Hot Tub Fun with Mom's New BF

Story Info
Gwen bonds with her mom's new boyfriend in the hot tub.
5.7k words
4.63
30.2k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gwen groaned when she heard the doorbell. She knew her mom was going to make her answer it, despite her having zero intention to do so. Her mom, Dana, had been anxiously primping for the last 45 minutes for some dumb dinner date.

Rolling over on her bed, Gwen toyed with strands of her long brown hair and gazed at her phone. She already knew this introduction dinner to her mom's new boyfriend, Scott, would be excruciatingly lame at best. It was her first break home from college, and her freshman year had been full of parties and freedom...so spending time with her depressingly horny mom and whatever loser she had found online was not her idea of fun. She was glad her mom was rebounding after the divorce, but this forced dinner meeting felt like too much.

Her phone blipped. A text from her roommate, Marissa.

"Come on. He can't be that bad..." Marissa had said. "Isn't he taking you all to Mexico for spring break or something?"

Gwen dashed off a quick "Pray for me" reply, followed by an eye roll emoji.

"GWEN! I'm not done getting ready. Go let Scott in!" her mom shouted down the hallway.

Folding her tan legs beneath her, Gwen grudgingly got up, glancing at her reflection in her closet mirror as she crossed the room.

Where Gwen's mom Dana was short (barely 5'0), Gwen was long and lean, 5'7 with shapely legs (thank you track team,) with a taught stomach. Thank God she had started to fill out towards the end of high school. As a freshman in college, she finally had to trade out her running bras to fit her growing 36Cs. Not as big as her mom's 38D's, but not bad. In fact, Gewn had noticed that the people around her were starting to notice her rapidly-shifting shape, too.

When she first came home on holiday break, her mom made her return a borrowed casserole dish to her DILF nextdoor neighbor, Mr. Callahan. Despite having babysat for Mr. Callahan's twin boys since she was 13, her handsome neighbor had muttered a surprised "Uh, wow, Gwen. You look so...grown up..." when he answered the door. She had noticed his eyes had snagged on her cropped running top and hadn't moved.

"Mr. Callahan! It's great to see you!" Gwen had answered brightly, stepping in to give him a quick hug.

"Oh please, you're an adult now. Call me Gabe." he responded, trying to sound casual as he reached for her.

Despite years of polite half-hugs when saying hello and goodbye, she had felt a change in this one. The way the gap between their bodies had closed, closer than they had ever been. She had noticed her breasts pressing against his chest, and had smelled a faint whiff of his cologne. Instead of his usual friendly dad pats on the shoulder, one of Mr. Callahan's arms had circled around her waist, pulling her in more closely than usual. He held her there, not for long, but firmly -- a full-body embrace that sent shivers racing down her spin and into her panties.

She couldn't lie: the whole thing had turned her on. Gwen was realizing she had an effect on men. And grown men -- not just boys from high school or college. It made her feel powerful: to be able to tease a man, to know that he wanted her, and to watch it unfold before her. Thinking about Mr. Callahan's chest against hers, how his arms had encircled her, had her nipples fully peaked beneath her thin black cami top. She gazed at herslf in her bedroom mirror, stroking her breasts idly with a sly smile at the memory.

The doorbell rang again, wrenching her from the memory.

"GWEN!" Dana screamed down the hallway.

"OKAY, OKAY, I'M GOING!" Gwen yelled back, adjusting her black tank top. It didn't leave much to the imagination, and it hugged her breasts tightly enough that she never bothered to wear a bra with it. She smoothed her hands over her gray leggings and ran her fingers through her silky hair a few times. Spending an hour getting ready for a man was another trait Gwen would not inherit from her mom.

Trudging downstairs, Gwen prepared herself to be bored by the latest loser waiting on the other side of her front door. At least her mom had promised she could finally use their hot tub after dinner, a recent post-divorce addition Dana splurged on while Gwen was at college.

She opened the door, tossing her hair over her shoulder. And blinked.

The middle-aged man standing on her doorstep was not what she had imagined. The others had been older gentlemen, with varying states of hair less and poochy dad bodies. This one actually reminded her of the athletic trainers she worked with at her college, but maybe 10 or 15 years older than those guys.

He had sandy hair that sprayed across his forehead, brushing just above his dark brown eyes. Gwen could tell he was fit by the way his pecs and biceps moved under his polo shirt, with a watch encircling a thickly muscled wrist. He wore slim-fitting camel-colored khakis, and held a bouquet of flowers in one hand, and a bottle of wine in the other.

