Hot Slut Wives Pt. 04

Story Info
The Carver family fuckathon.
4.5k words
4.75
35.2k
43

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,550 Followers

"Ryan! Please, darling, I can explain..." Sarah knew how idiotic that sounded. She could think of nothing else to say.

"It's self-explanatory, isn't it?" Ryan stalked toward the oversized round bed. "I see my shy little virgin bride of only a few days carrying on like a wanton whore with my brother and father, From what the girls tell me, you're pretty free with the ladies, too."

Lucy and Monica came in from the shadowed outer hallway, wearing lewd smirks and nothing more.

Neither Jake nor Keith reacted with concern. "You married a real firecracker here, bro. Helluva hot piece."

Jake sat up in bed and stretched laconically. "You're not too angry, are you, son?"

Ryan looked into Sarah's frightened eyes then roved over her flushed, sweat-and-cum-drenched naked body.

"Nah, this is fine," he sneered. "I understand what this family's like. Only thing I don't understand is why nobody's fucking Sarah up the ass. Every true whore I've ever screwed liked ass-fucking best."

Everyone but Sarah laughed. She looked around the room at each of them. "Ryan, what's going on here?"

"Seeing as you two are newlyweds," Keith said, "If someone's going to pop her anal cherry, it's got to be you." He and his father rolled out of bed to join their wives as spectators, leaving a bewildered Sarah curled up alone on the sheets.

Ryan's cock was as hard as she'd ever seen it and as gorgeous as the first time she'd laid eyes on it.

"You're not furious with me?" she asked, relieved but very confused.

"I can't be," he replied. He got into bed and put his arm around her shoulders, hugging her close. "I love you. Like I love the rest of this revoltingly immoral and unprincipled crew of sex fiends."

"The blood runs true," Monica said wryly. "Don't it?"

"I admit I was shocked and a little hurt when Lucy showed me what you were up to. At first."

"You saw? All of it?"

Ryan pointed at the cameras on the wall. "Some of it. Enough to see just how happy and free you were with other men's cocks in you. And to realize how good we can be for each other, and how perfectly you fit into this family. And I admitted to myself that I'd hoped all along that you would--eventually. I thought we'd need more time to get there. A lot more.

"But hell, it was bound to happen when I left you here alone with these guys. I don't know what I was thinking, except maybe I unconsciously wanted this to happen. For you to discover for yourself what kind of a slut you could be, without me leading you like some old lecher down the road to degradation."

"Pretty much my job in this family, anyway," Jake laughed. "To set a bad example for the next generation."

Sarah smiled timidly at that. The weak smile became a grin, then a giggle, and she suddenly found herself laughing out loud along with everyone else.

"You still love me?"

"More than ever," Ryan assured her. "I would have tried to give up all of this to be with you, if I'd had to. I'm just relieved and happy that this way of life is what you want, too. That is, if you do?"

"I do! More than anything!" Sarah declared without reservation. "I never knew! But it's all I want."

"Okay, then, if I were you I'd get down there and assume the position," Lucy offered brightly. Seeing Sarah's confusion, she bent over and slapped her own ass. "Come on, Monica, let's give the bride an assist." They both moved toward the bed.

"Oh!" Sarah exclaimed. She grabbed her husband's arm. "You're really serious? About doing that to me?"

"Doing it with you," Ryan corrected. "But only if you want to."

"I don't know..." With her husband's huge cock inches from her face and remembering how challenging getting it up her virgin pussy had been, just a few days ago, it was hard to imagine it fitting inside her smaller, tighter rear hole without ripping her apart.

But Sarah trusted Ryan even more than she had at the beginning, having learned this evening that there was nothing she could do that would turn him away from her. He loved her that much. It sounded like he'd ass-fucked more than a few babes, and knew what he was doing. He always did. And the thought of women other than herself having shared this intimacy with her beloved husband when she still hadn't was not acceptable to her any longer.

Plus, Sarah could see from everyone's expressions, and from the vigorous new hard-ons that Jake and Keith each sported, just how exciting it would be for them to witness the bride's maiden adventure in butt-fucking. The prospect of what that might mean for her own lusty enjoyment in the days and nights ahead decided the question for her.

"I do, darling," she said softly. "I want your magnificent cock in my ass."

Lucy and Monica clapped their hands and cheered. Keith and his dad shared a high-five. The two experienced sluts posed Sarah on the bed on her hands and knees. Lucy had Sarah plant her knees as far apart as practical without going sprawling on her belly--and stole a lick at her daughter-in-law's drooling snatch while she was at it.

