Hot Springs

Story Info
Jay has fun with sister and niece.
2.7k words
4.53
81.4k
127

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domes88
Domes88
610 Followers

"Time for me to cool off a bit!"

I stood up in the waist deep water and walked towards the steps to get out. I reached down to grab my towel from the chair on the deck of the hot spring pool. I dried my hair facing away from the water, then turned towards it as I rubbed the towel back and forth over my back. Glancing through the steamy air to the small pool, I looked at my sister, Tiffany. She was soaking with her husband, Joe, and her 18 year old daughter, Elena. We had decided to meet up for the weekend in the mountains. My sister really wanted to check out the hot springs. I beat them to the pool and was already soaking by the time they arrived. Upon arrival I learned some interesting information that I doubt my sister was aware of. The springs were clothing optional! I opted not to wear a suit. Now I stood completely naked in front of them.

Joe was pretending not to notice. My sister's eyes darted around nervously, as she tried to avoid eye contact and looking at my exposed cock. My niece, however, wasn't as discreet. She was staring at my dick hanging flaccid just a few feet from her face.

"I'm gonna get something to drink, then go check out the sauna if anyone wants to join."

I spoke nonchalantly as I finally covered myself up. I was probably only exposed to them for 8 seconds or so, but the tension in the air made it feel much longer. They were all kind of startled when I spoke, and all looked at my face.

"I'll come with!"

My niece stood up to get out of the pool, but my sister chimed in.

"Elena, honey, hang here with your dad for a minute. I need to chat with uncle Jay for a minute. I'll bring you and dad something to drink when I come back."

Tiffany waded to the steps and climbed out of the water. I watched as she dried herself off. She wore a matching pink bikini that wasn't particularly revealing, but complemented her body shape nicely. I admired her butt as she bent down to wipe her feet off, careful not to be obvious with my stare. Finally she walked towards me and we left the poolside. When we were out of earshot of the others she smacked my on the arm.

"What the heck was that all about?"

"Be more specific, Tiff..."

I pretended to be clueless, even though I knew what she was referring to. I just was getting a kick out of the situation and wanted to hear her address it in her words.

"You're naked in front of everyone!"

I waited a couple seconds to reply.

"Take a look around, sis."

We both took in the crowd around us. There were a few people wearing suits, but most people were not. Men and women of all ages were there in their birthday suits. I looked towards Tiffany and chuckled.

"To be honest, it's actually kinda weird you're covered up. Relax a little. I'm sure those boobs of yours would appreciate some fresh air."

"I think this was a mistake coming here. I should go back and get Elena out of here before she gets completely freaked out."

She turned around abruptly. I reached out instinctively to slow her down, and got a handful of her breast in the process. She stopped in her tracks and turned towards me. She looked me in the eyes as she reached behind her back.

"Here. Is this what you want, Jay? Fine. Here you go."

Her boobs were magnificent. Full, perky C cups with dark brown nipples pointing straight out. I smiled and looked up.

"That's the spirit! Let's hit the sauna!"

I put my arm around her shoulder and guided her back with me and over to the sauna. We didn't say a word to each other as we folded our towels on the bench and sat down. After a few seconds she looked over at me.

"I'm sorry. I might have overreacted."

"It's fine. I was surprised too. But it does feel very liberating being completely naked."

"That thing is going to make Joe feel insecure, though."

She was looking at my cock. I tried hard to suppress an erection. My flaccid penis hung down almost 5 inches. It's over 7 inches long when it's hard. I tried to keep that from happening.

"Don't worry about that. He will be fine. I'll go grab them right now actually. Sit tight."

I hurried back to the first pool to retrieve Joe and Elena. As I walked up, they were already drying off. I kept my focus off Elena's body as I spoke up.

"Let me show you guys the sauna. Your mom is in there waiting for us."

Joe replied first.

"I'm gonna go get myself a massage, then I'll meet up with you guys."

He waved and walked off. He seemed a bit uncomfortable with everything. Elena didn't seem bothered by it at all. She hung her towel around her neck and we walked back to the sauna.

"Everyone is naked," she suddenly said.

"Well, not quite..." I replied.

"Do I have to wear my suit?" She stopped and looked me in the eyes.

"You can do whatever you want, Elena."

