Hot Tea

Story Info
Rose gets dominated by her gentleman lover.
4.4k words
4.53
15.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rose opened her eyes groggily, her pupils squinting at the morning light that showered her bedroom. She reached over for her phone and checked the time: 12:20.Fuck, the perfectly comfortable woman thought to herself. The sheets whispered softly as Rose peeled herself from the bed and sat on its edge. The young woman ran her hands through her unruly head of fiery hair and shuffled over to her vanity. Rose's eyes bulged in surprise.

Holy shit, she muttered through smiling lips. Apparently her body remembered what happened last night better than she. Rose flexed her wrists towards the mirror, stretching out the impression the ropes had lovingly left behind. Similar marks decorated the skin around her full, impressive tits and muscular shoulders. She traced the marks and gasped lightly as she felt their kiss again. The naked woman rotated her hips to reveal an ass a few shades pinker than her natural olive-colored complexion.I'm gonna kill him for this one, she chuckled to herself as an absentminded hand reached its way down to her vagina, which also had a steamy image of last night's escapades.

Her fingers slid across her labia to her clit, eliciting a sharp moan. The delicate skin surrounding her most sensitive area had small impressions, as if they'd been cruelly pinched. The pain was intense, but her hand lingered for a moment. She spread her folds and positioned two fingers at the entrance to her vagina, which was already slick with arousal. Rose almost slid the digits inside when she noticed a pair of crossed legs out of the corner of her eye.

"John! How long have you been watching me?" the startled woman asked her lover, covering her vagina with one hand and her erect nipples with the other. The tall, quiet man leaned on the doorframe in his boxers with an amused expression on his face and a hot cup of tea in his hand.

"Long enough..." He responded in a deep tone. "You know I've seen it all before" he gestured to her laughably unsuccessful attempt to cover her nudity.

"Shut up," Rose quipped, soon followed by a "Gimmie," and an outstretched hand to the tea. John handed it to her and positioned himself behind her, grabbing her sides and pulling her against his body. Rose smiled softly as she raised the cup to her lips. The combination of the warm, muscled body pressing into her back and the fragrant tea in her throat was a special kind of flame that only her body could describe. She watched in the mirror as the deceptively gentle man kissed her neck and ran his hands down her sides.

"It's funny," Rose started, "I don't actually remember a single thing that happened last night. I remember taking a shot of Limoncello and throwing open the door to a bathroom, and that's it."

"You're kidding," John laughed as he slid his right hand down to her sex while continuing his leave light kisses on her neck and shoulder. "THIS remembers," he teased, lifting two fingers slick with her cum to her lips. Rose set down her cup and sucked his fingers clean, feeling his dick harden against the small of her back.

"What exactly did you do to me?"

***

"Cheers, love" John saluted his lover. The pair downed their shots of sweet, lemon liquor to some degree of success. Rose didn't exactly agree with the harsh bite of the alcohol and shuddered as it hit the back of her mouth.

"Not a word," Rose spoke preemptively, slamming the decorated glass on the terrace table. John obliged with a small smile and enjoyed his beautiful view. The sun had set on the busy Sicilian town, but the moon and candlelight illuminated the soft woman's features beautifully. Her tight, yet elegant black dress hugged her well-displayed cleavage with a dangerously low neckline and her smooth, powerful legs were exposed by a slit that ran all the way up to her hip. This singular piece of clothing was all she needed tonight, save for matching black heels, a tiny red thong, and red leather choker. The woman hadn't noticed the looks she was getting from other men and a number of women, for her eyes were only for the seductive man before her. She could see his toned muscles and athletic form underneath his thin, white linen shirt and felt a warmth inside of her to match the burn in her throat.

Rose didn't know exactly what to call the attractive man before her. They had met numerous times to fuck, usually prompted by an impulsive late-night longing. However, that is where their arrangement began and ended: an ungodly late text and an early morning departure. She told herself that the sex was hot, passionate, and everything she could want. John was respectful of her limits, gave her as many orgasms as she could handle, and was gentle in a way that most men were not. Despite this, she felt like there was something he was holding back; Rose didn't know what she wanted, but she wanted more.

"Why'd you ask me to come here today?" Rose deliberately uncrossed her legs as she spoke, noticing John's eyes drift down to her upper thighs. "I usually have to wake you up to get your attention," she teased.

