Hot Slut Wives Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perhaps later, my love. In a few seconds, my tongue's going to be in your asshole, rimming you the way you so enjoy." Rimming was usually Lucy's finishing move, because it made most studs shoot right away. But when Jake put his mind to it he could hold off his orgasm and keep on fucking right through a house fire.

Sarah sailed along on a cloud of ecstasy. Jolting orgasms fired off in her cunt every nine or ten seconds. She bucked her hips backward and forward in tempo with Jake's powerful drives. In the midst of her lustful haze she noticed Monica jacking Ryan and Keith off, getting them ready, Sarah hoped, to take their turns at her.

That was exactly what the brothers had in mind. Jake pulled out of Sarah's pussy without coming and moved aside to let Ryan take his place.

The spectacle of his newlywed wife climaxing on his father's cock had been too erotic for Ryan to continue passively watching. He nestled his cock between Sarah's wide-open cunt lips, but before plunging into her he reached around to play with her tits, to tease her for a while and get her even hotter for his prick. Her pink nipples were hard as cherry pits. He rolled them between his fingers and pulled them out as far as he could. He'd learned how much she liked that.

"Give-give it to me now," Sarah begged hoarsely. "I gotta have more cock!"

Ryan counted slowly to ten in his head, then jerked his hips forward abruptly to bury his cock balls deep in his wife's frantically gyrating cunt. Sarah screamed and climaxed again.

Beneath Sarah, Lucy moved forward to take her daughter-in-law's swollen clit between her soft, sucking lips. With a long, grateful sigh, Sarah lowered her face to Lucy's pussy. She admired how perfect her mother-in-law's fuck-hole was: her smooth cunt mound was so pouty and plump that it enfolded and almost hid the narrow dark lips of her sex slit. Her pussy hole itself was so tiny that it still astonished Sarah every time she saw it engulf one of the giant Carver cocks. Sarah could tell Lucy and Monica's pussies apart even when licking them blindfolded-- another sexy game she'd learned to play.

Sarah planted her lips on Lucy's cunt and sucked.

After fucking Sarah through half a dozen climaxes, Ryan too pulled out without cumming himself. "Keith's turn, I think," he said, kissing Sarah on the crown of her head. "The best for last? I know you've got a thing for his dick, anyway."

She lifted her head from Lucy's cunt, gazing wistfully into her husband's twinkling eyes. "You really do love me, don't you?"

"Enough that I'll never risk losing you by keeping you from your dreams."

Once again, Sarah thrilled to Keith's mighty fuck-club masterfully claiming her fuck tunnel. She arched her back and howled as he penetrated and plundered her writhing body until at last she sank into an orgasmic stupor, fuck-drunk from continuous climaxes. She lost all sense of time and no longer had any idea what the others were doing, though occasional moans and giggles and the wet sounds of cocks moving in fuck-holes suggested that they were far from idle.

Keith didn't cum inside Sarah's pussy, either. When she could stand no more pleasure he withdrew and sat back on his haunches between her knees. "Let's do this, guys," he called out. The other studs joined him on the bed, crouching above Sarah, Jake by her side and Ryan by her head.

Lucy knelt behind Keith and Monica behind Jake, each reaching around to fist their partner's hard cock.

Sarah's eyes fixed in fascinated excitement at the tips of those three cocks. Keith erupted first, with two of Lucy's small fingers up his asshole massaging his prostate. Long, pulsing jets of hot jism splashed onto Sarah's tummy and pussy and thighs.

Jake came like a firehose. Monica aimed his cock, directing the thick flow to paint Sarah's tits and face. Sarah was so excited that the rain of cum on her nipples was all it took to trigger her own orgasm.

Sarah watched her husband jack himself off, held her breath, and waited.

With a few last hard pulls on his shaft, Ryan finally exploded, showering his wife's face and hair with spunk. He pointed his cock at her open, drooling mouth to whet her thirst, then dipped down for her to take his cock-head in her mouth and suck the last of his jism out.

Sarah could not have imagined a more perfect beginning to their lives together as man and wife.

####

"The house will seem so empty, without you two," Lucy told Sarah and Ryan. The group was gathered in the downstairs kitchen for more wine and a late snack. "Hopefully we'll see a lot more of you together than we have of Ryan over the last few years."

"Here's an idea," Monica said. "You could talk Jake into getting off his hermit's ass and doing a little traveling. I bet you'd love Alaska, even if you do have to wear more clothes--at least, outdoors." She laid a hand on Ryan's shoulder. "And I've got an executive client at one of the studios, so even when Keith's on a heavy surgical rotation I may have the odd chance to drop in on you guys."

"That'd be great," Ryan agreed. "Sarah, honey? You all right?"

"Hmm? Oh, I was just thinking that I wish we weren't leaving tomorrow." Sarah dropped her voice to a smoky contralto that her husband hadn't heard from her before. "It feels like we all have so much more to explore." She batted her eyes vampishly at him, causing Ryan to break into laughter.

"You trying to seduce me, lady?" Ryan unlocked his phone. "Fine, I can change our tickets one more time. This is costing us a fortune. But anything for the love of my life."

"Thank you, thank you! I promise I'll make it up to you, darling. Starting right now." And with that, Sarah reached under the table for Ryan's cock.

Her other hand was already jacking on Keith's.

THE END

12