Hot to Trott

Story Info
I video chat room a guy I know, a jerk who got his.
1.6k words
4
1.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot to Trott

Yeah that was his name online while in video chat room, I watched him jerk off for the cam, he had a nice cock, not humongous but a nice cock I would guess five or six, four around, shaved smooth. A nice body, hairy upper chest, good arms and a few tattoo's, then it caught my eye, I knew I had seen it before.

On his neck in full view eagle wings on the left side of his neck and no color just black wings on his neck, with his initials. I knew this guy, I commented on his cam and his cock balls and his tattoo's, he thanked me and I smiled. He signed out and I went to bed, I was at work the next day, got on the elevator and there he was, eagle wings tattoo on his neck and initials.

I smiled at him and he gave me this odd look like was I some kind of weirdo, he never said hi, he never even nodded at me, I still smiled, as I was about to walk out I turned before the doors shut and said to him.

"Hot to Trott 1234?"

He took in a deep breath, I smiled and went back to work, I ran into him on the way out, I was sure he was waiting for me after work. He and I never left at the same time, he came right up to me and told me we had to talk.

"Oh so you can talk? I always wondered after saying hi to you multiple times and no response."

"Yeah sorry, why did you say that to me when you walked out of the elevator?"

"What Hottotrott1234?"

"Yes would you keep your voice down please!"

I laughed at him and went to walk away, just as I was walking out the doors of the office building I told him I recorded it all.

He chased after me, he grabbed my arm and spun me so I was face to face.

"Delete it or else!"

"Or else what? Your going to hurt me? So many witnesses just heard you threaten me."

"Shut up, you can't post that anywhere."

"You sure are the bossy one aren't you? But you Sir are not the one holding all the cards are you? Bet no one knows your even gay do they? Not even your pretty little wife, I read your profile your a kinky fucker aren't you? And the way you slid that big dildo up your ass, wow."

"Shut up, Shut up, Shut up I tell you."

"Don't worry Hot I won't tell a soul, I won't show anyone, but your ass is mine now faggot."

He stood there red as a ripened tomato, on the border of being mad as hell, and so embarrassed, I smiled at him and told him I would send instructions tonight on the same site and he was not to delete the profile. I went home and thought about what I would tell him he had to do for me now that I owned his ass.

I know it sounds bad but this guy was always a jerk to everyone in the office, made nasty jokes about other employees. Was an overall bully to so many of them, that tonight would change, he would be my bitch now and he would service me. I really wanted to see if he was as good as he said he was at sucking cock on his profile, I would find out tomorrow.

I sent him specific instructions to him, he was to wait for me at the elevator tomorrow morning, he and I would go into the men's and he would suck my cock and drain me of a load. He would be nice to everyone in said office from now on, if I heard he was being a bitch to anyone I would send the video of him to that person and they would also own his ass.

He was a pretty good cock sucker that was for sure, but I saw he was not to happy to be sucking my cock, I told him to smile and pretend he was enjoying it or else. I fucked his mouth at the end and made him swallow every single drop. I told him he needed to have that ass ready all the time as I planned to use it as well.

I made up an "out of order" sign I could put on the bathroom then I could lock it and he could drain my balls for me. I made him get naked I wanted to see him in person, he unbuttoned his shirt and slid his pants and underwear down to his ankles.

"Doesn't look naked to me Bitch."

"Please Sir I am begging you."

"Fuck you cock sucker, take it all off now."

He took it all off, he stood there naked and I ran my hands all over his body, I asked if that ass was clean and he assured me it was. He worried I would fuck him right here right now but I wanted something else. I took him to a stall and made him grab the toilet bowl, bent over I spread his cheeks and ran my tongue along his butt crack.

He screamed out as my tongue hit his hole and I pushed it in as much as I could, I wet my finger and slid it in. I found his button and I manipulated the hell out of him, his cock poured out precum, he was moaning in ecstasy. He even screamed as his cock shot hands free, I took his cock and I sucked the tip, I needed a taste of his load.

I pushed my own cock down and walked out leaving him in the bathroom naked scrambling to get his clothes on, I yanked the sign as I walked out. He quickly locked the door and got dressed, his feet and ankles covered in cum. I messaged him and told him to be in the bathroom at six, he was going to get another load out of me and I was going to make him cum hands free.

He responded with a "Yes Sir.".

He was there before I was, I put the sign up and told him to get naked as I locked the door, he did not argue he had his clothes off in seconds. He stood there naked and so vulnerable, he smiled at me and came in closer to me.

"Will you rim my ass again Sir? Can I suck your cock as well? Would you fuck me?"

I turned this guy into a massive cock whore, well maybe he already was but he would have never had sex with me, but now he wanted me inside of him all over. I got him to removed my clothes, then he sucked my cock for a bit, then I slid my tongue in his hole. I tongue fucked him till he was going crazy, he needed more he needed my cock inside of him.

I pulled my tongue out and slide my spit coated cock in his slicked up hole, like the dildo it slid right in balls deep. I held his hips and hammered my cock in, he moaned he groaned, he held the vanity for support, we did not hear the maintenance man come in till he was standing watching us.

He stood there for some time, his hand went to the bulge in his trousers, he rubbed it till it grew and grew. I told him to shove it in the cocksuckers mouth and feed him, he unzipped and pulled out this massive cock. This guy had to have twelve inches, he shoved his cock to his mouth and once opened up he pushed it in.

He choked and he gagged, I slapped his ass hard and told him to swallow it, to feed on it, to swallow it to the base or else, this followed by a hard slap to his other ass cheek. He quickly took in his huge cock, somehow he would take it to the base now, we rammed our cocks in and then we switched, he looked worried and I told him to breath and relax, it would only hurt for a minute or two.

I shoved my cock in and Tom the maintenance guy shoved his in too, there was no pity for this guy Tom hated him too. He screamed out as the cock was driven in to the base, I kept him quiet with my own cock in his mouth. Tom grabbed his hips and he ravaged him, he held his hips and pounded it in to him.

"This is for being such a cunt all these years you fucking cock sucking faggot son of a bitch."

Tom drove his cock in deeper and harder, he pumped his load in and did not stop till he had no more, I too filled his throat with my own seed and he gulped it all down. We let him stand and he looked at us both.

"Sorry if I was a prick with you guys before, but I hope this kind of made up for some of it. But you guys will do this again right? Please?"

Tom and I laughed oh no worries there we would be fucking him in both holes for some time, we even told him we would bring in a few other guys who hated him as much as we used too. He welcomed them all, he wanted to be used and abused.