Hot Tub Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I keep slamming my cock in and out of her, her tight cunt eagerly accepting every inch. Her ass is now bouncing rapidly, red with two clear handprints on both of her cheeks. Looks like I've done a good enough job of marking her ass as mine.

I give her another hard spank.

Doesn't mean I have to stop, though.

With one hand holding her hair back and the other holding her hips, I keep pounding in and out from behind. She's doing her best to not scream, still trying to not go all out and risk waking my parents.

"Fuck, baby..." she moans.

I can feel her tightening on my cock.

I know what's coming next.

Problem is, I'm getting close too.

"I know baby... I'm close, too." I tell her.

"Cum with me... please, cum with me!" she begs.

I grin.

Looks like I've got permission now.

"Yeah? You wanna cum with me?" I taunt, smacking her on the ass.

"Y-yes!" she pleads.

"You gonna cum hard for me when I start filling you up?" I ask.

I feel her tighten even more along my thick cock from this.

"Please! Yes!" she moans.

"Good fucking girl..." I moan, my hips slamming against her harder.

I continue to fuck her, her wet cunt tightening around my cock even more than it did on my fingers earlier.

She's getting closer, and so am I.

I can feel my balls tightening, and the only thing running through my head is filling her up and officially marking her as my woman.

Animalistic, I know.

"Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" she screams.

I keep slamming my cock in and out of her, still holding a fistful of her hair.

"Cum with me, baby! Please, fucking shoot it inside of me!" she begs.

That's enough to push me over the edge.

Her cunt begins to grip and release my cock rapidly, and her moans and words have gotten more incomprehensible. As she cums on my cock, I begin to shoot my load inside of her.

"Fuck, Ash!" I let out, shooting rope after rope of my hot cum inside of her.

Her moans are now screams of pleasure now, and her body is shaking from all of it.

I keep pumping my cock in and out, still shooting out inside of her.

Finally, after what feels like hours of cumming together, her cunt relaxes more and I finally shoot my last shot of cum inside of her.

Our breathing is hoarse and rapid, and we've both built up a sweat during our little affair.

"Oh..." she breathes.

I slowly slide my cock out of her, now shiny from our juices.

I sit back on the towel, my cock starting to soften.

Ash is still on her hands and knees, her ass up and face down. I watch my seed start to spill out of her.

"Fuck, Ash..." I say, reaching out and tenderly rubbing her ass with one hand.

After a few more seconds of rest, Ash sits back up and turns to face me, leaning back and holding herself up with her hands.

We stare at each other deeply for a while, before she crawls back onto me and we kiss passionately.

Our hot, sticky bodies are pressed up against each other. The two of us are still dirty and sweaty from the sex, but neither of us care.

Our tongues dance once again in our mouths, and we moan into each others mouths, not wanting to break the kiss.

I run a hand through her hair, working out some of the tangles that formed from when I essentially used her earlier.

Finally, she moves away, a string of saliva connecting our tongues.

We look each other in our eyes again, before we start to laugh lightly.

"You were amazing." I tell her.

She giggles softly.

"I'd say you were the impressive one. You and that third leg of yours." she jokes, grabbing my sensitive cock.

"You were the one that treated it so nice." I reply with a smirk.

She laughs, sitting beside me and leaning into me.

We both look up into the night sky, heat still radiating off of us.

"You're such a dirty talker, you know that?" she asks. "I mean, whore this, slut that." she laughs.

"And you seemed to like it a lot." I retort with a smirk.

"Oh, I loved it. Felt like you were using me." she tells me. "It was fucking hot." she laughs.

"You know what was hot? How you looked on top. And from behind. And on your knees." I continue, chuckling.

"I felt pretty sexy when I had a big dick in my hands. Or my mouth. Or inside me." she copies.

I chuckle, kissing her again.

After breaking it, she speaks up.

"We should probably get cleaned up." she says. "And I should probably head home." she sighs.

"Not gonna stay the night with me? My bed is big enough." I say.

"Don't tempt me, baby." she kisses me on the cheek, standing up. "Maybe I'll have to make an excuse to get out for the night when your parents are out of town, though." she says with a grin.

I stand up as well, and she collects our clothes.

"Now, if I know your parents well enough, they're both still passed out. So how about we take a nice shower and clean up?" she asks.

I nod, eager to see her soaped up and wet.

"Good boy. After that, I'll head home and probably sleep all day tomorrow to... recover." she says, her walking shaky.

I walk behind her, grabbing a handful of her ass.

"Don't worry, I got you." I tell her.

"What a gentleman!" she jokes.

We sneak into the house, still nude, and creep upstairs to my bathroom.

Sure enough, my parents are still in their room, passed up and snoring.

Once we get to the bathroom, we close and lock the door, just in case.

Ash puts the now cum-stained towel in the hamper, and lays our clothes out on the counter.

I turn the shower on, and we both step in once it gets warm.

Admittedly, most of the shower was just us soaping each other up and groping each other. Fortunately, this still helped us get cleaned up.

Since I was too exhausted to get it back up, and Ash was too worn out to want to go for a second round, nothing too excited happened that shower.

Except seeing her all soaped up and glistening. Gotta say, playing with a fat ass and perfect tits is a lot more fun when there's suds involved.

We mindlessly chatted away the entire time as well, and we got off and dried off.

Once dressed, we crept back downstairs and outside as I walked her to her car. She put her stuff in the passenger seat, and she stayed to talk to me some more.

"So that wasn't a one time thing, right?" I ask.

She laughs.

"After what you did to me? Baby, there's no woman in the world who could keep that as a one time thing." she tells me.

"And uh... what about me finishing inside of you?" I ask, just now realizing how risky that could be.

She laughs at this, too.

"Please, baby. I wouldn't let you cum inside if I couldn't handle it. Trust me, I don't want to be raising another kid at my age." she laughs.

I feel better now, even more so because I get to keep cumming inside of her.

She stretches, moaning while I hear her back pop.

"Well, I should probably get home, now. Wouldn't want my husband to start wondering why I stayed so late." she says.

Disappointing, but I understand.

She wraps her arms around me, kissing me.

I kiss back, getting another feel of her ass while doing so.

She laughs, slapping my chest jokingly.

"Little perv!" she says.

"You like it." I grin.

She rolls her eyes and smirks.

"Yeah. I guess." she sarcastically says.

She opens the door to her car and climbs inside, rolling down her window after turning it on.

"I've got your number so... how about we plan out some other meetings?" she asks.

Fuck. Yes.

"Yeah, text me when you get home, yeah?" I tell her.

She nods.

"I had a lot of fun tonight. Like... a lot of fun." she tells me.

I smile at her.

"And I had a lot of fun too. I wanna do this again. Soon." I say to her.

"Don't worry, I'm not gonna make you wait that long." she says with a grin. "But now, I really gotta get home." she sighs.

"Good night then, Ash." I tell her.

"Good night, college boy. Try to not cream your sheets thinking about me tonight." she laughs.

I chuckle as she backs out of the driveway, watching her the entire time.

As I watch her drive out of view, I start to realize how exhausted I was.

I head back inside and to bed, laying down.

After about ten minutes, Ash texts me.

We start to talk back and forth through text mindlessly until I fall asleep.

But tomorrow, that's when we plan a new meeting.

But that's another story for another time.