All Comments on 'Hot Soup'

by X-Factor

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Cute

Good as always. I all wet because of it.

Ferengi2004Ferengi2004almost 20 years ago
Not Finished

You should make a sequel detailing the after effects

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good story

I loved the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Sequel

This ones just BEGGING for a sequel, it seems she really liked her "boyfriend" so i really wanna see how she handles this

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
but it was only sex...

her acts are ripe for those words or similar words to him. in any case, he should be done w her

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shame he didnt have a paintball gun and fired it

into the multiple times. Any chance of reconciliation when out the window when she took his cum bareback. Cheating on you is one thing, Taking bareback sex and rising STDs and HIV are another thing. Taking a man's cum and risking pregnancy is about as low a woman can go on the man in her life. This is the time to fold'em, cut your losses and find a new bit of fluff, this one has a new puppy tail to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Shame he didnt have a paintball gun and fired it

into the multiple times. Any chance of reconciliation when out the window when she took his cum bareback. Cheating on you is one thing, Taking bareback sex and rising STDs and HIV are another thing. Taking a man's cum and risking pregnancy is about as low a woman can go on the man in her life. This is the time to fold'em, cut your losses and find a new bit of fluff, this one has a new puppy tail to suck on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Too Short...and...Sweet?

The story does seem a bit too short. I read some comments about sex being just sex, but the truth is that a relationship is built on trust. He obviously couldn't trust her and she so easily lied to him. hmmmm... there is a breakdown even without sex.

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Wow!

I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
...

can u PLEASE add a sequel?

surprise me

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Crap

Crappy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This is the wrong catagory for this,but what should it be. I am confident he leaves her and former friend behind, like last weeks newspaper. No it was only sex, w/e; and minimal ties there to walk away from

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Unfinished

Where's the rest of it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
unfinished...part 2

Your could have gone a number of ways with this story but you picked the lamest of them all. Why didn't you give the boyfriend some balls rather than make him look like a total loser (of course in this story, he is. On all counts).

He should have walked over to them and poured the soup down the crack of his ex-best friend's ass to run over his jewels and down on Jill's cookie. Even though it wasn't hot anymore it would have been a shock to their systems either way. Why have the guy run away rather than at least have some type of confrontation. That type ending could have saved this worthless piece of trash. You have him running away like a whimp.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Terrible Ending

This has got to be one of the worst endings on this site. Wow!1/2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

The first part of the story was a good start then BANG, it all came falling down. When to get nothing but sex talk you lost the story. GARBAGE!!

LucasredLucasredover 5 years ago
And THEN?

Who gets the apartment? Who gets the girl? Who gets their ass kicked? So many possibilities, so little story.

darthnader19darthnader19over 3 years ago
5 stars

Damn really wish this had a sequel was amazing build up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
unfinished story, brilliantly told

Hot Soup may be exceptionally written, and it does deserve Five Stars for the quality of the story telling, but it is an obviously UNFINISHED story. Does Jill get back together with Alex? Is Alex really an innocent victim in all this? Does Jill stay with Steve? Or does Steve dump her because he never really cared about her as a person? The reader is left wondering.

X-FactorX-Factorabout 3 years agoAuthor

I ended up making this story the opening tale in a series I call "Betrayal" and continue it from there.

DarkSideGirlDarkSideGirlover 2 years ago

I love this story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userX-Factor@X-Factor
2105 Followers
I am Jordan Xavier, known as X-Factor on Literotica since 2001. Excuse the 20-year-old stories - I was quite new. And young. Follow on Twitter @XFactorErotica for updates Now out on Amazon - Cottage on the Beach: This Passionate May-December Romance Needs to be Hidden - An ...