Hot Texas that’s Miss Texas: Bk. 01

Story Info
Young love a photographer and a hot model find love.
8.1k words
4.28
4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ and I rode the short bus hope you enjoy my warped mind.

Book 1. Hot Texas, that's Miss Texas.

Well, It's 1980; I'm six foot two, two hundred ten pounds, with baby blue eyes and long dirty blond hair. I was twenty-seven and at the height of my game at the time. I was working a dream job at a photo lab as the outside sales professional representative for working photographers, often being asked to their studios to help get the most out of our lab. Meeting models was a side effect of the job, a nice one. I knew many by name and dated a few, but she was new. I thought she was the spitting image of a twenty year Ann Margret. Jenny Freya Anderson was her name, and she stood five foot five in flats with the cutest bright red Texas Ginger colored hair and deep sky blue eyes just like mine. But, when she wore hi-heals, she stood out of the crowd.

Her twenty-four-year-old figure was to die for at one hundred twenty-two pounds or 145lbs if carrying her purse. Jenny has an hourglass figure of 36-27-35 and a D.D. cup, almost hourglass shape, which meant that many a boy or man could not make eye contact or speak more than two words to her. I had seen it many times; hell, it happened to me when we dressed up to go out. But I'm getting ahead of my story here. I saw that she giggled when she was uneasy or was outright scared.

For the first hour or so, it was as if she was waiting for the photographer to say take all your clothes off she looked like she did not want to be there. Then, she had a bad case of nerves she started giggling nonstop. I saw she was feeling the odd girl out with six guys working on getting a thousand items for the product catalog finished. Even the hair and makeup person was a guy. I brought you water in a cup with a straw to keep her makeup clean.

I looked into your eyes. "How are you, lady? My name is Dan; you remind me a good deal of one of my cousins. I think it's your red hair. You seem rather nervous, Hon; I have known everyone here for years, except for the guys from New York. So what do you say? I won't leave you alone, and if you feel like stopping or it's not what you want to do, say the word, Ford. The photographer's Barry; I have known him for at least twelve years. Speak up if you need help. I got your back, Hon.''

You were shy but worked hard posing as told from hands to feet and dresses and tops. Household items and products think Sky-mall or a current Store catalog.

Jenny says. "Thanks, Hon, but you are, unlike anyone I met, you artsy. Do you take pictures too?"

I say. "I do; staying in business is tough, but I do it as a hobby. Sometimes Barry sends me work; it helps pay my mortgage."

That was the right thing to do because you started smiling and talking. You had stopped giggling. You asked me to lunch to say thank you, and we talked for forty-five minutes, hardly touching our food.

On the second day, one of the N.Y.C. ad guys says. "We need your top off. Lose the bra on the next one so you can use the shaving cream and lady shaver on your underarms, and then on the next two sets, you drop your panties and do your legs, then your bikini line with the special shaver.''

Jenny pops her head up, looks at me with fear in her blue eyes, and says. "Dan Ford, please, Ford.''

I say. "Let's break early for lunch. That way, we can beat the noon rush.''

I go and talk to the photographer Barry I say. "Jenny is leaving if the shave cream shots are to be done naked. Is this the thing you want getting around town?"

Barry answered. "No, he understood, and they will talk over lunch; you want to come with, or are you not leaving her side?"

I say. "Yes, we are going to lunch, not leaving Jenny's side.''

My buddy Barry says. "Go for it, dude; you due a change of luck."

We talked, sharing a table for lunch with Jenny and me. She says. "She needed the money. It would cover her fee for the Miss Texas contest, but she's not taking her clothes off for a shaving ad that pays a few bucks. I'd not do this if I turned down ten Grand from Playboy for a centerfold. She said she might have to take time off working as she was entered into the Miss Texas Contest soon."

I say. "Either we had a few more hours of work left to do today, or we are going to see a movie if they still want you to strip, that is, if you want to go.''

We traded phone numbers before going back to work and the list of shots to do there on the board but no shave cream pictures on the list. We worked until eight pm and were too tired to watch that movie. Before I even road on my Kawasaki KZ650 motorcycle home, there was a call on my service where she had called.