"I figured I'd treat a real lady to a real date," John stopped looking for a glimpse of her nether regions and met Rose's striking hazel eyes with his own.

"See, that's your problem, you always treat me like a lady."

"Right, so you're saying I should bend you over the table right here and now like a slut? I figured you'd enjoy a charming dinner with a sophisticated view," John teased, rolling up the sleeves of his shirt to expose his muscled forearms. Her eyes drifted from his muscles to his eyes and her mind wandered for a moment.

Rose bent over the table, lifting her dress to the side to reveal her dripping wet pussy. She felt her breasts press into the cool glass as she grasped the other end of the furniture. John grabbed Rose's hips and positioned his penis at her entrance. She pushed back against him and he buried his length inside of her, rattling the dishes on the table with the force of his thrust. Rose felt a chill go through her spine as she took him inside her. She felt her walls tighten around him as he increased his tempo, their bodies colliding in a rhythmic passion. They paid no mind to the stares and shocked expressions of the other patrons in the restaurant, their entire world was the shared orgasm that was about to reach its peak. John dug his hands into Rose's hips, knowing that she was on the edge of a powerful climax.

"Rose, I'm gonna..."

"Rose... Rose?..."

"Hey! Are you there? I'm gonna use the bathroom real quick," John waved his hand in front of her aloof expression.

"What? Yes, ok yeah," Rose snapped out of her dream state and casually rested her cheek on her hand. John squinted his eyes suspiciously at her. He could see her face blush and her legs re-cross. The seductive man tossed a few euros on the table, walked around to her chair, and put his lips to her ear.

"Meet me in the restroom in two minutes. Don't be late." Rose pushed his head away and laughed at his joke, shaking her head as he walked away. She finished her drink and waited for her lover to return. The seconds ticked by and Rose began to wonder if he was actually serious.There's no fucking way, he wouldn't actually do something like that, the nervous woman wondered.Would he? She drained the rest of her drink and checked her phone.Fuck it. She had fifteen seconds and if he was messing with her, she'd kick his ass later. Rose rushed over to the bathroom and threw the door open, not immediately seeing John.

"You assh..." her sentence was cut short by the hand around her throat.

"You're late." John whispered, his other hand roughly cupped the outside of her mound. Rose melted. Her mind matched her pussy: a puddle, and she immediately relaxed her initial resistance to the assault.

"You should punish me for that, not that you actually would," Rose gasped as his fingers pushed her thong to the side and started to circle her clit.

"You should take your underwear off and stuff them in your mouth. We're heading back to your place."

"Are you serious?"

"Deadly."

Rose slid her thong down her legs, giving John a brief glimpse of her smooth, round butt. She held them in front of her face, smiling at the large wet spot.

"Are we really gonna do this?"

"Isn't that what you wanted?"

"Maybe," Rose shook her head and folded the cum-soaked garment twice before putting it in her mouth. She looked in the mirror and tucked a loose string between her lips before nodding at John.

"Scusami, la mia ragazza vorrebbe chiederti dei dolci," John asked a waiter on the way out of the restaurant. Rose glared at John and quickly walked out the door.

"Mi dispiace signore," the evil man called to the waiter as he ran after Rose. She spat the thong out of her mouth and pressed it into John's hand.

"My girl wants to ask you about deserts," Rose mocked the man, now laughing to himself. "Asshole."

"I never said you could take them out of your mouth,"

"Then put them back in," Rose challenged. John smiled and the pair walked a few minutes to Rose's riverside apartment. She opened the door, expecting her wet dream to follow, but he stopped short on the steps.

"I'll be back in half an hour, I need to get a few things. I want you to shave, strip naked, and touch yourself until I'm back. If I find any hair, see any clothes, or find out that you came... I'll punish you." Rose felt her stomach clench at the last three words, nodded twice, and closed her door.

"I need to get a few things," Rose said to herself, his words echoing in her ears. She was no stranger to rough sex, but she had no idea whatthings John needed to get. He had once tied her hands behind her back with a silk scarf and bent her over the bed, but that was only after she made him do it. With the way the night was going however, it seemed as if her wish for John to completely dominate her might come true. Rose wasted no time following the short list of instructions given to her. She stripped off her dress and placed her choker on the vanity.

