going to pass out, but I just kept pounding into the tight, warm embrace.

Finally, I had to finish, gripping her hips, and thrusting harder. Going deep, and bottoming-out, made her breasts deliciously mesmerizing to watch, heaving and bouncing with each impact. I had her screaming again, while she gripped her flailing legs, and totally surrendered to my needs. We had fucked so hard, I had scooted her body over the bench, and her head was almost in potting soil.

Fucking in our own private jungle, with lush tropical foliage and the morning sun, seemed erotically primal...and connected with nature. We considered adding cushions and a mattress out there, but haven't done it yet, however, we do keep lube and a vibrator behind the sprinklers.

My release came quick, and I grunted, painting her insides with steamy, hot seed. Her body shook and her pussy squeezed, desperately worshiping the thick, meaty sustenance. Once the waves subsided, I pulled my cock from the warmth and sex dripped onto the bench.

Our lips met in a steamy embrace, and I ran my fingers through her hair, brushing out soil. With a big, sexy grin, she jumped down and engulfed my cock, milking out the last drops...savoring the passion, coating the shaft.

She sucked hard and I pumped the last drops over her tongue; while stroking her cheek, I looked into her eyes, "Baby girl, you got pussy all over that dick...taste good? Yeah, lick it...lick off all that creamy pussy...yeah...yeah, that's it."

"Mmmm, yeah...yeah, that's it...get it all...get it all."

I leaned back with a big smile, watching her lick it clean, and grinning, "So, it seriously feels like your virginity is lost?"

"Sometimes it just feels full and you're stretching me...it's exciting to feel that. I've never told you this but when we first met, I did research. Everybody said you were a great guy, but remember, I told you I was fantasizing about what you had...down here!"

Well, I also I heard you were bigger...Ryan told me you were a great guy and, of course, he had to tell me you had a big cock...one of the biggest he'd ever seen at a urinal. I was sure he had seen his share of cocks...and had to be reliable."

I didn't bother me that a gay man was scoping things out in the bathroom, but I tried to think back to when I might have been in a urinal next to Ryan. I teased her, "So, you pursued me because of my dick?"

Her grin broke into laughter, "No, that wasn't the only reason...you know that. But when I felt it growing against me, I knew it must be true, and I couldn't stop thinking about it...it was so different than Stephan's. He was just small...or average...I don't really know what's normal."

"Mmmm...and I definitely remember when I felt it push inside. The first couple inches hurt, but it felt good...and you were so gentle. When it was all inside, I could feel everything stretching...there must be a thousand nerve endings inside a vagina, because it still feels that way."

"I take it that the Ex's didn't do that...go deep enough to touch those places." I smiled, "You know...I'm always happy to help you with that?"

"I know you are...you're always ready."

"I guess losing my virginity was pretty memorable, too, but it came several weeks later than planned."

"What...what's do you mean?"

"The first time we just gave up because I wouldn't fit, and she gave me a blowjob. I had the condoms, and her parents were gone, but we really didn't know what we were doing. Several weeks later, we got another opportunity, and we got some lube."

She grinned, "You could've used lotion or something."

"I know that now, but where were you, when I was trying to cure my virginity?"

********************************************************

That evening we walked through the garden with a glass of Brunello, our absolute favorite. Once she lowered the glass from her lips, we kissed long, deep and sensuously...it tasted even better from her lips.

When we parted, she whispered, "I feel like you're due to lose that virginity...maybe again."

I smiled, "The second time today?" Before she could respond, I grinned, "We can go to the greenhouse again."

"No, let's do it here."

"Baby, you're wet already, aren't you?" I grinned, "You gotta let me have your panties...I wanna use'm."

She slipped them off, and I shoved them under my nose, inhaling the female arousal. Taking deep breaths, the soft, feminine musk got me rock-hard; I shoved the shorts and underwear to the ground, freeing my erection to stand tall and proud.

Tina watched me wrap it, with her tiny panties, and start pumping. With each stroke down the shaft, the dark purple head would poke above the dainty fabric.

Her eyes ran up over my body, but watching me masturbate, triggered even more arousal, and she started dragging her fingers through her pussy lips...and pumping deeper.

She dropped to her knees with a big smile and watched again, "Here, let me...let me take over." She continued stroking me with the panties, but soon smiled, "Let me suck it...he definitely needs more personal attention."

I moaned as she worked her tongue over the head, "Oh yeah, that feels...that feels good...mmmm, feels so good. You like that, baby girl?"