We went on a movie date three days later after the job was done, we had coffee after, but she had an early audition in the morning, so she kissed me good night on the cheek at her door, and boy, that felt nice not had nice since high school. OK, it was much less like my one-night stands, but I had been through an ordeal with an ex-girlfriend a few years before on a stormy one-night stand, so lovely was a fundamental change, and I had decided to let her lead till it was time to dance. Jenny and I went out every night for a week, and we were talking about a weekend getaway, but she had to be in the Miss Texas contest instead. So I invited her to my House for dinner on our sixth date. I made roast Duck with oyster dressing and baked candied yams. Then, with a lovely wine, I baked banana bread for dessert. Jenny watched me make it sitting on a bar stool, drinking coffee. As the bread was baked, we kissed boyfriend and girlfriend for the first time that night. It was a sweet hour. We ate the bread with coffee, but you said you had an early night, so you kissed me one last time, stepped into the bathroom and peed, and washed your hands for your ride home. I walked you to the car, and you slipped something in my pocket.

She called a few days later from Dallas and said. "I've made it into the finals of the Miss Texas contest one more round. If she won, she would be out of town for three or four weeks and a year after.''

I was pretty sure she had been crying and that she was going to break up with me.

When she asked. "If I could wait a year before our seventh date she says. I was not like all the jocks hitting on her; I was the kind of guy she could take home to her mother.''

She then dropped the fact that her Aunt is in town for Thanksgiving and would I like, in fact, to meet her folks; she giggled. I felt set up, but I did say how hot Jenny was, and it felt normal. I called my Dad and told him I was doing the boyfriend thing and had to meet her folks, but we would be there for Christmas. We drove up there together after doing a ritual my family had done for breakfast at the Tell-wink grill for over twenty-five years. We hit the road and were there in under forty minutes. Dinner would be too much of everything in a bigger-than-average Texas house in Sugarland. I met her folks, her six foot six father, Bob, yeah Texas big; her bigger than life four foot eleven hot blond Mom, Ann.

After that, the names ran together her three brothers looking like big linebackers, two uncles with flattop haircuts and busted-up boots, and two sets of grandparents. I swear twenty or thirty godparents(not joking, I think there were twenty-three cousins. I got twenty-two males and my sister and one lady cousin). I was a big hit with all the ladies, but talking to the guys or trying to was quite the challenge. I don't speak hunting deep sea fishing or Vegas strip clubs.

Every man came to me and told me I was not good enough for Jenny, and if I broke her heart, I would be at the bottom of the fish tank they were planning on building. Then, finally, Jenny told me that the fish pond had been scheduled for eight years.

Jenny's grand Aunt says. "Don't let the men fool you, Hon. The men in her family were all hat and no cattle, and if gunpowder was brains, they have a hard time killing a Nat.'' So was a fine older lady in black dressed to a T who walked into the room; all eyes went to her.

Her Aunt told me. "Please call me Barbara. Seeing how Jenny talked about me to her for hours, That was an excellent thing."

She then added. "You hurt my grand niece; just know I own a sausage plant.''

She was scarier than any of the guys.

I am filing it in my mind for later. "Good to know.''

I started talking to Jenny's Aunt as her arm was in mine; we walked into a study, and she says. "Do you know Jenny and I have known each other for five weeks? We've had two work lunches; we grabbed coffee, a movie date, and dinner twice. So we talked daily, and I was so happy to see her, but we could not even find a place to kiss without thirty-five drooling guys watching us today.''

Barbara says. "Trust Jenny Hon and you go and ask her if she could show me the old swimming pool.''

finding that odd as there was a fair size pool in the backyard. I find Jenny and tell her what I was told to say.

Jenny says. "Make it out to the back of the house next to the barn; don't let on where we're going.'' Jenny giggled.

She meets me out there and has a towel and a good size beach bag with sunscreen and a couple of beers. We hop on a three-wheeler, and she lets me drive. Her hand was sneaking under my belt as she held on like I was a lunch pail, and she did not want to drop it. A ten-minute ride had us pulling up to a fence. Jenny opens the gate, and I drive to an older pool and a run-down clubhouse at an abandoned golf course. We pull around the back so you can't see the wheels from the House.

Jenny says. "Her aunt told her To bring me here, and we could have only an hour or so before we had to be back for supper.''

The pool was clean but full of frogs and tadpoles, and neither of us had a swimsuit now swimming in November. But, hell, it's Texas; it was 52F last week, but it's 88F today, and the bright sun feels good without being too hot, like July. She is a beauty that wars are fought over beyond anything I have ever seen. So we start that silly teasing.