She wasted no time unhooking her top. Then to my surprise, she pulled her bottoms off and stood naked in front of me before covering herself with the towel.

"Come on. Let's go." She pulled my hand and led me towards the sauna. She walked in and sat down beside her mom, and I sat across from them.

"Where's Joe?"

"Massage."

"That sounds incredible!"

She leaned back against another row of bench behind her with her eyes closed. I stood up and walked to the other side and sat down behind her, placing my hands on her shoulders. She looked back at me as I rubbed her softly. My legs straddled her, leaving my dick just inches away from her back. I massaged her back and shoulders for a few minutes before Elena spoke up.

"Can I get a massage too, uncle Jay?"

"Of course. As long as your mom is willing to share."

Tiffany reached back and grabbed my hands to give me a weird kind of hug.

"I'm actually going to find Joe."

My hands came free from hers and my palms dragged across her naked nipples as I pulled them back to me. She stood up and walked to the door. Before grabbing her towel she looked me in the eyes as she removed her bikini bottom. Her dark trimmed bush framed her plump labia. My cock began to rise. She turned and walked out.

I looked down at my now rock hard dick as Elena turned around. Her eyes were wide as she looked back and forth between my eyes and my cock. Without saying a word, she grabbed it and stroked it gently before turning around completely and guiding it into her mouth. I was completely stunned. I knew I had to stop the situation, but there was simply no chance I was going to do that. I reached down and cupped Elena's perky breasts. I let her nipples slide between my fingertips as i caressed her tits.

All of a sudden, I felt that inevitable urge that couldn't be resisted. I made eye contact with Elena as she had half my cock shoved between her lips.

"I'm gonna come!" I somehow whispered and screamed to her simultaneously.

My niece stared into my eyes as I blew the biggest load in a decade into her throat. The way she took my nut with such ease and looked me in the eyes the whole time almost blew the top off my head. I was out of control. I pulled her on top of me and sucked on her engorged nipples while exploring the rest of her body with my hands. I let my fingers slide into her crack as i pulled her right up against my lap. My rock hard cock was wedged between her upper mound and my body. I could feel the prickly sensation from her stubble. I looked down and adjusted myself slightly to allow her body to slide up mine. Her perfect little pussy appeared, and my dick pushed against her wet opening.

Just before I pushed my cock inside her, I hesitated and looked in her eyes for some type of reassurance or something. She closed her eyes and I felt her hand on my shaft. She guided the tip inside just a bit. I grabbed ahold of her ass to help guide the rest inside her.

I snapped back to reality as the sound of the door opening startled both of us. I lifted her off my body and she clumsily settled beside me with one leg draped over mine. Her shaved pussy was glistening. Her inner folds had bloomed like a flower. I reached over to cover her with one hand as I put the other one on my bulging erection.

"Holy shit! Sorry!"

We both scrambled to cover up with our towels as the guy who walked in on us tried to make us feel better.

"Nothing wrong with a couple loving each other. Hell, I'm kinda jealous to be honest.."

He rambled nervously. I pushed my boner against my belly and wrapped myself up. Elena had covered herself already. I looked at the stunned man still by the door. He was trying to push his penis down and cover himself, but it was obvious he was aroused. We walked towards the door with our heads down. Elena was ahead of me. As I passed the guy he softly whispered to me.

"I wish I could fuck your wife."

I just walked past him and out the door. As I reached back to close the door behind me I caught eyes with the guy who walked in.

"Will you grab my suit off the the hook, uncle Jay?"

Her voice echoed inside the sauna and I saw the guy's eyes widen. I stepped back inside, grabbed the white swimsuit from the hook, then looked back at the guy. I spoke to him with fake confidence.

"My wife and I are into role-play. I'm sorry for what you saw. Can we please keep this between us?"

"Yeah, man for sure! You and your wife- I mean your niece- have a good day!"

He winked at me, actually convinced by my story. I closed the door and caught up with Elena, who walked towards the spa area. She looked back at me with a stupid smile on her face.

"Let's get a couples massage!"

I laughed out loud.

"Hilarious. But look at me please, seriously."

She stopped and looked in my eyes. I again was struck with how ridiculously pretty she is. I sort of stuttered.

"You...you know we can't...or you know..your mom would kill me!"