Maybe he'd like it if I wore that, Rose thought to herself, stepping into the shower and letting steamy water cascade over her body. She washed her skin with lavender suds, John's favorite, embarrassingly having to pay extra attention to her inner thighs, still slick with her secretions. She shaved and moisturized her arms, legs, and delicate folds to John's instruction. Rose was about to turn off the water, but she ran her hand down the crease of her ass and wondered if she had to shave there too. John had never expressed interest in anything involving anal, but she had no idea what he had in store for her tonight. Rose both nervously and excitedly shaved her asshole and lightly fingered herself to make sure she was clean enough.

The naked woman dried herself and put the choker around her neck, if he was going to treat her like a slut, she may as well play the part. Before leaving the bathroom, she rubbed her toned body with tea tree massage oil to give off a soft, shiny, and fuckable feel. The glistening woman tied her hair in a tight ponytail and laid on her bed. Shave, strip, touch yourself, repeated Rose, her hand gliding down her body to her engorged lower lips. She closed her eyes and ran her fingertips from her crevice to her clit, applying her wetness to the most sensitive place on her body. Rose moaned softly as she circled her clit, careful to not get too close to the fire.I don't want to be punished, she told herself, thinking of what that might entail. Maybe he'd humiliate her again and make her look like a depraved slut in public. Maybe he'd bent her over his knee and spank her raw. Maybe he wouldn't give her the orgasm he'd been alluding to all night. The thought of these devilish acts made her pussy leak, soaking the sheets beneath her. The combination of the oil, her own cum, and the thought of being sexually punished accelerated her fingers over her clit. She played her vagina like a symphony orchestra, slow crescendos and fast decrescendos as she edged herself closer and closer to a forbidden climax.

"Fuck, fuck fuck, ohhhh... FUCK!!" Rose screamed when her orgasm was stopped seconds before it triggered. She looked down to find a clamp of some kind pinching her nipple. A connected clamp secured the other and she opened her eyes to see her lover standing over her, shirtless and all too amused with himself.

"You don't look very ladylike," John teased.

"Fuck, John... I need to cum so badly."

"How badly?" John replied, setting a bag on the floor with the same silence used to enter the apartment.

"I'll do anything. Please."

"You'll regret saying that," John laughed at the cliché. "Did you follow all my instructions?"

"I shaved," Rose spread her legs to reveal perfectly smooth vulva and labia. "I'm naked," Rose ran her hands across her glistening body, rubbing her nipples and sides in a display of arousal. "I clearly didn't cum yet," she slid two fingers inside of her tight hole and displayed clear evidence for the expectant man. "Satisfied?"

"Very," John smiled, "But I am going to have to punish you," John danced his fingers across the leather choker on her neck.

"While this is easily the hottest piece of jewelry that you own, you're not actually naked," explained John. Rose considered protesting this, but the thought of being tortured by a normally reserved and relaxed man made her insides burn.

"I'm going to give you more pain and more pleasure than you've ever felt, if it's too much at any point, just snap your fingers" John explained. Rose nodded twice and looked at the man with lustful eyes. John laid out the items in his bag, some of which Rose didn't recognize. The thought of having someone completely control her and play with her in whatever depraved way he wanted to sent the sex-crazed woman to a state of euphoria.

"You said I didn't need to treat you like a lady. How should I treat you, love?" John asked softly. Rose thought for a moment before remembering their earlier conversation,

"Like a slut. Your slut," Rose whimpered, embarrassed to say the word aloud.

"Put the chain of the clamps in between your teeth. Every time you drop it, you earn ten spanks," ordered John. Rose lifted the chain and bit down on it, feeling her nipples burn as she moved it.

"Kneel, slut," said John, watching as his love struggled to keep the clamp chain in her mouth while assuming the position. He placed a towel underneath her with a wand vibrator on it. He switched it on, and a low buzz filled the room. John didn't give Rose any orders and went on to double up a long piece of black rope. Cautiously, she lowered herself onto the vibrator and gasped at the sensation on her clit, letting the chain fall from her lips.

