Hot Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

God, this man was one hell of a great lover. I kept my head on his shoulder and rested against his chest. Cuddled in his arms, he kissed me gently on my head and I smiled. I really smiled for the first time in a long time. My whole being was relaxed and happy. Within a few seconds I was sound asleep, still in Ricky's lap, his meat still inside of me.

Light was just starting to come in through the window of the bus when I slowly opened my eyes. I was still on Ricky's lap and to my amazement his cock was still inside of me and was very hard. I moved slightly to see if he was awake. Oh yes, he certainly was. He gave me a jab with his cock, straight up. I jumped a little and he chuckled.

"Good morning, hot stuff. I hope you slept well. I know I sure did." Ricky said with a grin.

I turned my head to look up at him and I saw a set of eyes looking straight at us. I sat straight up...forgetting to pull the blanket up with me.

"Oops, sorry." I said as I pulled it around us.

"Oh, no need to be sorry dear. I heard everything last night. I'm sure glad you enjoyed yourselves and it was me sitting here and not some snooty old biddy who would have raised a ruckus with you. But I would suggest you put yourselves back together before the other passengers start rousing from their stupor. Might be a little embarrassing, if you know what I mean." The little old lady hid a giggle, excused herself and headed for the restroom.

12