Hot Texas that’s Miss Texas: Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see her lipstick on my cock, and that does it. I shoot all over her mound and inside her panties. She bends back down and cleans me up with her mouth. I stand her up, and she knows what I want; I want to taste myself in her. She wraps a stocking-clad leg around my back leg, and she got this trick that makes me jump. Her leg comes up from the bottom of my leg up to my ass, and she wraps both her legs around me, and we share what's in her mouth with I holding us up.

She says. "We got to go, or we will be late, so we will have to make do with our little comes."

I say. "Wait, you came blowing me?"

She says. "How have you missed that you make me come almost every time you do, or maybe it's me squeezing my thighs, Now let me freshen my lipstick. We're late.''

I did not walk out to the car with her on my arm. I floated to my Minivan, but what do I know? I have an angel in my life and on my arm, so yes, my life is good. We mingle at the art gallery, and some sleazy guy comes up to Jenny, grabs her, kisses her hard, and says. "I loved you on T.V. Can we get a drink, baby, at my hotel room?"

That weirded me out, but I stopped him one-handed, I say. "You did not ask first; the curb will hurt.''

I picked him up by his neck and butt and had him half to the door. Security takes the guy from me, and one guy says under his breath. "We're kicking him to the curb till he bounces, Sir.''

I returned to Jenny, and the whole gallery crowd cheered.

She giggled. "Can we leave, please, Dan?''

I say. "Yes, anything for you, my dear. But would you like to take a second to settle your thoughts and not let one bad apple fuck up our night? I got your back, dear. Are we leaving now, or should I take you to the restroom, wash your face, and say, hold you for the next hour?'' It was the right thing to say.

Jenny whispers. "Restroom.''

She looked at me, and the owner came up to us, and he says. "How sorry we are for that to happen, and let's put you on the V.I.P. list for all the upcoming shows.''

Then the owner says. "Hon, aren't you a tall drink of water and so gallant? Would y'all like to come to our House for the after-party? There will be a band with a singer, a stripper, both kinds, and if you know, we will have an absinthe bar.'' He added.

I ask. "The 1920s or earlier? I like the early better?''

The owner says. "Yes, darling, oh Hun, how does a Texas boy know about that?"

I say. "Not in front of the kids; get me hi, and I'll spill the beans.''

The owner grabs both our arms and leads us to the bar. "Honey, I hope you don't mind being nibbled on 'cause my friends are going to eat both of you up.''

He asks. "You drive, Hon. I said yes; oh, is your car safe? You can ride with us, and we will bring you back later. Parking at our place is a nightmare.''

So the room spins. Everyone has to talk to us about what happened or art. I met people who would hire me to photograph their parties as they learned later that I don't kiss and tell with faces or names. We stayed at the art show till ten, and we had a snoot full of bubbly and were happy when we all pilled into an airport van and drove to a lovely house in River Oaks. The House looks like a midsize two-story columned home built in the forty's, but it was 3800 sq feet.

Our host says. "They bought it a dozen years ago and paid 75k as a bank foreclosure; he said they dropped twice that in upgrades, and taxes were a bitch.''

He introduces his partner, a lovely man in a silk dress. I mean sexy, but not my thing. French maids are in tiny black dresses with trays of smokes and more champagne. I see an older woman in her sixty's trying to roll a joint. She is not doing too well, and I sit next to her.

I say. "Ma'am, you want to see some skills?''

I pulled a CC card out, tilted the rolling tray, split the seeds, let them roll away on the tray, cleaned it, and rolled the first number.

She says. "Looks like this is not your first time.''

No, mam, Ain't no virgin here, and about as fast as that, I got one twisted and hold it to her lips to wet it.''

She almost jumps but sticks her tongue out.

I say. "Nice, I got to know your name, mine, Dan.''

She says. "Cindy, I'm the gallery owner's mom.''

Jenny comes over with a beer for me and another glass for her.

Jenny says. "Is he flirting with you, too? Do I need to get you a drink to soften his advances?"

We laugh, and we trade names. But, bless Jenny; she can talk to anyone.

Jenny giggled and pointed out my latest hickey and says. "Sorry, taken,''

Cindy says. "I think I hate you, Jenny. I think I love you'' I hand her a joint.

So the music started in a swear-to-goodness full-on ballroom on the second floor, so I offered my arms to the ladies.

Cindy glances down and says. "Damn, your handy.'' Six J's rolled in as many minutes.