"So good." Lucy smacked her lips. "Your cunt's full of Keith's jism. Just wait a minute, Ryan. Let me clean that up for you, Sarah." She curled her wet tongue far up into Sarah's pussy, lapping up semen and sucking it into her mouth. Sarah almost came right then and there from the stimulation inside her sex canal.

"Pillows under her stomach?" Lucy suggested after finishing. She picked up a plump, overstuffed bed cushion.

"Fuck no," Monica countered. "ME under her stomach." Lying on her back with her feet facing away from the newlywed couple, she scooted back between Sarah's arms until her face was directly under the young blonde's crotch. She took Lucy's offered pillow and stuffed it under her own head, raising herself nearer Sarah's crotch.

"I've been wanting to taste this pussy since I saw that first picture of it wrapped around Ryan's fat dick," she murmured in a thick voice. "I hope you left a little taste for me, Lucy."

"You're his wife," Lucy sniffed. "You get to eat Keith's cum any time you like."

"And it's always a pleasure," the redhead assured her mother-in-law. She pulled Sarah's rear lower until her tongue could reach to tickle the blonde's moist pussy lips, and pulled the pert little globes well apart. "Lube her up."

Lucy spread a thick layer of sex lubricant up and down and around Sarah's ass crack, using her small nimble fingers to work a good amount into the little puckered hole itself. She managed to get two fingers inside, finger-fucking Sarah's asshole with them for a minute. "This'll help loosen you up and relax."

Next, it was Ryan's turn to enjoy Lucy's skilled ministrations. The sex-mad Thai slut welcomed any opportunity to get her hands on a stiff prick, whether purely for her own pleasure or in the service of further sealing the bonds of lust between her horse-hung stepson and the new daughter-in-law that she'd already learned to love herself. She took her time lathing Ryan's long meaty pole with a liberal coating of lube, her fingertips gliding over his fuckflesh, caressing the bloated knob with practiced skill. She made a detour down below to fondle his balls.

That made Sarah a bit grumpy. Lucy was taking way too long supposedly getting Ryan ready. Monica did have a point about Lucy's tendency to "hog the buffet," as the smart-aleck redhead had archly put it.

"That's good enough, thanks." Ryan pushed Lucy's hand away. He was as impatient to begin as Sarah was.

Monica guided Ryan's swollen, mushroom-shaped cockhead to Sarah's puckered asshole. Sarah felt gentle pressure as he pushed to get it in. The little ring of muscle gave way and opened just a bit, and just the tip eased its way inside. Sarah winced in discomfort.

"It's not gonna fit," Sarah whimpered.

Monica chuckled. "Let me help." She twirled her tongue around Sarah's clit and darted the tip into her slit. "Mmmm... Your body wants this, Sarah. I can tell by the way you're gushing into my mouth. Now, just relax. Don't be afraid."

Sarah had a sharp, short orgasm under Monica's oral manipulations, and then another. Her rectum spasmed and relaxed so that the hot, wet dome of her husband's prick could fully penetrate her. It was a combination of pain and exquisite pleasure. She could tell when the flared ridge of his knob slipped through her anal gate--she'd had no idea that her rear entrance was that sensitive! He applied more pressure, sinking his pulsating shaft a few inches deeper into her ass.

"Just give it a good shove, son," Jake's voice boomed.

"Be quiet, you big dickhead!" Lucy slapped his chest playfully.

"It's the best way," Keith defended his father. "She'll thank us later."

"Men! What do you know? Monica and I have had all your cocks up our asses. We're the experts here. Back off."

All the while, more of Ryan's prick inched its way into Sarah's asshole. Ignoring the other guys' banter, he worked slowly forward, being careful not to give her too much of his shaft at once, giving her ass time to accept the unfamiliar invader. He moved back and forth, in and out a few fractions of an inch at a time.

"Rock back a little bit," he encouraged his bride. "That's it. About three inches to go, honey. Three inches and we're all the way home. Ahhhh...feel that, baby?"

"I feel it," she sighed. "Oh, Ryan, it's like you're twice as big!"

"You like it, then?"

"I love it! I swear you're stretching me to the breaking point but I love it so much!"

"Monica, gimme some action, too," Ryan growled as he plowed his prick into Sarah's throttling rear fuck-hole. "Lick my cock!"