Well, way to go, Mom.

"Hi - er, Gwen? Right? I'm Scott. Your mom told me all about you."

"Hi Scott." She held her hand out, and as he shook it, she reached her other hand out towards the bouquet.

"You shouldn't have!" she said, laughing coyly and releasing the hand she had been shaking. She brought the bouquet to her face and inhaled deeply. Lifting her hazel eyes to his face, she gazed at him over the tops of the roses. It wasn't one of those crappy premade bouquets from the grocery store, either. She counted at least 14 long stem red roses. Good job, new guy.

He seemed a little surprised, but was still smiling. "Those are for your mom. But of course, I'm glad you get to enjoy them as well."

"Well then...come on in, Scott."

Gwen angled her body to the side of the door, allowing him to pass her without fully moving out of the way. As he brushed by, she caught a smoky, musky smell that was so different from the acrid, overly-tangy body spray that all of the guys at college wore. She instantly wanted to smell it again.

"Hi Scott! We're so glad you could join us for dinner. And I have been just so excited to introduce you to my Gwennie," Dana said, bustling down the hall and cozying up to Scott's side.

"Thanks Dana. Though between the mention of a free homecooked meal and possible hot tub use, how could I really say no?" Scott smiled, revealing a deep dimple on one side.

Gwen grimaced internally. If that loser thinks he's trying the hot tub before me, he can fuck right off.

Dana's mom ushered them into the dining room, where they settled into a polite but awkward dinner. Gwen tried to ignore her mom's desperate horniness, and attempted to look interested over stories of how her mom and Scott met (at the gym, he had offered to help her with some weights and they started chatting,) and what Scott did for work (financial advisor at some big firm).

They were also chattering away about some all inclusive beach trip Scott was paying for, thanks to his fancy job. Gwen still hadn't decided if she wanted to play third wheel to these two horny losers on vacation, but a free beach trip was a free beach trip, after all.

During dinner, Gwen couldn't help but her let eyes wander all over Scott. She couldn't believe her mom had pulled this athletic, cute guy -- maybe he was a little boring and predictable, but there was no denying his classically handsome face and ripped arms. When Scott got up to clear some plates. Gwen noticed how his khakis fit snugly around his powerful thighs. Gwen rubbed her own thighs together under the table, still feeling remnants of pleasure from her trip down memory lane with Mr. Callahan earlier.

"So, Gwen, how is college? Enjoying freshman year?" Scott asked politely. Gwen, feeling bored and wanting to see if she could push any of his buttons, smiled back.

"Oh it's wild. Well, you know how it goes...a lot of late nights and crazy times. But this is a time to cut loose and experiment, right? See what I'm into? I mean, college is all about finding yourself, no?" Dana tutted, and Gwen turned to look at her unamused mother with a look of mock innocence on her face.

"Scott doesn't want to hear about that, Gwennie. Tell him about the track team--Scott, did I tell you Gwennie walked on as a freshman? That never happens at Cal State!"

Gwen sighed, glancing towards Scott. "Yep. All of that. Wow, go me."

Scott grinned, and she noticed a bemused look on his face that suggested he knew what Gwen had been prodding at with her earlier comments. "Oh, your mom is just proud. And she should be! That's a big deal. But you're both right--it's important to balance work and play. At college and beyond."

And that was basically that. Throughout the rest of the dinner, Gwen was polite but mostly silent, giving the grudging "That's nice," or "Oh, cool..." when provoked. But although her responses were tepid at best, her mind was oddly stuck on their new dinner companion.

"Gwennie, could you grab the bottle of wine in the kitchen? The one Scott brought?" Dana's mom called.

Gwen brought the wine into the living room, along with an extra glass for herself. She noticed her mom and Scott had curled up next to each other on the couch. Yuck.

Gwen set the bottle down on the coffee table in front of her mom and Scott, grabbing the corkscrew out of her pocket. Her off-campus waitressing job had equipped her to be able to open wine bottles practically in her sleep, but she wanted to test things with Scott. Just one last time.

She faced the couch and bent over at the waist so she could reach the bottle on the table. This position gave Scott a bird's eye view of her bountiful cleavage -- just as she intended. As she twisted the corkscrew into the bottle, her tits bounced gently, her black tank top hanging on for dear life.

After a few twists, she glanced up, and saw Scott's eyes instantly dart away from her breasts and onto her face. He looked startled, like he knew he had been caught looking somewhere he shouldn't. Internally, Gwen smirked. Game on.

"Excited, Scott?" Gwen asked, smiling brightly.