Cindy says. "Hope you are not that fast in bed,''

Jenny says. "He fast getting you into bed and slow when he gets there,''

I say. "Fast, it was six dates before." I stopped talking when your face went red as it did.

We reach the top of the stairs, and I pass a lit J to Cindy Jenny, who takes a puff and passes it back to me. That's it for her. I look over and see five of my musician's friends playing music. I don't see them smoking and have known them since my eighteen birthday.

I say. "Excuse me, ladies; I will be right back."

I grabbed a few of the J's and ran back up. I torched one of the J's with my zippo I went up to my friend and gave him a lit J. He nods. Is it cool? He sees others burning and bows his head, and says. "You're the man, man. But, wait, who is the angel with you?''

At the break, the band comes out to mingle, and they are told a full sit-down meal is waiting in the kitchen and the band is not due on stage for forty-five minutes to enjoy.

I introduce the band to Jenny. Although I know them all by their nicknames now, I need to say something here. I do not take a date with me to work a job taking photos. Having known me for fourteen years, they have never seen me with a date, much less a knockout one.

So we mingle, it gets close to midnight, and the host comes up to me and says. "Hon, the non-hedonistic were told the lights come up at midnight, the parties over, but stay. "Have that second glass of absinthe, and the party will move downstairs in the playroom. So you and your honey go both ways, Hon?"

I say. "We have not talked about it.''

He says. "That lucky bitch."

I say. "I only got sucked by one man before, and I had not planned on it then it was the 70s and orgies. I had had this talk before, even from the guy who blew me, but no, thank you. For the kind offer, I need to talk to Jenny first; she thinks we are leaving.''

I pull Jenny aside and say. "The party of the first party wants us to stay at the party of the second part."

She says. "Wait, what stop talking in city-folk,''

I say. "It's an orgy, dogs, and cats getting along, humping and eating, but mostly it would be you turning down dozens of men and women who want your charms.''

She looks me up and down and says. "Well, Ford, Mr. Bogart, I just am not going to share you. Sorry none of the folks here do. I want their cum in my panties and to stay wet hours for anyone else but just for you.''

I laughed at her charm and say. "Let's go say good night to host then, my love. I'll tell them your, my greedy bitch in heat, and you're not going to share. We had a wonderful time and will come again if asked, but she got me hooked on her heart. I am helpless and that she got about hundred brothers with guns and an aunt with a sausage factory.''

Jenny laughed and held my arm as we say. "Goodnight, thanks for having us, but we have an early call in a few hours."

On the ride home, Jenny says. "Thanks for not saying what you said what you were going to say. You are sweet. Are you sorry I made you miss your first orgy?"

I say. "Well, about that, not my first rodeo thing, and it's just sex, but I would guess to say maybe ten orgies after your first you're asked back, or you're not.''

Jenny pops up and says. "OK, smart ass, why only ten with your moves, you slick dirty city boy.''

I say, waiting at a red light. "I got burned out and was not feeling open to being naked in front of other people that did not care for me as you do, and just one laugh reminds me of the bitch who raped me.''

Jenny's face freezes. She looks at me as the cars drive by, the headlights showing her my face. She knows I am not joking, and she asked through tears. "How baby, you're so strong?''

She stopped talking and looked at me and said. "Tell Jenny, baby telling it will begin to end it.''

I answered. "No, dear Jenny, I am not telling the story now because I want to be held and loved by you. Ask me again, and I will tell you, but not tonight. It still too touchy of a subject.''

Jenny holds her hand out and says. "Yes, we will indeed make love. When you are ready, you'll tell me, dear man.''

I say. "You are my first woman, after, and I trust you. I fear you no longer love me when you hear this story.'' I said, my voice lowering as I pulled into traffic from the light.

We both stopped to pee getting home, but she let me go first, so I waited on the bed when she sees me. She sits on my bed facing me and places her hands on my face. She says. "Your hurting; let me take your pain.''

As you kiss my neck, touch my ears, and say. "There is no way you will touch me till we burn that memory out of your mind. So spill it, baby. I love you. Jenny's here, and I'll not ever go away.''

It poured out once it started about too many drugs and picking the wrong woman who did not look or act normal; they looked like my Mom. I don't think I breathed during the whole story.

Jenny pushed me back till I was lying down. Then, she took my shoes off, did the rest, and did her things.

Getting into bed, Jenny says. "Hold me, my love.''

About four hours later, I woke up to a warm mouth on my cock. Jenny is at it again.