She intentionally adjusted her towel just to deliberately give me a flash of her naked body. She spoke slowly and fluttered her eyelashes at me.

"I'm still wet."

Then she turned around and kept walking. I followed her inside and to the reception desk. I stood behind my niece as she asked to schedule a couples massage. I began to say something to stop the nonsense, but just mumbled. The middle aged woman behind the counter looked at me.

"No need to explain yourself, sir. You and your girlfriend will be in room 4 down the hall. Jamie will meet you shortly and take good care of you both."

I felt Elena's hand grab mine and pull me down to the room. When we were inside, she shut the door behind us aggressively and pushed my body up against it. I found her lips with mine and we began making out passionately. I let my fingers wander into her soaking slit, then eased two of them inside her opening. The door pushed against my back, and we both scrambled to the side by side tables. The masseuse smiled at us.

"You can get rid of those towels."

I hesitated a moment before exposing my erection to the young lady. Elena looked at my naked crotch as she discarded her towel. The masseuse laughed again.

"What do you think about doing a happy beginning today? Maybe you want to handle your husbands issue over there before we get started. I can step out for a moment."

"No, that's ok."

I was stunned again as my niece got off her bed and approached me. She looked at the masseuse again.

"It will just take a minute, won't it unc- I mean hubby?"

I didn't have time to say anything before she enveloped my shaft with her mouth. I felt my dick slide further into her throat, and she bobbed back and forth vigorously. It was less than a minute. I didn't even warn her. I just came in her waiting mouth. She took my load like a professional once again, then just walked back to her bed. The door opened and another massage therapist came inside. For the next 45 minutes they rubbed us down with oil. I was in ecstasy as they finished up. I was hand in hand with Elena as we left the room, covered only by our towels. As we came back from behind the reception desk, we saw my sister.

"There you guys are. I've been looking for you for a half hour!"

Elena spoke first.

"We got professional massages!"

Tiffany seemed relieved.

"You better say thank you to your uncle Jay," my sister told Elena.

The receptionist looked up as I tried to get the girls moving away from the desk. We made brief eye contact, then moved out of the spa building. Elena draped her towel around her neck. My sister looked at her surprisedly. Before she said anything, I followed suit. My dick bounced between my legs somewhere in between partially flaccid and partially hard. Tiffany was a step ahead of Elena and me. She flipped her hair and then slung her towel back at me. I let it fall to the ground as I watched Tiffany's ass jiggle in front of me. She led us back to the first pool we soaked in. I looked up from my naked sister right as we got to the edge of the pool and she stepped in. At that moment I remembered Joe was with. He was sitting on the edge with his feet in the water. To my surprise, he had taken his shorts off. His little dick poked out sheepishly before he slid in the water to cover himself.

My cock was a different story. It hung down to the side a bit but was still engorged. I saw Joe glance at my impressive dick, then to his beautiful wife, and then to his daughter. He didn't say anything. We all lowered our bodies under the water up to our necks. As we situated our bodies I felt my sister's leg brush against mine. I casually let them get entangled. She playfully splashed me with water. I splashed everyone else, and soon the pool was a splash zone in each direction. I ducked behind Tiffany as Elena unleashed an attack. As I ducked low to the water behind her my hand wrapped around her waist. I pulled her against me and felt my cock hit the back of her thigh. My hand betrayed me. I found her little bush and slid my finger inside her gash. I fingered her underneath from behind for a couple minutes.

"Elena, will you and dad go get us some waters please?"

She was quick to reply. She grabbed Joe's hand and led him out of the pool. As she stood on the edge looking at my sister and me unnecessarily close to one another she looked down at her bald pussy and rubbed it a little.

"Should I grow a bush like mom or keep it shaved, uncle Jay?"

I gasped and looked up to Joe. He didn't react. I looked Elena in the eye and slid closer to Tiffany until I felt her ass crack on my cock. I took a second as I placed my tip against her gash and applied pressure.

"You both have beautiful pussies."

My dick entered my sister from the back. Elena smiled at me then grabbed her dad by the hand again to lead him away. I grabbed my sister's tits and drove my cock inside her. As she panted and exhaled heavily, I heard her ask me something.

"Is her pussy tighter than mine?"

Domes88
Domes88
610 Followers