All Comments on 'Hot Summer Night'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MariHoweMariHoweover 6 years ago
Ann, always a pleasure (literally) reading your stories...

You have a great talent Ann. I love how my pulse starts racing when i begin a new story of yours and ens with a big smile on my face...Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ann and me

So hot like all of your stories had me dreaming of us swapping places with Rachel and Toni. Keep sending the stories while I keep dreaming of you - ummmm nice Ann, yes, yes, yes.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 6 years ago
Tender love

Marihowe, such sweet comments

kathy2012kathy2012over 2 years ago

I so enjoy your stories! The lesbian sex is superb, hot and gets me aroused!

All the best,

Kathy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thanks very inventive little stories, have really enjoyed them all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I think I have read every story you have published on this website, and you never fail to disappoint. I will tell you this one has always been my favorite, if only for the fact, it was the very first one of yours I ever read. You are one of the very few authors on this website whose stuff I read first ignoring the sex and then go back and reread it again for the sex parts later. Thank you for being a fantastic storyteller..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
3180 Followers
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...