"You walked right into that one," laughed John. "We'll deal with that after we finish this." The man ran the soft rope across her chest, under her breasts, over her shoulders, and around her wrists. Rose didn't know exactly what was happening, but when she looked down, her tits were framed in a beautiful harness that securely fixed her wrists behind her back. John sat on the edge of the bed.

"I'm going to hit you ten times for dropping your chain. I'll let you pick the place: ass, tits, or pussy?" he asked the bound woman. Rose felt her heartbeat in her clit and intense pain in her nipples, so it was an easy decision.

"Ass, please," asked Rose sweetly. She struggled her way to a standing position and bent over John's legs. He lifted the chain back to her lips and the slut reluctantly accepted. Fuck, she thought. It was going to be extremely difficult not to cry out while he spanked her. John rubbed her smooth, oiled ass and slid his hand down her slit. Rose lightly moaned, but didn't drop her chain. He toyed with her clit for long enough for her to relax, and then delivered the first blow. Rose felt her ass ignite, squirming in her bondage and grunting into the chain. Her tanned skin turned pink from the impact and reddened to an impressive crimson. The next five blows were rapid and light, eliciting small moans on each strike. John rubbed her red ass softly, squeezing and spreading her buttocks. Rose felt her juices drip onto his thighs as the last four strikes hit hard and slow, the pain acting as a conduit for a forbidden pleasure.

"You did wonderfully, love," assured John, gently removing the chain from Rose's lips. Hearing this, Rose was filled with a strange pride that made her want to submit even further. He guided her onto her back and brought his strong fingers to her breasts.

"This might hurt a bit..." John removed the clamps from both nipples, making Rose gasp loudly as blood flow returned to her nipples. The pair stared at each other for a moment with intense sexual tension burning in their eyes.

"Is there anything you want me to..." John started.

"Whatever the fuck you want."

John untied her wrists from her breast bondage and pinned them overhead, kissing her neck, lips, and breasts. He stepped off the bed and went to his bag, retrieving cuffs, a blindfold, and a few other devilish devices from his bag, stripping off the remainder of his clothing on his way back to his slut. Rose was impossibly aroused. If it weren't for the not-so-gentle giant currently affixing each limb with leather cuffs to its respective corner of the bed, she would jump on top of him and take what she wanted. However, the playful defiance in her actions earlier tonight had all but vanished. She welcomed each leather cuff and grew wetter as she felt them tighten around her wrists and ankles. A small, remote control vibrator found its way inside her needy pussy, pressed right against her g-spot. He hadn't switched it on yet, but Rose was already tightening around the vibrator, getting every ounce of pleasure she could from it. Rose's eyes narrowed as John held up what looked like a silicon ball between two leather straps,

"Do you know what this is?"

"It'll probably make me want to fuck you harder," Rose admitted. John pressed the ball gag to her lips and slid it in between her teeth, buckling the strap behind her head. She felt her face burn hot in sexually charged embarrassment. Her witty quips were completely incoherent, she couldn't swallow her spit, and she couldn't verbally express emotion besides moans of pleasure and pain. The distinguished lady had turned into a wanton slut with the one tight gag, confirmed by the way John's lengthy cock pulsed in excitement upon seeing her in such a vulnerable state.

I need that in me so fucking badly, Rose thought wistfully, wishing the vibrator nestled in her pussy was his erection. The vibrator was switched on to a low setting, causing instant convulsions in the spread-eagled woman. As she tightened her pussy around the vibrations, she barely even noticed the blindfold slip over her eyes and the striking of a match as John lit a candle.

"I'm going to punish you for your choker now," John whispered.

"Please just fuck me already," Rose tried to say, which came out as a series of moans and bubbles of saliva. John increased the speed of the vibrator and began slowly dripping hot wax on Rose's flushed, sensitive skin. The drops felt like small stings that hardened as soon as the next splashed. Rose bit down on her gag and groaned as John moved the candle all over her restrained, helpless body. Wax cascaded on the tops of her breasts, the sides of her abs, and the crease between her hip and thigh. The pain was delicious, and the fact that Rose was completely at her lovers' mercy made every unexpected sting feel like an angel's kiss. The pain intensified when he started targeting more delicate parts of her body with the wax. Her nipples, collarbone, and labia were subjected to the quick flashes of pain, which quickly morphed to stabs of pleasure.

12