I say. "Are you taking yours off?"

You say. "Only if you do?"

I laugh and say. "Let's do this together, Jenny."

Jenny says. "I will.'' She giggled, and then she did.

I was a firm man wise, but watching the dawn of a woman with fine red hair, my jeans were very tight, but that problem stopped as I dropped my pants.

Jenny laughed and says. "Did I cause that, and is it mine to play with?''

I say. "Yes, and yes, please dear."

The cutest freckles traveled from just below her left breast and around your back to stop near Jenny's right ass cheek. I will need to count them but not right now. I am now so hard I am cutting diamonds, and counting is not one of my skills.

Jenny asks me. "If I can be trusted?''

I say. "Her Aunt sent us out here. Why do you think she did that?''

Jenny's fair creamy white skin brushed a lovely rose over most of her body. She giggled. "I told my aunt about you, and I told her I wanted you to be my first and last, that scary baby?"

I say. "Well, no, I'm not scared, dear weird a little, but it feels normal, Hon. I'm surprised you are not holding out for a ring, but even that does not scare me."

Jenny might have been a virgin, but that did not stop her from burning my skin with hot kisses.

Jenny says. "I have to know if we're good together. I never sucked one before, and my penis looks so good. Would I mind letting her suck her first cock?''

Well, that sounds good, but I think it would be nice to get the condoms out of my car for part two.

I say. "No raincoat, no walking in the rain Hon.''

Jenny bless her and pulled out two new lambskin condoms; these were multi-time use, and the type was old. My Dad used them when he was in school; I honestly hated them.

She says. "Funny, that was the same thing her aunt said.''

Jenny asked again. "Can she blow me since we covered on the raincoat thing?''

She giggled and was not waiting for an answer. So she hovers me into her mouth for the next few minutes with a wet slurp. There was lots of slurping, sliding, and little gags, and I told her I was getting close.

She needs to decide what she's going to do, I say. "Jenny love Aim, swallow, or spit, Hon.''

Well, since it was her first time and porn in the 1980s is nowhere near what it is today, you must be a significant pervert to find it. She did not know what I was talking about. Well, I just thought her not moving off my cock was her choice. Now she pulled a rookie mistake; she had bitten off more than she could chew. Jenny must have gagged on all my come because she tossed cookies all over me.

Trust me, as weird as that sounds; she wanted to please me at any cost. I had to like that part, the other not so much. So we took another dip in the pool to wash off, and she could not look me in the eyes. You think the world ended, and we all sat under our desks at school when the H bomb hit. I'm a duck and cover kid.

We cleaned up. I gave her my beer to gargle with, and after she spits it out, I kissed her so hard I think I got one of her flip-flops in my mouth. Well, that was it. I pulled a winner out of my hat; she was moving and moaning like this was not her first rodeo, but it sure was.

I say. "My turn."

I begin biting her toes, then the back of her knees up to the inside of her thigh, and everywhere except her mound, she cries like a kitten as my hot breath blows her hair away from her outer lips. I have never seen a pussy open like a flower before. Her clit hood slipped out of her lips a drop of her juice leaked off the end of her clit. I touch the drop with the tip of my tongue, showing her heavenly taste. So I am not sure thirty seconds or thirty minutes later, I could not tell you, but that sweet Texas nectar had me dripping myself, and she lost the ability to count her orgasms.

I say. "Are you sure that you want me for your first?

Jenny says. "Dan, damn, please just do it she giggled,''

I say. "Can't put on a lambskin dry, dear I need your mouth again.''

She looked like a baby dear in the headlights again and says. "Ford."

I looked kindly at you and say. "You don't have to, dear, but what do you do when you fall off your bike.''

So I can see she is unsure if this is what she wants to do, but she does get me wet, and I made a big deal about putting it on. Look, I know they are pre-lubed. I did not want her to feel bad, and it worked. Well, I push off with one arm and rub the lambskin. Man, it cuts my feeling down by half, but I slide in with the head; it fits easily for about three inches, then it is not going any deeper I still have four inches left for us. I want her first time with me to feel everything good I think of her right now.

I say. "I am going to slip my head in, and I won't move it until you feel ready and without any pain; you trust me, my love?''

She nods, and I say. "If you want me to stop for any reason, just say stop. I am not here to cause any pain.''

