All Comments on 'Hot Threesome with Twins'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Very well written but boring

Very well written, scintillating, even, then the sex started.

After that, it was predictable, repetitive, and boring. Our lonely woma, alone with two über studs, was stretched every which way, from all angles. There was something missing, it wasn't fresh. Your lead up was scorching... The anticipation was left literarily hanging.

Your potential is out the roof, your writing is genius at times, and some times not.

Lil_kittyLil_kittyover 3 years ago

Loved all of the scenes. Very, very hot! Do you see any more adventures for them, as a duo or trio?

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Please let us know. Does ginger show off Adrian's baby bump

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Super hot!

It was an amazing, stimulating ride. I loved the sex scene(even though it was a bit predictable). The getting pregnant part, with a guy who you know literally nothing about, was the one thing is disliked in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Same Ole Stuff

The beginning was delectable, though rough in a few places where an editor would have helped the story flow better. I have to agree that after a while too much sex doesn't do much for a story. Too much detail doesn't draw me in, it makes me want to skip to where it ends and the characters start interacting with each other as something other than sex machines. I can understand the drive to want to have children, but with a man she doesn't even know? This kind of put a real damper on things for me. A woman that age should be pretty well grounded and this behavior just doesn't seem to fit.

Keep going. I'm sure I'll find something you have written that satisfies.

grumpa1945grumpa1945over 3 years ago
More dialogue please.

I liked the premise. But I get off on people talkin to one another.

More of that and this is one of my favorite stories.

kinkygeezerkinkygeezerover 3 years ago
So Hot!

Loved this. So hot I have to read it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...