Hot Tea

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If only her swollen clit could be even given the slightest amount of attention, she could reach her climax. There was nothing else in her mind at this point besides the incessant need between her legs. Not that she could stop him, but the slut would willingly do anything for her orgasm, no matter the cost of pain or embarrassment. She felt a numb energy as her cuffs were released and her blindfold and vibrator were removed. If she had her way, she would've spread herself on the bed and pulled John's dick deep inside her.

Unfortunately, John had his way, confirmed by the rope that began circling her wrists. He lifted her to her feet next to the bed and anchored her wrists to a hook on the ceiling. She was forced up on her toes, her mouth and pussy dripping lewdly down her body. John attached a spreader bar to her ankles to keep her nether region completely exposed to him, making Rose throw her head back in horny humiliation. John circled the damsel in distress, taking moments to squeeze and slap her breasts, thighs, pussy, and ass. He knelt behind her legs and spread Rose's abused cheeks.

"I was expecting to have to punish you for not shaving this," John remarked, standing up and spinning the suspended woman to meet his gaze. "You must've been expecting me to touch you there." If Rose was previously humiliated, it was nothing compared to the thought of someone touching her there.

"Before I lick you from the tip of your clit to the crease of your ass, where do you want me to put these? Here...?" He opened the small metal clamps in front of her nipples, "Or here?" He brushed them on her tender labia. John dangled the cruel clamps in front of her eyes, expecting to have to wait for her muffled response.

"Boff," Rose moaned through her gag. This time, John's eyes widened as he retrieved another pair of clamps.

"Both?" He confirmed with his clearly eager slut. She nodded twice and moaned lightly, wanting to feel the addictive pain course through her system. The baffled man obliged, affixing her nipples and labia with the metal devices. True to his word, he lightly tugged on the labia clamps and began slowly licking Rose's cum-soaked inner folds. His tongue felt like a paintbrush, canvassing her swollen pussy with delicate strokes. The restrained slut was in euphoria, the pain coursing through her nipples dissolving into pleasure as John licked her pussy. He slightly increased his tempo and began circling closer to Rose's needy clit. As he got closer, he wet two fingers with Rose's juices and began rubbing them around her tight, pink asshole. Drool trickled down Rose's tits and abs as the sensitive bundle of nerves was given unexpectedly pleasurable attention. His fingers slid slowly inside of her as he licked dangerously close to her citreous. Her butt clenched on the digits as Rose prepared for an explosive orgasm.

"Oh.. fuck... ohhh... FUCK" Rose screamed through her gag as John's fingers left her ass and his tongue left her clit. She panted hard, her skin hot to the touch. A crazed, sexual anger boiled inside of the characteristically ladylike woman. John's playful twinkle vanished when met the lust-glazed eyes of his lover. He couldn't have untied her faster.

The newly freed slut was roughly thrown on the bed, her nipples and labia searing with pain as he unceremoniously ripped the clamps from her genitals. John unbuckled the gag and immediately replaced it with his throbbing dick, eagerly accepted by Rose. She grabbed his thighs and ran the length of her tongue over his length before taking as much as she could handle in her mouth. Fully erect and glistening with spit, John withdrew his cock from her mouth and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He quickly cuffed her wrists to her thighs and spread her legs, revealing what his work had done to Rose. John slid his shaft up and down the length of his slut's pussy a few times before plunging it inside of her. Rose screamed on the first stroke, her orgasmic tension building to an unbearable limit as he penetrated her. She felt her heart skip a beat with every long, velvet stroke of his dick. As they approached a climax, one of John's hands found itself wrapped around her throat and the other pressed a vibrator on its highest speed to her clit, triggering the most primal and intense orgasm either had experienced. Rose's legs shook her in her bondage and her pussy clenched hard on the lengthy cock inside of her, sending John over the edge with her. He moaned with his slut, their combined expulsions lubricating the rough, animalistic fuck. Neither orgasm seemed to stop, and Rose kept shaking and lewdly thrusting her vagina against John's cock until their bodies collapsed in a tangle of muscled limbs.

***

"John... fuck... I'm gonna cum again, please don't stop," Rose moaned as John fingered her clit, pressing her hard against the vanity. His other hand found its comfortable place around her neck as he circled her pleasure's center.

"Ohhhh... FUCK," Rose erupted in a violent orgasm, slowing down John's hand as to not overstimulate her clit. She felt herself come down from the high and turned around to face her lover.

"It's too cold," Rose panted breathlessly. John smiled and gave her a questioning look.

"The tea, make me another pot," Rose clutched the vanity with both hands and spoke sweetly to her lover:

"Please. Hot tea."

12