Hot Stuff in a Cool Pool

Story Info
Ethan learns a lesson from his dad's college friend.
2.2k words
4.33
14.8k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat of summer beat through the classroom windows. The heat a constant reminder of the decisions and finals coming as soon as the school closed for summer. Ethan found his mind rushing faster than he would have liked as he sat listening to the teacher summarize the semester. Ethan was a senior at his school in Los Angeles and the weight of that decision bore down on him. His school constantly echoing the journey he was about to go on in less than a few months. His home life wasn't all that better, with his dad at work often, he was responsible for all the stress and planning he put himself through. His dad made sure to help, but Ethan found himself feeling like it was all on him. He had not decided on a college, the options varied out in California, but which one could his dad afford, and Ethan would want to attend.

His teacher had finished his final review for his class just as the bell rang. Ethan gathered all his stuff and went to his locker to get his keys for his ride home. As he drove home, he thought about what the rest of the day would have for him. It was not until he got home that he realized why his dad was not there. His dad had talked about having his college friend come visit at dinner for a while. Ethan sighed, the thought of a visitor he and his dad would have to to entertain would be another thing to juggle during finals, and he needed to turn in his college application within a few days. His homework soon piled the coffee table, the temptation to jack off home alone came to his mind. An embarrassing situation came to his mind, what if his dad and the guest came early. That set his dick throbbing, Ethan did his best to ignore himself and study his AP-calculus exam.

It was not much longer until the sound of keys in the front door stopped Ethan's studying. His dad, still dressed in his work clothes, opened the door and let the guest in. Ethan's dad introduced the guest.

"Hey, Ethan. This is my good college friend I was telling you about, Connor." Ethan's dad said, he stood with a welcoming smile as Connor walked in.

"What's up," Connor asked. Ethan stood to welcome Connor in, he shook Connor's hand which resulted in a firm handshake.

Connor was taller than Ethan, which was off-putting, Ethan had been taller than his dad for a while, Connor certainly had some height on Ethan. Connor had long stylized black hair, he wore some jeans, and a shirt that was tight on Connor's chest. His muscles highlighted through the gray t-shirt. His whole physique was incredibly attractive, but Ethan stood determined to not let it intimidate him.

"Hi, sir. It's nice to meet you." Ethan said respectfully. He felt that maybe he had under dressed somehow, the hot guest and his uniformed dad made his shorts and logo t-shirt child's play.

"Please, you can call me Uncle Connor if you'd like," Connor told Ethan, his smile warm.

The trio ordered dinner from a nice restaurant. Ethan's dad and Connor talked about college memories and funny stories. They somehow always ended with something extreme happening that caused the room to reverberate with laughter. From Fraternity initiations to stories on the beach. The stories painted a much different picture than Ethan's stress was making him see college as. Eventually the stories made it to the current times.

As Ethan looked at the guest he found his dick growing inconspicuously, he tried to find a normal way to hide it.

Connor asked Ethan how old he was, and what he was planning for the upcoming years. Ethan's demeanor changed, he suddenly felt those concerns he was fighting not an hour ago weigh all the much harder. Ethan's dad chimed in making Ethan's responses seem less sparce.

Soon as the discussion slowed, Ethan's dad and Connor started to prepare for an excursion into town. Ethan was invited as well but he denied the offer despite the requests from Connor. Ethan thought about the things he would be willing to do with Connor but the idea of his dad tagging along made Ethan decide against it.

As his dad and Connor left for town Ethan once again went to the bathroom, then back to studying. It took less time than he thought it would, but Ethan finished all the review he felt he needed for the exams that were soonest. His work went back to picking one of the many colleges he had to decide from.

As he did so he heard the keys in the door and the sound of his father heading to his own bedroom. Ethan decided to relieve some stress, he snuck through the now dimly lit house and safely past the living room which Connor was sleeping in.

As soon as he shut the back door, he tore his clothes off. He ripped open some lube he stole from his dad's nightstand a previous night and proceeded to rub it equally on his sweaty asshole and his throbbing cock. He confidently walked through the 11:00 night, he had done this before so he doubted that he would be caught this time. He climbed into the above ground pool that he and his dad had set up the second it got hot. It was not anything fancy, but it was nice regardless. Ethan felt the cool water envelop his ass and balls. He could not help but moan in relief. Ethan sprawled out lying flat on the water, uncovered as he stared up at the sky. He fingered his lubed ass. And his other hand massaged his balls.

It was not long before he heard a door open and close nearby. Shit! He thought to himself. He covered himself before he looked up to see who it was that was nearby. To his surprise Connor strode out to the pool.

"Hey, little dude. Out for a soak, are we?" Ethan waded forward to hide his fully erect cock.

"Uncle Connor...?" Ethan trailed as he started to say something.

Connor sized up Ethan, eyeing him up and down. "Does your dad know you do this?" He asked. Ethan indicated no. Ethan said that he only did it after his father was in his room or asleep.

Connor slowly removed his clothes as well and set them down as he too climbed inside. The small blue light that illuminated the pool lit up Connor's dick which Ethan could not help but catch a sight of it was thick and just a bit bigger than Ethan's own. "Well, now I've exposed myself to you, why don't you do the same?" Connor said in a completely calm tone. Ethan gently removed his cupped hands from his dick and let his hands wave around in the water.