"Lover, I can just about reach your nuts," the redhead replied. She did what she could, grasping his pistoning cock in one hand and letting the slippery shaft run freely back and forth through her fingers. With her other hand, she played with his big dangling balls. She craned her neck up, trying to catch one in her mouth, but he was moving way too much for that. She settled for licking his sack as it swung back and forth above her head.

After every few swipes at Ryan's balls, Monica switched back to probing Sarah's slit with her tongue.

With his hands on Sarah's hips behind her slim waist, Ryan humped patiently back and forth, relishing the way her asscheeks trembled with the unaccustomed sensation of his huge cock driving into her rectum. She quaked and shuddered and mewled joyfully as he plumbed her buttery depths.

It had been a long time since Ryan had enjoyed a cherry asshole. Such were rare in the city, at least in the circles in which he moved. Almost as rare as a virgin cunt. Sarah had given him both of hers and he loved her for that, and even more for knowing that he could share her with his family.

As Sarah grew used to this marvelous new kind of penetration she bucked back harder against him and he sensed that she was ready for him to go still deeper. He braced his hands between her shoulder blades and scooted forward to crouch directly over her ass. At this angle, he was fucking his cock straight down into her asshole and was able to go all the way in until his balls slapped her asscheeks.

"UH-OH! OH! OH!" Sarah cried out.

With Ryan completely out of the way and his forceful thrusts pushing Sarah down onto Monica, the redhead could redouble her attentions to Sarah's pussy. She stiffened her tongue and drilled it in and out of the blonde slut's fresh, open sex slot.

Monica had found that younger women's cunt cream was particularly creamy and flavorful. That was her opinion, anyway, and she rarely passed up a chance to introduce a neophyte to the delights that an experienced woman's mouth could bring. She'd looked forward to this visit and to the opportunity for some leisurely mutual slit-sucking with Lucy. It was weird, having a mother-in-law decades younger than herself. Lucy had just turned thirty years old this year. Her tiny cunt was a delectable gem, her mound soft and never stubbly. As smooth and hairless as Lucy's entire body was, Monica was not sure that any hair had ever grown between the woman's legs at all.

Sarah's face dipped between Monica's parted legs. She licked experimentally at Monica's protruding clit but was so buffeted by her husband's thrusts and overwhelmed by the pleasure of cock in her ass that it was impossible to concentrate. She rested her cheek on one of the redhead's thighs and settled for occasionally licking her pale pussy lips. That suited Monica well enough. She was sure that she'd have Sarah to herself later.

From the corner of her eye, Sarah saw Lucy on her knees between Jake and Keith, alternating between sucking her husband's and then her stepson's cock. The sight combined with Monica's pussy-eating triggered the full-body orgasm that had been building in Sarah's loins since her maiden ass-fuck had commenced.

"Motherfuck! Cumming cumming cumming oh goddamn Cocksucking Angels in Heaven!" Sarah shrieked. She was sure that she'd never used such language before in her life. She hoped these studs and sluts did not think poorly of her for it.

Ryan slammed hard down against her asscheeks and erupted inside her. Hot jism jetted into her ass tunnel, long streamers of cum. It was another new experience, both soothing and sublimely sensual.

Monica sealed her mouth to Sarah's pussy and greedily drank the girl-cum spouting from Sarah's fuck-hole.

"I own this ass!" Ryan bellowed. He yanked his cock out to unstopper a flood of white goo that spurted from Sarah's little anus, down between her legs, and dripped onto the sheets. "You all hear? Fuck Sarah any other way you and she want, but her asshole is mine."

"Yes, darling," Sarah played along, sobbing happily and gasping for breath. "My ass is yours and yours alone. 'Till death do us part."

But when her husband turned away, the adorable blonde bride winked slyly at Keith and Jake.

She was already planning to take each of them up her ass at her first opportunity.

Keith's monster cock-knob driving into her butt would be a fuck to remember, for sure.

####

The days and nights passed too quickly, and soon it was time for Sarah and Ryan to pack up and get on with the rest of their carefully preplanned honeymoon. At everyone's insistence, Ryan had already called the airline to twice reschedule their outbound flight to Tahiti.

Sarah was having too much fun, getting to know her new family ever more intimately.

On their last evening together, the six gathered out at the hot tub by the swimming pool. No one saw any need for swimwear. So the Carver men sat on the curved deck surrounding the tub with their hard cocks swaying in the warm breeze while the women played a game.

The game was simply this: each slut paired off with a stud other than her husband and jacked him off until he shot his load.

It was a friendly competition, one without losers.