I asked, coming. "Aim, swallow, or spit?''

Jenny says. "All of them, baby, now, tomorrow, or forever you're going to have to ask my aunt for my hand in marriage.''

I say. "Sounds good to me, but I might ask you later to be sure. But, Hon, About your Aunt, you know we have been invited over for New Year's, and she made a pass at me, and I guess she was not flirting.''

Jenny laughed and says. "I wondered how long it would be before you told me.''

I say. "Hey, it was only two days ago."

Jenny says. "You told me two days late, but you're good. I saw she was always hitting on my dates before, but you're the first to get his package weighed for postage.''

I asked. "What has she done more?''

Jenny says. "Maybe she told them they had to do her first before she would OK them, but none ever came to her. All of them stopped seeing me. I don't know why.'' Hon, most men fear women who know who and what they want. Your beauty is your curse. Now let me show you how much I want you to feel, my love. I start biting your nipple as my fingers find you swamped. A few strokes have you on edge as I kiss the side of your neck, moving down your body to your mews. I find your lips swollen and a touch red as my tongue teases your clit and as I make licking noises to your moan. You grab my head tight as your back arches off the bed, and your voice goes high.

Jenny says. "Fuck this is a dream. You please me, baby; you know my every secret; make me come, Dan, you city boy."

I don't have much time to worry about her Aunt. I changed jobs when the lab wanted me to stay in the lab all day and not go to studios missing out on commission sales. I gave my notice. I went to work at a camera store they hired me the same day. It's Christmas time in a busy camera store I'm now the manager at, and eating lunch was a ten minutes drill at best. The day before Xmas Eve is my last day of work till the new year. After work, we will drive to my grandparents' place to spend two days there.

I made the biggest hit. Even my Dad pulled me aside and my Dad says. "Damn, son, how you manage Jenny?"

I say. "luck and the charm you gave me, Dad.''

Everyone came to me to tell me don't screw this up; she was a walking dream. We ate in front of the T.V. Christmas shows and T.V. tables great B.B.Q. and not a damn drink insight unless you count iced tea. My grandparents were nondrinkers and did not let it in the House, nor did they let unmarried couples sleep in the same bed or allow any dancing in the House. So I take Jenny to show her where she will be sleeping later tonight, and trust me, sleeping is all that bed will see.

I say. "You're not the first girl I brought to meet them, but you are the first. Everyone here has told me I'm lucky to even be with you but don't fuck it up; even my twelve-year-old cousin told me to treat you right, or she get her boyfriend to beat me up.''

Jenny says. "The beds are so soft I wonder how it would feel to be pushed into it repeatedly by a certain someone she giggled.''

I say. "I have been here before this bed; watch this." I push up and down on the bed like we are getting some.

I have heard jets landing at an airport that was not that loud or squeaky. I hear a gruff voice from downstairs.

"Hey, what's going on up there." A head pops up the stairway; it's my redheaded cousin Mary. I know her we played Doctor before.

Mary asked. "Jenny, is he still a kind and gentle lover?''

Jenny giggled. "The only way you could say that is if you know is to know,''

Mary says. "Oh, I know; she had to teach her boys she dated how to be men, and she often remembers the times in our fort fondly,''

Mary says. "Even the damn floor squeaks near the bed, so don't try that, but Dan, you know the hidden garden fort is in great shape, and here is a pocket flashlight. You guys can have it first tonight, and my boy and I will have it.''

I'm going to make love in the same spot where I lost my virginity to my cousin years ago, and with the love of my life, how has life not come full circle? How cool is that? Watching T.V. with the family was the hardest thing I have ever done. Just keeping the boner from showing was terrible enough, but by ten pm hits and the grands go to bed, then eleven pm, how long will I have to wait? Then telling Jenny to come down the stairs but stay on the left on the top five stairs at 1230. So we sneak out, not making a sound, and it is a very bright moon. I take her hand and stay next to the House till I am out front and can cross over in the back, with no way to be seen from inside the House.

OK, my cousin and her boy/man have been cleaning it up. There are a new blanket, a few fresh new condoms, a tube of lube, two wet wipes, and a small kitchen towel."

Jenny says. "Please, baby, I had to wear a pad. I've been wet all night. Just take me. I know you will pop off as soon as you get inside, but I also know you won't leave me hanging, and you love me as you do, god now baby, Please.''

I looked at your beauty in the moonlight when my clothes were still on.

"Now!" She said, Louder.

