Timmy Pt. 01 - The Cutie gets a BJ

Story Info
I blow my good friend’s son.
878 words
4.52
33.3k
46
5

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel him grip my long blonde hair tighter. Why do the young ones always grab my hair as I fellated them? Oh well, Timmy is a cutie so I let him have his fun. It's not often a guy in his early 20s gets his mom's 50+ year-old friend to suck on his cock.

I saw the long looks he gave me while his mother and I lounged by the pool. Of course, my skimpy bikini was hard to overlook. My slim waist, plump rear, and heavy natural breasts stuffed into a tiny black wisp of fabric is hard to miss. When I removed my coverup I could see Barbara was a bit surprised, even perturbed. She knows my predeliction for younger guys. I saw concern flash over her face when I smiled and waved to Timmy as he emerged from the pool.

Good (and horny) boy that he is he came over to say hello. "Timmy, could you do me a favor and fetch my sun hat for me? I left it inside."

When he returned with it I made sure to give my iced-tea a loud slurp through the straw with my plump lips and gave him a little wink as as it gurgled. "Thanks sweetheart," I smiled.

Barbara has often inquired about my exploits, and I could see her wondering if I'd corrupt her angel in the same way......

I shift my weight back to sit on my bare feet, taking the pressure off my knees as I give his cock a long lick along the bottom, with a flicker just below the head. I feel him shudder a bit. I reach my hands behind him and start to knead his firm, round butt. I pull him a bit closer so I can take his rigid cock deeper into my warm, wet mouth. A few loud slurping sounds adds to his excitement as I look up with my crystal blue eyes.

Why shouldn't I enjoy Barbara's son? Her judgemental, haughty ways could irritate. She loved to hear about my cougar-like conquests, but then would cast aspersions. I also didn't care for the look she gave me when she saw my bikini today. Clearly she is jealous.

I slip my right hand behind his full, heavy balls and start to tickle them. Accompanied by my swirling tongue lashes around his engourged cock head, his breathing quickens.

Really, Barbara could be such a bitch. Always bragging about her husband's money. Now she had to wonder - would Timmy become one of the boys in the stories I told the ladies about over cocktails at the country club? Was it her son's cock which was 8 solid, smooth inches the ladies licked their lips about as I described it?

After a few gentle ball tugs I slip one in my mouth and roll it around. My left thumb now massaging the base of his angry cock head as my right hand starts to rub his perenium briskly.

Yup, Timmy was going to make it into my luncheon stories, no doubt. His raging cock was wonderful. So rigid, so thick - simply lovely.

The precum is starting to make its way out. It won't be long now. A hard straw-suck slurp should get all that sweet precum flowing. I shoot another glance up at him and a "mmmm" as I swallow it down. His breathing picks up further.

Should I let Barbara "discover" us, or make her wonder? I'm thinking I have more to show Timmy, so maybe I'll hold off letting her find out for now.

Timmy's hips start to buck as he holds the back of my head with both hands. I swallow hard which brings his cock straight to the back of my throat.

Barbara is going to be livid. I'd let out a laugh thinking about her reaction if I could, but that is impossible now as I am getting furiously face fucked by her sweetie. The only sounds emerging at this point are my moans and wet slurping.

Time to finish this up. If Barbara returns to the pool and sees us missing it could ruin my long-term plans now forming for Timmy.

I slip my right hand into my bikini bottom - past the little runway slip of blonde hair and plunge my middle finger into my dripping honey pot. Perfect lube. I start to bob my head quicker, sucking aggressively on the pulsing head, my left hand gliding rhythmically up and down the thick shaft. My long, slick right index finger finds its way between his delicious, firm butt cheeks towards its mark. As I quickly plunge my finger up his unsuspecting bum he lets out a quick gasp and raises up on his toes. Instantly my pulsing mouth is filled with copious amounts of warm, salty baby batter. I moan with appreciation and swallow every drop. I gently pat his rear-end a couple of times, smile, lift off my knees, slip my bikini top back over my DDs, wipe my mouth with the back of my hand, and exit the poolhouse to make my way poolside - just in time for Barbara to emerge from the kitchen with a tray of lemonade and a fearful look on her face.