Hot Springs Ch. 02

Story Info
Things get out of hand with my sister and niece.
1.5k words
4.43
25k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Domes88
Domes88
607 Followers

I lifted Tiffany up against the deck of the pool and aggressively fucked her from behind. Her pussy was honestly pretty much as tight as Elena's, but I felt even naughtier and hornier fucking my little sister. My cock was probably even more engorged than earlier. I lifted her further up the edge of the pool and penetrated her above the water. She begged me to finish, so I grabbed her hips and rammed her as hard as I could until I exploded inside her. Several people were looking at us while we were fucking, expressions varying from arousal to just shock. Unfazed, I pulled my cock out of her pussy, grabbed her hand romantically, and led her to the pool stairs.

My cock was still half sprung as we walked over to find Elena and Joe. They were covered with towels. Joe was the first to speak.

"Should we go back to the rental?"

My sister had rented an Air BnB for their family to stay in. I was planning on getting a hotel room. I opened my phone to look for accommodations when I got to my stuff.

"I'll ride with uncle Jay!"

Elena spoke excitedly as she smirked at me.

"I'm not even sure where I'm staying yet, darling" I replied.

"Nonsense! You'll stay with us. Our rental has two master suites with king beds. Plenty of room for all of us!"

My sister was adamant.

Joe spoke up.

"I think it might be a bit awkward for Jay and Elena to share a bed, don't you?"

"I'm sure they would be just fine with that arrangement, but just to be sure, I'll sleep in Jay's bed and you can sleep with your daughter. At least for the first night."

I felt my cock twitch as my sister took control. We walked to the parking lot and Elena grabbed my hand as we went.

"I'm still gonna ride on uncle Jay."

"What's that?" Joe looked towards us.

"I'm riding with Jay!"

"Alright, you guys follow us to the house then. It's about 15 minutes away." Tiffany looked back at me. "Take care of my little girl now, Jay!"

"No mom, I'll take care of him!" Elena retorted.

Tiffany rolled her eyes and we opened our car doors and got in. As I exited the parking lot Elena unbuckled her seatbelt and leaned towards me. She grabbed my crotch and then slid her hand into my loose shorts. I just lifted my butt and slid them off completely. She wasted no time getting in position and putting her mouth over my cock and going to work. She sucked me for the entire drive to the house, and I nutted in her mouth as we pulled in the driveway.

We got our stuff unloaded inside and situated in our rooms. As soon as I closed the bedroom door to my room with my sister, I took off my clothes and walked into the master bathroom where she was brushing her hair. I grabbed her breasts as I looked into the mirror at her face. I slowly lifted her shirt off her body, then got on my knees and took her leggings off. She wasn't wearing panties. I bent her over the vanity and spread her legs slightly. I licked her from behind as I let my finger find her wet gash and clit. My tongue puckered against her cute little ass hole. She hummed in delight as I ate her ass and pussy from behind

After a few minutes I lined myself up and pushed my cock in her awaiting slick hole and pumped her slowly at first. But i picked the pace up quickly and we were soon making loud banging noises against the vanity. She was screaming. "Fuck me!Fuck me!"

I kept pounding her, and got kinky with my talk.

"Do you think Elena could handle this kind of pounding?"

"Let's see! Elena get in here!" She screamed.

I heard my niece walk in the bedroom before I saw her enter the bathroom through the mirror.

"Uncle Jay isn't so sure you could handle getting plowed like this!"

I pulled out completely and reentered my sister several times in a row, until she grabbed my shaft and guided it back inside. I felt her orgasm clench my cock and I drove hard again, before pulling out completely and looking at Elena. I walked over to her, picked her up and carried her to the bed. I peeled her yoga pants down her legs as she discarded her shirt. Her thong panties offered mild coverage of her crotch, but I pulled the lacy material aside and looked at her bald labia, glistening and swollen plump.

My middle finger traced a line up her tight slit, dipping into her warm pussy and then running over her engorged clitoris. She moaned and looked at me with wide open eyes. I lowered my head and began licking her perfect prize.

My thumb dipped inside Elena's cunt just as I felt someone grab my balls and cock from behind. I'd forgotten about Tiff. I buried my head further into my niece's soaking wet pussy, letting my index and middle finger do the penetrating of her little hole. My thumb touched her ass hole, inadvertently at first. That movement became intentional the next time she grunted. My thumb pushed inside her back door past the knuckle as my tongue lapped her clit and my fingers caressed the upper wall of her vagina.

Lost in the moment, I was shocked back to earth as I felt a wet sensation on my ass hole. I was aware enough to realize she was jerking me off from behind, but it took me a few seconds to wrap my head around what was now happening. She swirled her tongue on my asshole for the first time in my life, even my exes. The kink just made me even more relentless in my mission to give my niece the most intense orgasm of her life. I adjusted my hand, and pushed my middle finger as deep inside as I could while I rubbed her clit back and forth with my thumb.

At the same time, my left hand slid underneath her and grabbed her butt cheek. I pulled her ass towards me and slid her leg over my shoulder. I watched my right hand pleasuring her tight little body as I dipped my head down to lick her now exposed rose bud.

She flinched as my tongue made first contact, but quickly took the treatment in stride, moaning and whispering dirty phrases as my tongue flicked aggressively over and in her tight young ass. I could feel my sister's finger playing with my ass hole and I held back the urge to cum as she gripped my balls tighter.

I looked back at Tiff as I slid my knees up the bed and positioned myself to fuck my beautiful niece. Elena was fingering her pussy and clit energetically, whispering "fuck me, uncle" over and over, slowly but clearly.

As I lined myself up, the tip of my cock brushed against her ass hole. I was going for her little cunt, but the way she spasmed made me change lanes. I put my hand on my shaft and firmly but gently applied pressure.

Elena let out a gasp as I initially penetrated her. She had been lost in darkness with closed eyes, but she opened them up and looked me in the eyes as my cock drove inside her ass. Her fingers continued to move in ways and speeds I didn't know were possible. I looked down at her wide open pussy as I put my other hand under her ass and pulled her body against mine.

Her pupils dilated and I felt her body clench as she felt her first orgasm. She apologized to me as I slowed down with my pumping. She had squirted, but just a little bit. I slid my cock up and down her soaking wet gash before entering her pussy. I looked back at my sister as I felt her lips touch the tip of my cock. In the doorway, Joe was watching what was going on intently. We made brief eye contact as i pumped his daughter's cunt.

I spoke up.

"What should I do, Joe?"

"Fuck them from behind," he said matter of factly.

I told the girls to get on their knees. They listened and followed my request, pointing their asses up at me. I got behind my sister and pushed my cock inside her with ease. I pumped a few times, before pulling out and realigning myself with her ass hole. I heard her sigh, and I drove my dick inside her. I didn't hold back. I pounded her ass hole aggressively as she screamed. Finally, I relented and took a hold of Elena and did the same. She responded more enthusiastically and pushed her ass against me as I fucked her tightest hole.

Joe stood in the doorway tugging his cock as he watched his daughter get fucked. I motioned him to come towards us with my hand as I continued thrusting. Hesitantly he inches towards the bed, still tugging himself.

Domes88
Domes88
607 Followers