Following Lucy and Monica's lead, Sarah had located herself right in front of a Jacuzzi jet. Kneeling with her legs parted, the warm, bubbling water produced a continual hum of arousal as it flowed between her legs and over her pussy lips. The stimulation spurred her efforts as she fondled Keith's cock--not that she needed more inspiration in that area. She'd fallen in love with his oversized fuck-knob. Just the sight of it churned up her cunt in a special way, and she wondered how many others there were like it. She meant to do a hands-on survey of Ryan's buddies when they got back to L.A. She was confident that her husband would support the project.

The agreed-upon rules for the hand job competition permitted no sucking as such, but naturally, she'd drooled liberally all over Keith's cock at the start, to lubricate his shaft.

She spat in her palms and slid them along the upper surface of his cock, going hand-over-hand from root to tip. She varied the technique every so often by curling her thumb under to tease the sensitive spot just behind the underside of his cock-head. Good Doctor Keith said it was called the frenulum. All she knew was that she'd seen him blow huge loads whenever Monica licked him there.

Sarah hoped for a geyser. She could tell that he was pretty close to coming now.

But Lucy always had the advantage in such competitions, having avidly whored since her late teens. Her technique was to cup Ryan's balls in one palm, blowing warm breath on his ballsack while sliding her fingers rapidly along the underside of his prick. When his shaft started jumping wildly, it seemed she would be the sure winner.

But when Ryan's first streamer of jism arced into the air, Lucy aimed his cock at her mouth and folded her lips over his cock crown, a violation of the rules. Her cheeks puffed out and her throat worked to guzzle down what was doubtless a generous cumload. Lucy had that effect on men.

"I guess I lose," she said sheepishly, but without real regret. She collected the last spurts of fluid and licked it out of her hand. "It's just not in me to let a man's ball juice go to waste. And honestly, your husband's is the tastiest."

"It is," Sarah agreed proudly.

Keith climaxed next, shooting his cum in a high arc over Sarah's head. She craned her neck to watch it. A little splattered down into her face and hair.

When Jake shot off, crafty Monica had her wine glass in hand to capture as much as she could. With a hearty sigh, the redhead relaxed with her back against the tub wall and her elbows on the rim, sipping the heady cocktail of red wine and semen she'd created.

Always an attentive host, Jake saw that most of his guests' glasses were empty. He refilled them all, then raised his in a toast.

"As the, ah, patriarch of this family, I hope that just this once I can speak for everyone, without fear of contradiction, in saying that we're overjoyed to welcome Sarah to the clan. We all love you, Sarah. You're a perfect fit."

"Hear, hear!"

"With a little stretching," Monica quipped, idly fondling Jake's softening cock.

"Sarah, I'm afraid we went behind your back and plotted against you this afternoon," Lucy began. "We wanted to plan something special for the bride on her last night with us." She took Sarah by the hand and led her into the house. The others followed them up to the master bedroom.

Ryan lifted Sarah in his arms and carried her across the room, depositing her on her hands and knees in the center of the big round bed. He stepped back. His father climbed onto the bed, crouched behind her, and made ready to fuck her.

"This evening is all for you, Sarah," Jake said. "Three cocks for you." With that announcement, he penetrated her ready cunt.

"And our pussies, too," Lucy added.

All for me! Sarah thought. Jake's prick sliding up her cock channel stoked her always-simmering lust to a boil and she came immediately. She tingled from head to toe, imagining all the hot possibilities the evening ahead held in store.

"Fuck me, fuck me faster!" she gasped. Monica and Lucy sat on the edge of the bed to watch as the other men moved in on Sarah.

"I'm dying to get my cock in your hot little mouth, again." Ryan knelt in front of his wife and offered his half-hard cock to her parted lips.

"And I hope you always are, darling." She sucked him to the top of her throat, tonguing his velvety, mushroom-shaped cock-head. His prick stiffened and thickened in her mouth as she worked him over. Jake settled into an easy fucking pace, thrusting almost casually into her from behind.

Lucy, raven-haired, big-titted little fuckdoll Lucy, lay on her back and wriggled under Sarah for a close-up view of her husband's huge prick stroking in and out of Sarah's tight fuck-hole. She watched for a couple of minutes, playing with her pussy, and when she finally couldn't resist joining in she scooted back a little further, propped her head up, and started licking Jake's taint. She rubbed Sarah's clit gently.

"Oh yeah, Luce, you're making Sarah's pussy spasm all along my dick! And what you're doing with your tongue is great. Lick my balls while you're at it."

Fleuron84
Fleuron84
1,550 Followers
12