"Er - sorry, what? Excited?" Scott said, clearing his throat and smiling. He pulled his arm off her mom's shoulders and settled them onto his lap, suddenly crossing one leg over the other.

Now, his eyes were almost too obviously fixed on her face. It made Gwen laugh inside. He was physically straining to not look at her tits. And those crossed legs. Was he hiding...? No way. But maybe... Her clit throbbed in anticipation, almost like a beacon, calling out to this sexually frustrated man sitting on her living room couch.

"To try the wine."

"Oh, yes, the wine, yes. This one came highly recommended." Scott cleared his throat and smiled at Dana, who was looking like she desperately wanted Gwen to leave them the hell alone.

"Gwennie, just pour the dang wine already. You're lucky I'm letting you have some." Dana interrupted, still looking at Scott. Who was still looking directly at Gwen.

"Yeah, gee thanks Mom, so generous of you." Gwen griped. This would not be her first time drinking wine, though whatever Scott had brought was way better than whatever cheap crap she drank at college.

"You two enjoy." Gwen headed for the stairs before they could respond. She had given herself a generous pour -- probably twice what she should have taken. Gwen's plan was to slip into her bikini and enjoy this wine--and the hot tub--before anyone else tried to join her.

She entered her room and exhaled, glancing at the clock--10:00PM. Her mom was a lightweight, and with all of the wine poured over dinner, it was only a matter of time before her mom was passed out asleep.

Gwen took a deep sip of her wine and sighed with pleasure, feeling it glide down her throat with a smokiness that reminded her of Scott's scent--soap, cologne, what was that, anyway? Her mind turned to the hot tub, which she was more than ready to enjoy.

She wiggled into the bikini she had left out, a classic cherry red that offset her not-yet faded summer tan. With one last look in the mirror, she laughed softly, remembering Scott's obvious discomfort at her wine opening skills. She grabbed a towel from the hallway closet, realizing it was oddly silent in the house.

Downstairs, her mom and Scott were nowhere to be found. "Jesus Mom, get your shit together. Don't be such a cheap date," Gwen muttered, stepping through the sliding glass door to the patio.

A pleasant surprise awaited Gwen on the patio: someone had already turned on the hot tub. She plopped her wine glass on the stool nearby with her towel, before slowly lowering herself, one tan leg at a time, into the roiling water. Easing in, she savored the delicious feeling of the hot water and pulsing jets, before stretching her long legs out.

Between the red wine, hot water, and pulsing jets, Gwen felt luciously relaxed. Tilting her head back and closing her eyes, she listened to the water as she let her hands float freely, brushing her thumbs against her nipples and stomach. It felt heavenly. Amidst the low bubbling, she reflected on the evening.

Scott's dark eyes, and the surprise on his face when she caught him looking at her breasts came up. Eyes still closed, she smiled to herself, relishing the memory, her ego purring. Slowly, as one hand teased her right nipple, the other drifted beneath the water, stroking lower and lower on her abdomen, until she was tracing circles around her rapidly-swelling clit.

It was hard to tell if the warm feeling building between her legs was thanks to the hot tub, or an impending orgasm, but Gwen didn't care. She had the place to herself, and it felt so good, just her in this blissed-out moment of relaxation. The rumble of the hot tub jet behind her made her bucket-shaped seat shake deliciously. She pressed her legs into it. Her mouth fell open slightly as she felt the pressure building, and a short, sharp inhale from her parted lips told her she was so close--

"Am I interrupting something?" a politely amused voice asked.

Gwen jerked around, splashing water everywhere, mortified--and somewhat intrigued--by what she saw.

Scott was standing about 10 feet away, holding a towel and another bottle of wine. He was wearing form-fitting navy swim trunks that hugged his thick thighs. New Guy keeps it tight, Gwen bemused. She tried not to stare, but she could tell he saw her sizing him up in this reduced state of dress.

Gwen also noticed that Scott was alone -- Dana was nowhere to be seen.

"Um, sure. I was just getting out anyway," she hurried, grabbing her wine glass and taking a big drink. Well, it was more like a gulp than a drink, but she needed to get out of there. Despite her shock and embarrasment at being caught, she was throbbing, and needed to get off--now. She started to stand up in the hot tub, but Scott raised a hand.

"Oh please, stay. I'm just killing some time. Your mom said she wanted to join me, but she's taking a quick nap first." Scott tossed his beach towel next to Gwen's and walked over to the edge of the hot tub, setting the wine bottle down on a nearby stool.