Connor did not make much gaze at Ethan's dick but instead said something about Ethan's dad and college. Ethan eyed the floor of the pool, not looking up.

"Hey, kid, you tense up whenever I mention something about your dad and college, what's up?" Connor commented.

"It's just I haven't found one, I have quite a few options, but dad never seems to have anything to add." Ethan sighed, the tone of his voice showing less emotion.

"Kid, your dad just wants you to find what you want, not what he wants. Connor encouraged. "Kid, you're putting too much on yourself, it's not all on you. Not only that you need something to get the emotions out and lose that stress. You ever sucked cock kid?" At this Connor grabbed his dick and balls with both hands and had a face that made Ethan's knees shake. Ethan smiled a sheepish grin. "Your dad said I couldn't fuck you but who the fuck cares, get over and get working."

"Yes, Uncle Connor." Ethan replied with a sheepish grin.

"Don't call me Uncle Connor, call me sir." Connor demanded his tone changed to a more demanding dominating one. Ethan thought it was so fucking hot.

Yes, sir. Ethan said before he went underwater to fill his mouth with Connor's rock-hard dick. He used as much tongue as he could. Then Connor pushed Ethan's head further down, the dick slid back touching Ethan's throat. He kept pushing until Ethan rose to get a breath of air. Ethan continued until Connor pulled Ethan off his dick and turned around pushing his face into his naked hole instead.

Ethan's nose was filled with a flood of smells that overpowered the chlorine. Ass, and sweat rubbed all over Ethan's mouth as he pressed in forcing his own tongue around the hole. He tried to push his tongue in as much as he could causing a deep moan from Connor.

Connor again stopped Ethan and folded him over the edge of the pool, he started to rub Ethan's hole. First one finger, then two, then his dick. He thrusted and Ethan moaned, the feeling of his ass being wrecked by this dick was overwhelming. The feel of the cool water on his ass and the heat inside him made him melt onto Connor's dick.

Slowly Connor sped up and used more force in his thrusts. Ethan found himself moaning loud and forcing himself back with every lunge Connor made. Connor then forced his underwear around Aetna's mouth riding him like bronco. The sound of flesh slapping flesh resounded and slurped as Connor lunged inside eathan in the pool.

Connor felt like his arms and legs felt like nothing compared to the pleasure coming from his ass, and the rubbing of his rectum. His dick stood strong, quivering a little, under the cool surface of the water.

Finally, Connor slapped Ethan's ass as Connor got close, he held Ethan up in a hug squeezing and playing with his nipples as well. In a loud moan from both, Connor came inside Ethan leaving his dick inside to pump deeper and deeper into Ethan's ass. Connor scooped up the cumy water and pulled Ethan's hair drawing his face back.

"Ethan had came as well. "Make sure to clean that before your dad takes a dip," Connor said in his regular calm tone of voice.

He pulled a used Ethan out of the pool and as Ethan started to move towards his clothes Connor pulled him to the ground.

"We aren't done yet kid," Connor said. Suddenly a hot stream of piss flowed onto Ethan's face and he forced himself to catch it in his mouth.

Connor then took Ethan and bent him once again over the pool edge and bellowed, "You're lucky you remembered to lube, kid." Ethan moaned and salivated into the pool as Connor cupped his hand and in a fluid motion, slow and rhythmically forced it into his ass. His ass stretched and widened with what felt like every single moan.

"Yes, sir, please use this boy's pussy," Ethan called out.

What happened for the rest of the night Ethan did not know. He just woke up on the couch, a bottle of water halfway up his ass and getting spooned by his uncle Connor. He stood up realizing he probably didn't have long til his dad left his room to go to work.

"Shit!" Ethan muttered. He tried to pick up his and Uncle connor's clothes that lay strewn around. The amount of cum all over the clothes made Ethan ponder just how much longer Connor had used Ethan than he could remember.

Ethan glanced back one more final time at the strewn out connor. Ethan smiled and went back to his own room.

As Ethan helped put Connor's suitcase in the car Connor looped around to say one last goodbye of the trip.

"Kid, don't forget what I taught you." Connor said in a kind tone.

"I won't Uncle Connor, I doubt I could." Ethan replied in a sheepish grin. He shut the back of his dad's car.

"Oh, I almost forgot," Connor said, reaching into his shirt and pulling out a necklace, he handed the key attached to it to Ethan. "Give this to your dad, he probably wants it." Connor left with a slap of Ethan's ass and entered the car.

Ethan smiled, he reached into his pocket switching out the unknown key with a letter. He slid the letter in the mailbox and went inside.

Once his dad returned from dropping Connor off at the airport. Ethan held up a flier to a college not far from Ethan's hometown. "Hey dad, what do you think about this college?" Ethan's dad smiled, they sat and talked. Ethan felt the lonely responsibility he had held onto fall away.

"Oh, shit, sorry I almost forgot. Uncle Connor told me to give this to you." Ethan explained holding up a small key.

Ethan's dad snatched it in an instance. "Fuck, finally," Ethan's dad moaned and removed his pants. To Ethan's surprise a lock keeping his dad's dick in a small position lay covering his dick. "I was wondering how long he was going to wait to give it back," He said as he unlatched it releasing his dick.

"Son, never make a drunk bet with your uncle Connor." His dad said.