She pulled off and there was a thick coat of spit; for just a few seconds, after tossing the panties aside, she admired the glistening shaft. Thick, veiny and pulsing, it looked serious, manly, and irresistible. She looked up, sexy and grinning, "Yes, yes I do...I love it...definitely a virgin killer...so how many virgins have you had?"

My gaze met hers and I grinned, "Only one...one girl...it was Valerie, and I was in high school. Now, virgin male ass...that's a different story; I've had four ass-cherries...Marty, Jay, Pete and Bryan."

"Wow, I know most of them...we even went to Marty's wedding." She grinned and went back at it, kissing the head, and wildly licking it all over. Her tongue made circles over the ridge, up over the head and then down the shaft...all the way to my balls.

Once she had it back in her mouth, she wrapped her hand around the base, and pumped the shaft below her lips.

Eventually, I tightened my grip, to push it deeper and fuck her mouth again. Her lips were stretched wide, and I started pounding her mouth like a pussy; I kept it shallow, pumping faster and faster.

When I pulled out, she whispered, "Sweetie, I'm wanna take it all the way." She grinned, "But go slow...and feel free to help out a little."

I moaned softly, while grabbing the back of her head to push my cock deeper. When I pumped gently into her throat, I could feel my cock pulse with a heartbeat in her lips and my balls brushing her chin. I pumped my hips to throat-fuck her, and the soft gurgles blended with a calming chorus doves and crickets.

With my dick buried, I was worried about her throat, and asked, "Baby girl, you doin' ok...need a break?"

When she pulled off, she was panting and grinning, "Sit down...sit on the bench and let me take that virginity, again."

My stiff cock was still weaving back and forth, once when I sat down. The spit was really thick and glistening, but I smiled, "I bet you're tender from this morning...I can get some lube."

"That's sweet, honey...but it'll be okay." Twice, spitting on her fingers and tracing her pussy lips, "There, that works."

She hopped up on the bench, positioned her legs on either side and lowered herself, to push down over my dick. She took her time, feeling the lips splitting wide, gripping and sliding down the shaft. Gradually taking it all, she impaled herself with the entire shaft, coming to rest in my lap.

It filled her up nicely and, knowing it would be easier on her, I was happy to find she was wet all the way through. We both savored that feeling of having it deep inside her warmth and molding her insides. With her pussy being stretched once again, she whimpered in pleasure.

As dusk started to settle in, the intensity of our lust took over, and we started fucking, slow, steady and savoring. She trailed her fingers over the shaft, soothing her taut pussy lips, and teasing her clit.

The pulsing head pumped deep into her pussy's tight grip, and I groaned, "Ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, ride...ride it, sweetie...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, that's it...ride it!"

With our pleasured moans filtering through the trees, we were lost in our verdant garden fantasy...it was like another world. Tina, digging her fingers into my shoulders and using her legs, was bouncing wildly up and down, on my cock.

I reached around to grab her butt cheeks, guiding her up and down the shaft. All cowgirl and squeezing rhythmically, she was driving me closer and closer...her pussy was contracting...relaxing...contracting and relaxing, over and over.

Humping up into the tight, warm ecstasy, I took over, while she rubbed her clit, "Oh fuck...fuck...oh my god...ahhhh...ahhhh...yeah...yeah, fuck me...fuck me like that...just like that...Rob...oh Rob!"

I did, but more simply put...I fucked the hell out of my crazy horny wife. As pleasure overwhelmed her, she tightened around my cock and brightened the darkness with moans of ecstasy. Slowly her orgasm built with intensity and came to finish, and there was just a soft, subtle breeze in the tree above us.

It was all calm around us, but I was anything but calm...I was right on the brink. Tina was soaked but ready to give me what I needed...and more.

"I'm close fuck...fuck...fuck, I'm close...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...oh fuck, where...where do you want it?"

Again, squeezing with her pussy, she grinned, "Oh god, put it inside...cum inside me...ahhhh...ahhhh...ahhhh...fill me up...ahhhh...ahhhh, fill me...up! Cum in me! Cum in me...oh god, cum...cum in me!"

Sinking it all the way, and grinding deep, "Fuck Tina...fuck...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhh...yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I pumped her pussy full, painting her insides.

Coming to rest quietly atop me, Tina clung to my warm body and listened to the warm breeze. Her smile pierced the darkness, "I feel like another glass...you?"

"Yeah, I'll pour some of the same?"

"That sounds perfect, sweetie."

She climbed off me and giggled, as cum started to trickle from her pussy, "Let me just find my panties, and...um...we can maybe build a fire."

She cupped a hand between her legs, to catch the seed, and I grinned, "Wanna separate glass for that?"

"Yeah, I might want a nightcap...before I lose my virginity...again."