Gwen cleared her throat, trying to compose herself.

"I hate to disappoint you, but after all the red wine at dinner, I don't think she'll be waking up to help you with that one any time soon," Gwen countered, gesturing her chin at the bottle Scott carried. She settled back into her corner of the hot tub, reaching for her wine glass.

"Well in that case, you and I will just have to share it."

Swallowing the last of her wine, she raised her eyebrows at him and smiled slightly, setting the glass back down. She couldn't tell if he was playing with her, or maybe it was all in her head. But with the wine and rising heat, she was feeling bold again.

"Geez Scott, one more bottle and you'll have to stay the night."

"A man can dream." His tone was friendly. No, he's not playing with me. And that wink was just friendly, that's it. As he climbed into the hot tub across from her, Gwen stole a glance at his trunks, which were eye level with where she sat. An outline in the shifting navy material snagged her eye, running parallel down his thigh that was facing her. For the second time in the last 3 minutes, her brain froze.

Hold up, is that his dick? Gwen thought, assessing the thick length running down his leg. Now, she was the one trying not to stare. Is he hard? But I thought my mom was asleep --

And then it hit her. He had seen her. Before she had seen him.

Holy shit holy shit holy shit, Gwen's brain stumbled, trying to regain composure as he sidled into the hot tub across from her.

Under the water, Scott cupped his hands together and then raised them to his face, dousing himself. Gwen nearly drooled as she watched his bulging biceps flex, combing the water back from his face and through his dark blonde hair, now wetly slicked back.

Gwen could feel her pussy swelling and pulsing as she watched Scott, who was barely three feet away from her.

"You better be nicer to my mom than my dad was, Scott." It was the only thing she could think to say that would break the tension she was feeling. She desperately hoped talking about her parent's failed marriage would cool things off a bit. Hopefully.

Eyebrows slightly raised, Scott responded, "Of course. Dana - your mom - is great. She deserves to be treated like the wonderful woman we both know she is..." He trailed off, glancing at the wine bottle over his shoulder.

"Oh, definitely," Gwen snorted, agreeing with Scott's unspoken suggestion. "If we're talking about their divorce, I'm going to need more alcohol."

He smiled and climbed out of the hot tub, grabbing his glass and the bottle. Gwen watched lasciviously as trickles of water ran down his trunks and onto his legs, gleaming off his arms and chest as he held the bottle tightly and pulled the cork out.

Scott circled around to her side of the hot tub, tilting the bottle slightly to indicate that he would pour for her. Gwen sat up a little straighter, noticing a hint of her still-puffy nipples showing through the wet bikini fabric. She held her glass aloft, trying to look casually at Scott over her shoulder. He gave her a heavy -- very heavy -- pour.

"Jesus, Scott!" she laughed, and he smiled back at her, topping his own glass off with a generous amount as he circled back around to his side of the hot tub.

"Waste not, right?" he countered, smiling as he eased himself back into the roiling water with one arm, the other clutching his glass.

"So, where were we?" Gwen responded dryly, taking a sip of her wine. "Oh that's right, my parents' divorce." She could feel him tense across the hot tub, clearly not knowing how to respond to the provocation.

"We don't have to talk about it if you don't want to..." he trailed off lamely, clearly hoping she would change the topic.

"It's just that, my mom and I have always been so bad at picking men. We always wind up with assholes. Bad boys. We think we can change them, you know. But what we really need are nice guys." She audibly sighed, looking at Scott in a "You know what I mean?" kind of way. But obviously he had no idea what she meant. His presence there was proof enough.

"Well...I'm not sure about that, but I'm really enjoying my time with Dana. Your mom." he said carefully, taking a long -- long -- sip of his wine and shifting in his seat. "And I think she's enjoying her time with me."

Then what the fuck are you doing alone in this hot tub with me, New Guy?

Gwen felt impatient. Between the wine, her desire and confusion, all she wanted was to crack his too-nice exterior wide open. To prove that there was something just as horny, just as perverted as the rest of them. Just like Mr. Callahan, and her pervy teachers at college who she always caught staring, and the rest of them.

Gwen fixed Scott with a hazy stare. She stood up in the hot tub, letting him see supple, wet body rise from the water. The foamy water splashing around her knees, she lazily hitched up her string bikini bottoms with one hand, rolling her wine glass in the other. She looked back at Scott, who now had a pained, strained expression on his face. She closed the distance between them in one step. She was standing directly in front of him. Her pussy, hidden behind a tiny, clinging square of wet red fabric, throbbed, eye level with his face.

12