One way to be gentle is to rub her clit till she comes and slide in a little as she does. You could see the fullness and pain in her face, so I held still, kissed her, and rubbed her kitty. Then, I just talked to you, rubbed her pretty parts, and she would move when the mood hit her, and hit it did.

Jenny screamed at the top of her lungs and says. "I getting fucked!!!' I am not a virgin anymore. I am a woman."

With a grunt, she pushes forward; she's a woman. Gloria Steinem would have been proud of Jenny because she led that parade, cheered for her hot pussy, and asked if she could be on top. But, instead, all I could think about was I hoped her folks did not hear that scream, a dead man walking sports scores trying not to come. I lost track of time until I looked into Jenny's eyes again. Well, thirty-five minutes later and oodles of orgasms for her, the damn lambskin is not letting me come.

So I ask her again. "Aim, swallow or spit, Hon.'' As I pull out and pull off the lambskin.

Jenny says. "How can you trust me.'' Jenny giggled.

I say. "It washed off the first time, and nobody died. But, Hon, you want to please me was a sexy baby. You don't have to, baby, but you must tell me if I make you unconformable; we must grow. Can't grow if I don't know.''

Stroking my cock to keep it hard, she takes me inside her mouth again; it feels oh so good.

Jenny says. "I'm doing her second blow job, but she wants to make my toes curl.''

Well, folks, she did. Toes were curled legs straight as a board; it was getting that time of day that she was trying. Now she lets me go off in her mouth. I had no clue she would not back down from a challenge ever, and her tits were hit with the second splash of cum. Well, I love to do that, but it's a little hard to clean up, but we take a dip, and it is a good deal cooler now as we are drying off with the same towel; that's lots of fun. Finally, she kisses my neck, marking me with a massive hickey.

I asked her. "With all the males and guns in your house, would a hickey be a great idea, Jenny?''

Bless her heart, she says. "If I had given her one, she said she would drive me straight to the highway without stopping at the house. I would bring my Minivan because otherwise, I would be dead, but she said she gave me one, meaning I was a damn fine kisser. I have been marked so the other family woman knows to keep their damn hands off my Man.''

I don't buy her story, but we rode back, and I drove again. Jenny made things fun by sitting in front facing me. I am trying to drive a hunting three-track, and kissing a Miss Texas Runner-up was something else Texas at its finest.

Supper was great; thirty-five at one table and twenty teenagers at five card tables, and the youngest kids eating in front of the T.V. pretty much like my grandparent's House. More than a few words were said, but my new best friend Jenny's grand Aunt said a few words, and then nothing else was said, but the ladies saw my mark, and half of the ladies tried to kiss me under the mistletoe. In our house, mistletoe was only out the week of Christmas.

The House was done up for the season with no tree yet, but the rest of the House looked like a Santa village. Other than Jenny, I wanted to plant a kiss on her Aunt, so I picked up some mistletoe and held it over Jenny. She giggled and gave me one, with the whole House cheering like a touchdown. Then, I saw Jenny's great-grand Aunt move to another room, an office, so I followed her in.

I say. "Excuse me, would you say no to a kiss from a young man to thank you for making me feel welcome and that this day would be special to me until I die."

Her Aunt planted one on my lips, her tongue slipped in, and thanked me for loving her niece.

And I should, "Come for Christmas."

As she is rubbing my ass and cock she says. "I should stay over for the week of the new year.''

I already said I was going to my folks and bringing Jenny with me, but it's only a two-hour drive, and it's a few days, so that we can do both. Right, it's Texas!

Now Jenny is back in town; we have been dating now for two months, and she made it to the top four, but in my mind, she's the winner; I was in heaven I would have lived if it was a year before our next date, but I was glad to see her every few days. We made quite a splash in the social art scene and even had a few photos in the local paper by my friend, the society photographer.

We went out three nights a week, from darts with her friends to the Opera. I did not mind dressing up because my heart stopped when she came out in her dress. Jenny started my heart again by telling me how hot I was and that she giggled, saying she needed something of mine next to her to feel connected.

She kneels in front of me, taking my rapidly hardening cock in her warm hands and hotter mouth, and she has my nut from 0 to 60 in Raceway time. I don't need to tell her she will make me come. She knows me and looks up into my eyes. Jenny has a question in her eyes. It says your close big boy is not like a question, but she stands up, pulls her dress and panties aside, and strokes me with her other hand.