Getting our things off, I rub my cock head in your pussy lips. Damn, you're wet for it, poor baby. "Oh damn, that's hot.'' You said with a groan.

I add. "I going to pound you, my love, in the same spot that I lost my virginity fourteen years ago.''

Well damn, my baby is coming; shit, she is too loud. So I try my mouth, but I move my hand to keep you quiet, and now it's my turn to moan too loud, and it's her hand over my mouth, and she starts to giggle and moan. Oh shit, she squirts when she does that, and yes, we are a mess. Guess it would have been a good idea to move our clothes, but there soaked.

Well, the small towel and the two wet wipes were like trying to mop the floor with a Q-tip. Walking hand and hand nude in the moonlight carrying our damp things were hot and sexy as hell, damn a car. We duck down, and I can't help kissing your neck. As the vehicle passes, we reach the House, and she sees me hard again. She kneels and whispers, "You can't make a sound."

I am just starting to come, and Mary sticks her head out and says. "We thought you never get back; wait, is she? Where are your clothes? Never mind, she said we only heard you guys once.''

Jenny went to her bed with a smile on her face, and I went to my couch when what felt like it was just minutes later, I was smelling coffee, and Jenny's aroma I got wood as she kissed me awake my Aunt was coming down the stairs, and the couch is in full view.

My Aunt Dee says. "Good grief, good morning, wood.''

Dropping a pillow over my boner, and walks away.

Jenny asked me. "Is there another story there?"

Hon, I say. "A good teacher once told me that every family got their stories, and in just a few hours, it will be your turn to blush. Now kiss me again, and I will get rid of my wood, and we can get some bacon.'' As you start kissing me.

A tip from a nurse friend to get rid of a boner in seconds, you flick it with your finger between the shaft and balls, and it breaks the blood flow; yes, it hurts for a second, but not much.

Now eating around the breakfast table, sat twenty grown-ups, but everyone there told stories about me to make me turn bright red. I could have given as well as I got, but only a couple come to mind like my Aunt driving a truck in a twenty-acre field and hitting the only tree. We were both naked and drunk on shine, but I did not say that, or my girl cousin Mary we been skinny dipping and smoking hash at the time, trading hand jobs, and were both naked in a boat on a lake when an owl screeched above us in a tree. My cousin shot a hole in the bottom of the ship, and we sank.

When they found us dressed in dry clothes, the boat underwater about fourteen feet from shore, they did not ask us any questions, thank goodness.

Dinner, then church for Christmas Eve, and I showed her the classroom where I got my first Blow job from the preacher's daughter. We could hear him talk while she blew me.

Jenny says. "Lock the door, and I will happen again,''

I say. "Hun, I have corrupted you, my dear; there is no lock inside this church except for the preacher's office and the outer doors; yes, we did, and no, we are not. Not a place to play; remember, my Grandfather is a deacon of this church and retired Fire Marshal.''

Jenny says. "I see you don't love me."

I see her grin and say. "And if this was your folk's church?'' I smile when I say it.

Jenny stood up straight and says. "No way you would not do that to me.''

I answered you and say. "I know, dear I want you to know I want you too, but not here. Let's join the rest of the party; it's over in just a few minutes anyway.''

Most nights at my Folk's House, the order of going to bed was based on age, the youngest, then the oldest, then it was just a few of us drinking cocoa and telling stories about our folks and mostly me.

I say. "I joked. You keep this up, and Jenny will never marry me.'' I spoke with a big ass grin on my face.

Jenny pops up and says. "Too late, mister; my folks like him. He's toast, and I like him too.''

I never got over how that made me feel. I only had one word; it felt like love. So now all I got left to do was figure out a world-class proposal that would win her Aunt over, and I got 24 hours to figure this out.

The House woke to the sound of the younger kids seeing all the toys under the tree as they ate their cereal, and us older folks got eggs, bacon, fresh biscuits, and lots of coffee, waiting for the three other houses to get here; it was a big family. Everyone gathered around the tree and passed gifts out. I gave my grandparents a self-portrait of Jenny, and I dressed to the Nine's and printed and framed 8×10; it was of us in front of the bar that looked like a speakeasy. I gave Jenny a pearl necklace and matching earrings. They were from the 1930s and as rare and beautiful as she was. I had a stack of prints of us for anyone who wanted one. I brought my medium format portrait camera and tripod, and lights. I had gift cards for getting film processed and prints made, and after lunch, I gave every family portrait and took a large group photo. I had the same gifts for Jenny's folks.